PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Low Miles-6500

Get Bent
11-29-2012, 10:05 PM
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX turbo. Power lock, window, sunroof, drivers seat, CD, abs, dual airbag, leather. Hot heat, cold, AC. 16g turbo with 20g wheel (Bastard 20g). Custom front mount intercooler and custom 2.5 in piping with hks blow off valve vented to atmosphere. Tripple guage pod with boost, egt, and oil. 3in exhaust from turbo back with stainless RSR cat back exhaust. This exhaust is very quiet and still flows great. Japan does not sell this in US anymore so it is rare. Boost it's set at 12-15lbs. 1st gen 6 bolt motor with eagle rods and Ross pistons, 1st gen head and intake. Arp head studs. 10k on engine 107k on body. ACT 2600 clutch with & ACT aluminum flywheel new slave and master cylinder. Intraxx 5way adjustable struts and 1.5 in drop springs. Hood is matte black plasti-dip...if you don't know what plasti-dip is look it up on the web. Paint is very glossy and leather interior is very nice. For a 15-16yr old car it is near perfect. I have owned the car for 10 years and have always maintenanced it and garage kept. Timing belt and water pump were replace when I put new motor in. Projection headlight with halo. I have all the records.

Photos here: 1997 Mitsubishi GSX Turbo AWD Low Miles DSM (http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3444584242.html)

Price is $6500.00 or best offer

If you make an offer thru text or phone or ask me what is the lowest I will take it will be ignored and I will hang up on you! Nobody in their right mind would ask or buy something without seeing it in person first! Don't be a jackass! If your interested in the car come by my house and take a look and test drive it. I promise it is a sweet ride.
Lowballers will be laughed at. I don't need the money.
Trades for only something that books out in good condition for 8000.00 or above.

Text or phone calls only. More pics upon request. EMAILS WILL BE IGNORED! PM me if you want to I will get back to you at my leisure.

404-938-3335 Call or text anytime. Leave message if I don't answer. I will call back!

RandomGuy
11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
solid build
These are fast awd cars! this one can probably make ~400hp with a tune on the current setup

I see a zen sticker, has the car been tuned? If so, have any numbers? I'm sure that would help the sale.

http://images.craigslist.org/3Ed3G33I15Ec5H65Jacbtdeae92be23451e57.jpg