PDA

View Full Version : Ask a white dude!

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 10:20 PM
in an effort to create a better understand between different races, i offer up my knowledge in something i am quite the expert at.... being a white guy. I dont know what it's like to be black, asian, mexican or female... but what i do know, is how to be a white guy. If you have any difficult questions that you would like to ask your white friends but you dont know how to ask them or feel that the question may offend them... now is the time, here is the place.

Any question regardless of how offensive, rude or inappropriate it may be.... will be answered with the utmost honesty and sincerity, from the perspective of a white guy.

No beef, no anger... real answers. Post your questions or scenarios 1 question at a time.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/whyamidoingthis.jpg

to get things started.... Franco asked me...

if any of your offsprings decided to date a black person, would you be okay with it??

I responded.

I do not want kids. It is hard for me to answer a question from a parental perspective since one of the only things in life i am sure about is that i do not wish to raise children. With that said, i will attempt. The thought of having a daughter dating anyone.. with any colored penis scares the shit out of me, because i remember how stupid and clueless the fathers of every girl i have ever dated was. If a guy pulled up to my house to pick up my white daughter and it was a polite, well spoken, well dressed and respectful black person, i would have no issue aside from what i've already stated. If a white or black person pulled up to my house with music blazing, walked up to my door with sagging pants and said something to me along the lines of "what up g, where (insert female name here) be?" i would probably throw him off of my front porch.

If i had a son, i would have no problem with him running though black girls like he was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.... as long as he used protection.

I welcome you to come as hard as you wish.... "what would you say if you came home to find your mom getting tag teamed by the starting lineup of the new york knicks"... or you can be sincere. Either way, you get an answer.

MeFryRice
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Lol at this thread.

georgieboi
11-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Why do white ppl wear flip flops year round? Rain, snow, running lol

Echonova
11-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Where do I go, to get all the "advantages" I hear black people say I have?

Is there a form I need to fill out?

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 10:34 PM

Laziness. It isnt a fashion statement, we're simply too lazy to tie shoe strings. I myself dont even like to buy normal shoes with shoe strings. I want to be able to slip them on and off without untying them. Sandals are a shoe i can step into as i walk out the door. White people also tend to live more sendentary lifestyles than other races so we have less of an appreciation for footwear than other races. Obviously i dont feel this applies to all, but if i had to explain it for the person who does fit this description. That's what i think.

Scotsman
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Laziness. It isnt a fashion statement, we're simply too lazy to tie shoe strings. I I myself dont even like to buy normal shoes with shoe strings.want to be able to slip them on and off without untying them. Sandals are a shoe i can step into as i walk out the door. White people also tend to live more sendentary lifestyles than other races so we have less of an appreciation for footwear than other races. Obviously i dont feel this applies to all, but if i had to explain it for the person who does fit this description. That's what i think.this also applies to me , lmao , i am wearing a pair of sneakers that i have MAYBE tied the laces 3x in the past six months

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Where do I go, to get all the "advantages" I hear black people say I have?

Is there a form I need to fill out?

You receive them daily, you're just accustomed to them because theyre a part of your normal lifestyle. If a store owner has 100 customers in a day. 50 of them are white in which 40 are polite and 10 are disrespectful, 50 of them are black in which 25 of them are polite and 25 disrespectful, that store owner would probably have a positive bias towards white people and a negative bias towards black people. White people are the benefactor of a positive stereotype on a daily basis while black people are still in a struggle to overcome negative stereotypes. Whether either of these stereotypes are deserved is a much longer conversation.

alex14
11-09-2012, 10:59 PM
subscribed.

Franco Tirador
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Hmmm the hate is strong in this one lol , you don't have kids, that's the answer to my question , you look good in the eyes of IA, you have some fans.....,

Echonova you were born with it dude, its not Super obvious, but its there, and let me stop stretching this race thing , I'm not even from this country lol

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Hmmm the hate is strong in this one lol , you don't have kids, that's the answer to my question , you look good in the eyes of IA, you have some fans.....,

Echonova you were born with it dude, its not Super obvious, but its there, and let me stop stretching this race thing , I'm not even from this country lol

I do not understand the question. If you would like to reword or be more specific with your initial question, i will answer again to your request.

Dylan
11-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Fuck all you cracker honkey ass motherfuckers :ninja:

S4saken
11-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Lol another epic thread.

Why is it that white people put a prefix in front of American for every other race aside from their own?

i.e. African American, Latin American, Asian American but not Euro American for whites. Only ones who shouldn't have a prefix is native Americans and even they have one.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Lol another epic thread.

