PDA

View Full Version : So I put my Chirstmas tree up today...

Echonova
11-25-2012, 03:44 PM
~insert shitty ipod pic~

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/20121125_1.png

Fuck you bitches.

Julio
11-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Yoda > Santa Claus

BanginJimmy
11-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Bah Humbug > anything christmas

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Yoda > Santa Claus

Nope. You have to post it in Yoda speak:

Santa < Yoda.

Echonova
11-25-2012, 07:13 PM

Santa < Yoda.Wise, you are.

Sinfix_15
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm watching the starwars right now, ive honestly never sat down and watched any of these movies from start to finish. I've only seen them in 15-20 minute portions. So far, i cant see what all the big fuss is about.

I'm going to watch all of them in their entirety though so i can stop getting the reaction "OMG YOU HAVNT SEEN STARWARS!"

C230K
11-25-2012, 07:36 PM
George Lucas needs to hurry the fuck up and make another one. I heard the next star wars comes out in 2015:(

Julio
11-25-2012, 08:45 PM
George Lucas needs to hurry the fuck up and make another one. I heard the next star wars comes out in 2015:(

I believe disney bought lucas film...

Julio
11-25-2012, 08:46 PM

Santa < Yoda.

I sense hostility in you,but you are correct young Qdizzle.

MeFryRice
11-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm watching the starwars right now, ive honestly never sat down and watched any of these movies from start to finish. I've only seen them in 15-20 minute portions. So far, i cant see what all the big fuss is about.

I'm going to watch all of them in their entirety though so i can stop getting the reaction "OMG YOU HAVNT SEEN STARWARS!"

I haven't seen any of them either....along with Wizard of Oz.

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2012, 10:11 PM

Depends on which Star Wars you're watching. If you mean the real three movies, then you probably won't really get it because you're too young and won't appreciate what they meant to people back when those movies came out. If you mean the latest three, then you're definitely not alone as they are crap. I've yet to see any of those in their entirety.

WHy would George Lucas make them?

I sense hostility in you,but you are correct young Qdizzle.

MMMmmmm, right you may be, Your J-Ship, mm-hmm.

Relentless
11-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I believe disney bought lucas film...

Have you seen the South Park episode titled, "Obama Wins"

Sinfix_15
11-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Depends on which Star Wars you're watching. If you mean the real three movies, then you probably won't really get it because you're too young and won't appreciate what they meant to people back when those movies came out. If you mean the latest three, then you're definitely not alone as they are crap. I've yet to see any of those in their entirety.

Today i managed to watch some of new hope, empire stikes back and attack of the clones. I fell asleep during every single one, so i still cant say ive seen them.

Catnip
11-26-2012, 12:17 AM
Today i managed to watch some of new hope, empire stikes back and attack of the clones. I fell asleep during every single one, so i still cant say ive seen them.

I feel like there's more of a chance that you're my brother, than my actual brother.

Echonova
11-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Depends on which Star Wars you're watching. If you mean the real three movies, then you probably won't really get it because you're too young and won't appreciate what they meant to people back when those movies came out. If you mean the latest three, then you're definitely not alone as they are crap.This.

The second two (ATOC & ROTS) aren't horrible, but Lucas has a knack for taking good actors and turn them into planks of wood on-screen. Phantom Menace ("first" movie) I wish was never made. Horrible shit-pile of a movie that also brought us Jar Jar, who is arguably the worst/most annoying movie character in history.... Ever.

Honestly I like The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network 50 quadrillion times more than any of the first three movies. Yeah, it's a cartoon... But a damn good one. But if you're gonna try and watch it now, you kinda need to see the first 4 seasons first.

Skorcher
11-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Anyone remember the hilariously awful Star Wars Christmas special with Chewbacca's entire family?

The first 5 minutes.... Star Wars: The Holiday Special Part I - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz550T3QeAo)

Sammich
11-26-2012, 08:00 AM

Santa < Yoda.

LOL i did