PDA

View Full Version : exhaust

fatty
11-10-2012, 05:34 PM
does anyone know who makes an exhaust system for a 09 c350? i've checked supersprint, borla and miltek and none make a exhaust system for my car. any help is appreciated but please don't tell me to cut off the muffler or cat. this is a mercedes and I don't want to ruin it

AnthonyF
11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Why not join a real Mercedes Performance site to ask questions about your entry level Benz? If it's not an AMG there isn't a reason why you should put an exhaust on it.

fatty
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Why not join a real Mercedes Performance site to ask questions about your entry level Benz? If it's not an AMG there isn't a reason why you should put an exhaust on it.
I have but most mercedes owners don't spend their time on the internet so it takes forever to get an answer. so because its a nice 3.5 v6 I shouldn't put an exhaust on it> fucking fagot

Sammich
11-13-2012, 12:54 PM
LULZ Antonio does it again

fatty
11-13-2012, 12:54 PM
also let me get this straight, unless you have an m3 don't put an exhaust on it, unless you have a type r don't put an exhaust on it, unless you have a shelby mustang don't put an exhaust on it.. I ask a legit question and get a retard as yourself to try to answer it. pl

fatty
11-13-2012, 12:55 PM
isn't this the kid who used to drive a red v6 mustang around, lolz

Sammich
11-13-2012, 12:59 PM
searching is an option just like it is on any forum. you dont have to start an ignorant thread on a topic that's probably been covered 5,654,684 times before on that forum. search

fatty
11-13-2012, 01:02 PM
searching is an option just like it is on any forum. you dont have to start an ignorant thread on a topic that's probably been covered 5,654,684 times before on that forum. search

I have searched hence why I resorted to asking on here. haven't seen any topics on here about an exhaust on a c350. enlighten me on where exactly this subject is on this forum. kthanx

Sammich
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
wont be on this forum...i said "that forum" go get a custom quality one done

AnthonyF
11-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Don't get mad at me b/c you thought just buy owning a Benz we'd automatically "respect" and "worship" you. You're weak son and you've proved it to me multiple times. You can talk all you want about my old Stang, it got me more pussy in 3 years than your Benz will get you in 15. Also, I haven't been on this site in months to years, you got a crush on me?

Aye Yo PhatBoiSlim; this kid is a creeper.