Btw "it's" a boy. Not an "it."

DeeAOne
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Oh lord..

Catnip
12-03-2012, 09:36 PM
:ninja:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

She did say it had red hair. You may be the lucky winner. Be careful, though. They'll send papers to a non-existent home address and have incorrect work info. But that'll just be a coincendence.

Bacon
12-03-2012, 09:51 PM
That would be an interesting trick. I have two ginger babies of my own though. Ill gladly add another.

Echonova
12-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Nothing good will come of this.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/its-friday.gif

But it's hard not to watch.

Sinfix_15
12-04-2012, 02:34 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/slutlol.jpg

teh bri
12-04-2012, 04:42 AM
She did say it had red hair. You may be the lucky winner. Be careful, though. They'll send papers to a non-existent home address and have incorrect work info. But that'll just be a coincendence.

Do you even want to go there? Pretty sure you still work at RCI off Corder Road AND your parents live off Hatcher. Not my problem or fault that you moved to another location before you got married. Oh wait, I forgot you don't live with a significant other before you get married... OOPS. Another lie.

teh bri
12-04-2012, 04:43 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/slutlol.jpg
You forgot to add the word, delusional.

Echonova
12-04-2012, 05:40 AM
So do we have DNA evidence? Or are we operating on assumptions?

I hate vague references and innuendo.

Catnip
12-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Do you even want to go there? Pretty sure you still work at RCI off Corder Road AND your parents live off Hatcher. Not my problem or fault that you moved to another location before you got married. Oh wait, I forgot you don't live with a significant other before you get married... OOPS. Another lie.

I receive my mail at 217. Funny that they were told 218. Also funny they were told I work at Metro Maintenance and quit RCI. Funny coincedence, I was told you were under the assumption I got fired.

So do we have DNA evidence? Or are we operating on assumptions?

I hate vague references and innuendo.

We do have DNA evidence. Looks like someone hoing around too much to know who done it!

Sammich
12-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Let's take this shit to Maury

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zYre4RIEXdw/TyUEvTq_RAI/AAAAAAAAA2Q/MjQTpvU42kA/s400/maury.jpg

teh bri
12-04-2012, 07:18 AM
I receive my mail at 217. Funny that they were told 218. Also funny they were told I work at Metro Maintenance and quit RCI. Funny coincedence, I was told you were under the assumption I got fired.

We do have DNA evidence. Looks like someone hoing around too much to know who done it!

I've never even heard of such thing. I have my paperwork in my office ill gladly make copies for you since you obviously have no trust. You have to realize that I'm not afraid to hit your low life piece of shit self. Always acting like you're better than everyone with the 80+ cars you've had. You married a girl who has no career and keeps losing jobs but yet I was this and that, and you weren't happy with someone who had a past... The girl used to do things with Burlison. But yet you don't talk to him because of the things he said. You're a hypocrite.

Doppelgänger
12-04-2012, 07:31 AM
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/crow-enjoying-catfight.gif

that IS importatlanta in one picture lol

Sammich
12-04-2012, 07:40 AM
LOL why y'all on IA putting people on blast...yall need to fuck and get it out of your system

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 07:41 AM
FUCKING lol

teh bri
12-04-2012, 07:41 AM
LOL why y'all on IA putting people on blast...yall need to fuck and get it out of your system

Samwell that's never going to happen. It was a mistake the first time.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Samwell that's never going to happen. It was a mistake the first time.

both of yall need to get the fuck over, period. both of yall supposedly in 'happy relationships' but yall not letting go of the past...this same shit yall pissed off about right now is going to do nothing but fuk up what yall have. w/e yall need to do and to get this shit out yall system yall need to do, and off of IA, period. this is showing yall age and immaturity.

let this bullshit go, yall were young and dumb...still young and dumb to be at each other's neck over a relationship that was over, what 2 years ago?

teh bri
12-04-2012, 07:51 AM
both of yall need to get the fuck over, period. both of yall supposedly in 'happy relationships' but yall not letting go of the past...this same shit yall pissed off about right now is going to do nothing but fuk up what yall have. w/e yall need to do and to get this shit out yall system yall need to do, and off of IA, period. this is showing yall age and immaturity.

let this bullshit go, yall were young and dumb...still young and dumb to be at each other's neck over a relationship that was over, what 2 years ago?
He made a thread. I was over it last week. He paid $84. Because he had high hopes that Brantley was his. Too bad if he was, he would never see him. This kid is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

And we've been broken up for a year.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 07:53 AM
you were over it, just last week? you two shoulda been over it along time ago

teh bri
12-04-2012, 08:04 AM
you were over it, just last week? you two shoulda been over it along time ago

But "it" you mean our relationship or Brantley?

I was over the relationship when he cheated on me with his wife.
I was over the Brantley situation last week.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 08:08 AM
maturity would show you i mean 'it' means everything. yall are over, why are yall bickering like yall are together?

teh bri
12-04-2012, 08:13 AM
maturity would show you i mean 'it' means everything. yall are over, why are yall bickering like yall are together?

we didnt bicker like this when we were together :thinking:

Sammich
12-04-2012, 08:27 AM
SMFH

Elbow
12-04-2012, 09:39 AM

When I have kids I'm making them read threads on IA to see how not to act.

