PDA

View Full Version : NEW to the ATL and a lil UPSET!

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 09:00 PM
What's sup atl.

I just got to the atl about 2 weeks ago, and the second I got here I started looking for the action. I got some leads and went to all the places I was told... Moreland ave, Barret parkway, wild bills etc... let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. The reason being that you guys have so many resources in atl such as the perfect roads with 3 or more lanes plenty of cars and meets...and even a drag strip and then I go to these places and see a slow ass singl cam white del sol running every thing like its the fastest thing in the world... I wold think that your you guys would locking it up more often.

I was going to bring my car down from up north...but after seeing some of the stuff down here, idk maybe its just me I'm use to locking it up almost every day of the week here's a few view of my sentra putting in work

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=CNfRLmfvra8

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=pgf6Rm8Q-PE

YouTube (http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=4aR6LhRumqU)

thepolecat
11-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Troll mode.

MrBoostedCRX
11-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Cool story bro. Keep going to Moreland avenue. I'm sure you'll get away from GSP easily.

D3UC3S
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
LOL...shit talking and then you tell us the SENTRA is putting in work.

Lock it in OG triple OG

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Na no diss respect at all so please don't take it the wrong way. I understand the season is coming to the end but there is a few warm days left I'm just saying moorland was weak af and if I bring the car down I'm going to be looking for some decent cars .... in other words I'm trying to lock it up... not a fucking highway run nor a fucking roll on the street I'm trying to lock it up from a dig .... just not trying to waste my time...

MrBoostedCRX
11-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Go to other tracks. Street racing kills.

D3UC3S
11-14-2012, 10:07 PM
No real "racer" is gonna waste their time with a high 13 low 14 second sentra. Boost that bitch and then talk shit.

Hope you got a good flamesuit...bout to get hot in here

silversol
11-14-2012, 10:21 PM
ANother dipshit from up north that thinks he knows it all.......

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Haha yes it begins ... true I like the track but no strips in my state so I go as I could but I've made the streets my home track. Wat you driving silversol? Trying to lock it up?

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Na no diss respect at all so please don't take it the wrong way. I understand the season is coming to the end but there is a few warm days left I'm just saying moorland was weak af and if I bring the car down I'm going to be looking for some decent cars .... in other words I'm trying to lock it up... not a fucking highway run nor a fucking roll on the street I'm trying to lock it up from a dig .... just not trying to waste my time...

youre about 5-6 years too late. Street Racing is dead in Atlanta, nobody does it anymore, not like they do it up north.

Midnight Auto is from up north and have a shop down here, User STRETCH on here, PM him. Or 1civic still hangs out in the killsforum.

Ill save you the aggravation , no one street races anymore down here, its all meets and hard parking. An almost NO ONE runs from a dig anymore

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
And what u driving duces? I hope its not that Durango if so u should just sign off lmao

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Haha yes it begins ... true I like the track but no strips in my state so I go as I could but I've made the streets my home track. Wat you driving silversol? Trying to lock it up?

no hes not, no one knows what LOCK IT UP means.

Go to the KILLS FORUM on here, thats where the race guys hang out, who ever is left. You can find PLENTY of V8s to LOCK IT UP if thats what you want

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 10:32 PM
And what u driving duces? I hope its not that Durango if so u should just sign off lmao

youre barking up the wrong tree man, most of us on here are older and moved on from the street racing shit.

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks VTECkid finally a person that understands me. I honestly wasn't trying to come off like a dick or anything I was just tight that there's solo many meets and cars and then when its comes to racing its dead... but yes midnight auto is famous everywhere he's no stranger.

I just feel like if you don't race from a dig its not even a race smh

LeeBizz
11-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I respect that . And OK I'll have to check out that section and hope for the best , thanks

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Street Racing was pretty big around here 5 years ago and longer. It died when all of my generation moved on and the younger kids are into STANCE and parking their cars at meets because they are too lay to go fast. They slap some bullshit wheels on their car and they are instantly "cool" to their peers.

Theres a very small group of people around that still do it, but very few hondas. Sorry to disappoint. Go into the kills forums and introduce yourself say what kind of car you have you might find some people.

Her ya go:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/kills-forum/

D3UC3S
11-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Pretty sure my durango, stock as it is, would walk the sentra.

I would waste half a tank of gas but thas another story.

l Gizzy l
11-15-2012, 06:46 AM
i wish I could have experienced the real scene. But they still run at Moreland, but that's sketchy cuz GSP/GPD shut it down, and take you to jail now. And they're getting organized. You can run plenty of people at Barrett, used to do it myself. Just gotta ask. Also, the domestic guys seem to run more than the import kids. More balls i guess.

Just get on I75 and run em. No worries.

CSquared
11-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Assuming you're from ny..
You ever been on edison ave?

