i4_garage
12-06-2005, 05:02 PM
i just ate come rice...i don;t want seconds.....lol

MidLifeCrisis
12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
price is too high, and wheels are ugly, but otherwise nice car :-D

Jdm94Coupe
12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
why do the ppl with all the money have no taste in cars, pathetic....but clean motor!

lsvteceg954
12-06-2005, 05:09 PM
riiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeee but nice swap the motor iz clen

PSINXS
12-06-2005, 05:11 PM
for that 12k i would buy shawn's car. looks better and makes 531fwhp

Vteckidd
12-06-2005, 05:12 PM
12K? good luck. it would have to be making 700whp to get anywhere near that price, and you need to POST lots more INFO.

who did the body work, who did the paint job, is it a swap or a stock B16 Del Slo, etc.

AnclyT
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
i'll give you $12

RutRoe
12-06-2005, 05:26 PM
HEy man.

YOu're getting closer... now just go use the edit button for your first post and add some real info on the car....

TEll us how many miles are on the car, what the block code is on the jdm b16, what works on the car, what doesn't, who did the work... things like that. People need real info.

smokinblackneon
12-06-2005, 07:19 PM
front bumber and wing look the A$$

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
$12,000? trying to get that

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:33 PM
feel better

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
i just threw up! hope u feel better and can drink another beer

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:35 PM
i just ate come rice...i don;t want seconds.....lol sorry dont eat cum or rice but thanks anyway

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
how many times u gonna post that?, dont know about many ppl youll get interest in on that car, try ebay, but 12k is high(maybe not for the mods), alot of ppl want a lil more power.

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:40 PM
i'll give you $12 you got cash :jerkit:

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
i hope u know he means twelve dollars.

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:42 PM
HEy man.

YOu're getting closer... now just go use the edit button for your first post and add some real info on the car....

TEll us how many miles are on the car, what the block code is on the jdm b16, what works on the car, what doesn't, who did the work... things like that. People need real info. thanks i know the price is high but theres lots done i know i wont get that much but you know how people like to low ball things i also put alot more info thanks for the tip

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:44 PM
i hope u know he means twelve dollars. yeah i know im just being as smart as he is thats why i put jack in there:jerkit: . i know that the price is high but have alot of work done to this car and i know that i wont get 12k but you know how people try to drop off the asking price anyway

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
yeh good luck, are u trying, ebay ,autotrader,traderonline ect?

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:48 PM
auto trader but i got it in there for 10k

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 07:49 PM
:goodjob:

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:50 PM
you working on another lude

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 07:51 PM
nope, going 240, good times though. first build. but i want turbo now.

aluding
12-06-2005, 07:53 PM
nissan callin your name gotta stay with honda but good luck on your next build later

MrEG62U
12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
maybe you should try meximart autos or something like that im sure a mexican will buy

Dudeman
12-06-2005, 08:27 PM
lololololololololololololol but still not as bad as that dude that post on here with the red neon ROFL

Halfwit
12-06-2005, 08:30 PM
lololololololololololololol but still not as bad as that dude that post on here with the red neon ROFL

what about the bagged chrome rims civic?

Dudeman
12-06-2005, 08:37 PM
i wont proceed bc im tryin to sell my car here.

CHADbee
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
very clean engine bay! but i just can't stand white interior...thats for old chevys sittin on tweny fo's

1439/2000
12-06-2005, 11:26 PM
i just ate come rice...i don;t want seconds.....lol

Sorry man I had too. lol

Yeah that car is kinda janky. Especially in the front.....and the back

Motor looks clean as hell though.

aluding
12-06-2005, 11:32 PM
very clean engine bay! but i just can't stand white interior...thats for old chevys sittin on tweny fo's thanks built this car about 5 years ago so it is a lot diff than everyone is use to dont have 24s either maybe i should

aluding
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Sorry man I had too. lol

Yeah that car is kinda janky. Especially in the front.....and the back

Motor looks clean as hell though. alot of peeps tell me the back looks the best but whatever thanks for the comment just cleaned the engine priech im here to make everyone laugh:)

RutRoe
12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Alright... here's the thing...

If you put it on autotrader for 10K, why would you ask 12K here ?

That makes no sense at all

Soloboy
12-07-2005, 01:11 AM
a WANNA be Hustler can Hustle a True Hustler..... haha If your smart!

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 08:25 AM
hmmm...go Ebay.

