PDA

View Full Version : Big Plans for the weekends?

On_Her_Face
12-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Any of y'all have big plans this weekend? Mine will consist of sitting in the library doing analysis crap, mainly mad about missing football on Sunday but my fantasy team has a bye week :goodjob:

C230K
12-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Im looking forward to the Manny Pacquiao vs Marquez fight, he needs to fight Mayweather so that he can beat the shit out him:)

ezone
12-07-2012, 03:55 PM
My car is going to get a heart transplant

nelson9995
12-07-2012, 04:17 PM
he needs to fight Mayweather so that he can beat the shit out him:)

not happening
lmk if you want to bet through paypal lol

C230K
12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
not happening
lmk if you want to bet through paypal lol

You right because Mayweather wont fight him because he knows that he will lose, he is avoiding him so that he can stay undefeated.

Julio
12-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Marquez has beat Pac twice already.. But just didnt get the win.. Marquez shoud put the seal of approval now.. Pac has a hard time vs Marques everytime.

Sinfix_15
12-08-2012, 02:22 AM
You right because Mayweather wont fight him because he knows that he will lose, he is avoiding him so that he can stay undefeated.

I am a big time Pacman man...... and an avid Mayweather hater.......

but lets be real......

Mayweather will beat Pacquiao.

I honestly think the only thing Mayweather ever feared was knowing the fight would go to decision and a "pac-bradley" happening to him. Mayweather is no fool, he knows what Arum is about.

Sinfix_15
12-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Marquez has beat Pac twice already.. But just didnt get the win.. Marquez shoud put the seal of approval now.. Pac has a hard time vs Marques everytime.

Cant say the same for Floyd.

http://punch.ocregister.com/files/2009/09/mayweather_vs_marquez-300x280.jpg

Julio
12-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Cant say the same for Floyd.

http://punch.ocregister.com/files/2009/09/mayweather_vs_marquez-300x280.jpg

Agree.. Mayweather knows how to fight counter punchers really well actually.

Besides money, not sure why fight a 4th time.. Stupid..

Sinfix_15
12-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Agree.. Mayweather knows how to fight counter punchers really well actually.

Besides money, not sure why fight a 4th time.. Stupid..

I heard that since pac found religion, he believes that the decision vs Bradley was punishment for his decisions vs Marquez and he wants to make peace with it. Maybe even though he got the Ws, he doesnt feel in his heart that he won. I expect Pac to try very hard to finish the fight this time..... which might play into Marquez's hands. Pac vs Marquez are some of the best fights ever, but i still didnt want to see a 4th fight.

Mayweather and Pac need to fight before theyre past their prime.

C230K
12-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Im not paying pay per view, do you guys know a website that will be streaming the fight? #TEAMPACMAN

Sinfix_15
12-08-2012, 08:52 AM
Im not paying pay per view, do you guys know a website that will be streaming the fight? #TEAMPACMAN

TenchisTV

Almost all of the sights that stream openly on a website have been banned. The ones that work require you to DL a toolbar. Once you have said toolbar, on your internet bar, you just scroll down and select whatever you want to watch from a selection of shared video feeds. Every sports event, UFC, Boxing ect will be on there. It works a little clunky and can be annoying to have running all the time, so use an off browser to add it to. I usually use google for everything else, anytime i want to watch tv i use firefox with the toolbar.

Sinfix_15
12-09-2012, 02:13 AM
That happened.

Julio
12-09-2012, 07:01 AM
You know, things happen for a reason.. First fight a draw, 2nd fight a split decision, 3rd fight unanimous decison.. Marquez knew what he had to do to win.. He needed a knockout.. He got it, counter punched Pac the fuck out.

C230K
12-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Maybe now Mayweather, may want to fight Pacman after his lost yesterday. I lost $100:(

Julio
12-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Maybe now Mayweather, may want to fight Pacman after his lost yesterday. I lost $100:(

Why would Mayweather want to fight Pac after 2 loses ? Although Bradley's lost was BS.. Still a lost and now knocked the F out by Marquez .. Dont think that woud happen.. I forsee Mayweather fighting Guerrero or Canelo Alvarez In the near future.. Also, betting on the fight last night was not too smart in my book. I always bet on big cards like last night, but didnt this time due to all the controversy with their feud over the years.. I always thought Marquez won all of them despite some of the knockdowns by Pac...

Anyways.. I want to see Canelo vs Mayweather..however, I woud like to see Guerrero vs. Mayweather first...For obvious reasons..

Sinfix_15
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
That might be the end of Pacman's career. He'll probably hang up the gloves and continue his political career. Im sad to see Pac go out like that, but im equally happy for Marquez who is a real warrior and deserved this on his resume.

Mayweather has no need to fight Pac now.... though in the event they do, as i said even before this loss happened, Mayweather would beat Pac.

Mayweather = one of, if not the best defensive boxers ever.
Pac = one of the best offensive boxers ever.

Defensive boxing > offensive boxing.

Sinfix_15
12-09-2012, 10:40 AM
http://c0014599.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_ff27df8

Where does this rank on your biggest "holy shit" moments in sports history?

Julio
12-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Not really a holly shit moment.. Last time Pac got knocked out was a shot to the abdomen and he acted like the world ended.. Same reaction as Marquez blow.. Lol google it... Freaking funny..

Sinfix_15
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Not really a holly shit moment.. Last time Pac got knocked out was a shot to the abdomen and he acted like the world ended.. Same reaction as Marquez blow.. Lol google it... Freaking funny..

Body shots are severely underrated in combat sports.

C230K
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
It was a good fight overall, I would say that, I went to a friends house who ordered the fight on his tv. Everybody there were mexicans except for me and they were jumping for joy, screaming, and laughing, I just sat there with a WTF just happened face.

Julio
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM

Nice prediction Julio.. High 5.

Lol