PDA

View Full Version : hey looking for a real cheap cheap car. PPLEASE NEED HELP ASAP

never2loud
11-07-2012, 09:59 PM
hey guys I'm trying to find a really cheap car for friend. She has 4 kids and no job, b/c her car broke down she got fired. So I'm trying to help her out, finding a cheap car but that's not easy. So I need some help.

please keep this posted,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for probably 4 door car, around $500 - $1000
please help, any information on where or who has a cheap car will help.
thanks a lot. Email or text me 4046677262

Scotsman
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
does she still have her car that broke down?

Sammich
11-08-2012, 10:31 AM
^that..and what kind of car is it

never2loud
11-08-2012, 05:35 PM
she has a 1999 van dont remember model, but she was having problems with it so i went to check it out and was hoping to fix it, but the engine was knocking really bad, the bottom ennd sound like a messed up dryer or something, i know the motor could be replaced but i figured for the money to have it replaced she could get another car, you dont always know if a junkyard motor works. ill try and find out the make and model again.

Sinfix_15
11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I would love to help, but considering that she has 4 kids, no job and no car.... im sure i already am helping, every time i go to work and pay taxes. Luckily for her i was smart enough not to have 4 kids even though my livelihood was so unstable that something like my car breaking down could cause me to lose my job. But that's life... some of us have to make responsible decisions so we can pay for the other half of the world who doesnt. 4 kids, that's what?? $1200 in food stamps??? god bless america.

Sammich
11-09-2012, 06:36 AM
DUDE WOULD YOU CHILL TEH HELL OUT, SHIT! THE FEMALE IS IN TOUGH PROBLEMS AND THE GUY IS NICE ENOUGH TO TRY TO HELP HER OUT. DAMN. THIS THREAD IS NOTHING W/ POLITICS

CSquared
11-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Dude realistically you are probably better off throwing that money back in the van if everything else is in decent condition. I don't know that I'd throw my 4 kids in the back of a car i bought for $500.

Sammich
11-09-2012, 06:57 AM
^that's what i'm thinking too. do a 'charity' by getting a few guys together if it's a big job to fix the van. buy beer for the help...ration out some funds and what not and help her out

D3UC3S
11-09-2012, 07:09 AM
I would love to help, but considering that she has 4 kids, no job and no car.... im sure i already am helping, every time i go to work and pay taxes. Luckily for her i was smart enough not to have 4 kids even though my livelihood was so unstable that something like my car breaking down could cause me to lose my job. But that's life... some of us have to make responsible decisions so we can pay for the other half of the world who doesnt. 4 kids, that's what?? $1200 in food stamps??? god bless america.

I get where you are coming from but, this thread isn't about you and your abilities to keep the sausage wrapped....

I hope you are never in a shitty situation, but if for some reason you are, maybe someone will offer to help you out.

OP, Fix the van. $500 car is not safe to put 4 kids in. You can drop a JY motor in and then instruct her on how to properly care for a vehicle that her kids ride in.

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 08:01 AM
DUDE WOULD YOU CHILL TEH HELL OUT, SHIT! THE FEMALE IS IN TOUGH PROBLEMS AND THE GUY IS NICE ENOUGH TO TRY TO HELP HER OUT. DAMN. THIS THREAD IS NOTHING W/ POLITICS

Just responding honestly, that is what comes to mind when i read this.

never2loud
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
well thanks, I see where ya'll are coming from to fix the van, cause a cheap car is cheap, and may not be safe, the van was not in good shape tho. But maybe I can look at it again and see about another motor, I'm just scared its gonna need a lot of parts and money, plus I don't know how good the tranny is either.