Why is it that white people put a prefix in front of American for every other race aside from their own?

i.e. African American, Latin American, Asian American but not Euro American for whites. Only ones who shouldn't have a prefix is native Americans and even they have one.

Without going into a history lesson on the founding of america, i'll say as a white guy.... i call people "african american" "latin american" ect because i think that is what they want to be called, if i thought they were offended by it i would stop. Sometimes its hard to label others accurately when you feel like you have to be careful with how you do it. It's not something i do naturally, its something i feel like i need to do to be politically correct. I also feel it only happens when we feel there's a need to distinguish race specifically and by request. I feel like black people like to have their own personal achievements recognized. If we didnt recognize race, there wouldnt be "first black" anythings... Obama wouldnt be "the first black president" he would just be the 43rd american president.

So, short answer.... because thats what they want to be called?? it confuses the shit out of me too and i dont make a habit of using the phrase "african american" unless i cant think of anything else to say.

How would you accurately describe the first black person to pitch a no hitter in baseball for example?

You cant just say "A guy pitched a no hitter" that doesnt fully describe the situation.

Then making things even more confusing, what if that guy who pitched the no hitter was a white african or black brazillian? would you still say african american?

i dont know.... i want to call black people, latin people, ect whatever they wish to be called, though im often confused on what that is.

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Fuck all you cracker honkey ass motherfuckers :ninja:

lolololololol

Why do all drunk white people wanna fight......?

I'm white, and still wanna figure this out...

David88vert
11-10-2012, 06:36 AM
You receive them daily, you're just accustomed to them because theyre a part of your normal lifestyle. If a store owner has 100 customers in a day. 50 of them are white in which 40 are polite and 10 are disrespectful, 50 of them are black in which 25 of them are polite and 25 disrespectful, that store owner would probably have a positive bias towards white people and a negative bias towards black people. White people are the benefactor of a positive stereotype on a daily basis while black people are still in a struggle to overcome negative stereotypes. Whether either of these stereotypes are deserved is a much longer conversation.

Complete BS.

Once you get out of the poorer areas and work in a corporate environment, skin color does not have the stereotypes that you speak of.

The facts are that all Americans have the same basic opportunites, but too many black Americans do not put out the effort to take advantage of opportunities available. Those who work in corporate generally do not have the same negativity that I see from those that do not.

Black immigrants seem to not have the same attitudes as those born here and do not seem to think that natural born blacks are disadvantaged.

Reality is that when you are born, we all start out with the same opportunity - the ability to create the life that we choose to work for. Your decisions determine if you reach your goals.

quickdodgeŽ
11-10-2012, 07:02 AM

Come February, it will have been two years since I've worn long pants.

Your question is automatically null and void from the get go. White people did NOT out the "prefix" African in front of American. This is a term that black Americans wanted to be used when describing their race. Although used often in the black communities, it was more widely accepted after Jesse Jackson used the term in a speech.

This is actually the case with most all of these terms. They were all coined by people of those races they describe as a way to identify and join their cultural ancestry and their new home in America.

D3UC3S
11-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Hell yes! Ask a motherfuckin white dude!

I can tell this one is gonna get fun. (grabs popcorn)

S4saken
11-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Your question is automatically null and void from the get go. White people did NOT out the "prefix" African in front of American. This is a term that black Americans wanted to be used when describing their race. Although used often in the black communities, it was more widely accepted after Jesse Jackson used the term in a speech.

This is actually the case with most all of these terms. They were all coined by people of those races they describe as a way to identify and join their cultural ancestry and their new home in America.

This answer was automatically null and void when you mentioned Jesse Jackson.

quickdodgeŽ
11-10-2012, 10:43 AM
This answer was automatically null and void when you mentioned Jesse Jackson.

If you'll direct your attention to either the GENERAL TECH (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/general-tech/) or the NEWS and POLITICS (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/news-politics/) (I've linked you to them to remove any excess work for you) and do a little snooping around, you'll notice that my post count in either section is just a hair above nonexistent. Just in case you were wondering why, I'll satisfy said wonderment with the reasoning. Although I do know a little bit about either subject, I don't know enough for my participation to be relevant. I tend to make my presence known in areas that I know enough about to do so. Following this trend throughout my time on Import Atlanta shows that I am going to stray from topics I know very little about and insert my two cents in where my knowledge is warranted. Such as in the case with my response. I know what I'm talking about and I'd invite you to do some research of your own to see whether or not my post would really be void. I doubt that will happen, though.