TheVengeance
11-15-2012, 07:47 AM
welp, Welcome to Atlanta

now take your car to here

http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles2449.jpg

or here..

http://www.roadatlanta.com/site_graphics/trackmap/esses_large.jpg

anything other than that is a game for a stupid little kid that will endanger regular citizens.

can you dig that, Mr.Upnorth?

LeeBizz
11-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Yes I can dig that but road atl is pretty much done for the season. And I'm from connecticut but I have been there.

David88vert
11-15-2012, 11:30 AM
An all-motor Sentra asking to lock in a dig race? LOLOLOLOLOL

Twiggs doesn't close. Steele won't close. SDR is open for a couple more weeks. Go to any of the local tracks and lose all the money that you want to lose.

Skorcher
11-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Just get on I75 and run em. No worries.

The Barrett folks don't run on 75, and yes it is more the domestics than the imports. :ninja:

l Gizzy l
11-15-2012, 12:31 PM
The Barrett folks don't run on 75, and yes it is more the domestics than the imports. :ninja:

yes they do....ha 75/575. Ran 3 or 4 weeks in a row a few months ago.

Ran cobras, then a fox/supra, then corvettes, then Zs.

stretch
11-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Lol

Skorcher
11-15-2012, 12:40 PM
yes they do....ha 75/575. Ran 3 or 4 weeks in a row a few months ago.

Ran cobras, then a fox/supra, then corvettes, then Zs.

I think that one went over your head. No worries, hard to tell context sometimes when it's just words on a screen. :yes:

l Gizzy l
11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
sarcasm I'm assuming? :D

E36slide
11-15-2012, 01:16 PM
What's sup atl.

I just got to the atl about 2 weeks ago, and the second I got here I started looking for the action. I got some leads and went to all the places I was told... Moreland ave, Barret parkway, wild bills etc... let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. The reason being that you guys have so many resources in atl such as the perfect roads with 3 or more lanes plenty of cars and meets...and even a drag strip and then I go to these places and see a slow ass singl cam white del sol running every thing like its the fastest thing in the world... I wold think that your you guys would locking it up more often.

I was going to bring my car down from up north...but after seeing some of the stuff down here, idk maybe its just me I'm use to locking it up almost every day of the week here's a few view of my sentra putting in work

My old b13 with a jdm sr20 would have busted your cars ass from a dig lol

I do know why u want to run ppl from a dig. The b13 is stupid light. Anyways people on here don't go to meets to "lock it in" they go to chill. Street racing is for geys. Half the people have civics running 9's you wouldn't stand a chance on a strip.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

GGPIS3
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
youre about 5-6 years too late. Street Racing is dead in Atlanta, nobody does it anymore, not like they do it up north.

Midnight Auto is from up north and have a shop down here, User STRETCH on here, PM him. Or 1civic still hangs out in the killsforum.

Ill save you the aggravation , no one street races anymore down here, its all meets and hard parking. An almost NO ONE runs from a dig anymore

truth! we used to run shit back in the day lol. now, im all about road racing.

GGPIS3
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
oh and welcome to Atlanta. i used to live on the berlin turnpike. literally, i ran those streets so much i just got an apt on the berlin turnpike. lol.

isa2o3
11-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome to IA dude, this is Syed.

djyuck
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM
You are more than welcome to lock it up with my Mustang.

Black R
11-21-2012, 04:12 PM
OP, run the mustang.

That should be a good run if your car is light and on dr's.

Black R
11-21-2012, 04:13 PM
How light do those b13's get anyway?

Elbow
11-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Yes I can dig that but road atl is pretty much done for the season. And I'm from connecticut but I have been there.

This weekend - Chin
Next weekend - NASA
Weekend after - Chump
Weekend after that - SBRS

Then I think it's pretty much done. lol

§treet_§peed
11-23-2012, 12:09 PM
The street racing scene around here is dead for the most part. And what's left to run most of the time really isn't that great. It is getting all about stance now. Fuck that shit. Hell, it was more fun when i was 16-17 watching Fast and Furious style cars with neon's and bodykits run than a car slammed so low if it hits a rock it'll rip off it's oil pan. Shit's just dull now. I do remember when it was on ALL the time tho. The car scene mostly sucks around here.

Srt4zeman
11-27-2012, 05:37 PM
lol at the guy with the sentra talking shit...

e.mury
11-28-2012, 08:06 PM
lol at the guy with the sentra talking shit...

Really Nick...

Srt4zeman
11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Really Nick...

WB is a no go for me... btw

DeeAOne
11-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Plenty of places to race around here for cheap. If you like street race style so much twiggs is start their street night back up. Come out there this weekend. You will have plenty of cars to go against.

AKORDTuNeR91
11-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Dude im from CT also here is not like the pike or racing at buckley or airport road. Its alot of show here hell I still have my boosted accord with ct plates still on it just no need for it here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2