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 10:16 AM

ohh look, Bri airing out her dirty laundry on the internet because she doesnt have the maturity to leave it alone and go raise her kid.

how surprising

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi im Bri, and im TOTALLY not BITTER.

SAID NO BRI EVER

Catnip
12-04-2012, 10:30 AM
This isn't about what was, it's about that bitch putting Mr on boost when she doesn't even know who the father is. She's so worried about getting back at me for the past that she doesn't care if her kid even has a father, lol

Elbow
12-04-2012, 10:34 AM
This isn't about what was, it's about that bitch putting Mr on boost when she doesn't even know who the father is. She's so worried about getting back at me for the past that she doesn't care if her kid even has a father, lol

If that's the case the real question should be why are you feeding her?

Catnip
12-04-2012, 10:36 AM
If that's the case the real question should be why are you feeding her?

It's fun to make her miserable, lol. Poor little bastard child.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 10:42 AM
the immaturity level in this thread is great indeed

Bacon
12-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I agree with Sammich here. This will only cause more pain than its worth.

.blank cd
12-04-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm on tapatalk so I can't like sammich's comment. But I like it cause he speaks the truth. OP is just as immature and instigatory as Bri and they are a match made in IA heaven.

Elbow
12-04-2012, 10:56 AM

This comment yells you're miserable, not her. Nobody wants to make someone miserable if they are off living a happy life.

This comment is also EXTREMELY immature and rude.

Sinfix_15
12-04-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm sorry, maybe i am an evil cold hearted bastard, but if a girl i was with spent X amount of time telling the world that i was a sorry dead beat father that didnt spend any time with my kids and then it turns out that the kid was not mine and she didnt even know who the kid belonged to........

Heckling her on an internet forum would probably be the least of my insults. Id probably pay for a billboard to be put up downtown calling her a whore.

But.... that's me, i've always felt like an outcast in this bible thumping hippy of a world so it wont surprise me if you bleeding heart liberals disagree with me.

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 11:14 AM
I think this generation needs to learn when NOT to have the last word. I know how hard it is because endless USELESS hours of my life have been spent on here arguing with people i shouldnt be arguing with.

But, in this case, with a child involved, I still cant believe after all this time, she still argues and tries to get even with someone. Evan, while the thread started off funny, now its leaning into personal vendetta.

Bri obvuously got knocked up , either she knows the father or she doesnt. I dont really care. I just hope she one day wakes up and realizes to log out and go take care of her kid. Bantering on IA is retarded. Youre such good friends with Tiffany right? Follow her example. She doesnt log in here anymore, she handles her shit and takes care of her kid.

Its just sad because YOURE the mother, you are in control, i dont know what has to happen for you to realize that you just make yourself sound so petty and immature. Probably because you are. But you never learn from it, you just continue to make excuses

Evan , personally id give it a rest, go enjoy your life

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry, maybe i am an evil cold hearted bastard, but if a girl i was with spent X amount of time telling the world that i was a sorry dead beat father that didnt spend any time with my kids and then it turns out that the kid was not mine and she didnt even know who the kid belonged to........

I dont follow AS IA WORLD TURNS, but is this true? Was she alluding to Evan as being the deadbeat? I never heard her say his name specifically, she was always very cryptic. I always thought she was talking about the REAL baby daddy.

So are you telling me she thought it was evan, now its not, and she doesnt know? LOL how many people could it be?

TERRIBLE

I feel sorry for her kid, what a shitty environment to grow up in

Sinfix_15
12-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I dont follow AS IA WORLD TURNS, but is this true? Was she alluding to Evan as being the deadbeat? I never heard her say his name specifically, she was always very cryptic. I always thought she was talking about the REAL baby daddy.

So are you telling me she thought it was evan, now its not, and she doesnt know? LOL how many people could it be?

TERRIBLE

I feel sorry for her kid, what a shitty environment to grow up in

I suppose its possible im wrong, but yeah.... that's how ive been following the story. She's been dogging him for a while......... so i completely understand him wanting to throw a jab back. At the end of the day, its best for these 2 to walk away and let the kid be the focus over their own personal grievances, but i doubt something said on a forum is gonna change either of their lives, so i dont see a problem with "jabbing" her here.

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Shes proven to be nothing but a fuckup. Shes so headstrong its laughable because its at her own peril. We all warn her time and time again but BRI KNOWS BEST, and then shit happens and shes all like "WHOA IS ME WAHHHH"

No sympathy, get your ass off the god damn ATLANTA CAR FORUM and go take care of your kid. Shes so starved for attention she has to make her presence known because deep down, she LOVES the attention she gets from here. She needs some self esteem

Catnip
12-04-2012, 11:27 AM

Heckling her on an internet forum would probably be the least of my insults. Id probably pay for a billboard to be put up downtown calling her a whore.

But.... that's me, i've always felt like an outcast in this bible thumping hippy of a world so it wont surprise me if you bleeding heart liberals disagree with me.