Unless, of course, your response was in jest, then it's all good.

I would imagine that the latter is more applicable here.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 10:49 AM
lolololololol

Why do all drunk white people wanna fight......?

I'm white, and still wanna figure this out...

The only thing i want to do when i drink is get laid, in situations where im drunk, im generally too busy trying to get laid to start a fight or observe fights. I cant honestly say ive observed this as a "white problem".

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Complete BS.

Once you get out of the poorer areas and work in a corporate environment, skin color does not have the stereotypes that you speak of.

The facts are that all Americans have the same basic opportunites, but too many black Americans do not put out the effort to take advantage of opportunities available. Those who work in corporate generally do not have the same negativity that I see from those that do not.

Black immigrants seem to not have the same attitudes as those born here and do not seem to think that natural born blacks are disadvantaged.

Reality is that when you are born, we all start out with the same opportunity - the ability to create the life that we choose to work for. Your decisions determine if you reach your goals.

answering in the context of when it would happen. maybe the way i opened that answer, attempting to sound humorous, skewed it in a way that made me imply that it happens everywhere and all the time. I certainly do not believe anyone has an advantage over another.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Hell yes! Ask a motherfuckin white dude!

I can tell this one is gonna get fun. (grabs popcorn)

so far i feel these people are not fully taking advantage of this opportunity. My questions would go for the jugular.

Catnip
11-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Complete BS.

DING DING DING!

White thugs are just as shitty as black thugs. There's a reason my parents' black neighbors live beside my white parents. They wanted it. They're still black, but they carry themselves like they want to get somewhere in life. Some may call it acting like a white person, but I call it acting with a desire to succeed.

It's easy for a black piece of shit to blame their shitty life on racism and preconceived notions from a white person, rather than their lazy, don't care, fuck the world attitudes. It's rare people point out when a successful black person carries themself properly, unless it's to poke fun or label them a sell out.

And it doesn't take a black person acting thuggish to get treated a certain way; a black person acting entitled because they're black or playing the victim will cause it just the same.

quickdodgeŽ
11-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Some may call it acting like a white person, but I call it acting with a desire to succeed.

I don't see you as being a very bright person, but this was a bright thing to say. And I agree with it.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 11:22 AM
It's easy for a black piece of shit to blame their shitty life on racism and preconceived notions from a white person, rather than their lazy, don't care, fuck the world attitudes. It's rare people point out when a successful black person carries themself properly, unless it's to poke fun or label them a sell out.

And it doesn't take a black person acting thuggish to get treated a certain way; a black person acting entitled because they're black or playing the victim will cause it just the same.[/QUOTE]

I agree, i think i must have worded my response poorly as i dont feel the point i wanted to make was successful.

I don't see you as being a very bright person, but this was a bright thing to say. And I agree with it.

Catnip is a brilliant mind!

quickdodgeŽ
11-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Catnip is a brilliant mind!

Lolol.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Again, i encourage people to get any offensive question they may have off their chest. Be specific and throw caution to the wind.

C230K
11-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Why do white people think Taco Bell, Moe's, and Willy's are authentic mexican foods?

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 12:11 PM
mine didnt get answered :(

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Why do white people think Taco Bell, Moe's, and Willy's are authentic mexican foods?

I dont and i love authentic mexican food. I honestly hate "americanized" versions of anything foreign. I want the real experience.

Some people just dont know any better, its ignorance vs being malicious.

alex14
11-10-2012, 12:13 PM
I dont think that but Moes is good as shit. I ate it last night. That southwest ranch.....oohhhhhh lawd.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I dont think that but Moes is good as shit. I ate it last night. That southwest ranch.....oohhhhhh lawd.

I am addicted to that green salsa like it's crack. I even started making my own at home and anytime i go to a mexican place i order anything i get with the green vs red.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:19 PM
If you're ever at a mexican place that serves anything with cow tongue or cheek... do not be scared to try it...... it tastes amazing. There's a taco stand in downtown columbus that serves cow tongue tacos, they are amazing.

C230K
11-10-2012, 12:22 PM

Moe's food is pre-package, unlike Willy's and Chipotle which is fresh, I know because I used to work at these places:)

C230K
11-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Why do white people not give a fuck sometimes, like you guys go hiking in Iran mountains, jump off planes, snowboard down a mountain that is about to have an avalanche, rock climbing. You dont see latinos or black people doing that type of shit.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Moe's food is pre-package, unlike Willy's and Chipotle which is fresh, I know because I used to work at these places:)

really???!?!?!?!?!!? ive heard the opposite.. i have never worked at Moes, but ive worked in restaurants before and feel i have a pretty good gauge of tasting packaged food vs fresh.

