PDA

View Full Version : Ask a racist cracker!

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I feel ive disappointed people by answering questions honestly. Given my honest answers, people have probably been fooled into thinking that maybe myself, like a lot of white people are just normal opinionated guys who right or wrong, just see things a different way, but it doesnt come from an evil place. That we're not all racist hicks that hate black people, some things are just general misunderstandings. You may even go as far as thinking that we probably have a few things in common or maybe even think that i could be a guy you might could share a beer with and not some guy who wants to drag you behind his pickup truck......

well, let me nip that shit in the bud before it even gets started. Inspired by Blank's ability to perpetuate racial stereotypes and divert questions with characterizations, i will now do the same and offer alter-ego racist redneck answers for your difficult racial questions.

To assist you in conjuring up a visual for this persona, i offer you this picture as a guide. So think up all of your difficult racial questions... again.... and make sure you redneckanize what you're in for.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2EDmAlFD5Co/To8H42SvYVI/AAAAAAAAJl4/zr5zqh_Pl0c/s1600/redneck2.PNG

I'll start by answering a previously asked question.

1) how many black friends do you have?
2) if any of your offsprings decided to date a black person, would you be okay with it??

Black friends??? what??? you tryin to be funny boy?
i would disown my daughter if she chose one of them colored fellars when she had so many good cousins to chose from.

Elbow
11-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I'd totally disown by daughter if she dated a black guy.

White girls only date black guys to make people mad or stir drama.

-EnVus-
11-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I'd totally disown by daughter if she dated a black guy.

White girls only date black guys to make people mad or stir drama.
It actually has a lot to do with majority of black guys just don't want or can't stand black women.

johnny_d
11-10-2012, 06:03 PM
I have a question why do redneck white people love NASCAR so much?,,,, left turns up the ass and boring.

johnny_d
11-10-2012, 06:07 PM
One more why do redneck white people like driving lifted truck so high they basically need a ladder and knowing how easily they are to flip over and it ain't redneck if it isn't covered in mud with a 'SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN' decal

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 06:11 PM
I have a question why do redneck white people love NASCAR so much?,,,, left turns up the ass and boring.

Dale Jr is the best athlete in america, Lebron James couldnt do what Dale does!

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 06:13 PM
One more why do redneck white people like driving lifted truck so high they basically need a ladder and knowing how easily they are to flip over and it ain't redneck if it isn't covered in mud with a 'SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN' decal

It's a security device, black people can jump really high, so you have to put the truck high enough that they cant break into it without a ladder.... how many black people you know that own ladders?

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
i already sense that this thread was a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yyyyyyyyyyy bad idea.

johnny_d
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Damnnn good answers the boy!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Damnnn good answers the boy!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!

WHITE POWER!!!!

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 06:21 PM
oh man..... please delete this thread, i did not realize the mistake this was going to turn into.

Elbow
11-10-2012, 07:13 PM

Ever been to a NASCAR race?

HUGE. PARTY.

Really though, left turns may be boring to watch to some, but damn does it take some serious skill.

Elbow
11-10-2012, 07:14 PM

How else will they crush your Integra?

johnny_d
11-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Ever been to a NASCAR race?

HUGE. PARTY.

Really though, left turns may be boring to watch to some, but damn does it take some serious skill.

I live not even 5 min away from ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY and never been to one ,I would feel out of place,,,,,
And as for the part of the monster truck crushing my integra ,,,ha damn hillbillies wouldn't be able to catch up ,,,,WHITE POWER!!!!!

Dylan
11-10-2012, 10:27 PM
NASCAR sucks, lifted trucks suck, mullets suck, only having a third of your teeth sucks, trailor parks full of race camaros suck, I could go on and on... There are a lot of negative steriotypes in relation to being white. On a side note...Thank God I'm white!

Echonova
11-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I literally see no upside to being white. If I put in the same amount of effort as I did during high school/college/job I have now and were a minority, I would be regarded highly/make it far with whites and ignored/disregarded by my own race.

So things would pretty much be unchanged.

Echonova
11-10-2012, 10:37 PM
And as for the part of the monster truck crushing my integra ,,,ha damn hillbillies wouldn't be able to catch up ,,,,WHITE POWER!!!!!Seriously...

My Ford F-350 isn't even a "Monster truck" and would outrun your "teg" by Amtrak lengths. Who you getting away from?

WhY-U_MaD
11-11-2012, 12:46 AM
he's right!!!!!! trust me i know............. i walked down that road before and ran back.....lmfao theres just something bout black girls that i cant stand idk what the hell it is ...

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 12:47 AM
I literally see no upside to being white. If I put in the same amount of effort as I did during high school/college/job I have now and were a minority, I would be regarded highly/make it far with whites and ignored/disregarded by my own race.

So things would pretty much be unchanged.

Imagine where the world would be if all the white people in the US just quit their job tomorrow and went and applied for welfare and food stamps. Maybe that's what it will take to revolt against what is becoming a nation of freeloaders.