HatchMan
12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
i just threw up!
LOL!! :lmfao:

kaotickaozpunk
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
if i had that much money to make my car look like that...i've would have taken a different route....i would've made it all jdm...but the motor is clean as heck though..but twelve is to much for a RICED OUT machine...

DrivenMind
12-07-2005, 10:30 AM
no comment... I'm not gonna say mean shit about your car. I will say this though; Asking twelve thousand dollars for a 12 year old car that is looked upon by the majority of people who can afford it, as "tasteless" isn't going to work. You'd be better off cleaning up the car with stock parts and parting it out.

oh and including "tRiCkEd OuT" in the sales line is a sure way to get tons of Fast and Furious wanna-be's and 15 year olds alike to look at the car... but chances are they can't afford to buy a car that's already "tRiCkEd OuT".

edit: Although I usually hate molding Skyline or Supra taillights on anything, this car pulls it off fairly well. Minus Brian Earl Spilner's enormous wing I kinda like the rear of the car... it reminds me of something but I can't think of it at the moment. You're engine bay also looks great.

Hektik
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
My http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2cents.gif . It is ur car and u are going to modify it ur way but for the pupose of selling it u would probably have a better shot of getting what ur asking for it, if u returned it to mostly stock cosmetic wise and left the engine in, and parting out the rest. Truthfully this car just isnt my cup of tea. But to each his or her own. Good luck selling it.

bigjussin
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
that car come from NC? I new a guy who built one exactly like that, only green..same kit,wing,fenders,lights..etc...it was fast as hell for being a lil ricey

Slowboy
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
OMFG, :eek: I i dont know what to say. I heard bout this on IL but damn. That Nevermind. Good luck with sale. And if all els fails I will give you 1500 for it. and the reason so low. I would have to spend 12 grand just to put it back to stock. Again nice engine bay. but did you spray everything even the throtle body and cabe. and dip stick .

SixSquared
12-07-2005, 12:27 PM
LOL I'm a del Sol whore, and I wouldn't even have that atrocity sitting in my garage. Sorry, but you need to put that thing as much back to stock as you can, leave the swap, sell it for $5k-ish, and then sell off the extra parts. No del Sol in this world is worth $12k. They weren't even worth that new.

JITB
12-07-2005, 12:32 PM
the rear looks good...:) ANd the swap is clean...:)

HatchMan
12-07-2005, 12:36 PM
One definition from Dictionary.com of the word "Tricked":

"A stupid, disgraceful, or childish act or performance....."

and the adj Tricked out": :..... with superficial adornments added; "all gussied up in sequins and feathers"

I guess yes then, This Del Sol IS tricked out.....

moo?
12-07-2005, 12:54 PM
if you ebay it, they will come.
I can show many examples of people buying cars like this on ebay, for more then the asking price.
good luck
ebay this turd!
put some jdm black housing headlights on, a carbon fiber hood (NON VENTED!!!!), and get stock all black interior, and it might look good.
painted interior is for homosexual ricers who elope with micheal jackson in his bed.

Z33_kid
12-07-2005, 03:44 PM
damn yo 12g

Halfwit
12-07-2005, 04:02 PM
thread hijacked by ricer-haters.

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:19 PM
thread hijacked by ricer-haters. yes it has but theres an ass for every seat some say its nice and some say its not so what can you do

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Alright... here's the thing...

If you put it on autotrader for 10K, why would you ask 12K here ?

That makes no sense at all the only reason i put it in auto trader for 10 and here for 12 is b/c i put new tires and paint after i put it in the trader and it is in the trader for 10 and here for 12 obo

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
if i had that much money to make my car look like that...i've would have taken a different route....i would've made it all jdm...but the motor is clean as heck though..but twelve is to much for a RICED OUT machine... believe me if i had that much money now i would have done a lot of things different come to think of it if anyone could turn back the hands of time i think that they would change things too but cant go back just have to start over and try to go with more b/c people like to low ball

Annihilation
12-07-2005, 07:26 PM
thread hijacked by ricer-haters.

Doesnt everyone hate Rice?????????????????????

