PDA

View Full Version : So how bout them FALCONS!!!

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
First loss of the season. A lot of big plays but couldn't get the TD when they really needed it, so close twice on the 1 yard line and nothing. I'm a big falcon fan and this was big let down... How we going to lose so so many opportunities and then to the fucking saints.

Matt300ZXT
11-11-2012, 03:34 PM
You lost to the Saints because of Drew Brees...that man could get a high school team to win in the big leagues if he wanted.

Elbow
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
The Falcons has never been a winning team, their line back is horrible and their outer defense is from Mars. The Cults have a better job at the Finals.

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 03:45 PM
The Falcons has never been a winning team, their line back is horrible and their outer defense is from Mars. The Cults have a better job at the Finals.

Did you just start using drugs or something?

Elbow
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Did you just start using drugs or something?

Did the drugs just start using you?

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 05:40 PM
How we going to lose so so many opportunities and then to the fucking saints.

What do you mean "we?"

You lost to the Saints because of Drew Brees...

He didn't lose anything because I don't believe he played. Also, the Falcons lost the game. Drew Brees did NOT win it.

I'm guessing you haven't been watching the Falcons for the last five years?

Julio
11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
First loss of the season. A lot of big plays but couldn't get the TD when they really needed it, so close twice on the 1 yard line and nothing. I'm a big falcon fan and this was big let down... How we going to lose so so many opportunities and then to the fucking saints.

You play for the Falcons ?

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Did the drugs just start using you?

i only ask because sometimes i get really high, then wake up the next day and realize how stupid something i said was....

here lately i get that same impression every single time you post.

Elbow
11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
i only ask because sometimes i get really high, then wake up the next day and realize how stupid something i said was....

here lately i get that same impression every single time you post.

LOL

Elbow
11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
What do you mean "we?"

He didn't lose anything because I don't believe he played. Also, the Falcons lost the game. Drew Brees did NOT win it.

I'm guessing you haven't been watching the Falcons for the last five years?

I haven't watched the Falcons play since I was born. lol

C230K
11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Dont worry, Im confident that Matt Ryan will take us to the promise land!

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
I haven't watched the Falcons play since I was born. lol

Ha. Yeah, they've put together four straight winning seasons. This is big only because up until 2009, they had never had back to back winning seasons. If they can win one more game, they'll have had five straight winning seasons.

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 07:21 PM
You play for the Falcons ?

No oviously I don't but I am a big supporter of this team, ATLANTA TILL I DIE, and when I say we I mean me and my favorite team that has been undefeated this season till today against OUR rival the NEW ORLEANS sAINTS ( s is silent.). don't act you have never said that's my team or when your favorite team won something you never screamed out we won.

I feel confident that this year we have a very promising team to make to the championship, this year Ryan and White have been on point and Gonzalez and Turner are making a big difference this year,,

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM

Wtf are you talking about line back is doing great this year, and as their defense is lacking but no to say they are in mars,
And as for the cults talking bout winning teams how many games they win last season ,,,, and this year they are doing better but stand no chance in the finals buddy.

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
don't act you have never said that's my team or when your favorite team won something you never screamed out we won.

Can I act like that?

Of course I can. Only it won't be an act because I've never said it. Never been a part of the team where I could say "we." And I've been a Falcon fan for longer than you've been alive.

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Probably so old man,,why does it bother you so much,,,, before you get your panties in bunch over a simple statement of we lost,,,, let me rephrase by saying THE FALCONS LOST TO SAINTS ,, HOW COULD THEY HAVE LOST TO THE SAINTS HAVING SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SCORE A TOWNDOWN!

More importantly

Question for QD do you think the falcons stand a chance in reaching the finals and how do you feel about THIER loss today

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Probably so old man,,why does it bother you so much,,,, before you get your panties in bunch over a simple statement of we lost,,,, let me rephrase by saying THE FALCONS LOST TO SAINTS ,, HOW COULD THEY HAVE LOST TO THE SAINTS HAVING SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SCORE A TOWNDOWN!

More importantly

Question for QD do you think the falcons stand a chance in reaching the finals and how do you feel about THIER loss today

Why would you try and lambast me and then turn around and try to have a civil conversation? It seems you got your "panites" more in this proverbial bunch than I. I have no problem talking about this team as I am probably one of their bigger fans on this site (I base this on the fact that no one really talks about them in depth).

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM

More importantly

I can confidently say that the falcons stand absolutely 0% chance of reaching the *finals*

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Well this a perfect thread to talk about them,,,, and why you ask I try to lambast you well my best answer you kinda did it to me with this stupid "we" remark well knowing what I meant. No disrespect just a little comeback.

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 07:52 PM
you kinda did it to me with this stupid "we" remark well knowing what I meant. No disrespect just a little comeback.

And you made a comment that started this ball rolling. Talking about no one has never said such and so. Never is such a strong word. I responded by saying that I am proof that you're off base, sir.

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 07:59 PM
And you made a comment that started this ball rolling. Talking about no one has never said such and so. Never is such a strong word. I responded by saying that I am proof that you're off base, sir.
Okay sir,

Vteckidd
Jesus FUCK the Falcons fans are such bitches. Oh they lost 1 game lets get all over emotional about it.

Its fucking football, anyone can lose on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. The Saints are still a good team, regardless. Falcons were close, but they didnt pull it out. Personally, id rather lose now than in the playoffs.

Even if the falcons went undefeated, id still be skeptical till Matt Ryan wins in the playoffs.

quickdodgeŽ
To answer your question, though, no the Falcons will not make it to the Super Bowl. They will, of course, make the playoffs as the NFC South division winners, but will probably lose to Green Bay in the first round.

And to address your earlier comment to simon, their defense does suck. It always has. Aside from a few good plays here and there, the offense has been winning games that the defense keeps trying to lose. If they don't have the offense they have, they definitely don't have an 8-1 record.

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Okay sir,

Now I'm fixing to go take care of some business and while I'm away, I want you to go sit and think about your actions and come back with a better attitude. Respect your elders and they'll respect you.

johnny_d
11-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Jesus FUCK the Falcons fans are such bitches. Oh they lost 1 game lets get all over emotional about it.

The Saints are still a good team, regardless.

Even if the falcons went undefeated, id still be skeptical till Matt Ryan wins in the playoffs.

As a falcon fan I did get a little emotional enough to make a thread about it because the game should have been a win. So close yet nothing. I'm not saying the saints suck but they wouldn't be nothing without breeze and he is the only one making the plays, today was a great game came down to the last minute but im pretty sure that we will one in the playoffs but as for the finals that's when confidence level starts to decline and I will start to hope for the best.