Is your dad's name John? Lol

CSquared
12-04-2012, 11:33 AM
I suppose its possible im wrong, but yeah.... that's how ive been following the story. She's been dogging him for a while......... so i completely understand him wanting to throw a jab back. At the end of the day, its best for these 2 to walk away and let the kid be the focus over their own personal grievances, but i doubt something said on a forum is gonna change either of their lives, so i dont see a problem with "jabbing" her here.

I also got the impression she was trying to call him out as a deadbeat for the last few months/weeks. Trying to suicide bomb his reputation in the community. That clearly worked out well...

But for real I don't blame the dude either for enjoying vindication.

DeeAOne
12-04-2012, 11:38 AM
I think this generation needs to learn when NOT to have the last word. I know how hard it is because endless USELESS hours of my life have been spent on here arguing with people i shouldnt be arguing with.

But, in this case, with a child involved, I still cant believe after all this time, she still argues and tries to get even with someone. Evan, while the thread started off funny, now its leaning into personal vendetta.

Bri obvuously got knocked up , either she knows the father or she doesnt. I dont really care. I just hope she one day wakes up and realizes to log out and go take care of her kid. Bantering on IA is retarded. Youre such good friends with Tiffany right? Follow her example. She doesnt log in here anymore, she handles her shit and takes care of her kid.

Its just sad because YOURE the mother, you are in control, i dont know what has to happen for you to realize that you just make yourself sound so petty and immature. Probably because you are. But you never learn from it, you just continue to make excuses

Evan , personally id give it a rest, go enjoy your lifeTrue that. I never see her on here anymore. Last time I saw her at IS she was doing pretty well.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 11:43 AM
that's funny i thought she knew who the father was LMFAOOOOOOOOOO. this whole thing is completely laughable now...i use to try to back her, but there's only a certain amount of fukery before the 'truth' knocks you in the head one too many times

teh bri
12-04-2012, 11:44 AM

I am really hoping and praying that you're not calling my child a bastard child because shit will get serious, and you better fucking keep my word on that.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 11:46 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/shit+just+got+real_e903b1_3838677.jpg

teh bri
12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
As for my business goes, catnip is not the father to my 14 week old son. I'm relieved to say this because he is married, he is a liar, and a low life trailer trash kid. Im glad i can finally life my life with my fiance and my child without evans drama and his fiveheaded wife. I know who the father is, and that's my business and I'm going to keep it as that.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 11:49 AM
ORRRRRRRRRR just stop posting personal business on IA

Sinfix_15
12-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I am really hoping and praying that you're not calling my child a bastard child because shit will get serious, and you better fucking keep my word on that.

comments like this validate everyone's opinions of you.

Sinfix_15
12-04-2012, 12:02 PM
As for my business goes, catnip is not the father to my 14 week old son. I'm relieved to say this because he is married, he is a liar, and a low life trailer trash kid. Im glad i can finally life my life with my fiance and my child without evans drama and his fiveheaded wife. I know who the father is, and that's my business and I'm going to keep it as that.

It's always hilarious to me when i see comments like this. I swear this shit cracks me up more than Cat Williams stand up........

Lets say in theory........ this catnip guy is the biggest lowlife walking the planet, "trailer trash kid" as you say...... well..............

you had his penis in your mouth. whats that say about you?

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:03 PM
lololol at this thread.

I remember Middle school too....

Browning151
12-04-2012, 12:15 PM
It's always hilarious to me when i see comments like this. I swear this shit cracks me up more than Cat Williams stand up........

Lets say in theory........ this catnip guy is the biggest lowlife walking the planet, "trailer trash kid" as you say...... well..............

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sammich
12-04-2012, 12:16 PM

i literally el oh el'd at that..........about to bet on that she swallowed the kids that coulda made the baby his too

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:19 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE THREAD GETS BETTER! xD

teh bri
12-04-2012, 12:19 PM
All 5 1/5 inches of it!

Evan tell your whore of a wife to stop messaging me on Facebook.

Besides, shouldn't you be working?

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:25 PM
he should be working like you should be parenting :D

Sammich
12-04-2012, 12:34 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/606/BOOM.jpg

teh bri
12-04-2012, 12:37 PM

Cute. You think you know me. My kid is actually sleeping while I'm doing laundry and getting dinner ready.

Nice try.

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Cute. You think you know me. My kid is actually sleeping while I'm doing laundry and getting dinner ready.

Nice try.

lolol I dont claim to know you, I can meet more useful people under the 285 crossover....

You're doing laundry, preparing/cooking a meal, AND talking unnecessary shit online?

Jesus, I envy you. How many arms do you have? Or did you get bit by a radioactive spider?

