PDA

View Full Version : The end :(

Hermin
11-27-2012, 06:54 PM
So this morning I finally put my car back together to go for a drive and on the way to pick up some new pads/rotors, someone decides to brake hard as hell from 50mph, I braked pretty hard to avoid hitting them and the car decided to go into a guard rail.

Very sad day.. I decided to keep it but seems like it didn't want to stay with me lol.

Last photo I had of it: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/615673_301908959923523_1751045181_o.jpg

Today :(

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/396726_4016220050029_1238942404_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/574492_4015908562242_1226723746_n.jpg

§treet_§peed
11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Damn man sorry about your car. Looks like you were moving tho lol.

Got Milk?
11-27-2012, 08:09 PM
too fast, too furious

RsonGt3's
11-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Insurance =D

Hermin
11-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Insurance =D

nothing to be happy about. i'll never get my money back

Relentless
11-27-2012, 08:16 PM
SMH

Austin?
11-27-2012, 08:19 PM
You were following to close and they break checked on you.

Hermin
11-27-2012, 08:29 PM

LOL i was atleast 2-3 car lengths behind them

but thanks! i asked for you to tell me what happened!

98blackcivic
11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
sorry to see this man...i realllly want s2000 someday!
hope ur not too hurt!

Franco Tirador
11-27-2012, 09:31 PM
sucks, at least (I hope) you okay, and the way you play with ALL them cars........... this aint nothing

Catnip
11-27-2012, 09:57 PM

Not matter the situation, I'm sure he feels shitty enough about his nice car getting destroyed.

BenjaminJunu
11-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Look at the bright side. You're not dead.

BenjaminJunu
11-27-2012, 10:05 PM
btw, GLWS.

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Well hes bragged before about driving fast and doing stupid shit.

Basically this is a rookie mistake that youll pay for and hopefully learn you arent that great of a driver as you think you are. You were either following too closely, going way too fast, and too inexperienced to correct your mistake. Also looks like it was wet outside (it was raining today).

This is why kids shouldnt have nice cars.

Sucks about your car though for sure.

Hermin
11-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Well hes bragged before about driving fast and doing stupid shit.

Basically this is a rookie mistake that youll pay for and hopefully learn you arent that great of a driver as you think you are. You were either following too closely, going way too fast, and too inexperienced to correct your mistake. Also looks like it was wet outside (it was raining today).

This is why kids shouldnt have nice cars.

Sucks about your car though for sure.

hi mr.perfect!!

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 10:54 PM
hi mr.perfect!!

This is why our youth are complete dumbasses. YOu fucked up. You have been on here arguing about how you were street racing or doing some other stupid shit and getting arrested like its not your fault.

Well, MOTHERFUCKER, let me clue you into something:

IF SOMEONE BRAKE CHECKED YOU HARD ENOUGH TO THROW YOU INTO A GUARDRAIL THAT MAKES YOUR CAR FOLD UP LIKE A FUCKING TACO, YOU FUCKED UP. YOU CANT DRIVE, YOU WERENT PAYING ATTENTION, YOU WERE GOING TO FAST, YOU WERE FOLLOWING WAY TOO CLOSE , PICK AN EXCUSE, BUT ONE OF THEM ARE TRUE IF NOT ALL.

Its just simple, you cant bullshit someone that has driven faster, owned more cars, fucked up way worse than you. Im just telling it like it is. Just say "yeah, i was being dumb, too bad it cost me my car". Instead you want us all to feel sorry because you wrecked your ziptied shitbox?

not my style

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 10:57 PM
hi mr.perfect!!

Oh and in my 16 years of driving i have wrecked 2 cars.

1) Toyota 4Runner plowed into the back of my CRX while stopped at a stop light
2) Honda Accord Tboned me while crossing traffic illegally

Both instances were not my fault and the other people were written tickets. Im guessing your insurance is going to suck because either you were found at fault, or the cop wrote you a ticket.

By definition, the accident is your fault. If someone slammed on their brakes and you wreck, its your fault, no matter how you want to spin it and make excuses, it doesnt matter.

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:16 PM
This is why our youth are complete dumbasses. YOu fucked up. You have been on here arguing about how you were street racing or doing some other stupid shit and getting arrested like its not your fault.

Well, MOTHERFUCKER, let me clue you into something:

IF SOMEONE BRAKE CHECKED YOU HARD ENOUGH TO THROW YOU INTO A GUARDRAIL THAT MAKES YOUR CAR FOLD UP LIKE A FUCKING TACO, YOU FUCKED UP. YOU CANT DRIVE, YOU WERENT PAYING ATTENTION, YOU WERE GOING TO FAST, YOU WERE FOLLOWING WAY TOO CLOSE , PICK AN EXCUSE, BUT ONE OF THEM ARE TRUE IF NOT ALL.

Its just simple, you cant bullshit someone that has driven faster, owned more cars, fucked up way worse than you. Im just telling it like it is. Just say "yeah, i was being dumb, too bad it cost me my car". Instead you want us all to feel sorry because you wrecked your ziptied shitbox?

not my style

I understand mike, your life sucks.. at the age of 31+ youre talking shit to someone half your age. ACCIDENTS happen, thats why it's called an accident. youre perfect man, we know!

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:34 PM
I understand mike, your life sucks.. at the age of 31+ youre talking shit to someone half your age. ACCIDENTS happen, thats why it's called an accident. youre perfect man, we know!

LOL i just didnt plow my S2000 into a guard rail because I dont know how to drive. Accidents dont happen to people who know how to prevent them.

YOu come on a forum acting like a badass and admitting you drive like a jackass, and then wreck your car because its YOUR FAULT. I just told you like it is.

Youll never learn though, i supposed its always someone elses fault. Enjoy your 3 wheeled S2000

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:36 PM
I hate that shit, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. That is such a bullshit fucking copout.

Oh my GF got pregnant, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. NO MOTHERFUCKER, PULL OUT OR USE A CONDOM.

I wrecked my car, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. NO THEY FUCKING DONT, THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP.

I got fired from my job, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. NO THE DONT, YOU SUCKED AT LIFE AND GOT FIRED, SUCK IT UP, LEARN , MOVE ON.

I have made a TON of mistakes, but I didnt blame my problems on other people, i learned from it and moved on, i blamed myself, i took responsibility. I didnt talk shit on the forums about how much of a badass street racer I am driving fast and reckless, then post pictures of my Folded up CRX saying , OH MAN, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!

Im just smarter than you i guess, and clearly a better driver LOL

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:39 PM
you should publish your story

b17a1db2
11-27-2012, 11:46 PM
it seems funny how your car is going on a flatbed and you have the idea of wanting to post it on IA and take a picture. hahahaa. i wouldn't want to share this embarrassment if i owned your car and did this. and you try to blame it on the "car" deciding to plow this guardrail, it was your fault this car ended up in this rail. you could follow even further away from people next time. vteckidd is right, he isn't talking nonsense, just telling it like it is.

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:49 PM
it seems funny how your car is going on a flatbed and you have the idea of wanting to post it on IA and take a picture. hahahaa. i wouldn't want to share this embarrassment if i owned your car and did this. and you try to blame it on the "car" deciding to plow this guardrail, it was your fault this car ended up in this rail. you could follow even further away from people next time. vteckidd is right, he isn't talking nonsense, just telling it like it is.

I took pictures for insurance reasons, because last accident i got fucked because the police report was fucked up and i didnt have pictures to prove damage.

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:50 PM
I actually do feel bad for you losing your car, but lets not sugar coat it here, you fucked up, youre what.......18 years old? So at 18 you have been arrested, had your car impounded, and now plowed it into a guardrail probably going way faster than you should have been.

Did you get a ticket? I doubt youll answer truthfully, but you know if Im right or not.

My point is you caused all this. It was because you are a bad driver, like most kids your age. Instead of being like OH FUCK i wrecked my car, you come on here looking for attention and spouting off some story about how someone "braked really hard LOL i did too LOL i wrecked my car LOL" . ACCIDENTS HAPPEN LOL

its sad really.

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:50 PM
I took pictures for insurance reasons, because last accident i got fucked because the police report was fucked up and i didnt have pictures to prove damage.

LOL always someone elses fault huh?

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:52 PM
I posted pics because I was bored lol. why the hell would i need attention? why is there a forum for posting pics?

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:53 PM
LOL always someone elses fault huh?

did I say that? whats wrong with taking pics mike? you need to get laid man! maybe you'd soften up alittle

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:56 PM
I posted pics because I was bored lol. why the hell would i need attention? why is there a forum for posting pics?

Did you get a ticket?

Hermin
11-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Did you get a ticket?

warning for failure to maintain lane. police officer said this isnt the first time this has happened on this road. thats why i got a warning.

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:58 PM
did I say that? whats wrong with taking pics mike? you need to get laid man! maybe you'd soften up alittle

yeah you just blamed your car being wrecked on someone braking too hard, and you took pics because other people fucked up. Just like the tow truck company fucked you over, etc etc etc

Oh the old GO GET LAID insult. How original. WHats next? Are you going to call me gay? Be original at least with your insults.

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Anyways i dont have anything more to say, made my point. you fucked up, sucks, but youll learn one day.

Hermin
11-28-2012, 12:01 AM
yeah you just blamed your car being wrecked on someone braking too hard, and you took pics because other people fucked up. Just like the tow truck company fucked you over, etc etc etc

Oh the old GO GET LAID insult. How original. WHats next? Are you going to call me gay? Be original at least with your insults.

why else would it be wrecked? because i got bored and decided to hit a guard rail? get real homie!! and they did fuck up the car lol.

RandomGuy
11-28-2012, 12:16 AM
why else would it be wrecked? because i got bored and decided to hit a guard rail? get real homie!! and they did fuck up the car lol.

http://www.maxituning.es/files/latribu_tuningdigital/Cambio_de_la_opacidad_principal.jpg

nelson9995
11-28-2012, 01:10 AM
I agree with vteckidd 100%.

