PDA

View Full Version : ONLY IN AMERICA....

Julio
12-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Is easier to get a gun permit ( apply) then it is a MailBox @ the post office.

Them fuckers require 2 forms of ID w/picture and it must have your address on it. Ok, thats cool.. unfortunaly I only had one and a bunch of other shit wich they didnt care about... But I have my GA DRIVERS LICENSE wtf!

Thats All I needed to get my fucking CCW and Finger prints... Atleast I know it was going to take 3 month.. but the process was so fucking easier....

rant/

Greddypacked
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Ya but in this country if you use that gun for the wrong thang, they will know about it like the mail lady knows your mailbox # lol.

IndianStig
12-06-2005, 05:22 PM
and in this country the NRA lobbies like a mofo

YokotaS13
12-06-2005, 05:54 PM
and in thisd country we haev bilingual credit card machines

Julio
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
and in thisd country we haev bilingual credit card machines

And whats wrong with that ?

YokotaS13
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
its america, IMO anyoen that comes here should haev to learn our language, not the other way around,

Im in the process of learning japaneese so when i go to japan im not a hypocrite

Julio
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Sp your saying if someone doesnt speak english they are hyprocrite ?

YokotaS13
12-06-2005, 06:04 PM
NO, im saying that if i say that someone that comes to the US, adn expects us to elarn their language, but then i go to another and do the same, it is

I expect for anyone that comes to the US to know how to speak english, if it happens to be that the person knows 2 languages and the other does, thats cool, but its BS that some peopel cant get jobs because they arent bilingual

Julio
12-06-2005, 06:09 PM
NO, im saying that if i say that someone that comes to the US, adn expects us to elarn their language, but then i go to another and do the same, it is

I expect for anyone that comes to the US to know how to speak english, if it happens to be that the person knows 2 languages and the other does, thats cool, but its BS that some peopel cant get jobs because they arent bilingual

Don't blame the people who come here and do not speak english.. But you cant really blame the goverment neither. I mean, The US has the most lazy people in the world... So someone had to do the dirty work.

YokotaS13
12-06-2005, 06:37 PM
i do blame them, there are plenty of oppourtunities to learn it im sure, nto to mention if they tried they could, im trying and im learning one of the hardest languages in teh world so i dont put people through what i have to go through soemtimes

IndianStig
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
the immigration process should consist of an english test, then if you fail, you sign up to take english classes

idk, maybe it could work

dazn
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
i do blame them, there are plenty of oppourtunities to learn it im sure, nto to mention if they tried they could, im trying and im learning one of the hardest languages in teh world so i dont put people through what i have to go through soemtimes

plenty of oppurtunities? im sure some do. but most people i know that have moved to america to work dont really have much time to learn anything when they are working 70+ hours a week to get by. Yeah, they do learn enough english to live, but the older you get, the harder it will be to learn that language.
Having people who can speak different languages is a huge benefit. lets say when you move to japan, so far you could only be fluent with the basics of the language. you have trouble with some credit cards(we'll use your example) and your poor japanese is stopping you from solving your problem. you'll be wanting a multi-lingual service then wouldnt you?

and people who cant get jobs because they arent bilingual? dats just ridiculous. ever think that the area of that specific workplace could be of a latin majority? so having someone who doesnt speak spanish try to sell/buy/inform to someone else who can only speak spanish fluently just doesnt make sense, and it doesnt make money.
dont be so freakin close minded, jeez

Speedm0(\)key
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
BUELX whatever your name is.

most immigrants come here with nothing.. you think they are going to spend money/time they dont have to satisfy the english speaking peoples?.. shit, there is no "OFFICIAL" language in the US. and hey.. their kids have to eat.

another thing.. why does it bother you?. there are no immediate reasons why i think it would.. like mexican or caribbean grocery stores.. sometimes no one speaks english in those places.. are YOU going to shop there?. im just saying.. there really is no "inconvenience" to you unless you feel threatened for some reason. i think foreigners.. specially HISPANICS.. are just in too big of a quantity to be asked to learn english, obviously things are marketed towards us because we have big buying power, and they make credit card machines that we can understand. whats wrong with that?

if hispanics or asian people for example.. can make it here in the US with out english.. but you.. the american cannot make it in another country with out learning the language would only have YOU at fault for leaving the US you moron. if you cant swim stay out of the pool ya dig?