Dont u live on Satelite on top of the hill

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:29 PM
no comment... I'm not gonna say mean shit about your car. I will say this though; Asking twelve thousand dollars for a 12 year old car that is looked upon by the majority of people who can afford it, as "tasteless" isn't going to work. You'd be better off cleaning up the car with stock parts and parting it out.

oh and including "tRiCkEd OuT" in the sales line is a sure way to get tons of Fast and Furious wanna-be's and 15 year olds alike to look at the car... but chances are they can't afford to buy a car that's already "tRiCkEd OuT".

edit: Although I usually hate molding Skyline or Supra taillights on anything, this car pulls it off fairly well. Minus Brian Earl Spilner's enormous wing I kinda like the rear of the car... it reminds me of something but I can't think of it at the moment. You're engine bay also looks great. i dont mind if people talk shit about it if they dislike it so much then why even waste your time to write something all these things people write is just thier personal opinion so fuck em

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
that car come from NC? I new a guy who built one exactly like that, only green..same kit,wing,fenders,lights..etc...it was fast as hell for being a lil ricey no it didnt come from NC i bought for 800 and it was all stock auto trans sohc vtec with 240k on it after that it was ground up

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
LOL I'm a del Sol whore, and I wouldn't even have that atrocity sitting in my garage. Sorry, but you need to put that thing as much back to stock as you can, leave the swap, sell it for $5k-ish, and then sell off the extra parts. No del Sol in this world is worth $12k. They weren't even worth that new. to much done to try that sweetheart but thanks someone will come along and respect it and get it out of here dont worry if i had this much money to throw into a car now it wouldnt be anything like this

PhunkyStamos
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
daaamn all the hate, yo Jeremy this is Robert, I've seen this car in person and it's clean as hell (thats sayin alot cause I can't stand del sols), yeah sure maybe I wouldn't of done it exactly like he did but what has been done is quality stuff :goodjob:

besides that the seller is a great guy and a cool person to do business with

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:40 PM
One definition from Dictionary.com of the word "Tricked":

"A stupid, disgraceful, or childish act or performance....."

and the adj Tricked out": :..... with superficial adornments added; "all gussied up in sequins and feathers"

I guess yes then, This Del Sol IS tricked out..... im glad to see that you spend time writing back as much as you hate it thanks for spending time and having nothing else better to do i guess jacking off gets old after a while huh:blah: :blah: :blah:

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:44 PM
daaamn all the hate, yo Jeremy this is Robert, I've seen this car in person and it's clean as hell (thats sayin alot cause I can't stand del sols), yeah sure maybe I wouldn't of done it exactly like he did but what has been done is quality stuff :goodjob:

besides that the seller is a great guy and a cool person to do business with thanks for the comment yeah lots of haters but i dont understand if they hate it some much why do they waste time writing about it but anyway i got your check in the mail i have been meaning to call you and let you know that i recieved it but been busy dealing with pricks but thanks for sending to me and take care of yourself oh ya when i bring the lude out for all these haters i wont have to do the talkin but my car will later

aluding
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
if you ebay it, they will come.
I can show many examples of people buying cars like this on ebay, for more then the asking price.
good luck
ebay this turd!
put some jdm black housing headlights on, a carbon fiber hood (NON VENTED!!!!), and get stock all black interior, and it might look good.
painted interior is for homosexual ricers who elope with micheal jackson in his bed. i need to put it everywhere to get rid of it but did you get that last quote from experience damn you should have told me not to paint my interior but lucky for me micheal hasnt touched me sorry bout that my pity for u

2rudelude
12-07-2005, 08:00 PM
i sure as hell wouldnt want a car thats been fuck'd in all day. Bump for a clean ride, tasteful tail lights an interrior. If your gonna sell your car learn to deal with the critism an keep ya personal info on da low

aluding
12-08-2005, 06:50 PM
the rear looks good...:) ANd the swap is clean...:) thanks

EJ25RUN
12-08-2005, 08:00 PM
$12,000 :eek:

hahaaaaahaaaaaa,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahha

The BUCKY
12-10-2005, 11:07 PM
this rice ass shit came by me today and rev'd on me while i was at a gas station. guess i gotta hurry up and go race him. :jerkit:

mahrod2005
12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: what a waist of time and thread .........this car belongs in the next ..fast and furious movie. the only way to sell it would be crashing and collecting insurance money. i would not even steal it!!!

moo?
12-11-2005, 01:33 AM
ill buy the swap.
also ill buy those skylnie tail lights and sell them on ebay to a ricer.
and umm yeh thats teh only thing worth anything. bro, try another forum.
there is rice on here, but damn this is well... a waste of money and holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt rice.
why did you spend so much money making this look gay?> why didnt u make it gonig fast and looking clean./ stock / jdm!