Skorcher
12-04-2012, 12:43 PM

bas·tard/ˈbćs tərd/ Show Spelled Show IPA
noun
1. [B]a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child. 2. Slang.
a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
b. a person, especially a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

I don't know you or Catnip, but if you weren't married when this happened (it doesn't sound like you were from your posts) then he is indeed correct. I'm not going to bash you because there's plenty of that already, but no need to take something as an insult when the exact definition fits this situation.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 12:45 PM
bas·tard/ˈbćs tərd/ Show Spelled Show IPA
noun
1. [B]a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child. 2. Slang.
a. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.
b. a person, especially a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

I don't know you or Catnip, but if you weren't married when this happened (it doesn't sound like you were from your posts) then he is indeed correct. I'm not going to bash you because there's plenty of that already, but no need to take something as an insult when the exact definition fits this situation.

LULZ

teh bri
12-04-2012, 12:54 PM
lolol I dont claim to know you, I can meet more useful people under the 285 crossover....

You're doing laundry, preparing/cooking a meal, AND talking unnecessary shit online?

Jesus, I envy you. How many arms do you have? Or did you get bit by a radioactive spider?

It's called multitasking. Try it sometime.

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:55 PM
It's called multitasking. Try it sometime.

called being responsible and mature. Try it sometime :D

Sammich
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
This thread has exposed the obvious impossible

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 12:57 PM
This thread has exposed the obvious impossible

elaborate!

Elbow
12-04-2012, 01:01 PM
All 5 1/5 inches of it!

Nice, deep throat.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:03 PM
elaborate!

If she was able to be responsible and mature, she woulda stfu a long time ago about this. When i say a long time ago, i dont mean THIS thread, i mean resolved to get over it after they broke up. My worst breakup never resulted in me bickering back and forth. There's nothing productive being done besides killing yourself, at this point, reading this thread...the 2 people involved, just wouldnt be that bad of a situation.

teh bri
12-04-2012, 01:04 PM
called being responsible and mature. Try it sometime :D
Responsible? Pretty sure I buy my child's formula, diapers, etc. I don't depend on any man. My significant other helps be aide he wants to not because I ask even though I never do. So, please try another word that makes sense.

CSquared
12-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Nice try.
What about the various other times during which you posted in this thread?

All 5 1/5 inches of it!

Apparently huge enough for you to still be riding it a year later...

Echonova
12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
What's for dinner?

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:17 PM
roasted toast w/ a side of canned beans and flavored water with lemon

CSquared
12-04-2012, 01:18 PM
roasted toast w/ a side of canned beans and flavored water with lemon

Ah that makes sense why it takes 3+ hours to prepare!

Echonova
12-04-2012, 01:20 PM
All 5 1/5 inches of it!FACTS ABOUT PENIS SIZE

Copied from Netdoctor.com

In the last few years, it has become apparent that the average man's penis is not as long as had been thought previously.

For decades, medical books and articles in the press have confidently stated that penile length is generally about 6.5 inches (16.5 centimetres).

As a result, a lot of males who are slightly shorter than this have felt rather inadequate.

However, it now seems that the statistics on which this 'average' was based could well have a serious flaw. It is this: the figure was originally calculated by collecting measurements that men had carried out themselves!

Self-measurement of this sort is notoriously unreliable.

Why? Because so many males don't know where to measure from or use inaccurate rulers or ancient tape measures.

Also, there's probably a tendency for guys to round their 'scores' upwards, in an attempt to make themselves sound better-endowed. And the results tend to be skewed by people who falsely claim to be 10 or 11 inches long.

In recent times, a number of scientists have attempted to obtain more reliable figures, by the simple expedient of employing a trained person to carry out the measurement of each man.

And the results, which they have produced, seem to indicate that the average adult male is considerably shorter than had been thought.

In reality, the mean length of the erect penis appears to be only about 5.88 inches (14.9 centimetres), which is considerably less than the 'old' measurement.

Does all this matter?

If you're a woman, you probably think that this concern about fractions of an inch is rather silly.

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Responsible? Pretty sure I buy my child's formula, diapers, etc. I don't depend on any man. My significant other helps be aide he wants to not because I ask even though I never do. So, please try another word that makes sense.
Imagine what you could do with the other 6 hours of your day instead of being on IA

you could
1) teach your child to read
2) practice safe sex
3) earn money
4) get an education
5) plan your childs future and college education

or you know, you could sit here and bash an ex BF from 2-3 years ago , clearly thats more important. Evan can do what he wants, because he doesnt have a kid to take care of.
Grow up, quit being a shitty parent.

YOUR MOM WOULD BE ASHAMED. YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT

YOU LOST YOUR MOTHER, IT SUCKS, YOU GET TO FILL THAT VOID WITH YOUR CHILD, GO DO IT, GET THE FUCK OFF A CAR SITE THAT HAS GIVEN YOU NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, RIDICULE AND HERPES.

CSquared
12-04-2012, 01:27 PM
FACTS ABOUT PENIS SIZE

Copied from Netdoctor.com

In the last few years, it has become apparent that the average man's penis is not as long as had been thought previously.

For decades, medical books and articles in the press have confidently stated that penile length is generally about 6.5 inches (16.5 centimetres).

As a result, a lot of males who are slightly shorter than this have felt rather inadequate.

However, it now seems that the statistics on which this 'average' was based could well have a serious flaw. It is this: the figure was originally calculated by collecting measurements that men had carried out themselves!