ISAtlanta300
12-06-2005, 10:00 PM
its america, IMO anyoen that comes here should haev to learn our language, not the other way around,

Im in the process of learning japaneese so when i go to japan im not a hypocrite

So do you expect all the tourists that come into the US to learn english too just to use an ATM?

I am sure you will praise God when you find an english ATM in Mexico....

Speedm0(\)key
12-06-2005, 10:05 PM
exactly..

ALVIN
12-06-2005, 10:09 PM
lol sorry had to use it...

Hulud
12-07-2005, 01:08 AM
to be fair america does NOT have an official language

thinkfast®
12-07-2005, 09:25 AM

Buellbitch got SERVED

If a requirement of the job is to be bilingual, and you can't do that, then look for another job homey- UPS is hiring! what is the problem? If you got passed up by a latino who had the obvious edge because he spoke spanish and you DIDN'T, then take a course, read a book, and GET OVER IT. We aren't going away, we are only increasing. GET USED TO IT. We aren't going ANYWHERE. You can move further north if you want, some of us are the ones building those houses, whats to stop us from living there? :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
12-07-2005, 02:08 PM
whats to stop us from living there? :lmfao:

the muffukin MANN!!!! thats who

no but seriously, cant really blow up on Buel.. from the looks of it, he's probably your typical american kid who fails to put himself in someone else's shoes.. or doesnt do a good job at it. and its ok, i mean.. most americans do not know what immigrants and even worse Illegal immigrants have to put up with.. stupid laws and restrictions, its gay.

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
interesting....

IndianStig
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I am a firm believer that English whould be the official language.

Why? Well America was founded on the basis of all people, any people coming to America, and permeating through eachother and forming a UNIQUE AMERICAN CULTURE.

What do we have? We have Hispanic Ghetto's, Indian Ghetto's, Asian Ghetto's, Black Ghetto's, White Ghetto's. A large majority of the people of a certain race recreating the culture of their EX-Country of residence. If you want to charge Whte People with racism, look at yourself first, not all of the minorities, but a majority of the minorities(whaaat? lol) are just pure evil, in the sense that they will fucking talk shit about a person of a different race in front of them, however in a different language.

That is where language comes up, what is the first form of seperation, you know when youare mad at someone, you break up with them, when you see someone you despise, you dont talk to them. That is exactly what is happening in America right now, and not only is it causing social apartheid, it is severing our economy, and it is weakening the public school systems (hard to imagine, i know, but i see it everyday).

Now I'm not being racist here (I am an immigrant after all, all be it from England, but I am Brown) but many of today's immigrant youth are just fucking crazy, they have more hate against America then any rebel you can imagine. ESOL programs in school are no longer being used as a way to help students who really need help, if you come to my school, you'll see more ESOL classes then AP/IB classes. Why? cause they dont have to learn english, for any person who is not half brain dead, or mentally retarded (stating the facts) to not pass those ESOL classes you would have to be an utter idiot. I have seen people at my school fake and go back to ESOL so they can graduate with basically no requirements, not once but numerous times, and I go to a fairly well off school, these kids have the ability to learn, its not like they have to go home and lay bricks.