Sure accidents happen... A deer ran in front of you, a tire blew up, etc...
But someone hit the breaks too hard? If you would have kept a safe distance and were not speeding you should have more than enough time to break.
Maybe you didn't have time because you were following too closely?? Maybe a little too closely? lol

Either way... I'm sorry to see this. Nice car gone to waste... And you will hate your insurance.

Sinfix_15
11-28-2012, 02:24 AM
as a former s2k owner myself..... i can honestly say..... if you wreck one of these, you cant drive.

thetaste
11-28-2012, 07:02 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ich0yVvN1rbz9t6o2_1280.jpg

Sammich
11-28-2012, 07:08 AM

if he was following too close, his bumper would have been crunched and he wouldnt have had time to slide into the guard rail w/o hitting the person in front of him. jeezus yall are some perfect motherfukers on this forum.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 08:21 AM
If someone brake checked him he would swerve. Looks like what happened.

Either way he was following too closely and going to fast for conditions.

mo13007
11-28-2012, 08:24 AM
After doing a little research i retract my earlier post and fully understand y people are a Dicks to this kid lol
On the other sorry u smashed ur s2k don't worry on it to much though everybody fucks up sooner or later and u eventually grow out of the driving like a bat out of hell every where u go thing (it gets to expensive) Haha

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Matt300ZXT
11-28-2012, 08:25 AM
I have to agree with Vteckid. Hate it that you lost a nice car, but I'd say too close so no reaction time. Why don't you ever see Corvettes, Porsches, Ferraris, etc flying down the interstates, swerving in and out of traffic, etc? Because they have nothing to prove. That is why you see so very few of those cars wrecked over shit like this. Now in contrast, why do you see so many Hondas, Toyotas, Mustangs, etc being destroyed? ...exactly.

black_e92
11-28-2012, 08:45 AM
damn karma is a bitch isn't it? you want to talk shit about how people can't drive and you end up driving yourself into a guardrail.
go ahead talk about my accident with my evo... at least i can admit i drove like a moron...

LOL someone braked too hard? more like more someone brake checked yo ass too hard!

you were 2-3 car lengths behind but you still ended up going in a guardrail.... something just isn't right....

VQ35 Star
11-28-2012, 09:25 AM
i told you to get rid of that pig! its bad karma! now your stuck with it.

eraser4g63
11-28-2012, 10:25 AM
One less ugly stanced out, ill fitted bumper, zip tied shit box on the road. S2000 are the new 240sx.

RL...
11-28-2012, 10:49 AM
lol entertainment at last!!!

Sucks about your car but the s2000 is a capable car, if you couldnt brake in time or swerve without hitting anything you were driving too wild out there. Next time get a BBK as first mod. lol

VQ35 Star
11-28-2012, 10:50 AM
One less ugly stanced out, ill fitted bumper, zip tied shit box on the road. S2000 are the new 240sx.

:rolleyes:

Sinfix_15
11-28-2012, 10:54 AM
if he was following too close, his bumper would have been crunched and he wouldnt have had time to slide into the guard rail w/o hitting the person in front of him. jeezus yall are some perfect motherfukers on this forum.

You know how on topgear, the episode where Tanner gets to drive the new aventador and he says " a ferrari would carve this road up into thinly sliced pieces and serve it to you on a silver platter, but this lambo just shoves it down your throat with both hands".....

well.... in the "cheap car" spectrum..... an s2k is a car that slices the road up into thinly sliced pieces for you and serves it on a silver platter. It's the most mild mannered, responsive car you could possibly get in that price range. People manage to drive minivans and SUVs every day in the flow of traffic without incident, if you cant accomplish this in a car that offers an advantage over 90% of everything else on the road, then you cant drive. What car was in front of him that braked so hard and so quickly that an s2000 could not match it's stopping ability???? did a porsche 911 turbo S pull out in front of him and brake check????

or.... maybe.... just maybe....... going out on a limb here......... but maybe we have a young kid who cant drive speeding through traffic that is paying more attention to his own reflection in the rear view than he is his surroundings and he overreacted to something that happened in front of him and smacked a guardrail

JITB
11-28-2012, 11:08 AM
It always amazes me how young Nermin is and how immature people act towards him..lol

It also seems that he is not too upset abou tit, so why is everyone so hurt..lol Cash out of the S2k and get workin on the STI!@=

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 11:20 AM
^^^^ Because i refuse to sugarcoat and pat on the back someone who A) Brags about driving like an asshole B) never takes responsibility for his actions.

I seriously hope all your guys bullshit coddling doesnt come back to bite you in the ass when DICKHEAD runs his STI 4000 lb machine into your Wife carrying your child or some other person.

I mean accidents happen , right bro?

Nermin is an immature jackass that thrives on attention. Ive owned an S2000, Ive owned high powered cars. Ive had my OH SHIT moments, but i always respected my surroundings , even when i street raced. he doesnt. he does dumb shit and blames it on the "asshole cops" or "man someone brake checked me so i wrecked".

you never see him own up to him being dumb and immature. He uses excuses like "oh hi mr. perfect". you realize what hes saying right? hes saying "im totally ok with being imperfect making bad decisions because YOLO".

That s why he says shit like ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. Its his way of justifying his actions.
You can condone it all you want and laugh, but one day, some kid is going to plow into someone you care about, or kill someone you know and then maybe just maybe youll see our side.

Its ok to tell someone they are wrong.

Elbow
11-28-2012, 11:24 AM
All of you saying how this wrecked happen and weren't there need to stop.

Accidents happen, not everything can be avoided. If you're going 70mph down say 985, in the wet, and all of a sudden a car in front of you literally slams on the brakes, where do you go? Even not following too closely full on the brakes you will probably hit them, it's damp, you know you slide, there's another car next to you, can't move over, there's a very small shoulder with a guard rail, please tell me how you escape the situation.

Not saying this is how it went down or that he wasn't following too closely or being stupid, but some things can't be avoided no matter who you are.

VQ35 Star
11-28-2012, 11:31 AM
we need the ability to levitate our vehicles on demand or automatically when situations like these occur.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 11:32 AM

Accidents happen, not everything can be avoided. If you're going 70mph down say 985, in the wet, and all of a sudden a car in front of you literally slams on the brakes, where do you go? Even not following too closely full on the brakes you will probably hit them, it's damp, you know you slide, there's another car next to you, can't move over, there's a very small shoulder with a guard rail, please tell me how you escape the situation.

YOU DONT FOLLOW TOO CLOSELY, jesus christ are you people this fucking dense?

ACCIDENTS ARE AVOIDABLE. Thats why they are called ACCIDENTS.

In your scenario, if you are on 985 doing 70mph in wet road condition and someone slams on their brakes, and you hit a guardrail, GUESS WHAT..................

IT WAS FUCKING AVOIDABLE. YOU FUCKED UP. ITS AN ACCIDENT YOU CAUSED.

I drive in the rain ALL THE TIME at 70-80 MPH and i dont wreck you know why? BECAUSE I DONT DRIVE TOO CLOSE TO SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME, YOU KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE, YOU PAY ATTENTION, YOU DONT PUT YOURSELF IN SHITTY SITUATIONS.

Did any of you ever take Drivers ED? You guys are hysterical. Ever heard of the 6 car rule? The "drive in the conditions that are present" rule? Always have an escape route rule? Practice defensive driving? Stagger your lanes?

This isnt like someone Tboned him and just nailed him. The accident is because he was following too closely and made a mistake.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR SHITTY DRIVING.

JITB
11-28-2012, 11:33 AM
^^^^ Because i refuse to sugarcoat and pat on the back someone who A) Brags about driving like an asshole B) never takes responsibility for his actions.

I seriously hope all your guys bullshit coddling doesnt come back to bite you in the ass when DICKHEAD runs his STI 4000 lb machine into your Wife carrying your child or some other person.

I mean accidents happen , right bro?

Nermin is an immature jackass that thrives on attention. Ive owned an S2000, Ive owned high powered cars. Ive had my OH SHIT moments, but i always respected my surroundings , even when i street raced. he doesnt. he does dumb shit and blames it on the "asshole cops" or "man someone brake checked me so i wrecked".

you never see him own up to him being dumb and immature. He uses excuses like "oh hi mr. perfect". you realize what hes saying right? hes saying "im totally ok with being imperfect making bad decisions because YOLO".

That s why he says shit like ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. Its his way of justifying his actions.
You can condone it all you want and laugh, but one day, some kid is going to plow into someone you care about, or kill someone you know and then maybe just maybe youll see our side.

Its ok to tell someone they are wrong.

Noone condoned the accident or said good job, just stated the obvious. He said he fucked up and had an accident, whats the big deal. Me or you know him personally so i dont know how to judge what and when he takes responsibility for his actions. obviously a,b,c could have happened and comeone could have been killed. AS young as nermin is, he acts a hell of alot more mature then most people in this thread, and i can tell that by the arguments he gets into and the few times we have met. The attention nermin gets is from the people who dont like him and always turn his threads into a shit fest.. 3 pages about a wrecked S2000 that apparently everyone hates.

VQ35 Star
11-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I like it.

Sinfix_15
11-28-2012, 11:36 AM

Not saying this is how it went down or that he wasn't following too closely or being stupid, but some things can't be avoided no matter who you are.

I've been in 1 wreck my entire life and it was because i was tboned by a drunk driver, wasnt even at an intersection where i would be on high alert, just going straight down a 4 lane and a car from on coming traffic swerves hits me.

I've owned a lot of stupid cars and done an astronomical amount of absolutely retarded things in a vehicle. This 18 year old kid already has a track record longer than me. Call it like it is, quit babying him and call him a moron. This is what our youth needs.... to be called the morons that they are.

If i could go back in time and talk to my 18 year old self, id call myself a moron and kick my own ass. It would have done me a lot of good.