Self-measurement of this sort is notoriously unreliable.

Why? Because so many males don't know where to measure from or use inaccurate rulers or ancient tape measures.

Also, there's probably a tendency for guys to round their 'scores' upwards, in an attempt to make themselves sound better-endowed. And the results tend to be skewed by people who falsely claim to be 10 or 11 inches long.

In recent times, a number of scientists have attempted to obtain more reliable figures, by the simple expedient of employing a trained person to carry out the measurement of each man.

And the results, which they have produced, seem to indicate that the average adult male is considerably shorter than had been thought.

In reality, the mean length of the erect penis appears to be only about 5.88 inches (14.9 centimetres), which is considerably less than the 'old' measurement.

Does all this matter?

If you're a woman, you probably think that this concern about fractions of an inch is rather silly.

That is so my new pickup line at the club.

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Imagine what you could do with the other 6 hours of your day instead of being on IA

you could
1) teach your child to read
2) practice safe sex
3) earn money
4) get an education
5) plan your childs future and college education

or you know, you could sit here and bash an ex BF from 2-3 years ago , clearly thats more important. Evan can do what he wants, because he doesnt have a kid to take care of.
Grow up, quit being a shitty parent.

Hey, sounds familiar. He realizes that responsibility refers to much broader a spectrum than what's happening 'at this very minute'

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:28 PM
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

teh bri
12-04-2012, 01:31 PM
HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Leave my mother out of it for one. I'm sick and fucking tired of my parents being brought into this. So go ahead and fuck yourself. Secondly I'm in school. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I practice safe sex because I'm on birth control and my fiancé uses condoms only because we don't want another child for at least 2 years. Herpes? No one has that, and neither do I. Brantley is in the process of learning how to roll over so we practice daily.

Oh, and go kill yourself.

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 01:34 PM
HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Leave my mother out of it for one. I'm sick and fucking tired of my parents being brought into this. So go ahead and fuck yourself. Secondly I'm in school. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I practice safe sex because I'm on birth control and my fiancé uses condoms only because we don't want another child for at least 2 years. Herpes? No one has that, and neither do I. Brantley is in the process of learning how to roll over so we practice daily.

just get off the forum already.....

Its like we're in Toy Story, and we're Scud the dog, and you're the green alien on his nose. There's no way you can win..

Echonova
12-04-2012, 01:35 PM
YOUR MOM WOULD BE ASHAMED. YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT

YOU LOST YOUR MOTHER, IT SUCKS, YOU GET TO FILL THAT VOID WITH YOUR CHILD, GO DO IT, GET THE FUCK OFF A CAR SITE THAT HAS GIVEN YOU NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, RIDICULE AND HERPES.http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii575/Hooray-Pictures/Toushirou/274-5.jpg

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:37 PM
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Boosted FC
12-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Apparently huge enough for you to still be riding it a year later...

Daaaaamn........hahahahaha

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 01:44 PM
HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Keep posting and proving my point kid

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:44 PM
This thread is, fantastic, at the least.

Echonova
12-04-2012, 01:52 PM
whos the baby daddy

None of your damn business.

Just know... He's reading this thread.So who else on IA has red hair?

Hmmmmm

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 01:58 PM
wait, didnt she try to play it off as He's trying to play dad?

But she believed the kid was his?

nobabydaddyception.

Sammich
12-04-2012, 01:58 PM
falcon punch should be utilized in full capacity

Echonova
12-04-2012, 02:10 PM
falcon punch should be utilized in full capacity18 years of child support ain't no joke.

I will now refer to Evan as Neo... 'Cause he stopped that bullet.

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/deyder_2009/neo.jpg

Sammich
12-04-2012, 02:22 PM
18 years of child support ain't no joke.

I will now refer to Evan as Neo... 'Cause he stopped that bullet.

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/deyder_2009/neo.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Sammich
12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
This thread isnt as funny as bloody cat, but it's damn near treading the waters

Echonova
12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
No child support = Taxpayer money instead. So in a way, we all get to help raise this kid.

l Gizzy l
12-04-2012, 02:27 PM
SO WE'RE ALL THE DADDY!!!

NOW SHE KNOWS WHO IT IS AT LEAST! :D :D

teh bri
So who else on IA has red hair?

Hmmmmm
Brantley has light brown hair now.

Plus, his dad doesn't post on IA anymore.

Sammich
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

Sammich
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
found da pappy

http://content6.flixster.com/question/43/33/67/4333676_std.jpg

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Brantley has light brown hair now.

Plus, his dad doesn't post on IA anymore.

So basically you have atrocious standards for dudes you fuck.

2 IA dudes don't make a right .......but they made you preggers lol

teh bri
12-04-2012, 04:49 PM
So basically you have atrocious standards for dudes you fuck.

2 IA dudes don't make a right .......but they made you preggers lol

I didn't think when me and Evan got into a relationship 3 years ago that it would turn into this.
You live and learn, I guess. I'm over this, all of it. I'm completely done arguing over this useless bullshit.