Can you be more specific on what is and isnt packaged at Moes?

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Why do white people not give a fuck sometimes, like you guys go hiking in Iran mountains, jump off planes, snowboard down a mountain that is about to have an avalanche, rock climbing. You dont see latinos or black people doing that type of shit.

lol cause white "muffuckas" is crazy!!!...

Attempting to give a psychological answer ill say this.... we have developed to a point where we feel everything is always going to be ok. I remember my mom telling me "everything is going to be ok" about 15 million times when i was a kid. Collectively, we believe it. Anything is possible and everything will work out. I feel like everyone should share in this ideology. The sky is the limit.... so get up there in it and jump off of something. I dont think we're oblivious to danger... maybe our women are.... but that we acknowledge danger and want to overcome it.

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 12:34 PM
lol cause white "muffuckas" is crazy!!!...

Attempting to give a psychological answer ill say this.... we have developed to a point where we feel everything is always going to be ok. I remember my mom telling me "everything is going to be ok" about 15 million times when i was a kid. Collectively, we believe it. Anything is possible and everything will work out. I feel like everyone should share in this ideology. The sky is the limit.... so get up there in it and jump off of something.

i believe this still today, seems this ideology is dying off though.

D3UC3S
11-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Green salsa is good as fuck...I get like 10 cups of it and squeeze a lime wedge in each one....Best condiment ever.

You brothers are asking some pussy ass questions. Just sayin. My stepmom and half my family is black and i am as white as it gets. Im pretty sure that im exempt from answering questions, plus this is Sins thing so i will just sit back and enjoy this when the brothers decide to let their balls drop and ask some REAL questions.

C230K
11-10-2012, 12:40 PM
really???!?!?!?!?!!? ive heard the opposite.. i have never worked at Moes, but ive worked in restaurants before and feel i have a pretty good gauge of tasting packaged food vs fresh.

Can you be more specific on what is and isnt packaged at Moes?

I havent worked at Moe's sorry, but thats what I been told at Willy's and at Chipotle. They guy who started Willy's had an employee and he stole the idea off of him. He then sold the name and as you see today Moe's is a franchise. Chipotle is a franchise as well, but we are in back cutting up everything and marinating this and that. A manager at Willy's told me that he used to work at Moe's and they would just open up a of can tomatoes and just pour then into a pan and serve it just like that, and the rest would follow for many other items. Where in Willy's we would cut the top off the tomatoes, cut the bell peppers, make salsa from scratch, and so on

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Green salsa is good as fuck...I get like 10 cups of it and squeeze a lime wedge in each one....Best condiment ever.

You brothers are asking some pussy ass questions. Just sayin. My stepmom and half my family is black and i am as white as it gets. Im pretty sure that im exempt from answering questions, plus this is Sins thing so i will just sit back and enjoy this when the brothers decide to let their balls drop and ask some REAL questions.

what are some REAL questions?

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:43 PM

I welcome all to re-answer the questions! my only guarantee is that you will receive MY honest answer to every question.

And yes.... i agree.... these cats are coming HELLA WEAK!!!! with their questions.

D3UC3S
11-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Im not black, can't answer that. I already know everything about white people.

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Im not black, can't answer that. I already know everything about white people.

same predicament I'm in.....its hard to figure out our peculiar mannerisms considering they're not peculiar to us :dunno:

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I havent worked at Moe's sorry, but thats what I been told at Willy's and at Chipotle. They guy who started Willy's had an employee and he stole the idea off of him. He then sold the name and as you see today Moe's is a franchise. Chipotle is a franchise as well, but we are in back cutting up everything and marinating this and that. A manager at Willy's told me that he used to work at Moe's and they would just open up a of can tomatoes and just pour then into a pan and serve it just like that, and the rest would follow for many other items. Where in Willy's we would cut the top off the tomatoes, cut the bell peppers, make salsa from scratch, and so on

i cant say i believe that. I make my own tomatillo salsa at home and ive tried it a few different ways trying to duplicate Moe's salsa. Ive roasted fresh ones, used canned ones, purchased premade, ect... i dont doubt that they may use some prepackaged ingredients, but i know theyre not just opening bags like Applebees or a place like that. You can taste the fresh cilantro in the salsa, it also varies from day to day, its not 100% consistent, sometimes its more chunk than other days ect.. all signs pointing to being homemade.