JITB
11-28-2012, 11:36 AM
lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30948953.jpg

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Noone condoned the accident or said good job, just stated the obvious. He said he fucked up and had an accident, whats the big deal. Me or you know him personally so i dont know how to judge what and when he takes responsibility for his actions. obviously a,b,c could have happened and comeone could have been killed. AS young as nermin is, he acts a hell of alot more mature then most people in this thread, and i can tell that by the arguments he gets into and the few times we have met. The attention nermin gets is from the people who dont like him and always turn his threads into a shit fest.. 3 pages about a wrecked S2000 that apparently everyone hates.

its the same argument people make when Bri gets insulted or makes some attention whore posts.

You miss the point sir.

Nermin has a history of making posts about weaving inan out of traffic, getting arrested for driving like a jackass. Then posts a thread about his car being wrecked and never ONCE takes responsibility for it. Well, i have the balls to tell him he probably deserved to wreck for driving like a jackass.

I mean, if i was in the killsforum talking about how much i illegally street race, and then posted a thread about wrecking my car for street racing because "someone pulled in front of me accidents happen" are you telling me you would have the complete lack of balls to say NOTHING?

I treat people how they deserve to be treated. Hes an immature kid who is out driving recklessly and not learning from it. Not 3 weeks ago he was posting about BEING ARRESTED FOR DRIVING LIKE A MORON AND NOW HE WRECKED HIS CAR BECAUSE..........HE WAS DRIVING LIKE A MORON.

This is whats wrong with the kids of today, nobody has any balls, they all want so desperately to fit in.

Sinfix_15
11-28-2012, 11:45 AM
its the same argument people make when Bri gets insulted or makes some attention whore posts.

You miss the point sir.

Nermin has a history of making posts about weaving inan out of traffic, getting arrested for driving like a jackass. Then posts a thread about his car being wrecked and never ONCE takes responsibility for it. Well, i have the balls to tell him he probably deserved to wreck for driving like a jackass.

I mean, if i was in the killsforum talking about how much i illegally street race, and then posted a thread about wrecking my car for street racing because "someone pulled in front of me accidents happen" are you telling me you would have the complete lack of balls to say NOTHING?

I treat people how they deserve to be treated. Hes an immature kid who is out driving recklessly and not learning from it. Not 3 weeks ago he was posting about BEING ARRESTED FOR DRIVING LIKE A MORON AND NOW HE WRECKED HIS CAR BECAUSE..........HE WAS DRIVING LIKE A MORON.

This is whats wrong with the kids of today, nobody has any balls, they all want so desperately to fit in.

there's a few people on this forum that i almost completely see eye to eye with on nearly everything..... you are one of them. The problem is..... people just dont accept personal responsibility anymore.... for anything at all. There's always an excuse or explanation for everything that happens. The modern world is just one big victim of circumstance.

edit: Catnip, you're the other one.... minus those ugly Hayabusas.

Elbow
11-28-2012, 12:13 PM
YOU DONT FOLLOW TOO CLOSELY, jesus christ are you people this fucking dense?

ACCIDENTS ARE AVOIDABLE. Thats why they are called ACCIDENTS.

In your scenario, if you are on 985 doing 70mph in wet road condition and someone slams on their brakes, and you hit a guardrail, GUESS WHAT..................

IT WAS FUCKING AVOIDABLE. YOU FUCKED UP. ITS AN ACCIDENT YOU CAUSED.

I drive in the rain ALL THE TIME at 70-80 MPH and i dont wreck you know why? BECAUSE I DONT DRIVE TOO CLOSE TO SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME, YOU KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE, YOU PAY ATTENTION, YOU DONT PUT YOURSELF IN SHITTY SITUATIONS.

Did any of you ever take Drivers ED? You guys are hysterical. Ever heard of the 6 car rule? The "drive in the conditions that are present" rule? Always have an escape route rule? Practice defensive driving? Stagger your lanes?

This isnt like someone Tboned him and just nailed him. The accident is because he was following too closely and made a mistake.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR SHITTY DRIVING.

I'm saying some things are NOT avoidable. No matter how you drive, how much room you leave, some times things just go wrong.

I've been in 1 wreck my entire life and it was because i was tboned by a drunk driver, wasnt even at an intersection where i would be on high alert, just going straight down a 4 lane and a car from on coming traffic swerves hits me.

I've owned a lot of stupid cars and done an astronomical amount of absolutely retarded things in a vehicle. This 18 year old kid already has a track record longer than me. Call it like it is, quit babying him and call him a moron. This is what our youth needs.... to be called the morons that they are.

If i could go back in time and talk to my 18 year old self, id call myself a moron and kick my own ass. It would have done me a lot of good.

I've never had a wreck either, but I know it could happen even though I know I'm a very cautious driver.

Hermin
11-28-2012, 12:30 PM
lol entertainment at last!!!

Sucks about your car but the s2000 is a capable car, if you couldnt brake in time or swerve without hitting anything you were driving too wild out there. Next time get a BBK as first mod. lol

I should of swerved into the other lane and hit someone head on! fuck I'll remember that next time man

Hermin
11-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Mike were you there? Just wondering.. because you obviously know what happened.. tell me how I was driving like a "moron"

RL...
11-28-2012, 12:36 PM
head on collisions ftw. more fun than you can shake a stick at

RsonGt3's
11-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Lol i feel like people are just mad at Nermin because he is 16 and has all he wants. Fuck it, it aint his fault his parents are wealthy and want to give their son a nice car. He got in a car wreck you live and learn end of story. Glad he and all involved are ok thats all that matters. Nobody really knows exactly what happened in order to be talking crap about the accident.

Hermin
11-28-2012, 12:39 PM
nobody really knows exactly what happened in order to be talking crap about the accident.

lol. exactly.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Lol i feel like people are just mad at Nermin because he is 16 and has all he wants. Fuck it, it aint his fault his parents are wealthy and want to give their son a nice car. He got in a car wreck you live and learn end of story. Glad he and all involved are ok thats all that matters. Nobody really knows exactly what happened in order to be talking crap about the accident.

ahhh the rich kids get to be dickheads defense, got it.

its really sad to see how stupid some of you are and keep missing the point. Im not trashing him for getting in an accident, im not trashing him for being young , im trashing him because dickhead brags about being a reckless driver, then wrecks his car and posts it for attention.

We dont need to know what happened, HE TOLD US.

*unsubscribed.

In for "nermin wrecked his car and killed my GF YOLO" thread where people pat him on the back because they are upset he destroyed his stanced car.

you guys are fucking pathetic.

Elbow
11-28-2012, 12:45 PM

its really sad to see how stupid some of you are and keep missing the point. Im not trashing him for getting in an accident, im not trashing him for being young , im trashing him because dickhead brags about being a reckless driver, then wrecks his car and posts it for attention.

*unsubscribed.

In for "nermin wrecked his car and killed my GF YOLO" thread where people pat him on the back because they are upset he destroyed his stanced car.

For the record, I'm not sticking up for anyone here, just saying somethings can't be avoided no matter how you're driving.

RsonGt3's
11-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I get what you're saying, but who are we to correct him, thats his parents duty. We can sit here and bitch all we want because the dude drives wreck less but what do you accomplish with that nothing. All we can do for him is advice him and hopefully he will realize one day that he is wrong and might stop.

Hermin
11-28-2012, 12:52 PM

*unsubscribed.

where do i brag about driving wrecklessly? where did I even state I drive wrecklessly?

just like you said you used to street race, so youre a dumbass right?

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 12:57 PM
where do i brag about driving wrecklessly? where did I even state I drive wrecklessly?

just like you said you used to street race, so youre a dumbass right?

its reckless FYI. That red underline means its spelled wrong.

Yes i did, but you MISSED THE POINT AGAIN. I didnt street race, WRECK MY FUCKING CAR AND come on here posting pics about it and acting like it wasnt my fault.

I didnt make a thread 3 weeks ago about being arrested for driving like a jackass, then wreck my car blaming "someone brake checked me"

One of us has had direct negative results from our actions, its you. Not me.

Sammich
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM

this is what i'm saying, everyone in this thread is acting like they are Adam and Eve before they fucked up and ate the fruit. on some seriousness, yall can be some real assholes, and this is one of them. from what i'm seeing, it's a 2 lane road...when you slam on brakes you pretty much have no control of where the car goes because it's sliding and it normally doesnt slide in a straight line, it veers to one side or the other. yes ACCIDENTS do happen, and some are avoidable, everyone is putting his past into this situation acting like this is the EXACT reason of why this happened.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 01:09 PM
it's a 2 lane road...when you slam on brakes you pretty much have no control of where the car goes because it's sliding and it normally doesnt slide in a straight line, it veers to one side or the other. yes ACCIDENTS do happen, and some are avoidable, everyone is putting his past into this situation acting like this is the EXACT reason of why this happened.
Why did he slam on the brakes? Why did he have to swerve?

BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TOO FAST AND FOLLOWING TOO CLOSELY.

The fact he was arrested 3 weeks ago for doing the EXACT SAME THING tells me this kid is a HORRIBLE JACKASS TEENAGER DRIVING A CAR THAT COULD KILL SOMEONE.

Im surprised you guys are so passive about it.

PTCDC5
11-28-2012, 01:21 PM
There is a bright side to every story. Now that awful front bumper which the wrecking company damaged will never go back on the car!

Sammich
11-28-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm being more passive than being overly judgemental because no one was there at the scene of the accident, only thing you are seeing is the aftermath and basing it on an incident from last week. i dont see where he said he swerved...he said he slammed on brakes and the car slid into the guardrail..when i was in my accident back in march, neither was i driving recklessly or anything that you all mention..when i slammed on brakes when the guy pulled out on me, the car slid to the right, i had no control of where the car was going, it was a helpless slide

K20Z1
11-28-2012, 01:24 PM
good thing he didn't wreck the rsx i sold him whew. but thats one nice looking s2000, and the guy is not in danger....

KyleG
11-28-2012, 01:24 PM
That sucks :( I've loved your car since literally day one. Yeah dude, your fault though, you were totally expecting them to brake. lolol Wrecks happen. Glad you walked away from it!

KyleG
11-28-2012, 01:26 PM
And to the vteckid guy, why make a big deal about it? What happened has happened. Your life goes on, you didn't loose anything from it.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 01:28 PM
you didn't loose anything from it.