Browning151
12-04-2012, 05:04 PM
I didn't think when me and Evan got into a relationship 3 years ago that it would turn into this.
You live and learn, I guess. I'm over this, all of it. I'm completely done arguing over this useless bullshit.

Yet you still come on here and air your business....

Vteckidd
12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
No you're not. You say that everytime yet look at you, you're back every few weeks doing the same shit over and over again. If you were serious you would act like it not say it. Actions speak louder than words.

Echonova
12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
The tags made me lulz.

Sinfix_15
12-05-2012, 02:23 AM
All 5 1/5 inches of it!

whoa whoa whoa...................

whoa......

There's nothing wrong with a 5 1/5 inch penis...... and also, the fact that you were generous enough even in a time of "battle" to give him that 1/5 inch, tells me all i need to know about it.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Hoes, i found em

Catnip
12-05-2012, 07:04 AM
whoa whoa whoa...................

whoa......

There's nothing wrong with a 5 1/5 inch penis...... and also, the fact that you were generous enough even in a time of "battle" to give him that 1/5 inch, tells me all i need to know about it.

I'm just wondering what's wrong with my Great Dane and APBT, LOL

Echonova
12-05-2012, 08:18 AM
I practice safe sex because I'm on birth control and my fiancé uses condoms only because we don't want another child for at least 2 years. Herpes? No one has that, and neither do I. Brantley is in the process of learning how to roll over so we practice daily.I'm sure someone in the world has herpes, maybe not you... But I'm sure at least one person in the world has it, because if "no one" had it there wouldn't be commercials on tv for prescription medication.

On a side note: Admittedly I am twisted in the head, so I imagined you teaching your son to roll over on his back. A totally familiar position...

You married a girl who has no career and keeps losing jobs but yet I was this and that, and you weren't happy with someone who had a past... The girl used to do things with Burlison. But yet you don't talk to him because of the things he said. You're a hypocrite.As you get older/more mature you come to the realization that (in 99.986% of cases) that you were not the first cowboy to the rodeo... And you get over it.

But "it" you mean our relationship or Brantley?

I was over the relationship when he cheated on me with his wife.
I was over the Brantley situation last week.Did he cheat on you before or after you fucked Anthony?

As for my business goes, catnip is not the father to my 14 week old son. I'm relieved to say this because he is married, he is a liar, and a low life trailer trash kid. Im glad i can finally life my life with my fiance and my child without evans drama and his fiveheaded wife. I know who the father is, and that's my business and I'm going to keep it as that.Who is the father? If he doesn't post on IA anymore, it couldn't hurt to give his screen-name now could it? You had no problem insinuating Evan's name when you thought/wanted he was the dad...

Sammich
12-05-2012, 08:21 AM
BANDS A MAKE HER DANCE

Juggernaut
12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
BANDS A MAKE HER DANCEMaybe it's because I'm not black. But I have no idea what you just said.

CSquared
12-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Maybe it's because I'm not black. But I have no idea what you just said.

I'm black from the waist down and I still have no idea what that means.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 08:52 AM
it's honkey tonk, no worries

Sinfix_15
12-05-2012, 09:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2kKqfPy_cag#t=4s

teh bri
12-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm sure someone in the world has herpes, maybe not you... But I'm sure at least one person in the world has it, because if "no one" had it there wouldn't be commercials on tv for prescription medication.

On a side note: Admittedly I am twisted in the head, so I imagined you teaching your son to roll over on his back. A totally familiar position...

As you get older/more mature you come to the realization that (in 99.986% of cases) that you were not the first cowboy to the rodeo... And you get over it. .

Did he cheat on you before or after you fucked Anthony?

Who is the father? If he doesn't post on IA anymore, it couldn't hurt to give his screen-name now could it? You had no problem insinuating Evan's name when you thought/wanted he was the dad...
Actually, yes. He's gotta go from his tummy to his back before he can go from his back to his tummy as he is only 14 weeks and is strengthening his neck muscles. And actually, being on my back doesn't give me as much pleasure as being on top. Sorry. And his name is Evan Richey. I'm sure you've heard of him. White s2k, hard top, yeah, him. One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

And it was after Anthony. 3 years after. However, something that happened 3 years ago and two weeks into our relationship doesn't make it right.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
LMAO you keep feeding into it instead of letting it go this is just epic

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:22 AM

LOST IT lololololololololol

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Actually, yes. He's gotta go from his tummy to his back before he can go from his back to his tummy as he is only 14 weeks and is strengthening his neck muscles. And actually, being on my back doesn't give me as much pleasure as being on top. Sorry. And his name is Evan Richey. I'm sure you've heard of him. White s2k, hard top, yeah, him. One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

And it was after Anthony. 3 years after. However, something that happened 3 years ago and two weeks into our relationship doesn't make it right.You can't build trust on a broken foundation. So Catnip is a wuss and maybe passive/aggressive and took his anger out on another vagina rather than your face. It never would have worked anyway. Both of you know it and yet are somehow bitter about it.

Strange.

You banged two dudes named Evan??? How convenient.

~inserttrollfacegif~

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:25 AM
And actually, being on my back doesn't give me as much pleasure as being on top. Sorry.