C230K
11-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Why the fuck do white men think that their white girl has a booty when it clearly looks like her thigh is connected to her hip?

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Why the fuck do white men think that their white girl has a booty when it clearly looks like her thigh is connected to her hip?

This is one area where i am very happy that we disagree. I love me some petite women.... so everyone else thinking those women have no ass just leaves more single petite women with no ass for me.

Psychologists say that we're attracted more to the hip to waste ratio than we are the actual size of the girl. That it's a genetic response based on women with a more even hip to waste ratio being more fertile and likely to bare children.

I couldnt tell you, but i know i'm happy to bang all the skinny women you dont like and i'll send all.... some.. of the voluptuous ones your way. embrace our differences!

Bacon
11-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Why are us white folk called crackers?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Why are us white folk called crackers?

It's a catchy and fun to say word that is synonymous with the color white.

nelson9995
11-10-2012, 02:25 PM
This is one area where i am very happy that we disagree. I love me some petite women.... so everyone else thinking those women have no ass just leaves more single petite women with no ass for me.

Psychologists say that we're attracted more to the hip to waste ratio than we are the actual size of the girl. That it's a genetic response based on women with a more even hip to waste ratio being more fertile and likely to bare children.

I couldnt tell you, but i know i'm happy to bang all the skinny women you dont like and i'll send all.... some.. of the voluptuous ones your way. embrace our differences!

lol good one

l Gizzy l
11-10-2012, 02:32 PM
It's a catchy and fun to say word that is synonymous with the color white.

i heard it was cuz of cracking whips back in slavery days......

Elbow
11-10-2012, 07:24 PM
i heard it was cuz of cracking whips back in slavery days......

Then wouldn't that be a compliment?

teh bri
11-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm confused as to why they're more white gay people than black. Serious question. Totally not against same sex dating, but I've always wanted to know :dunno:

Sinfix_15
11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm confused as to why they're more white gay people than black. Serious question. Totally not against same sex dating, but I've always wanted to know :dunno:

Probably a combination of the white community being more accepting of gays than the black and black people feeling they already have enough perception issues to deal with without adding homosexuality to it. Even though being gay is somewhat acceptable in america, that isnt the case for the rest of the world. Nearly all of africa is anti-gay, some places have even had punishments as severe as the death penalty or life in prison.

So, there's some historic cultural differences... and also simple math.... 70% of the population is white.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Decriminalization_of_homosexuality_by_country.png/800px-Decriminalization_of_homosexuality_by_country.png

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Keep the questions rolling in. I encourage you to ask the most offensive questions your heart desires. Anything you have ever been curious about from the perspective of a white guy will be answered. No hard feelings, wont be mad at you. You ask, you get an answer, that simple.

ezone
11-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Why are people against illegal immigrants yet when they need a couple of workers to finish up some yard work or finish building a shed etc.. They go to the nearest home depot and pick up a few mexicans and give them work.?

Why are their no white jokes?

Bacon
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Why are people against illegal immigrants yet when they need a couple of workers to finish up some yard work or finish building a shed etc.. They go to the nearest home depot and pick up a few mexicans and give them work.?

They shouldn't have to pay taxes? Hispanics work hard and cheap. You won't catch very many white or black people working that hard and not get paid a lot.

ezone
11-11-2012, 11:53 AM
They shouldn't have to pay taxes? Hispanics work hard and cheap. You won't catch very many white or black people working that hard and not get paid a lot.

And yet americans complain that they are taking all of our jobs.

Sinfix_15
11-11-2012, 12:04 PM

The key word is "illegal". We just expect you to share the tax burden. Right now illegal immigrants are able to take full advantage of our government programs without paying taxes. Our tax system is currently very frustrating for everyone paying them, you're just an easy target for anger.

I have worked a few jobs in my lifetime with illegal immigrants. I admire how a lot of them come here and do some of our hardest jobs and do it with a smile on their face. It's the system we're mad at, not the individual people. There's a reason people are willing to walk across desserts and float across oceans to get to the united states, if we dont solve our tax problems, that will not last.

There are tons of white jokes and some of them are hilarious!

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench???? The NBA!

C230K
11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
what do you call a white guy surrounded by black people?........Coach

C230K
11-11-2012, 01:58 PM
And yet americans complain that they are taking all of our jobs.