This is where the "tossed salad," layerd cake," "oil and water" effect is taking place, it is already existant among people who are older, but im young so i can only speak of what i see day in and day out. America was founded on the basis that we would become a "melting pot", but this shit has gone way to far with.....
Immigrant:"Hola, Bonjour, Jai Shree Krishna, Khudaffice......."
Business Owner: "Hello, how may i help you?"
Immigrant:"EHHH?"
Business Owner: "Yes........."
Immigrant: "JOB, job, miii-minimum w--ea--wage, health, insurace, 401k"
Business Owner: "Im sorry, we dont have any openings"
Immigrant: "Bhenchod goreh chuthia!" (Sisterfucking white bitch!)

That maybe an extreme, heck that may never have happened, but you see wher im headed.

Feel free to ask me to elaborate, i have a few pages on word

*note this tho, know I am not perfect, nor am I confused, ABCD. Im not racist i just state the truth, most people are cool, and they want their own identity, but for America to remain on top, not crumble under the increasing segregation, and they want to fix that foundation crack of the gap between the rich and the poor that has been existent sine 1776, we need to do away with welfare for the non disabled, and unemployment money, man let the people manage their own god damn money. With that being said the system has worke,d but as most the Presidents have interpreted laws to fit the needs of the day, we can no longer interpret them, we need to amend them.

Julio
12-07-2005, 04:49 PM

Why? Well America was founded on the basis of all people, any people coming to America, and permeating through eachother and forming a UNIQUE AMERICAN CULTURE.

What do we have? We have Hispanic Ghetto's, Indian Ghetto's, Asian Ghetto's, Black Ghetto's, White Ghetto's. A large majority of the people of a certain race recreating the culture of their EX-Country of residence. If you want to charge Whte People with racism, look at yourself first, not all of the minorities, but a majority of the minorities(whaaat? lol) are just pure evil, in the sense that they will fucking talk shit about a person of a different race in front of them, however in a different language.

That is where language comes up, what is the first form of seperation, you know when youare mad at someone, you break up with them, when you see someone you despise, you dont talk to them. That is exactly what is happening in America right now, and not only is it causing social apartheid, it is severing our economy, and it is weakening the public school systems (hard to imagine, i know, but i see it everyday).

Now I'm not being racist here (I am an immigrant after all, all be it from England, but I am Brown) but many of today's immigrant youth are just fucking crazy, they have more hate against America then any rebel you can imagine. ESOL programs in school are no longer being used as a way to help students who really need help, if you come to my school, you'll see more ESOL classes then AP/IB classes. Why? cause they dont have to learn english, for any person who is not half brain dead, or mentally retarded (stating the facts) to not pass those ESOL classes you would have to be an utter idiot. I have seen people at my school fake and go back to ESOL so they can graduate with basically no requirements, not once but numerous times, and I go to a fairly well off school, these kids have the ability to learn, its not like they have to go home and lay bricks.

This is where the "tossed salad," layerd cake," "oil and water" effect is taking place, it is already existant among people who are older, but im young so i can only speak of what i see day in and day out. America was founded on the basis that we would become a "melting pot", but this shit has gone way to far with.....

That maybe an extreme, heck that may never have happened, but you see wher im headed.

*note this tho, know I am not perfect, nor am I confused, ABCD. Im not racist i just state the truth, most people are cool, and they want their own identity, but for America to remain on top, not crumble under the increasing segregation, and they want to fix that foundation crack of the gap between the rich and the poor that has been existent sine 1776, we need to do away with welfare for the non disabled, and unemployment money, man let the people manage their own god damn money. With that being said the system has worke,d but as most the Presidents have interpreted laws to fit the needs of the day, we can no longer interpret them, we need to amend them.

WTF? lol, White people Invented racism. :lmfao:

IndianStig
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
WTF? lol, White people Invented racism. :lmfao:

White folks, LMAO folks, may have inveted it, but no longer is a mojority of their population racist anymore, well in this country, its us Julio, all the immigrants in this country know its true. America needs a Mahatma Ghandi, hmmmmm, well lets see, im from the same state in India, i am supposedly from the same area in the same state where he is from, hmmmmmm..........

