PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Employment Opportunity: Moving back to Atlanta.

Slow Motion
10-31-2012, 03:08 PM
To all,

I am moving back to Atlanta in December, and I am looking for employment. I am currently a full-time student but, if the job is right I can work school around the work schedule. I currently have a job here but, it is not providing me with enough to survive while doing school here. I have experience in security (Doorman, unarmed, very little private security), bar backing, SA'ing (server assistant) in a fine dining environment , warehouse, and very little retail. I know how to talk to people and I know how to handle responsibility. I don't do drugs illegal or recreational and I have a reliable 00'' maxima (dd). I am willing to do just about any kind of work. If anyone knows of a position that is available, a company that is hiring, or if you have a position available please feel free to contact me. I can be contacted through PM's or email me @ [email protected]. If you have any information, please let me know. Seriously, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you. Sincerely,
Keith aka Slow Motion

Scotsman
10-31-2012, 04:18 PM
shouldnt have moved away in the first place :taun:

Slow Motion
10-31-2012, 08:29 PM
shouldnt have moved away in the first place :taun:

Lol..... It was good while it lasted. Things just turned around here. I learned some things while I was down here so it's all good. I'm just ready to come back home, handle business, so I can start being able to eat on a regular basis.

Scotsman
10-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Lol..... It was good while it lasted. Things just turned around here. I learned some things while I was down here so it's all good. I'm just ready to come back home, handle business, so I can start being able to eat on a regular basis.i heard Uline in buford was hiring forklift operators starting at $17/hr

fatty
11-01-2012, 08:06 AM
find a staffing agency that caters more to your needs and contact them.