PDA

View Full Version : Don't you really hate it when..

Spyder
12-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Someone is selling something you contact them and negotiate a price, and a time to meet up and they some how manage to not be there or don't awnser their phone? :rant: Why would you post something for sale if you DONT want to actually sell it? This is the 3rd time it has happened to me dealing with people from IA, This is rediculious. I know giving these people negative reps wont help so I will from this day forward just list the people I have made deals with in my signature to make sure noone else will deal with them OR if they are good seller they know they can be trusted atleast somewhat.

Personally I think we could use a seller/trader points system in place on this site like on some of the others.

Nemesis
12-06-2005, 06:28 PM
We should have a transaction feedback forum. That would be sweet.

Spyder
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
We should have a transaction feedback forum. That would be sweet.

I will talk to Paul about it but I agree it would be nice :)

IntegraXTR
12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
yeh feedback would be great but then again in some threads you have ppl vouching which is about the same, but the point system would work great too.

Spyder
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
yea i wonder if our forum can make is have a trader rating system or something...

BufordŽ
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
We have one on the CL forums, and it's awesome to have. Just go into that thread and search the person's name. It works great.

SwurvinIn
12-06-2005, 06:48 PM
We have one on the CL forums, and it's awesome to have. Just go into that thread and search the person's name. It works great.
hey ryan....lets race

BufordŽ
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey, Jason. When's the track open up? Get on AIM, fool. Hit me up. AccordMonster.

chrisdavis
12-07-2005, 08:19 AM
I have never been able to successfully complete a transaction in the For Sale forum.

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 08:54 AM
i told you teh cops were on to me, couldn't sell you teh "merchandise" till after i re-up

Spyder
12-07-2005, 09:14 AM
i told you teh cops were on to me, couldn't sell you teh "merchandise" till after i re-up

LOL if I were dealing with something that serious I would likely understand...

Spyder
12-07-2005, 09:15 AM
I have never been able to successfully complete a transaction in the For Sale forum.

I have, a few infact.. the problem is that these new punks that are registering just dont follow thru... i guess it is different when you actually know someone..

Bishop
12-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Yeah, or when you negotiate a trade and then a few days later you see that item up for sale. WTF is up with that?

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 09:31 AM
on a serious note, i also would like to see a feedback seller forum, or atleast thread.

Bishop
12-07-2005, 09:38 AM
on a serious note, i also would like to see a feedback seller forum, or atleast thread.
Its a good Idea....but you would have to search through all of the pages to find out about the user....i rating system would be best...kinda like the rep points...maybe make it like 5 stars and a numer next to it saying how many people have rated you or something.

AznTraitor
12-07-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm sorry....I mean...it was a cold night, and I was feeling a little lonely and at the time I was just kinda putting it out there and see how much someone would pay me to hug them, I didnt think anyone was gonna take me serious....and when you replied and offered me up $500 I was a little stunned and when we were suppose to meet up I got cold feet....what can I say? I think you came off a little strong.

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Lol@ peter.

i would say the star system but then again you might get random votes you shouldn't....which can make you look better then you are

Bishop
12-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Lol@ peter.

i would say the star system but then again you might get random votes you shouldn't....which can make you look better then you are
Yeah thats true. Maybe have a comments section saying what you bought or something. idk....like alittle link next to your name....i have no idea....i guess a thread could work as long as everyone knows how to use the search button.

Hulud
12-07-2005, 09:45 AM
:werd:

Spyder
12-07-2005, 09:50 AM
i guess a thread could work as long as everyone knows how to use the search button.
And there is the down fall of the system lol.

Spyder
12-07-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry....I mean...it was a cold night, and I was feeling a little lonely and at the time I was just kinda putting it out there and see how much someone would pay me to hug them, I didnt think anyone was gonna take me serious....and when you replied and offered me up $500 I was a little stunned and when we were suppose to meet up I got cold feet....what can I say? I think you came off a little strong.

Peter i asked you not to talk about our personal business in the open lol

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Lol...its just sad that IA would have to use a system like this for people who say they will sell....and not show up....to be honest, no system we set up will be full proof, the scammers will find a way to scam thier way out

Bishop
12-07-2005, 09:55 AM
And there is the down fall of the system lol.
lol no kidding

Bishop
12-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Lol...its just sad that IA would have to use a system like this for people who say they will sell....and not show up....to be honest, no system we set up will be full proof, the scammers will find a way to scam thier way out
Yeah, but its proabably going to be better than nothing

B16a2 Civic
oh and i got my hug from peter for 445$

Spyder

Well it is like everything else it is just a deturent.. It would help with people to know who the known good sellers are, but it wouldnt nessicarily prevents scammers, nothing will.

AznTraitor
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Peter i asked you not to talk about our personal business in the open lol

I'm sorry, but the PM's were getting a little disturbing....

AznTraitor
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
oh and i got my hug from peter for 445$

and I am quite sure that I asked for you not to tell anyone how much I charged you....

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Well it is like everything else it is just a deturent.. It would help with people to know who the known good sellers are, but it wouldnt nessicarily prevents scammers, nothing will.

thats true....im all for the system, hope Paul puts somethin in effect

and I am quite sure that I asked for you not to tell anyone how much I charged you....

im sorry, but it was a hell of a deal for the price

Spyder
12-07-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm sorry, but the PM's were getting a little disturbing....
So like everyone else on this forum you decided to make our personal business public? Well fine then, if that is what you want to do lets talk about a few other things that have been bothering me... Those Naked pictures of yourself that you have been sending me in email need to stop. I mean you know i love them and all but to go thru so much trouble as to make me an E-calender for me to use at work is just unacceptable, especially with it having you on each month.. granted the July outfit and December we mildly cute..

*wow good just fucking up a mildly serious thread, dick lol*

AznTraitor
12-07-2005, 10:04 AM
*wow good just fucking up a mildly serious thread, dick lol*

my specialty on IA ;)

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 10:13 AM
wait a fuckin minute...Nick, he gave you the same pix he gave me so i can make my 4 Seasons of Petey calendar...oh this has to stop Peter

AznTraitor
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
what can I say? I'm a "e" ho/flirt

Hipsi/Erin gets all the goodstuff.

Spyder
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
wait a fuckin minute...Nick, he gave you the same pix he gave me so i can make my 4 Seasons of Petey calendar...oh this has to stop Peter
:rant:

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
im heart broken now :(
i'll just buy me another e-ho on ebat