LOSE

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE.

Ok thats it, im done arguing with people that are too far below my IQ. This just isnt worth it anymore.

Doppelgänger
11-28-2012, 01:37 PM
I see one of three things here-

1- Was following too close, which is fucking retarded, 4x more when it's wet/cold. Someone decided to nail the brakes for whatever reason, and someone had an "oh fuck" moment and had a knee-jerk reaction to crank the wheel to the right. In this case, you were clearly following too close. In a strange way, if you are right up someones ass, it's better to hit them as the closing speed is less as the distance is closer.

2- Wasn't following too close at all, but was simply not paying attention to the car up the road. Was fucking with the phone or God knows what else, looked up and saw a car coming to a stop and cranked the wheel to the right to avoid collision. This situation has a friendly outcome for those who pay attention to their surroundings and are able to stop/go around the situation.

3- There wasn't actually another car involved. Someone was just going too fast for the conditions and didn't have the skill level to deal with the situation. It's always easy to blame something on that phantom deer, garbage can or idiot driver when there are no witnesses.

KyleG
11-28-2012, 01:43 PM
LOSE

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE.

Ok thats it, im done arguing with people that are too far below my IQ. This just isnt worth it anymore.

You are now my inspiration in life. To be perfect all the time must be nice.

VQ35 Star
11-28-2012, 03:24 PM
He is our grammar Nazi, forgive him.

B18slow
11-28-2012, 03:56 PM
All I see is a bunch of 30 year old men picking on a teenager and acting like teenage girls starting drama. Grow up. It's not that big of a fucking deal.

Vteckidd
11-28-2012, 04:45 PM
All i see is a bunch of pussified teenagers who cant take any criticism because they have the toughness of a bowl of cotton.

B18slow
11-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Point proven

D3UC3S
11-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Entertaining...

If you are a good enough driver then you can lock the tires down and still navigate FWD or RWD. Brake, turn, gas, turn opposite, throttle out, change your panties and light a cigarette cuz you just saved your ride

Hate to say it but Mike is right, idiots deserve to be called idiots. Dopp...fucking hilarious.

silversol
11-28-2012, 06:08 PM
I hope the judge that see's he previous arrest case, reads this thread!

Gashbell4595
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Agree with Mike, most people missing his point, kid needs to take responsibility and not talk shit on interwebz.

Catnip
11-28-2012, 06:28 PM
I haven't said anything because I know what it's like to lose a car over not being skilled enough to overcome a shitty situation (my fault or not). It happens to some people. You learn from it. Whether his parents paid for the car or not, it sucks to see it happen. It sucks to be in an accident. He may not be cowering down and called himself stupid, but if I were a gambling man I'd bet he learned from it. At least he didn't hit the car in front of him and possibly mess up one or more person's neck.

Catnip
11-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I have to agree with Vteckid. Hate it that you lost a nice car, but I'd say too close so no reaction time. Why don't you ever see Corvettes, Porsches, Ferraris, etc flying down the interstates, swerving in and out of traffic, etc? Because they have nothing to prove. That is why you see so very few of those cars wrecked over shit like this. Now in contrast, why do you see so many Hondas, Toyotas, Mustangs, etc being destroyed? ...exactly.

LOL. We must work at different body shops.

Common traffic accidents= Camrys, maximas, altimas, corollas, civics, accord, silverados, tahoes, etc.
Stupid ass showing out accidents= porsches, corvettes, mustangs, camaros, challengers, etc.

chaseamundo
11-28-2012, 07:30 PM
I just read this entire thread and feel the need to say at least one thing (partly due to the complete waste of five minutes of my life i just encountered).

Mike (vteckid) you are one-hundred percent correct.

That is all.

dragoncelica
11-29-2012, 12:26 AM
No one have come up with this card yet, so i will...

Have neither of you guys took a DEFENSIVE DRIVING CLASS before?

Well let me tell you, if you take it, (VERY RECOMMENDED) You will give "Vteckidd" all the reason and credit!

first step to became a real man is to start accepting your fuck ups and the responsibilities that came with them, and if you do fuck up, never post it in a public forum.

But there is a saying that goes perfect for all this ordeal...

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 02:24 AM
All I see is a bunch of 30 year old men picking on a teenager and acting like teenage girls starting drama. Grow up. It's not that big of a fucking deal.

You know what the difference in a 30 year old and an 18 year old is????? Every 30 year old has been 18 before and 30 year olds understand that there's consequences to your actions.

"its not that big of deal" .... this time. Nobody wakes up in the morning, shaves, throws on a pair of pants, looks at themselves in the mirror and says " im gonna go crash my car into a van full of children and kill an entire family today".......

but it happens.

It's just like the drunk drivers... " i almost made it home" "im almost home" "ive made it home 1000 times before"... none of that shit matters.... only the 1 time you didnt. dumb ass 18 year olds cant think like this..... I guess if the exact same thing happened and he killed someone's child it would still not be a big deal eh? just chalk it up as a learning experience.

We all do dumb shit when we're young, if you're lucky, you learn to stop doing dumb shit before something bad happens.

Elbow
11-29-2012, 05:30 AM
Entertaining...

If you are a good enough driver then you can lock the tires down and still navigate FWD or RWD. Brake, turn, gas, turn opposite, throttle out, change your panties and light a cigarette cuz you just saved your ride

Hate to say it but Mike is right, idiots deserve to be called idiots. Dopp...fucking hilarious.

Wait...what???

You're saying you can still maneuver a car with the wheels locked? lol

IF there is somewhere to "abort" to, the correct thing would to be brake, slow the car down as much as possible, trail off the brake and turn to where you want to go to avoid whatever you're wanting to avoid.

If you lock the wheels, game over unless you can modulate it and unlock the wheels, people think threshold braking is just slamming that pedal to the floor. You can't turn when your front wheels aren't spinning.

I don't know why you're saying to get back on the gas.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Entertaining...

one turn was the guard rail, the other turn, seeing that it's a 2 lane highway, could have possibly been a head on collision...

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 07:41 AM
No one have come up with this card yet, so i will...

Have neither of you guys took a DEFENSIVE DRIVING CLASS before?

Well let me tell you, if you take it, (VERY RECOMMENDED) You will give "Vteckidd" all the reason and credit!

first step to became a real man is to start accepting your fuck ups and the responsibilities that came with them, and if you do fuck up, never post it in a public forum.

But there is a saying that goes perfect for all this ordeal...

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Thank you sir. Defensive driving should be mandatory, I've taken 3 classes, as well as had track training and avoidance maneuvers (had like 11 kids in my high school die from accidents while i went, so they made it all free)

Really? Have you ever been 85? Thats ALL it is, is corvettes and porsches showing out. Not to mention if you go to big cities like Miami. Oh, and watch super speeders 2.

Sucks, nermin, but glad you're ok bud. Can buy another car, cant buy another life.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
tell you what, to the people that say you can drive a car if it's sliding, tell me how to successfully do that when you hit a nice patch of black ice while you're sliding...

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 09:17 AM
tell you what, to the people that say you can drive a car if it's sliding, tell me how to successfully do that when you hit a nice patch of black ice while you're sliding...

If icy conditions exist you should drive appropriately. Again its defensive driving, its 10-2, its Always be aware. This is Drivers ED 101.

Guess what, if you know its sub freezing outside, and youre driving, you should be aware of those conditions, you shouldnty drive like its 85 and sunny. its really that simple. If you hit black ice and wreck, its YOUR FAULT for driving TOO FAST FOR CONDITIONS or failing to be aware of the road conditions that exist.

I was driving my fathers G37 about 2 years ago when we had that ice storm, and i was going 45mph on a back road, prob about 20 miles too fast because i was in a hurry. I hita patch of ice on a corner and slipped out and came 3 feet from a telephone pole and wrecking my dads brand new $45000 car. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY FAULT for driving way too fast. I backed up, turned around and went straight back home and parked that bitch because I wasnt going to risk screwing up again.

But i suspect none of that is "cool" to do anymore. its much easier to go "LOL I wrecked my car OH WELL ACCIDENTS HAPPEN" *insert pics on a forum for sympathy.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 09:25 AM
LMAO!!!! wait...sooooooo you're saying the one time i hit a patch of ice while i was already driving slow and was decreasing in speed well before my turn, and hit a patch of ice..while i was brake pumping, not standing on brakes, if i would have hit a car going 15mph at most, would have been my fault? Mike, i can't agree with you at all. I'm a careful driver, luckily in my 11 years of driving have only been in 2 wrecks, none of which were my fault nor was i found at fault. There are circumstances where an "accident" is that, an accident. Are there times where it's not an accident and it's a crash as a result of erratic driving/behavior, yes, but not ever wreck is a crash JUST SOLELY based off of the person's history or a "driving too fast for conditions". Black ice is called black ice for a reason because it's damn near invisible until you actually hit it. The time i hit it in ATL about 2 years ago, i was only lucky that the black ice didnt extend so far that i didnt continue going and curb my wheels and whatever else could have been damaged.

I understand defensive driving, hence why i'm never following close behind someone and if i am, i know who and what is around me very well, but i know there are times where you just can't avoid a situation. I don't get at all this perfectionist frame of mind all of IA has

chaseamundo
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM
This is becoming a cluster fuck of people not understanding eachother and having to have the last word. I see everyones point of view, and most overyone is correct. The two main points being argued:

1) Accidents are not avoidable.....hence "accident".
2) You can dramatically decrease the chances of being in an accident by not driving like a fucktard, and driving Appropriately for the existing conditions.

Period.

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Always leave yourself an out, and it drastically reduces the chance of being in an accident. Ok so you're behind someone, leave space, pay attention to your surroundings, and dont drive like Ricky Bobby unless you can handle the situation.

As you said, some accidents are unavoidable, but there's always a reason they were made unavoidable.

All of this is really negligible to Nermin's post, His car is totalled, and that's the end of that......:dunno: Sort of preaching to the choire, either people will learn or they wont. But I know for me, it took me having close friends die in high school to auto accidents for me to learn. Its a hard lesson, but everyone learns it differently. Back then, I wouldnt listen to anyone else for shit. Just part of the mindset.