Classy

One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

No, sleeping with someone without using protection and not closing your legs and not having the maturity to say no will get you pregnant. Being stupid gets you pregnant, not using your head gets you pregnant.

Let me guess .....................Accidents happen? Is that the excuse ? Ive heard it once already this week.

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
And his name is Evan Richey

you sure about that? how sure? Cause obviously you have a track record of being HORRIBLY wrong.

I know Evan, poor guy, i feel bad he has a ball an chain attached to you for the next 18 years.

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm just wondering what's wrong with my Great Dane and APBT, LOLWhat's an APBT?

Sammich
12-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Classy

No, sleeping with someone without using protection and not closing your legs and not having the maturity to say no will get you pregnant. Being stupid gets you pregnant, not using your head gets you pregnant.

Let me guess .....................Accidents happen? Is that the excuse ? Ive heard it once already this week.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA he told her...not using her head...gets her pregnant..see what he did there ROFLMAOOOOO

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm completely done arguing over this useless bullshit.

Told you id be right.

Shell keep posting, the inner attention whore cant just back off, she has to keep feeding it.

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:29 AM
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA he told her...not using her head...gets her pregnant..see what he did there ROFLMAOOOOO

JUST THE TIP doesnt get anyone pregnant...............usually

See the difference is I banged tons of IA girls and other slores in my conquests, i never got any of them pregnant because I never liked any of them enough to be around them and paying them child support for 18 years.

Bri is so dumb, not only did she fuck
Evan IA DUDE
ANTHONY IA DUDE
EVAN IA DUDE

SHE GOT PREGNANT BY one of them and says , "OH I WAS DRUNK THATS WHAT HAPPENS".

shiiiiit if thats what happens, id have 100 kids running around.

YOLO

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I know Evan, poor guy, i feel bad he has a ball an chain attached to you for the next 18 years.I have no idea who Evan is... But if you know him I would def give him a call and tell him to request that paternity test.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 09:30 AM
if she used her head and swallowed..well................................... .

Browning151
12-05-2012, 09:31 AM
I know who the father is, and that's my business and I'm going to keep it as that.

And his name is Evan Richey. I'm sure you've heard of him. White s2k, hard top, yeah, him. One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

lolwut?

I'm completely done arguing over this useless bullshit.

Apparently not.

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:33 AM
if she used her head and swallowed..well................................... .I personally don't care if they spit or swallow.

I have no control of the gift after delivery.

Browning151
12-05-2012, 09:34 AM
What's an APBT?

American Pit Bull Terrier? :dunno:

Sammich
12-05-2012, 09:35 AM
as long as it's not in their 'walls' if they slept w/ the village people?

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Bri, its better to take it on the face that take it in your vag.

You could have wiped 1.2 billion potential babies off your face, now your wiping 1 babies face.

SUCKS.

YOLO

teh bri
12-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Taking care of my child is not a mistake. At all. I wouldn't take anything I ever did back whether it was sleeping with someone off IA or dating someone off IA.

However, continue to say what you please but I've been with way less people that you have mike. And I can count them on my hands. That doesn't make me a whore.

You talk so much shit but how many times have I seen you in person and you never said one word to me?
You're just a douche behind a computer.
I got pregnant, big deal. I'm 22, live on my own with my boyfriend, in school and have a job.

I'm pretty sure my dad and my mother would be extremely proud of me not having to depend on welfare, WIC or any of my family. I pay my bills, drive a car that's not a piece of shit, and in the process of getting my education completed.

Say what you want, I'm damn sure that I'm Doug a good job raising my child with or without his real father.

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:43 AM
And actually, being on my back doesn't give me as much pleasure as being on top. Sorry.
ClassyI have no problem with a woman that knows what she likes/doesn't like sexually. That in itself to me doesn't say classy/not classy to me. Just a woman that knows what she likes and isn't ashamed to share it with the world.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 09:46 AM
mothafukas like a hoe that know what she likes

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Say what you want, I'm damn sure that I'm Doug a good job raising my child with or without his real father.WHO IS DOUG????????

LOL J/K

Echonova
12-05-2012, 09:52 AM
mothafukas like a hoe that know what she likesSo you're saying I'm a "mothafuka"???

I can live with that.

CSquared
12-05-2012, 09:58 AM
WHO IS DOUG????????

LOL J/K

He also doesn't post much on ia anymore... lol.

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
However, continue to say what you please but I've been with way less people that you have mike. And I can count them on my hands. That doesn't make me a whore.

You talk so much shit but how many times have I seen you in person and you never said one word to me?
You're just a douche behind a computer.
I got pregnant, big deal. I'm 22, live on my own with my boyfriend, in school and have a job.
Thats what young kids say when they dont know any better. What did you want me to do? Tell you to fuck off and get out of my house when you came over to visit justin? He lived there just like me, I cant control who comes over to the house.

Dont ever for a second think because i didnt stoop down to your drama queen trailer trash jerry spring chair throwing personality that i wouldnt hesitate to tell you what i think about you. I just never cared enough to get into an argument with you.