Hulud
12-11-2005, 02:15 AM
http://www.chelmsford.k12.ma.us/parker/cyberfair/delicious/images/rice.jpg

aluding
12-11-2005, 02:33 AM
SORRY HATERS

aluding
12-11-2005, 03:36 AM
i glad that everyone on here is so nice and helpful i put my car on ebay so hopefully it will sell soon thanks

aluding
12-11-2005, 03:39 AM
this rice ass shit came by me today and rev'd on me while i was at a gas station. guess i gotta hurry up and go race him. :jerkit: not trying to race not got a fast car but i was just saying what up cause i liked your ride and i dont have a horn, but thanks for the response dick

DrivenMind
12-11-2005, 04:34 AM
jesus people like to talk shit...

The "clean/Jdm" look is just another automotive "fad", that will probably end up passing with time like all the other fads.
I remember about three years ago how every single lunatic on Barrett parkway had a huge wing, stupid side skirts, and an overcompensating front air dam to finish off their "kit".

I don't care for your car, and I think you'll have a hard time selling it here at that price. But... to be honest I'm impressed at the way you've handled yourself with all the trash talking. You haven't been overly vulgar or rude in any of your responses. You deserve a bump, for being mature about the situation.

Good luck on the sale (I'm sure eBay will help you get the asking price you want) and good luck on whatever your next project might be.

moo?
12-11-2005, 08:48 AM
im sorry, but your car is not on ebay, i looked post the link if i made a mistake.

aluding
12-11-2005, 04:50 PM
im sorry, but your car is not on ebay, i looked post the link if i made a mistake. i talked to an ebay representive today and they said that it could take up to 15 hours to post my page and pics. and for the record im not trying to get 12k for my car it is a price that i already now is going to be a best offer if i get 10 grand for it i will be lucky

aluding
12-11-2005, 04:58 PM
jesus people like to talk shit...

The "clean/Jdm" look is just another automotive "fad", that will probably end up passing with time like all the other fads.
I remember about three years ago how every single lunatic on Barrett parkway had a huge wing, stupid side skirts, and an overcompensating front air dam to finish off their "kit".

I don't care for your car, and I think you'll have a hard time selling it here at that price. But... to be honest I'm impressed at the way you've handled yourself with all the trash talking. You haven't been overly vulgar or rude in any of your responses. You deserve a bump, for being mature about the situation.

Good luck on the sale (I'm sure eBay will help you get the asking price you want) and good luck on whatever your next project might be. hey thanks for the reply. i build this car about 5 years ago and back then this is what i had in mind and this is what i wanted to build. yes things have changed to going fast as apose to looking good. i remember barrett pkwy as well and morland ave too. my next project is going to be for speed and not style. this post was really just a practice b/c i have never posted pics on comp before and i just wanted to see how my ad would look on the net, but i didnt reallize that so many asswholes would down grade this car so much. i keep a good attitude cause alot of the shit they were talking was over typing anyway. theres no way they would say it to your face. im from NY so i have learned that down here theres alot of shit said behind peoples backs. anyway i just wanted to thank u for your support and cross your fingers for the ebay ad i know i am later
oh yeah when i finish my new project i will put it on here for these jdm lovers to feast their eyes on

moo?
12-11-2005, 09:29 PM
OK guys check this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEL-SOL-TRICKED-OUT_W0QQitemZ4597126457QQcategoryZ6257QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ABove is this guys peice of shit car.

below is a real del sol for sale
thanks.
http://i14.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/b3/1d/b7_3.JPG?set_id=100D

link for that del sol above for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Street-Show-Honda-Del-Sol-Turbo-Very-Clean_W0QQitemZ4597183400QQcategoryZ6257QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

aluding
12-11-2005, 10:56 PM
OK guys check this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEL-SOL-TRICKED-OUT_W0QQitemZ4597126457QQcategoryZ6257QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ABove is this guys peice of shit car.

below is a real del sol for sale
thanks.
http://i14.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/b3/1d/b7_3.JPG?set_id=100D

link for that del sol above for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Street-Show-Honda-Del-Sol-Turbo-Very-Clean_W0QQitemZ4597183400QQcategoryZ6257QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem yes this car is clean i will admit it but how many bids do you have thats what i thought but good luck in selling yours. oh yeah by the way my boy in the silver sol said that this is the real sol u have not got shit on this