Kyle
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah hard-parked cars tend to do these things.

OP please be more careful, we all have friends and family on the road. Sorry about your car though, hopefully a lesson was learned and you will drive more responsibly going forward.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 10:11 AM
1) Accidents are not avoidable.....hence "accident".
2) You can dramatically decrease the chances of being in an accident by not driving like a fucktard, and driving Appropriately for the existing conditions.

agreed

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Reading some of the posts in here makes it really easy to understand how Obama was reelected. bunch of crying excuse makers who never accept responsibility for anything.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 10:32 AM
LMAO!!!! wait...sooooooo you're saying the one time i hit a patch of ice while i was already driving slow and was decreasing in speed well before my turn, and hit a patch of ice..while i was brake pumping, not standing on brakes, if i would have hit a car going 15mph at most, would have been my fault? Mike, i can't agree with you at all. I'm a careful driver, luckily in my 11 years of driving have only been in 2 wrecks, none of which were my fault nor was i found at fault. There are circumstances where an "accident" is that, an accident. Are there times where it's not an accident and it's a crash as a result of erratic driving/behavior, yes, but not ever wreck is a crash JUST SOLELY based off of the person's history or a "driving too fast for conditions". Black ice is called black ice for a reason because it's damn near invisible until you actually hit it. The time i hit it in ATL about 2 years ago, i was only lucky that the black ice didnt extend so far that i didnt continue going and curb my wheels and whatever else could have been damaged.

I understand defensive driving, hence why i'm never following close behind someone and if i am, i know who and what is around me very well, but i know there are times where you just can't avoid a situation. I don't get at all this perfectionist frame of mind all of IA has

If you would have wrecked, it would have been Bush's fault. Its not your fault, nothing is ever your fault. Always someone else, you're a victim of circumstance.

You're not entitled to be able to travel the roads in a corvette..... if you feel your car is not adequate to travel in freezing conditions, then you should either stay the fuck at home or get something that is. Sometimes it makes me sad to see how pathetically helpless americans tend to be. Especially young people..... teenage americans are about the biggest pussies on the face of the planet. This is shit other parts of the world deal with on a daily basis. There's a solution to everything......................... you're just too adept to making an excuse for everything.

http://www.rubicon-trail.com/G-Class/img/chains/mtwash_chain_on.jpg

chaseamundo
11-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Reading some of the posts in here makes it really easy to understand how Obama was reelected. bunch of crying excuse makers who never accept responsibility for anything.

I completely agree, but politics is the last thing this thread needs.

.blank cd
11-29-2012, 10:43 AM

Double facepalm.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
If you would have wrecked, it would have been Bush's fault. Its not your fault, nothing is ever your fault. Always someone else, you're a victim of circumstance.

You're not entitled to be able to travel the roads in a corvette..... if you feel your car is not adequate to travel in freezing conditions, then you should either stay the fuck at home or get something that is. Sometimes it makes me sad to see how pathetically helpless americans tend to be. Especially young people..... teenage americans are about the biggest pussies on the face of the planet. This is shit other parts of the world deal with on a daily basis. There's a solution to everything......................... you're just too adept to making an excuse for everything.

http://www.rubicon-trail.com/G-Class/img/chains/mtwash_chain_on.jpg

being in south carolina there are minimal times i have driven in freezing conditions. so having experience driving in these conditions i have only taken what i learned from by word of mouth and applied them. your "bushes fault/obama voter" BS card is overplayed and ignorant and has nothing to do w/ this discussion. pointing out the difference between a possible avoidable situation and a situation caused by someone else is what i'm saying. i'm also saying NO ONE WAS AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT AS IT TOOK PLACE SO EVERYONE IN HERE ACCUSING NERMIN OF DRIVING ERRATIC HAS NO PLACE BECAUSE THEY SAW NOTHING BUT THE END RESULT.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Double facepalm.

Get used to it. 2-3 years from now Obama jokes are going to be normal, as if theyre not already.

Blank..... yo momma so dumb, she voted for Obama....... twice.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 10:48 AM
being in south carolina there are minimal times i have driven in freezing conditions. so having experience driving in these conditions i have only taken what i learned from by word of mouth and applied them. your "bushes fault/obama voter" BS card is overplayed and ignorant and has nothing to do w/ this discussion. pointing out the difference between a possible avoidable situation and a situation caused by someone else is what i'm saying. i'm also saying NO ONE WAS AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT AS IT TOOK PLACE SO EVERYONE IN HERE ACCUSING NERMIN OF DRIVING ERRATIC HAS NO PLACE BECAUSE THEY SAW NOTHING BUT THE END RESULT.

the point is...... you're never prepared for anything.... its simply not a part of modern american's culture to be prepared for anything. Then when something happens as a result of a lack of preparation the response is always....

"omg poor me!!! nothin i could do!!"

Always an excuse.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 10:57 AM
the point is...... you're never prepared for anything.... its simply not a part of modern american's culture to be prepared for anything. Then when something happens as a result of a lack of preparation the response is always....

"omg poor me!!! nothin i could do!!"

Always an excuse.

So move to Alaska to know how to deal/drive in random freezing conditions that happen in the south? This though process is mind blowing right now. I'm guessing everything in your life happened perfectly and nothing wrong ever happened in it, no mistakes, silver spoon served, etc.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 11:04 AM
So move to Alaska to know how to deal/drive in random freezing conditions that happen in the south? This though process is mind blowing right now. I'm guessing everything in your life happened perfectly and nothing wrong ever happened in it, no mistakes, silver spoon served, etc.

I was a big enough moron when i was young to kill myself 15 times over, luckily for me, i never did and learned from all the "almosts".

it's up to you how prepared you decide to be for any given situation. It's survival of the fittest.... not "survival".

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Ok this is seriously my last post in this thread, and Im going to try and make you understand for the last time. Theres 2 things going on that you are just missing sammich , and others.

NO ONE WAS AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT AS IT TOOK PLACE SO EVERYONE IN HERE ACCUSING NERMIN OF DRIVING ERRATIC HAS NO PLACE BECAUSE THEY SAW NOTHING BUT THE END RESULT.

1) How else does one wreck the FRONT of their car without running into something, right? It means you couldnt stop in time, which means you were traveling too fast. He also not only just tapped his front bumper and headlight, he hit something so hard it rippled down the side of his car, AND ripped the front wheel off. This isnt a MINOR accident, this is a TOTAL LOSS accident. Then, we have his statements "someone slammed on their brakes for no reason" this is called BRAKE checking. HIS OWN WORDS admit to him A) following too closely B) traveling too fast C) Being inexperienced

You know that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS if you strike something with the FRONT of your car you are ALWAYS 100% AT FAULT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Its LAW. Say youre sitting at a light stopped and theres a car in front and behind you. A car SLAMS into the car behind you and pushes your car into the car in front of you. GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR BEING TOO CLOSE TO THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU. Happens ALL THE TIME ask ANY cop. Sure if you were 10 cars back and some jackass plows into you doing 100mph its an exception but youre probably dead at that point so assigning fault is the least of your concerns. But 99.999999% of the time, ANY front end collision is AVOIDABLE, YOUR FAULT.

2) Why am I picking on Nermin? Because 3 weeks ago (and before that) he was bragging about DRIVING fast, SWERVING IN AN OUT OF TRAFFIC, GETTING ARRESTED , HAVING HIS CAR IMPOUNDED, ETC and NOW he wrecks his car KNOWING he was DRIVING TOO FAST, AND WRECKED. How can you CONDONE his actions? I can only come to 2 conclusions

1) Hes an idiot teenager who doesnt have the parents to correct his behavior
2) Hes an idiot teenager who doesnt have friends who have the balls to tell him to calm down

Ive been 18, ive made mistakes, ive NEVER said i was perfect. its because i fucked up im telling him to realize it and stop being a jackass.

But this day in age you guys are such PUSSIES that ANY sort of criticism you get SO offended and butt hurt that you whine moan and complain and blame it on someone else. If i had wrecked my car i wouldnt have posted pics about it on the internet 3 weeks after being arrested for driving like a doosh.

AND NOW HES BRAGGING ABOUT A BUILD THREAD FOR AN STI????? This kid couldnt control 180whp, and now you want him with 250-300whp+ ??????

This doesnt scare ANY of you?

Ok, IM DONE.

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Everybody just hug it out.

Barneysneakabjstyle.

http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/3908.jpg

Sammich
11-29-2012, 11:27 AM
i didnt see of his 'i was following too close while speeding' posts, all i read was his OP, saw maybe one of his other post and teh influx of bashing against him, of course running into the back of someone does usually warrant following too close.

Sammich
11-29-2012, 11:31 AM
went back and read, still didnt see where he said in this thread related to this accident he was speeding, he said 50mph..which seems legit to that kind of road.

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 11:44 AM
went back and read, still didnt see where he said in this thread related to this accident he was speeding, he said 50mph..which seems legit to that kind of road.

JESUS H CHRIST.

If you are going the speed limit and have to swerve off the road, you are FOLLOWING TOO CLOSELY. GUILTY

If you are speeding and have to swerve off the road , you are GOING TOO FAST.

FUCKINA IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF can you guys not think rationally? Do you have ZERO deductive reasoning skills??

<3 Sammich

Sammich
11-29-2012, 11:51 AM
I'll leave it...i was going to type an essay, let's just say i get where you are coming from, i just hope you got where i was coming from..

Echonova
11-29-2012, 12:11 PM
went back and read, still didnt see where he said in this thread related to this accident he was speeding, he said 50mph..which seems legit to that kind of road.He's talking about this thread were Nermin was arrested for reckless driving.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/333643-car-impounded.html

AND NOW HES BRAGGING ABOUT A BUILD THREAD FOR AN STI????? This kid couldnt control 180whp, and now you want him with 250-300whp+ ??????