God Bless America and Ghandi (idk, dont ask)

YokotaS13
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Buellbitch got SERVED

If a requirement of the job is to be bilingual, and you can't do that, then look for another job homey- UPS is hiring! what is the problem? If you got passed up by a latino who had the obvious edge because he spoke spanish and you DIDN'T, then take a course, read a book, and GET OVER IT. We aren't going away, we are only increasing. GET USED TO IT. We aren't going ANYWHERE. You can move further north if you want, some of us are the ones building those houses, whats to stop us from living there? :lmfao:
not really, I work on multimillion dollar airplanes, and million dollar each 4,000 SHaft horespower turboprop engines.

But aside from that, a friend couldnt get a job at autozone becuase of it
on a side note, im decently versed in spanish, i took 4 years in high school and do the comptuer lessons liek once a month or so, i not fluent, but i can understand alot, and say enough to get my point accross

IndianStig
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
not really, I work on multimillion dollar airplanes, and million dollar each 4,000 SHaft horespower turboprop engines.

on a side note, im decently versed in spanish, i took 4 years in high school and do the comptuer lessons liek once a month or so, i not fluent, but i can understand alot, and say enough to get my point accross

it appears your not fluent in anglais either

lol, jp man

thinkfast®
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
What I meant, is you posted that SOMEONE was refused a job in your previous post.. my shit was not directed to you, but at your post. If its you, your buddy, your dad- I don't give a shit. I also didnt ask for your resume. Impressive I guess, but not requested. save it for the business talk forum ;)

My point is, if its a requirement of the employer that you know spanish, and you want the job- guess what? you better have a SE HABLA ESPANOL nametag on. This isn't 1975 when there were 7 mexicans living in GA, and spanish was damn near the WORST thing you could speak in front of english speaking people. Nowadays, like your friend found out, speaking spanish is a requirement. we aren't leaving. Get used to it :)

As far as a native langauge here being English? HAHAHA :lmfao:

This country was robbed from native americans, trust me english is NOT the native tongue of the good ol' USA. Don't stray off topic, we could be on all night..

IndianStig
12-07-2005, 06:59 PM
What I meant, is you posted that SOMEONE was refused a job in your previous post.. my shit was not directed to you, but at your post. If its you, your buddy, your dad- I don't give a shit. I also didnt ask for your resume. Impressive I guess, but not requested. save it for the business talk forum ;)

My point is, if its a requirement of the employer that you know spanish, and you want the job- guess what? you better have a SE HABLA ESPANOL nametag on. This isn't 1975 when there were 7 mexicans living in GA, and spanish was damn near the WORST thing you could speak in front of english speaking people. Nowadays, like your friend found out, speaking spanish is a requirement. we aren't leaving. Get used to it :)

As far as a native langauge here being English? HAHAHA :lmfao:

This country was robbed from native americans, trust me english is NOT the native tongue of the good ol' USA. Don't stray off topic, we could be on all night..

from then on it has been a change in regimes, the native americans are gone, no offense, they were tricked decieved, and what happened they lost

so we as the current culture of the land need to do something to that does not happen to us

man this is bullshit, im a flaming republican, i never wanted to be one

Speedm0(\)key
12-07-2005, 07:56 PM

O'RLY .. try me

Speedm0(\)key
12-07-2005, 08:01 PM

hate for america?.. who gives a shit.. they are all morons who listen to rap music probably.. i mean.. seriously.. if some idiotic fucking waste of oxygen country hating faggot gets people worried about him/her being a "rebel without a cause" the worrier or worree is a fucking moron as well. that "rebel without a cause" is of no danger.

ESOL, actually they slowly start teaching them english... i dont know about you kids nowadays (im 23), but when i had ESOL classes it was required for me to take english classes (usually a 30 minute thingy between math and lunch) every day.

and hey look at me.. i type and speak better english than half of the americans i have met.