Im latino, but lets be real, if an illegal immigrant takes your job, then your job just sucks. Fuck the Union, we work harder, get paid less, and no benefits. Latinos we do not run America, but we make America run:)

Elbow
11-11-2012, 03:17 PM

Dang I was thinking master.

Nismo
11-12-2012, 09:21 AM

Prison warden.

next.

Elbow
11-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Prison warden.

next.

LOL

Sinfix_15
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
How great is it being white?

Great question, thank you for asking it. It really doesnt get much better.

Echonova
11-13-2012, 04:33 PM
I believe I have it the best.

I'm black from the waist down and white from the wallet up.

Elbow
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I believe I have it the best.

I'm black from the waist down and white from the wallet up.

LOLOL

Echonova
11-13-2012, 05:16 PM
When will white parents stop letting this black guy hustle them out of money?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

Sinfix_15
11-13-2012, 05:21 PM
i have no idea who that black man is or how this video full of jailbait singing about thanksgiving is ripping me off.

Echonova
11-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Same guy that did Rebecca Black's "Friday".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

D3UC3S
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Goddamnit, your gonna go straight to jail, do not pass GO...do not collect $200....

Echo you pervert

Elbow
11-13-2012, 05:52 PM
When will white parents stop letting this black guy hustle them out of money?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

I'm racist now.

Echonova
11-13-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm racist now.@ :48 the chick standing left to the singer chick (in red) looks like Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg583/WackOff/twisted-sister-1.jpg

Sugethagreat
11-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Why is it that white dudes love hitting each other in the dick, or act like they're fucking each other up the ass in pics?

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Why is it that white dudes love hitting each other in the dick, or act like they're fucking each other up the ass in pics?

First off..... you have 4 posts in a year on this forum, i find it hilarious that this question is one of those 4 posts.

If i had to explain this, i would probably go the same route as i did with the gay question. Being gay and things gay related are more prevalent in the white community than they are the black community. As my graph earlier showed, Africa is one of the most anti-gay places in the world, even though your avg black guy wasnt born in africa or even have parents or relatives that were born in africa, that cultural aspect has still been handed down over generations. So, since being gay isnt really accepted, obviously gay jokes wouldnt be too common.

In the white community, being gay is as acceptable as apple pie, so it had an easier path to being integrated into our jokes.

Try punching your friend in the dick...... it's hilarious.

Sugethagreat
11-29-2012, 01:11 PM
First off..... you have 4 posts in a year on this forum, i find it hilarious that this question is one of those 4 posts.

I like to lurk, been lurking this site for years.

alex14
11-29-2012, 05:51 PM
As a white dude, I 100% disagree with gays being as acceptable as apple pie, and that hitting people in the nuts is hilarious.

Juggernaut
11-29-2012, 06:24 PM
As a white guy, I could care less what people do in their own bedroom. Seeing a guy get punched in the nuts is funny, as long as it isn't happening to you.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 09:38 PM
As a white dude, I 100% disagree with gays being as acceptable as apple pie, and that hitting people in the nuts is hilarious.

Homosexuality is legal in all 50 states. White people have a long history of homosexuality also. I'm making this statement in contrast to black people. In some parts of africa, homosexuality is punishable by death. That's a pretty stark contrast.

Let me reconsider your proposal that hitting people in the nuts is not hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fjd63o0sbio#t=129s

yep, hilarious as i expected.

alex14
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM
I like apple pie a lot. I dislike gays a lot. Apple pie=/=buttsecks.

Only one that was funny was the laying on the ground. Anyone can kick someone in the nuts, the creativity is what makes it entertaining to me.

Sinfix_15
11-30-2012, 01:11 AM
I like apple pie a lot. I dislike gays a lot. Apple pie=/=buttsecks.

Only one that was funny was the laying on the ground. Anyone can kick someone in the nuts, the creativity is what makes it entertaining to me.

I admire your candid display of honesty and in light of such a compelling counter argument, i will adjust my response.

Being gay is as acceptable as apple pie.................................... with cheese on it.

#teamwhite

Sugethagreat
11-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Homosexuality is legal in all 50 states. White people have a long history of homosexuality also. I'm making this statement in contrast to black people. In some parts of africa, homosexuality is punishable by death. That's a pretty stark contrast.

Let me reconsider your proposal that hitting people in the nuts is not hilarious.

Random ass dude just runs up and kicks people in the nuts, dude would have to die.

C230K
11-30-2012, 06:40 PM

Some random guy runs up to my kid and kicks him in the nuts, I will break both his legs in 3 places