Ok, IM DONE.It's 310hp... Annnnd it is already for sale.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/subaru-car-classifieds/334239-2005-modded-wrx-fs-ft.html

chaseamundo
11-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Ok this is seriously my last post in this thread, and Im going to try and make you understand for the last time. Theres 2 things going on that you are just missing sammich , and others.

1) How else does one wreck the FRONT of their car without running into something, right? It means you couldnt stop in time, which means you were traveling too fast. He also not only just tapped his front bumper and headlight, he hit something so hard it rippled down the side of his car, AND ripped the front wheel off. This isnt a MINOR accident, this is a TOTAL LOSS accident. Then, we have his statements "someone slammed on their brakes for no reason" this is called BRAKE checking. HIS OWN WORDS admit to him A) following too closely B) traveling too fast C) Being inexperienced

You know that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS if you strike something with the FRONT of your car you are ALWAYS 100% AT FAULT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Its LAW. Say youre sitting at a light stopped and theres a car in front and behind you. A car SLAMS into the car behind you and pushes your car into the car in front of you. GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR BEING TOO CLOSE TO THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU. Happens ALL THE TIME ask ANY cop. Sure if you were 10 cars back and some jackass plows into you doing 100mph its an exception but youre probably dead at that point so assigning fault is the least of your concerns. But 99.999999% of the time, ANY front end collision is AVOIDABLE, YOUR FAULT.

2) Why am I picking on Nermin? Because 3 weeks ago (and before that) he was bragging about DRIVING fast, SWERVING IN AN OUT OF TRAFFIC, GETTING ARRESTED , HAVING HIS CAR IMPOUNDED, ETC and NOW he wrecks his car KNOWING he was DRIVING TOO FAST, AND WRECKED. How can you CONDONE his actions? I can only come to 2 conclusions

2) Hes an idiot teenager who doesnt have friends who have the balls to tell him to calm down

Ive been 18, ive made mistakes, ive NEVER said i was perfect. its because i fucked up im telling him to realize it and stop being a jackass.

But this day in age you guys are such PUSSIES that ANY sort of criticism you get SO offended and butt hurt that you whine moan and complain and blame it on someone else. If i had wrecked my car i wouldnt have posted pics about it on the internet 3 weeks after being arrested for driving like a doosh.

Ok, IM DONE.

Well played sir. Well played.

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 12:13 PM
wonder what's wrong with it.....

Sammich
11-29-2012, 12:22 PM
He's talking about this thread were Nermin was arrested for reckless driving.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/off-topic/333643-car-impounded.html

]

i know..and that's why i said "this thread"

SHAUNvX
11-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Ill say he needs to take a drivers ed class, I did before I got my DL.

KyleG
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
I've taken my drivers ed course more reasent than anyone here. Didn't teach me a thing, I honestly corrected my coach everyday. Drivers ed would not of stopped this from happening or had any side effect.lol
At 50 mph you are covering 73 feet per second. If someone slams there brakes, and you are 3 car lengths back you don't have time to think about anything. Who cares about his past, he was driving to get parts. I drive fast sometimes, key word sometimes. If you say you don't, you're crazy. Back off on the guy, if he's not really concerned. Your life goes on

Sammich
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
drivers ed taught me alot, and my mom probably gave me the best advice, drive defensively and watch out for the next person. took all of that in and have prevented SOOOOOO many accidents that i saw just happening in my head by watching out for the next person and someone else getting caught up in the accident. at the same time i was in 2 unfortunate accidents, none of which were my fault and only one WOULD have been avoidable had i been able to get out of the way w/ the person i KNEW was in my blind spot

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 03:46 PM
I think you guys are confusing defensive driving and drivers education, where you sit in a classroom for 30-40 hours, and have maybe 6 hours of actual driving.

Defensive driving is classes you take and have to pay for, where you normally act out real world scenarios, and they are expensive, but priceless imo. Best thing I've ever done driving wise, was take a few of these classes. Learning how to get out of a slide (like the black ice you're mentioning sammich), accident avoidance maneuvers, how to use abs correctly, etc.

Hermin
11-29-2012, 03:48 PM

Ok, IM DONE.

mike you're a joke of a human being. where was I bragging? you're an idiot. NOONE brake checked me, they were pulling into a driveway.

If anyone is offended it's you. I'm not hurt, mad, sad, or annoyed lol. I'm laughing at the fact that you have all this time to write paragraphs. Were you there though? To tell me how fast I was going and what I did? No, so keep your mouth shut. I'll make sure I post up the police report.

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Did you get a ticket Nermin? O.o

Sammich
11-29-2012, 04:00 PM
he said he got a warning and that the police said accidents happened there all the time.

l Gizzy l
11-29-2012, 04:04 PM
he said he got a warning and that the police said accidents happened there all the time.

ahhhh thank you

Didnt wanna read through 348 pages to find like 8 words xD

Hermin
11-29-2012, 05:08 PM

QFT.

chaseamundo
11-29-2012, 05:25 PM
I've taken my drivers ed course more reasent than anyone here. Didn't teach me a thing, I honestly corrected my coach everyday. Drivers ed would not of stopped this from happening or had any side effect.lol
At 50 mph you are covering 73 feet per second. If someone slams there brakes, and you are 3 car lengths back you don't have time to think about anything. Who cares about his past, he was driving to get parts. I drive fast sometimes, key word sometimes. If you say you don't, you're crazy. Back off on the guy, if he's not really concerned. Your life goes on

mike you're a joke of a human being. where was I bragging? you're an idiot. NOONE brake checked me, they were pulling into a driveway.

If anyone is offended it's you. I'm not hurt, mad, sad, or annoyed lol. I'm laughing at the fact that you have all this time to write paragraphs. Were you there though? To tell me how fast I was going and what I did? No, so keep your mouth shut. I'll make sure I post up the police report.

The point has been missed again. Lets see how many times someone can explain it and the point be missed.

starting....

......NOW

Juggernaut
11-29-2012, 05:40 PM

If anyone is offended it's you. I'm not hurt, mad, sad, or annoyed lol. I'm laughing at the fact that you have all this time to write paragraphs. Were you there though? To tell me how fast I was going and what I did? No, so keep your mouth shut. I'll make sure I post up the police report.Judging by the guardrail and that fence line. They weren't turning left. If they were turning into a driveway on the right how did you not hit guardrail and not them?
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/574492_4015908562242_1226723746_n.jpg

Now I'm not saying you're lying, etc etc etc or looking to add anymore internet forum BS to this thread, I'm honestly wondering. You're ok, and in the end that's all that matters.

Catnip
11-29-2012, 06:49 PM

3 car lengths @ 50mph is too close.

Elbow
11-29-2012, 07:10 PM

I know you don't keep more than THREE CAR LENGTHS between you and another car at 50mph.

This thread is stupid, kid wrecked his car, sucks to be him. Move along.

KyleG
11-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I believe we all had a lesson to learn here. Stay home. Driving is dangerous if you don't follow every little rule. Take a cab, then it'll be the cab drivers problem.

Echonova
11-29-2012, 07:24 PM
I have learned nothing from this thread. #yolo

Elbow
11-29-2012, 07:27 PM
If anyone wants driving lessons I don't charge much.

Catnip
11-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I know you don't keep more than THREE CAR LENGTHS between you and another car at 50mph.

This thread is stupid, kid wrecked his car, sucks to be him. Move along.

I usually do stay pretty far away. Daily driving all the shitty cars I have in the past, it's become a habit to stay back. If I'm not staying decently far back, then I'm in something I trust and stay very aware.

On the flip side, I just rear ended someone for the first time in my life last weekend. Going around 5mph. LOL.

Gashbell4595
11-29-2012, 07:55 PM
If anyone wants driving lessons I don't charge much.

Not gonna lie, actually interested...

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 09:57 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

KyleG
11-29-2012, 10:00 PM
http://narwhaler.com/img/at/d/thumbs-up-lady-cool-story-bro-aTDGo6.jpg

Hermin
11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Judging by the guardrail and that fence line. They weren't turning left. If they were turning into a driveway on the right how did you not hit guardrail and not them?

Now I'm not saying you're lying, etc etc etc or looking to add anymore internet forum BS to this thread, I'm honestly wondering. You're ok, and in the end that's all that matters.

There is another driveway after the guard rail..

RsonGt3's
11-30-2012, 12:44 AM
You guys are still on this... Lol.

Sammich
11-30-2012, 06:26 AM

3 car lengths is more than enough if you use the 'cardinal rule' of using '1-1000' up to 3...that's more than enough.

Genji-Sama
11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Wow, that turned into a flame war quick, sucks about your car good thing you just got the sti :goodjob:

PTCDC5
12-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Wow, that turned into a flame war quick, sucks about your car good thing you just got the sti :goodjob:

The Subaru is already for sale and it is not an STi.

quickdodge®
12-02-2012, 04:56 PM
I'll bite. And I'll preface this with this has nothing to do with any dislikes towards anyone as there is none. I used to be a big basher of Nermin. I stopped all that BS a few years ago and decided to Mr. Niceguy and as far as I'm concerned, he and I are cool. And since I don't bash, I'll be respectful in my post and not name call or (intending to) insult.

First off I'll say that Mike is completely correct in his posts of driving skills and abilities. I believe there was more to this story than was told. I don't see going into a guardrail at 50mph if you're three cars behind the stopping car unless the driver is just not paying any attention or going faster than the stopping car or he was closer than he says. To everyone I ask, how do you guys know Nermin is telling the truth on any of this?

The people that are backing Nermin are helping a huge problem in society today. The older guys, Sammich, Simon, etc., are coddling to a person at an age where all people of that age are expecting to get what they want. People need to own up to their mistakes and not laugh them off. I'm not saying you guys should just go all out and tell Nermin to eff off and that he's an effing idiot. But you guys are babying him. Patting him on the back and telling him it'll be okay is not the complete answer. The younger guys that are backing him are backing him because they too, are young and make no mistakes. The one dude who has more recently than anyone else gone through defense driving is THE LAST PERSON in here that should be giving advice about driving skills. Especially when bragging about always correcting the instructor. Also the "nothing to lose" comment? You really need to do a lot more learning and a lot less correcting, young sir. The comment about driving 70 on a wet road? That made about as much sense as suntanning in a cave.