The 2 times i remember seeing you were

1) at some event for your moms passing, I think it was at benihanna? I got dragged there by Justin and didnt even want to go. But i went with him, what did you want me to do? Hi im VTECKIDD and i think youre a dumbass? While Im an asshole, i do have a level of manners and sophistication and know how to act. you dont , youve proven that.

2) You came over to my house in Kennesaw and frankly i dont remember you even being there. I believe Justin invited you. Again, what was i supposed to do, say "GET THE FUCK OUT" and fight with my roomate? IIRC i just ignored you and hung out with my friends.

Congrats?

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Bri youre an immature brat who got pregnant by sleeping around and making shitty decisions. You are an attention whore who thinks everyone owes you respect yet you continue to exhibit trashiness and low class. Respect is earned, not given.

Act like a whore, get treated like a whore.

Act like a child, get treated like a child.

I dont ask that people pay for their mistakes, but i do ask that they learn from them. You havent. you never will based upon your actions and outcomes. We all fuck up, its how you learn from those mistakes that dictates what kind of human being you will become.

Right now, youre no different and people perceive you no differently than you were when you crashed this site after your mom died at 16/17. you were a joke then, youre a joke now. Only you can change that.

Sammich
12-05-2012, 10:22 AM
only you can prevent cooter fires

Sammich
12-05-2012, 10:22 AM
So you're saying I'm a "mothafuka"???

I can live with that.

MILF loving mothafuka

teh bri
12-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Bri youre an immature brat who got pregnant by sleeping around and making shitty decisions. You are an attention whore who thinks everyone owes you respect yet you continue to exhibit trashiness and low class. Respect is earned, not given.

Act like a whore, get treated like a whore.

Act like a child, get treated like a child.

I dont ask that people pay for their mistakes, but i do ask that they learn from them. You havent. you never will based upon your actions and outcomes. We all fuck up, its how you learn from those mistakes that dictates what kind of human being you will become.

Right now, youre no different and people perceive you no differently than you were when you crashed this site after your mom died at 16/17. you were a joke then, youre a joke now. Only you can change that.
Go back to 2008, and look up my moms posts. Pretty sure she posted useless threads just like I did/do.
Besides the ones about MY child. Noone knew my mother like I did. She knew/knows everything. She wouldn't be disgusted, or upset with my decisions. The only thing she would have been really pissed about is me dating an IA guy. But you can't help who you fall for. I was young, so what? Get over it.

Vteckidd
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Go back to 2008, and look up my moms posts. Pretty sure she posted useless threads just like I did/do.
Besides the ones about MY child. Noone knew my mother like I did. She knew/knows everything. She wouldn't be disgusted, or upset with my decisions. The only thing she would have been really pissed about is me dating an IA guy. But you can't help who you fall for. I was young, so what? Get over it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6FyHG5mNpWI/UFBLCacNPgI/AAAAAAAAC1k/dLltLbpl2Ns/s1600/gangnam-style-didn%27t-read-lol.gif

Sinfix_15
12-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Bri, its better to take it on the face that take it in your vag.

You could have wiped 1.2 billion potential babies off your face, now your wiping 1 babies face.

SUCKS.

YOLO

Wisdom.

Sinfix_15
12-05-2012, 01:08 PM

In your posts outside of talking about your IA relationships.... you seem like an alright person. You should just let this burn out and fade away. Catnip took a very fair jab at you..... you deserved it. Everyone's peace has been said.... you've made your points, points have been made towards you.....

Start up a thread about dish washing techniques or doing laundry and let this issue die. I'm sure Catnip is overjoyed that his life is no longer connected to yours, you should feel the same way and be happy.

I look forward to the future laundry advice and offer you best wishes.

Browning151
12-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Start up a thread about dish washing techniques or doing laundry

:bigsmilie:

l Gizzy l
12-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I like this thread.

Echonova
12-05-2012, 11:15 PM
I just heard that I have an abnormally large sized penis. Worth a 600 mile trip for?

Given the new information I think so.

Relentless
12-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Baby mama drama..

-EnVus-
12-06-2012, 12:16 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/j604de.jpg

teh bri
12-06-2012, 06:59 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/j604de.jpg
It's kind of odd to me that you know how to spell my name. Even more, that you used a guy who is completely obsessed with Britney Spears as I am.

Sammich
12-06-2012, 07:18 AM
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313178415025.jpg

-EnVus-
12-06-2012, 11:46 PM
It's kind of odd to me that you know how to spell my name. Even more, that you used a guy who is completely obsessed with Britney Spears as I am.
:ninja:

Echonova
12-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you something you can go outside and play with.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "naughty vs. nice" contract, set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney's have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve you social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys and we're gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny g-banger wannabe? "He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your sh*t wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in you're a** and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That's what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

RandomGuy
12-07-2012, 11:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zunHDS-VMv8/Rn--OSU8FiI/AAAAAAAAAQI/-fvH3Jq72J0/s400/tbone.jpg

BKgen®
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
LOL SHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

Nemesis
12-13-2012, 09:39 PM
LOL SHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

slostang
12-14-2012, 10:46 AM
They're alive!