PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlite Belmont 140 Wakeboard $130

integra2die4
12-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Selling my wakeboard only because I've replaced it with a new Ronix. I absolutely love this board, but its just taking up space on my tower rack. The actual board is in excellent condition. One Binding does have small tear on the front but doesn't effect the mechanics or comfort-ability what so ever. This is a perfect board for a fairly new beginner or intermediate rider.

Can be reached at 678-447-4743

The Belmont Series was designed by the heart and soul of Hyperlite- Shaun Murray. This was the first series to combine the floaty overall feel of a freeride board with the hard edging characteristics and consistency of multiple-fin boards. Subtle rounded profile gives the board a solid pop with a quick release off the wake. Two 1.9" Belmont Fins for the strongest edge hold. Four.4" Deep x 11" Long Molded-In Fins- two outer molded-in fins on each end help the board edge stronger into and up the wake and stomp landings more consistently. "V" Bottom Full Length Tunnel aids tracking and helps cushion landings. 4.75" Center Fin Placement for a quicker release off the wake and an overall "floatier" feel. Shaun's approval, nobody is more critical of the final product. When you see the name Belmont, you know it's proven.