Nermin, my only issue with you (as far as this thread goes) is your ability to just laugh off everything from the beginning. When Mike made his first comment, I know it was a little hard, but you just responded sarcastically, calling him "mr. perfect." I'm definitely not perfect in my driving (although I've never had an accident be my fault in 26 years of driving), but I would like to think that I can give advice and it be taken seriously and not mocked. I think you're immaturity has a lot to do with your age and I can't fault you for that and hopefully you'll learn from the mistakes your making. Right now it may not seem so, but I like to think you'll outgrow all this.

And lastly, I have a hard time also believing that you got a warning for an accident. I've never heard of that before, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. You don't have to prove it to me. I'm not trying to be argumentative on that.

With that said, Nermin, I hope you don't take offense to it and hope you really do learn, man. Don't really care to read about unnecessary casualties on our roadways, man. Good luck to you, homey.

KyleG
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Wasn't bragging. The man just wasn't fit for the job. There is a reason he was let go. Wasn't giving advise, or whatever. I was giving a valid point from my prospective. Yes, I know I'm young. I respect you though, you've always been good to me on past forums. No offense taken

Hermin
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
mike, am i suppose to take all the shit you guys seriously and not sarcastically? I know what happened, I know I AM at fault for wrecking my own car. Never did I say it wasn't my fault. Someone did stop and I couldn't stop in time. What am I suppose to do now? Kill myself? It's just a car. Noone was hurt, thank god. Just because all of you guys are so much older doesn't mean anything. Shit happens. I was not driving recklessly at the time. Do I or have I? yes. Who hasn't? and don't comment saying you haven't ever driven over the speed limit or went in and out of traffic. I take responbility for my actions, find a thread where I said it wasn't my fault I got a ticket lol.

I'm paying for ALL my consequences. Never have my parents paid for ANY of my tickets or fuck ups. I pay for my own insurance, food, gas, mods, car, school etc. I don't pay for rent lol. I'm past this. My car is gone and I was upset about it, but what can I do? Nothing but be happy noone got hurt. I'll buy another car lol.

Vteckidd
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Someone did stop and I couldn't stop in time. Shit happens. I was not driving recklessly at the time.

This statement alone just proves my point over and over again.

Do you not understand that you just blatantly contradicted yourself??? "I Wasnt driving recklessly, but i slammed my car into a guardrail and totaled it out because i couldnt stop in time."

THAT IS DRIVING RECKLESS YOU STUPID FUCK. IF ITS NOT DRIVING RECKLESS I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

Importatlanta, the only place where I WAS DRIVING PERFECT = Wrecking a car into a stationary object

YOLO

Hermin
12-02-2012, 10:13 PM
This statement alone just proves my point over and over again.

Do you not understand that you just blatantly contradicted yourself??? "I Wasnt driving recklessly, but i slammed my car into a guardrail and totaled it out because i couldnt stop in time."

THAT IS DRIVING RECKLESS YOU STUPID FUCK. IF ITS NOT DRIVING RECKLESS I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

Importatlanta, the only place where I WAS DRIVING PERFECT = Wrecking a car into a stationary object

YOLO

you mad? or did you caps lock key break?

quickdodge®
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm going to try not to dissect this as I have in the past.

mike, am i suppose to take all the shit you guys seriously and not sarcastically?

What do you mean "you guys?" This was my only post and I was trying to be respectful with it.

What am I suppose to do now? Kill myself? It's just a car. Noone was hurt, thank god.

Why even say anything about killing yourself? You got into a wreck through some negligent driving. Like I said, hopefully you try to learn from this. I didn't blast you for it. Thing is, though, although you're right about no one getting hurt, but you should think of the big picture for the future. No one got hurt.....this time. Continuing your current driving habits might (and will) offer up chances where someone else just might on another time. That's why I'm just offering up advice to you.

Just because all of you guys are so much older doesn't mean anything.

Actually it does, my friend. It means I have much more experience than you do. I was driving for what, eight years, before you were born. I currently log, on average, 2,500 miles per week. This means I've pretty much seen it all. This is stuff that I can relate to you for your benefit. Does it mean I'm immune to accidents (my fault or not)? Nope, it doesn't. But I have the knowledge and experience that another person could learn from.

and don't comment saying you haven't ever driven over the speed limit or went in and out of traffic.

Huh? I stated in my initial response that I'm far from perfect.

I'm paying for ALL my consequences. Never have my parents paid for ANY of my tickets or fuck ups.

I never made any comment to the contrary, sir.

I was just trying to comment in a friendly manner. Not sure if you're taking it that way, but that's how I'm delivering it.

-EnVus-
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Damn foreigners....

Doppelgänger
12-03-2012, 07:37 AM
You know, I tried analyzing the picture too, but without a complete map of the area, all the driveways, curves and roads, it's impossible to simply be able to call/recreate the accident, trust me, I'd love to as well. I also noticed the guardrail/fence on the "left" side of the road and given where the car is that no car would have been turning left anytime soon.

What I can see from the picture is that Nermin indeed did have his wheel turned well to the left when he went off the road, hence the dirt wedged between the wheel and the tire. This doesn't determine what cause the loss of control in any way though. Given the lack of variable, I won't try to assume any of the three scenarios I listed off a few pages back, but the picture and the story do not add up to me other than *if* there was another car, he was simply following too close...rookie move.

SHAUNvX
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I was just sitting at a red light and seen a jeep smash into a light pole going like 50/60 mph. I cant belive how immature nermin seems, I mean he just laughs everything off like its not a big deal, If someone had gotten hurt or killed i doubt he would be posting about it. I know that some people will see my age and be like he has no room to talk but if i wrecked my car i wouldnt be posting on IA about it, I would be trying to get my car fixed and trying to better my driving skills.

sprix!
12-03-2012, 08:59 PM
That car was DOA. At least you were able to walk away from it. I hope you learned a lesson from that wreck- not saying that you did anything wrong as I don't know the circumstances, but you still should learn something from it.

Got Milk?
12-03-2012, 09:55 PM
YOLO

six7teen
12-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I wasn't going to say anything, but I would feel disappointed in myself if I didn't.

The problem lies in that you have no repercussions for your actions. You total out your s2000 a week ago, and here you are today posting up the new s2000 you have already. I know you say your parents don't pay for your stuff, but the money is coming from somewhere. Since you also have a thread about you looking for a job, and it continues to state you have never had a job before, I can conclude the money isn't coming from you either. I also know that when I bought the Del Sol from you, the title was not in your name. You do not understand what "the fruits of your labor" means, and that is why you are able to just throw around the term, it's "just a car" when you total it.

Even if it is money that you have had saved up from an inheritance, or something, and you did pay for it with "your own money", you did not earn it. You have no right to own a nice car, or any car for that matter. You have been blessed with the opportunity to have one, and unfortunately, you have taken it for granted.

This is not to say I am perfect, because I know I'm not. When I was 17, the 'phantom deer' ran in front of me and I totaled the car my parents lent me. They didn't buy me another one, though. From that point, I had to buy my own car, and from the point that my car came from the sweat of my brow, it became more than "just a car". Yes, I love the tuner scene and enjoy modifying/restoring cars, but the car itself is more then a disposable toy.

One day, I hope you realize and appreciate what has been given to you. Maybe you will be able to give back to those who gave to you. I don't know. But you have a lot of growing up to do until that point. I know you have no control for the way you may have been reared or the things you may have been given (I have absolutely no idea of your background), but you have every control of the way you present yourself and the actions you carry out.

ezone
12-05-2012, 08:18 AM
You guys do realize that y'all are arguing with a sixteen year old.?

Sammich
12-05-2012, 08:22 AM
You guys do realize that y'all are arguing with a sixteen year old.?

was just reminded this when i saw his last 2 threads...

SHAUNvX
12-05-2012, 01:03 PM
I thought he was 18.

Hermin
12-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I wasn't going to say anything, but I would feel disappointed in myself if I didn't.

The problem lies in that you have no repercussions for your actions. You total out your s2000 a week ago, and here you are today posting up the new s2000 you have already. I know you say your parents don't pay for your stuff, but the money is coming from somewhere. Since you also have a thread about you looking for a job, and it continues to state you have never had a job before, I can conclude the money isn't coming from you either. I also know that when I bought the Del Sol from you, the title was not in your name. You do not understand what "the fruits of your labor" means, and that is why you are able to just throw around the term, it's "just a car" when you total it.

Even if it is money that you have had saved up from an inheritance, or something, and you did pay for it with "your own money", you did not earn it. You have no right to own a nice car, or any car for that matter. You have been blessed with the opportunity to have one, and unfortunately, you have taken it for granted.

This is not to say I am perfect, because I know I'm not. When I was 17, the 'phantom deer' ran in front of me and I totaled the car my parents lent me. They didn't buy me another one, though. From that point, I had to buy my own car, and from the point that my car came from the sweat of my brow, it became more than "just a car". Yes, I love the tuner scene and enjoy modifying/restoring cars, but the car itself is more then a disposable toy.

One day, I hope you realize and appreciate what has been given to you. Maybe you will be able to give back to those who gave to you. I don't know. But you have a lot of growing up to do until that point. I know you have no control for the way you may have been reared or the things you may have been given (I have absolutely no idea of your background), but you have every control of the way you present yourself and the actions you carry out.

See, if you knew me personally, you'd know a few things about me. My parents DID pay for my blue S2000. I've bought every other car with my OWN money. I borrowed money from my parents a few years back and started flipping shit with it and gave EVERY single penny back to them the same month. They never helped me out again. I see someone post wheels for sale for $500, I know they're worth more, I sell them for $1k. Thats 500 bucks profit, turn that 500 into another 500 profit and keep it going... adds up man. I've paid all my tickets, lawyer fees, court fees ALL by myself. noone supports me, other than putting a roof over my head. lol

SHAUNvX
12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
See, if you knew me personally, you'd know a few things about me. My parents DID pay for my blue S2000. I've bought every other car with my OWN money. I borrowed money from my parents a few years back and started flipping shit with it and gave EVERY single penny back to them the same month. They never helped me out again. I see someone post wheels for sale for $500, I know they're worth more, I sell them for $1k. Thats 500 bucks profit, turn that 500 into another 500 profit and keep it going... adds up man. I've paid all my tickets, lawyer fees, court fees ALL by myself. noone supports me, other than putting a roof over my head. lol

I know i dont know you, But i find that very hard to believe, I dont see how you could buy a subaru, s2k and parts, Just by flipping cars and parts. His stories just dont add up.

Got Milk?
12-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I know i dont know you, But i find that very hard to believe, I dont see how you could buy a subaru, s2k and parts, Just by flipping cars and parts. His stories just dont add up.

like he said, if you knew he personally you'd know.

lol, he just got a black s2k

SHAUNvX
12-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Know what? That he posted that his parents didnt help him with any of his cars, But in the same post says they bought his S2K. BTW I have met him.

Hermin
12-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Know what? That he posted that his parents didnt help him with any of his cars, But in the same post says they bought his S2K. BTW I have met him.

Did you miss the part where I said they didn't pay for any of my cars OTHER than the s2k? I woke up last year in november and they said let's go look at cars.. hey why not? lol

nelson9995
12-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Obviously your parents didn't learn from this either. Allowing a 16 year old to have an s200 when he doesn't even know how to drive? he totals it and next is a turbo subaru? lol. What are they thinking? I would make sure you never step into anything smaller than an SUV at least until you mature and become experienced.

I give the parents half the blame.

I have a friend who is just like lowap2. Gives 2 fucks about a $9000 car his mother bought him. Why? Because mom just signed a check and he has no idea where it came from. You don't see the value in things until it comes out your own pocket and you have to work for it.

Arguing with a 16 year old is a never ending argument. They know it all. Think back to when you were 16 lol.
I'm done.

RsonGt3's
12-10-2012, 06:18 PM
This shits still going... Dam. Lol

silversol
12-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Ill bet this kids parents can stand him either. Im willing to bet his parents have a big life insurace police on him and are waiting to profit!

Hermin
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Ill bet this kids parents can stand him either. Im willing to bet his parents have a big life insurace police on him and are waiting to profit!

you still mad I corrected you? lol you made 2 mistakes in your post btw hahah

HeyItsSkeero
12-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Lol. Turbo Subaru. My ex's first car was a TURBOOOOO VW!!! Horrible parents!! Subaru's are really safe cars, even with the turbo they slow. It's not like they got him a 400+whp car. Let dude live his life, he can learn from his own mistakes.

Hermin
12-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Lol. Turbo Subaru. My ex's first car was a TURBOOOOO VW!!! Horrible parents!! Subaru's are really safe cars, even with the turbo they slow. It's not like they got him a 400+whp car. Let dude live his life, he can learn from his own mistakes.

Lol i've owned 500whp+ cars..

RsonGt3's
12-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Lol i've owned 500whp+ cars..

That ls1 geo metro was no joke!

KyleG
12-13-2012, 02:10 PM
My first vehicle is putting out 400-500hp, and has a full metal dash with lap belts. Safety? Yup.

Echonova
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM
My first vehicle is putting out 400-500hp, and has a full metal dash with lap belts. Safety? Yup.I will give a dollar if you dyno over 350hp.

trollface.jpg

KyleG
12-13-2012, 03:19 PM
I will give a dollar if you dyno over 350hp.

trollface.jpg

we'll find out April 20th at the Dyno Day

l Gizzy l
12-13-2012, 03:26 PM
we'll find out April 20th at the Dyno Day

4/20. AWH YEAH.

not.

jamaul08
12-14-2012, 09:26 AM
This was an interesting read.... not. The kid with a wrecked car is doing the least amount of crying. Funny how that works, eh? Being stupid is part of being young. I'm 22 now, still young, but at 19 I was a fucking IDIOT. Up until recently, my licensed was suspended longer than I have been able to legally drive. The first revocation of my license was due to racing my econobox of a sentra against some lousy focus. 103 in a 45.... real smart, I know. Next one was doing 53 in 30.... real smart, I know.

It took losing my license for a total of 18 months, thousands of dollars in fines/lawyer fees, having to relocate 2 miles from work, and ride a mountain bike everywhere for a year for me to learn my lesson. You can bash this guy all you want, but he will learn on his own (I hope). Eventually, he'll reach a point where enough is enough. My time came during the cold mornings doing a mile long uphill climb on my bike to get to work.

I have had my license back for 14 months now and I've received 1 warning. 63 in a 45 (going downhill) on my way to church to play drums... I was running late. No need to speed/race on the streets, save it for the track.

I wanted to share that briefly for the older guys (much respect to y'all) yelling at op. You're insults won't change his behavior, just saying....

Bacon
12-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Allowing a 16 year old to have an s200 when he doesn't even know how to drive?

Based solely on this comment alone.....

I am buying my 4 year old Hondata S300 for Christmas. It's what you are talking about, right?

nelson9995
12-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Based solely on this comment alone.....

I am buying my 4 year old Hondata S300 for Christmas. It's what you are talking about, right?

lol. You know what I meant.

or did you mean s3000? :ninja::ninja:

Western.
12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
This was an interesting read.... not. The kid with a wrecked car is doing the least amount of crying. Funny how that works, eh? Being stupid is part of being young. I'm 22 now, still young, but at 19 I was a fucking IDIOT. Up until recently, my licensed was suspended longer than I have been able to legally drive. The first revocation of my license was due to racing my econobox of a sentra against some lousy focus. 103 in a 45.... real smart, I know. Next one was doing 53 in 30.... real smart, I know.

It took losing my license for a total of 18 months, thousands of dollars in fines/lawyer fees, having to relocate 2 miles from work, and ride a mountain bike everywhere for a year for me to learn my lesson. You can bash this guy all you want, but he will learn on his own (I hope). Eventually, he'll reach a point where enough is enough. My time came during the cold mornings doing a mile long uphill climb on my bike to get to work.

I have had my license back for 14 months now and I've received 1 warning. 63 in a 45 (going downhill) on my way to church to play drums... I was running late. No need to speed/race on the streets, save it for the track.

I wanted to share that briefly for the older guys (much respect to y'all) yelling at op. You're insults won't change his behavior, just saying....

That is exactly how I feel about this thread. And half the other threads on here. I understand trying to make a point, and trying to argue that point, but 9 pages? Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quickdodge®
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
but 9 pages? Come on.

And what better way to let a thread go than to post in it and keeping it going, right?

Western.
12-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Unlike most in this thread, that was my first post. And hopefully this will be my last. I'm just sick of the same thing happening in half to 3/4 of all threads on IA, no matter what section they happen to be in or what topic they're on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quickdodge®
12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Unlike most in this thread, that was my first post.

It only takes one post to keep it going, dude.

I'm just sick of the same thing happening in half to 3/4 of all threads on IA, no matter what section they happen to be in or what topic they're on.

You're not forced to be here, dude. This is just the way society is today. No one really cares about the feelings of anyone else. Everyone is too eager to offend or they're easily offended. It's a shame, but that's how it is.

SHAUNvX
12-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Wow you could have just not posted, and maybe this thread will drift away, but no all you did was bump it twice.

StarBwoy
12-29-2012, 12:26 PM
i think I found the problem the car was hit pretty bad on the pass side

Vteckidd
03-07-2013, 03:47 PM
where did I even state I drive wrecklessly?

Only reason for sale is my license is suspended and I can not afford to pay insurance for the vehicle for 6 months

But, he doesnt drive recklessly does he.................YOLO

CSquared
03-07-2013, 04:03 PM
I am frankly outraged by the continuance of this thread. Shame on you.

CSquared
All of you.

CSquared
Just let this thread die.

CSquared
Seriously.

Echonova
03-07-2013, 05:46 PM
My bad. I'll let it die now.

silversol
03-07-2013, 05:56 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

VIP Style
03-07-2013, 07:02 PM
lol hell yeah thats what probably happened.

gerardojdm
03-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Fix it

Hermin
03-08-2013, 11:04 AM

lol my license was suspended because of a ticket in november, i havent been pulled over since then.. youre still mad I see

Vteckidd
03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Enjoy Marta kid.

Hermin
03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Enjoy Marta kid.

Considering I live in Lawrenceville, I'll definitely enjoy Marta.

VIP Style
03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
LOL gwinnett transit you mean.
Enjoy Marta kid.

silversol
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM
His next build thread will be ......
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p251/jonwazoo/huffy.jpg

VIP Style
03-08-2013, 08:35 PM
ROFL good lawd what if someone brake checks him while he is on the huffy!

VQ35 Star
03-08-2013, 09:43 PM
that neon is FIRE!

Hermin
03-08-2013, 10:27 PM

nah man its going to be one of these.. ;-)

http://www.onthegomobility.com/Tuffcare/TR227_WHEELCHAIR.JPG

VQ35 Star
03-08-2013, 10:31 PM
and then one of these

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/attachments/general-cycling-discussion/29109d1125336113-wrecked-bike-been-posted-aegis-wreck-c-800.jpg

CSquared
03-08-2013, 10:58 PM
So this morning I finally put my bicycle back together to go for a ride and on the way to pick up a new chain, someone decides to brake hard as hell from 5mph, I braked pretty hard to avoid hitting them and the bike decided to go into a ditch.

Very sad day.. I decided to keep it but seems like it didn't want to stay with me lol.

Last photo I had of it:

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/attachments/general-cycling-discussion/29109d1125336113-wrecked-bike-been-posted-aegis-wreck-c-800.jpg

VIP Style
03-09-2013, 10:32 AM
ROFL!
So this morning I finally put my bicycle back together to go for a ride and on the way to pick up a new chain, someone decides to brake hard as hell from 5mph, I braked pretty hard to avoid hitting them and the bike decided to go into a ditch.

Last photo I had of it: