PDA

View Full Version : Sports 2012-2013 Official NBA Season Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Let's get it started. Lets talk top teams, players, and favorite matchups.

I have league pass and make sure I watch a ridiculous amount of nba basketball the entire season. Who are your favorites for MVP, etc.....

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Fuck the Heat.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Fuck the Heat.

LOL, i was JUST about to pm you this thread homie.......

What you think about the lakers? I watched them play together and it doesn't look great to me.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 10:12 AM
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH i lol'd when i read the 2nd post...

#TeamBulls bitch...

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:15 AM
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH i lol'd when i read the 2nd post...

#TeamBulls bitch...

Bulls, LMAO. Even if they cloned derrick rose they couldn't beat miami. boston is the only team in the east that can beat miami.... IMO....

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 10:19 AM
EAST:
BOSTON
MIAMI
EVERYONE ELSE

WEST:
OKC
CLIPPERS
LAKERS
DENVER
EVERYONE ELSE

WINNAR: CELTICS vs OKC , CELTS IN 5

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Clippers will be TOUGH this year..... We will see right off the bat, when they beat the Lakers this Friday night.....

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Bulls, LMAO. Even if they cloned derrick rose they couldn't beat miami. boston is the only team in the east that can beat miami.... IMO....

Chicago would have beat the brakes off Miami last year if they had Rose. I have never in my life seen the planets align for such an overrated team. Every time someone compares LBJ to Jordan i want to jump in traffic. Miami had the easiest road ever to the finals and had the refs spoon feeding them the entire way. Unbelievable what we witnessed last season......

I'm picking the Spurs

Sammich
10-30-2012, 10:44 AM

Chicago would have beat the brakes off Miami last year if they had Rose. I have never in my life seen the planets align for such an overrated team. Every time someone compares LBJ to Jordan i want to jump in traffic. Miami had the easiest road ever to the finals and had the refs spoon feeding them the entire way. Unbelievable what we witnessed last season......

I'm picking the Spurs

QFTMFT!!!!!! Now we have Nate Robinson on the bench...a good bench player w/ ability to make good plays...we are better..i wish we got rid of Boozer's sorry ass...i'm not happy w/ him in his position, at all. he plays like Pau at times

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Derrick Rose, LMAO!!! The point guard who let a 6'8" Forward guard him...... chicago is irrevelant in any basketball discussion this season. Until rose gets better players around him, he will never reach the eastern conference finals again in his life, and most definitely not a NBA FINAL.... with wade's knee being healthy now, chicago would have a difficult time with lebron not on miami's roster at all.

Sinfix, you can say what you want to about miami. But the fact remains they are the defending champions. And the eastern conference is definitely weaker then the western..... but dont ignore what lebron did the ENTIRE playoff run. You're starting to sound like skip bayless......

Its either boston or miami out of the east..... pathetic to think otherwise..... i understand you guys love your bulls, jordan is no longer there anymore.... accept it, just like i accept that isiah thomas is no longer the PG for my HOMETOWN pistons..... accept it.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 10:56 AM
QFTMFT!!!!!! Now we have Nate Robinson on the bench...a good bench player w/ ability to make good plays...we are better..i wish we got rid of Boozer's sorry ass...i'm not happy w/ him in his position, at all. he plays like Pau at times

dont disrespect PAU and mention his name with someone as pathetic as boozer has been his ENTIRE nba career..... as much as people talk shit about chris bosh.... he is at least 5x better then boozer and twice as tough. they say bosh is soft, boozer is what bosh lays on every time they go head to head, no matter what team they are playing for.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Derrick Rose, LMAO!!! The point guard who let a 6'8" Forward guard him...... chicago is irrevelant in any basketball discussion this season. Until rose gets better players around him, he will never reach the eastern conference finals again in his life, and most definitely not a NBA FINAL.... with wade's knee being healthy now, chicago would have a difficult time with lebron not on miami's roster at all.

Sinfix, you can say what you want to about miami. But the fact remains they are the defending champions. And the eastern conference is definitely weaker then the western..... but dont ignore what lebron did the ENTIRE playoff run. You're starting to sound like skip bayless......

Its either boston or miami out of the east..... pathetic to think otherwise..... i understand you guys love your bulls, jordan is no longer there anymore.... accept it, just like i accept that isiah thomas is no longer the PG for my HOMETOWN pistons..... accept it.

you on some serious coke...i guess you negate what they did while Rose was out on teh road to make it to the playoffs...they damn near played half a season w/o Rose and still made it..he's got a good core of players. if they upgraded Boozer this year, i forsee an even better run.

dont disrespect PAU and mention his name with someone as pathetic as boozer has been his ENTIRE nba career..... as much as people talk shit about chris bosh.... he is at least 5x better then boozer and twice as tough. they say bosh is soft, boozer is what bosh lays on every time they go head to head, no matter what team they are playing for.

Boozer sucks, Pau sucks and so does Bosh, they are all overrated players, get over it.

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:02 AM

The Bulls.... a team who had been waxing the Heat's ass in the regular season moved over for them because Rose got hurt.... the Heat then struggled with the Pacers.... then the refs screwed over the Celtics who had the Heat dead in the water.....

Then the finals happened....... the free throw championships.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:07 AM
The Bulls.... a team who had been waxing the Heat's ass in the regular season moved over for them because Rose got hurt.... the Heat then struggled with the Pacers.... then the refs screwed over the Celtics who had the Heat dead in the water.....

Then the finals happened....... the free throw championships.

Lebron happened to the celtics, quit making excuses....... lebron AND wade happened to indiana..... lebron and his dominating ability to penetrate and dish to wide open VERY high % three point shooters happened to OKC......

STOP MAKING EXCUSES for last year....... lets discuss THIS year....

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Boozer sucks, Pau sucks and so does Bosh, they are all overrated players, get over it.

Bosh sucks??? LMAO!!!!!! Overrated? Hell nobody even talks about bosh.... Name 5 PF's in the NBA better, this will be comical.

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Lebron happened to the celtics, quit making excuses....... lebron AND wade happened to indiana..... lebron and his dominating ability to penetrate and dish to wide open VERY high % three point shooters happened to OKC......

STOP MAKING EXCUSES for last year....... lets discuss THIS year....

Planets wont align for this overrated team again.

Lebron is no Jordan.....

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:12 AM
oh they dont talk about Bosh...soooo what's the big 3 in Miami Heat's team then? dont worry i'll wait. yes..bosh sucks, fuk it

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Planets wont align for this overrated team again.

Lebron is no Jordan.....

lol agreed...Bron isnt MJ, but he's a good player, i'll give him that. he's getting to be a better clutch player

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Bosh sucks??? LMAO!!!!!! Overrated? Hell nobody even talks about bosh.... Name 5 PF's in the NBA better, this will be comical.

Kevin Love, Dirk, Amari, Randolph, Gasol, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett,

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:17 AM
quit talking about jordan like he was invincible.......... let me say this loud and clear.......

IF JORDAN AND ISIAH AND THE BAD BOY PISTONS WERE IN THEIR PRIME AT THE SAME TIME........... JORDAN WOULD NOT HAVE 6 RINGS!!!!!!!!

Isiah and the pistons CRUSHED his fucking bulls for years until they were out of their prime.....

Sammich
i'm mad you put KG and Duncan after Gasol lol

Jdm94Coupe
Kevin Love, Dirk, Amari, Randolph, Gasol, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett,

amari=no....... randolph=no........ gasol=no........

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:18 AM
quit talking about jordan like he was invincible.......... let me say this loud and clear.......

IF JORDAN AND ISIAH AND THE BAD BOY PISTONS WERE IN THEIR PRIME AT THE SAME TIME........... JORDAN WOULD NOT HAVE 6 RINGS!!!!!!!!

Isiah and the pistons CRUSHED his fucking bulls for years until they were out of their prime.....

i lol at your shenanigan... i'm talking players, not teams...

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:19 AM
i'm mad you put KG and Duncan after Gasol lol

no specific order, just naming

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:23 AM
amari=no....... randolph=no........ gasol=no........

Kevin Love = 26 points per game and 13 rebounds per game last year........
Chris Bosh = 18 and 8

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:24 AM
i lol at your shenanigan... i'm talking players, not teams...

why are we discussing jordan?

so you guys saying they lebron is trash right? u got him outside the top 5 players in the league right? name your guys top 5 players in the nba RIGHT NOW, in order.....

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Kevin Love = 26 points per game and 13 rebounds per game last year........
Chris Bosh = 18 and 8

i didn't say love wasnt better..... quit ignoring those other wack fucks u just named.....

put up amami, randolph, and gasol's #'s........ do that....

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:26 AM

so you guys saying they lebron is trash right? u got him outside the top 5 players in the league right? name your guys top 5 players in the nba RIGHT NOW, in order.....

i dont see anyyyyyyyyywhere in MY post where i said Lebron is trash. i said he's not jordan, but he's a good player and he's developing. but he's not Jordan, i dont even see him better than Kobe...right now...and Kobe is on a decline. Kobe MIGHT be better than Jordan..MIGHT...he's almost always had a good surrounding team his whole career

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:27 AM
lol agreed...Bron isnt MJ, but he's a good player, i'll give him that. he's getting to be a better clutch player

QF proof

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
but when did i say anything about jordan...... who gives a fuck about him, he's done, retired, not playing anymore...... no need to bring him in a 2012-2013 thread unless he is playing.......

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:31 AM
i didn't say love wasnt better..... quit ignoring those other wack fucks u just named.....

put up amami, randolph, and gasol's #'s........ do that....

I must be going blind, i thought i saw Love.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Sinfix brought him up and i elaborated on him...then you said i called Lebron a 'sorry ass player' which i didnt..therefore i quoted what i said....so what's that you were saying?

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 11:32 AM

How about this instead...... lets name our top 2 players on the Miami Heat....

#1 Wade #2 Lebron.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:34 AM

#1 Wade #2 Lebron.

ok?...... the point is..... can anybody in the EAST beat them in 7 games? and if you guys think so..... who?

who u got in the finals?

Sammich
10-30-2012, 11:35 AM

#1 Wade #2 Lebron.

cotdamn truth...but in Wade's prime though..i think Wade and Kobe are in the same boat...2-3 years left in them... til they start getting traded around before they retire

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:58 AM
cotdamn truth...but in Wade's prime though..i think Wade and Kobe are in the same boat...2-3 years left in them... til they start getting traded around before they retire

kobe is done in 2 years..... wade has much more then kobe does left, but wade is going NO WHERE, miami is where he was drafted and he will retire.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 11:59 AM
i can't wait to see the laker vs. clipper game friday night........ nash vs. paul .... um um ummm...... and so that people will see that deandre jordan and dwight howard are damn near the same player.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 12:03 PM
kobe is done in 2 years..... wade has much more then kobe does left, but wade is going NO WHERE, miami is where he was drafted and he will retire.

with the way the league is...i really see wade goign...they dont keep people for 'integrity' or 'because that's where he was drafted he will retire' it'd be nice for that to happen for wade, but i really dont see it happening...Bulls might pick him up since that's where he's from (i believe)

i can't wait to see the laker vs. clipper game friday night........ nash vs. paul .... um um ummm...... and so that people will see that deandre jordan and dwight howard are damn near the same player.

hmmm

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
i'll believe it when i see it.....

NaNissan
10-30-2012, 12:49 PM
East
1 Heat
2 Celts
3 Nets
rest dont matter

West
1 Okc
2 Lakers
2 Clippers
3 Dont matter

I think heat will win this year Defense and young legs.

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 12:52 PM
East
1 Heat
2 Celts
3 Nets
rest dont matter

West
1 Okc
2 Lakers
2 Clippers
3 Dont matter

I think heat will win this year Defense and young legs.

So this is 2 people so far who have said the Spurs dont matter. Making note of this.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 12:56 PM
lol young legs?

Sinfix_15
10-30-2012, 01:19 PM
lol young legs?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/000/431/802/74693619_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=85

Sammich
10-30-2012, 01:22 PM
lol duncan like 84 lol

Vteckidd
Lol bulls haven't been relevant for awhile. Never had a chance last year.

They prob won't make playoff this year either. They gutted their team and rose will not be back this year.

NaNissan
Without a healthy Manu I dont see the Spurs beating OKC young legs.

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Spurs missed their window. Duncan too old and manu hurt.

Will not beat revamped lakers or clipper or okc

Sammich
10-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Lol bulls haven't been relevant for awhile. Never had a chance last year.

They prob won't make playoff this year either. They gutted their team and rose will not be back this year.

relevant the last 2 years...Rose will be back this year, not at the beginning though.

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Dude they gutted bench mob, rose won't be back till march or April.

Boozer has not played well.

Bulls mailing in this season , will make big moves this summer

Sammich
10-30-2012, 01:36 PM
i missed what happened...all i know is we still have suck ass Boozer and we did add nate washington, or w/e the midget's name is

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 02:48 PM
i missed what happened...all i know is we still have suck ass Boozer and we did add nate washington, or w/e the midget's name is

Kyle Korver- GONE
Ronnie Brewer-GONE
CJ Watson- GONE
John Lucas III- GONE
DRose-Out till Feb/March if youre lucky.

The bulls got really bad really fast. THey will struggle to make the 7-8 seed. Deng is still hurt, he neglected to get surgery on his torn ligament in his wrist so he could play in the olympics. Boozer is boozer.

Sammich
10-30-2012, 02:54 PM
WTF?!?!? KORVER AND WATSON?!?!??! Them boys done FUKD UP!!! they better had replaced them..naw fuk that...them boys were starting to pull together as a unit...jeezus!! they got rid of everyone except who they needed to

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 03:18 PM
WTF?!?!? KORVER AND WATSON?!?!??! Them boys done FUKD UP!!! they better had replaced them..naw fuk that...them boys were starting to pull together as a unit...jeezus!! they got rid of everyone except who they needed to

KORVER IS ON THE HAWKS SON!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjldbU2nK1qg3ol6o1_400.jpg

Sammich
10-30-2012, 03:24 PM
that's a real f'd up move.....i'm surprised w/ that move and the production hawks already put up, no one considers them out of the east

NaNissan
10-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Sammich I liked the Bulls until they got Loozer and you guys talk bad about Bosh.

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Id rank PF in this order
Love
Bosh
Garnett
Pau Gasol
FAKE GRIFFIN
Duncan

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 07:29 PM
that's a real f'd up move.....i'm surprised w/ that move and the production hawks already put up, no one considers them out of the east

i told you. u never listen, lol..... i consider the hawks a better shot then the bulls, why u think i was telling you even if they cloned rose they couldnt beat miami.....

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Id rank PF in this order
Love
Bosh
Garnett
Pau Gasol
FAKE GRIFFIN
Duncan

Ya boy sinfix has lost his mind AGAIN, if he says there are 5 PF's in the nba BETTER then bosh. just because you dont like somebody doesnt take away from their game and what they have accomplished.

i dont like paul pierce, but how can i say he aint shit and he is the all-time leading scorer in celtic history. fact remains, i just dont like the bitch.

and JUST like he says chris paul isn't the best PG in the nba..... when everybody in the nba viewing world knows/says he is......

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 07:33 PM
FAKE GRIFFIN

And be honest with me, why does nobody like blake griffin? What does he do so bad? As far as i can see I just dont like his free throw shooting, everything els is great for where he is in his career. Do people forget players like garnett, and rasheed wallace couldnt shoot as young big men as well, it will come with time.

Jdm94Coupe
10-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Anybody agree with this???

The clippers will win their division this year......

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2012, 07:39 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Atlanta-Hawks-NBA-5-Leather-Throwback-Sewn-Logo-Patch-/08/!B6vPCe!Bmk~$(KGrHqUOKi0EyY0lY7,YBMyW7Uh3sQ~~-1_35.JPG

http://www.beatportal.com/uploads/news/minus_2007_icon_lg.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Joe-Johnson-basketball-picture.jpeg

http://www.juniperjingles.com/images/equals.jpg

http://stevelundeberg.mvourtown.com/files/2011/06/larry-obrien-trophy1.jpg

05IONREDLINE
10-30-2012, 08:14 PM
All I gotta say is GO CAVS!!

Vteckidd
10-30-2012, 09:14 PM
And be honest with me, why does nobody like blake griffin? What does he do so bad? As far as i can see I just dont like his free throw shooting, everything els is great for where he is in his career. Do people forget players like garnett, and rasheed wallace couldnt shoot as young big men as well, it will come with time.

Blake is a dunker, he is bad in slow down half court offense. Clippers will go as far as Blake can take them. He has a very very 1 dimensional game , thats hes VERY good at. But if you give him the ball with 10 seconds left and say go win me the game, hes unreliable. Hes not a good passer, hes not a good outside shooter, and he is shitty at free throws. Hes bad at creating his own shot.

E36slide
10-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Kobe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sammich
10-31-2012, 06:42 AM
i told you. u never listen, lol..... i consider the hawks a better shot then the bulls, why u think i was telling you even if they cloned rose they couldnt beat miami.....

last year...along w/ Rose on the roster, we were better than the Hawks, sorry you dont give a shit about the bulls, although that's bullshit. i have yet to see the bulls bench play so i cant make any assumptions for this year, but i thought for sure we were going to keep our key players from the bench, especially korver...jeezus

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Blake is a dunker, he is bad in slow down half court offense. Clippers will go as far as Blake can take them. He has a very very 1 dimensional game , thats hes VERY good at. But if you give him the ball with 10 seconds left and say go win me the game, hes unreliable. Hes not a good passer, hes not a good outside shooter, and he is shitty at free throws. Hes bad at creating his own shot.

You will be proven wrong, as i was. He is great on the block because he has great handles for a big man. NOT just a dunker, watch how his ability to dribble between the legs and apply spin moves gives him free paths to the rim. He does not have to be the one to win a game, you have chris paul, chauncey billups, and jamal crawford..... ALL dominating free throw shooters and crawford and paul can create off the dribble, blake is not needed for late game situations.....

example..... CP3's clutch drive for the win! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8o-1cv5lqc)

btw, IMO their problem last year was injuries, playoff experience on the roster, AND DEPTH...... Do you think they have addressed those problems in the offseason?

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 11:06 AM
clippers have much more talent now

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 11:10 AM
last year...along w/ Rose on the roster, we were better than the Hawks, sorry you dont give a shit about the bulls, although that's bullshit. i have yet to see the bulls bench play so i cant make any assumptions for this year, but i thought for sure we were going to keep our key players from the bench, especially korver...jeezus

they are a good team. just not enough pieces to compete right now....... the difference between me and a lot of people is i have no SET team. I love basketball period, my team depends on whose complete team i like that season. I dont have a alliance with my pistons because I was born in the city of Detroit, they fucked up a championship team and until they get a great group of people i like, im not picking them to do anything..... although they are getting better though.

i dont HATE chicago, they just get too much praise for having done nothing significant in well over a decade. At least miami had won a championship in 2006, so the hype was "kinda" understandable.

BTW, MIAMI looked tough last night. But i expect some people to come on here and say they were given that game by god or some other ridiculous comment.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Miami looked REALLY good, but Celtics are like the lakers, they are going to have some adjustment periods.

I dont remember seeing Sullinger even play.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 11:11 AM
clippers have much more talent now

I think the ONLY decision in the offseason i didnt like..... was letting nick young go and acquiring willie green.

I dont remember seeing Sullinger even play.

He did, he was just invisible because miami was on another level.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Kobe.

I hope you are joking.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Ill have to see more from Blake, more clutch shots or more putting the team on his back and going.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Ill have to see more from Blake, more clutch shots or more putting the team on his back and going.

I just dont think he has to play that role. I want to see more effort on defense from him. Between him and deandre jordan they shouldnt have got crushed on the boards and in the paint like they did against memphis in the playoffs last year. Paul was the main reason they got past the grizzlies.

San Antonio just beat them on depth and chemistry alone. Lets see what happens this year when the depth is matched, and probably surpassed.

E36slide
10-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I hope you are joking.

Hey he's the shit..just needs some help.

I will give it to other players like rondo...

I did like labron but he's tends to choke during big games.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Hey he's the shit..just needs some help.

I will give it to other players like rondo...

I did like labron but he's tends to choke during big games.

If he choked during big games he wouldnt have a title and multiple mvps. I'm sick of people saying that, the fact is..... he is not a great shooter or a great clutch shooter! And this is me not "sticking" up for him, hell im not a fan of his.

The other fact is, he closes out A LOT of games well before the final shot or final 1:00 in a game so he hasnt been FORCED to become "clutch" in the last few seconds. His game 6 vs. Boston last year in the playoffs was something i think a lot of people had to eat their words on.

AND BTW.......... KOBE is done. Close the book, 5 championships is a great career. 0% chance to come out of the west IMO. Would've been better off with bynum and picking up a YOUNG dominating PG. Russell Westbrook and CP3 against Steve Nash will be DOMINATING! Did you see what "darren collison" did to nash last night????? AND the BACKUP PG as well! Where was dwight then?

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 01:28 PM
If he choked during big games he wouldnt have a title and multiple mvps. I'm sick of people saying that, the fact is..... he is not a great shooter or a great clutch shooter! And this is me not "sticking" up for him, hell im not a fan of his.

The other fact is, he closes out A LOT of games well before the final shot or final 1:00 in a game so he hasnt been FORCED to become "clutch" in the last few seconds. His game 6 vs. Boston last year in the playoffs was something i think a lot of people had to eat their words on.

The kids a troll man, he cant even spell LEBRON right. He was in another thread talking about how he could take me 1 on 1 and i wouldnt score LOL kids like 170 lbs. He claimed he was some super basketball star in HS, i told him to prove it, $500 a game.

Seriously, put him on ignore, hes just going to fuck this thread up.

AND BTW.......... KOBE is done. Close the book, 5 championships is a great career. 0% chance to come out of the west IMO. Would've been better off with bynum and picking up a YOUNG dominating PG. Russell Westbrook and CP3 against Steve Nash will be DOMINATING! Did you see what "darren collison" did to nash last night????? AND the BACKUP PG as well! Where was dwight then?

LOL Collison dominated Nash, shit wasnt even pretty. However, dont write them off yet.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Don'r forget homie. Clippers vs. Lakers Friday night!!! I work weekend shift, but you better believe I'm watching that!!!

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Don'r forget homie. Clippers vs. Lakers Friday night!!! I work weekend shift, but you better believe I'm watching that!!!

GO CLIPPS! I have Deandre and Kobe on my team though LOL

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:01 PM
The kids a troll man, he cant even spell LEBRON right. He was in another thread talking about how he could take me 1 on 1 and i wouldnt score LOL kids like 170 lbs. He claimed he was some super basketball star in HS, i told him to prove it, $500 a game.

Seriously, put him on ignore, hes just going to fuck this thread up.

LOL Collison dominated Nash, shit wasnt even pretty. However, dont write them off yet.

My phone spelt his name wrong I'm at work...obviously your not good at ball if you think size matters. Lmao

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 02:05 PM
GO CLIPPS! I have Deandre and Kobe on my team though LOL

Have you watched blake griffin's "changed jump shot and free throws"?? And deandre's "upgraded" low post moves.....

Honestly, I hope L.A. plays L.A. in the playoffs. Because as much as people are talking about the lakers. Look at the players the clippers have in those same positions.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 02:06 PM
My phone spelt his name wrong I'm at work...obviously your not good at ball if you think size matters. Lmao

Can i record it and make a thread about it? I'm not that great, I play similar to Ray Allen. But I wanna see this one vs. one.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:09 PM

Coming from the kid that said i wouldnt score, you dont know how big i am, i know how big you are.

trust me, you wouldnt win.

Anytime, name the court, im not the one making the "its too far " excuse

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Can i record it and make a thread about it? I'm not that great, I play similar to Ray Allen. But I wanna see this one vs. one.

I'm not even close to the condition i use to be in high school. Not that I'm out of shape i just don't condition like i use too. I play ball here and there. Still can dunk and shoot its just running that kills me lol. After i got arrested i stopped playing. It was a buzz kill loosing my scholarships. Due to my size they weren't to any spectacular schools though but still.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM

we should invite him down to Central Court in atlanta, thursday nights, 630, or A Court at GSU HAHAHA

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm not even close to the condition i use to be in high school. Not that I'm out of shape i just don't condition like i use too. I play ball here and there. Still can dunk and shoot its just running that kills me lol. After i got arrested i stopped playing. It was a buzz kill loosing my scholarships. Due to my size they weren't to any spectacular schools though but still.

http://media.desura.com/cache/images/members/1/393/392106/thumb_940x3000/Personal_Trollface_HD.png

$100 says you cant dunk on a 10 foot goal. name the place.

SEE WHAT I MEAN JDM, HE RUINS THREADS

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Coming from the kid that said i wouldnt score, you dont know how big i am, i know how big you are.

trust me, you wouldnt win.

Anytime, name the court, im not the one making the "its too far " excuse

Honesty if i was in my high school shape you wouldn't score. If i got the ball first i wouldn't miss and that's not an a lie either. I've been known to knock 23 3 pointers down in a row. Really all i do is shoot 3's so if your not a spot on defender then you wouldn't stand a chance.

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:13 PM
http://media.desura.com/cache/images/members/1/393/392106/thumb_940x3000/Personal_Trollface_HD.png

$100 says you cant dunk on a 10 foot goal. name the place.

SEE WHAT I MEAN JDM, HE RUINS THREADS

Dude are you dumb i was dunking my freshman year....lolololol easiest 100 dollars ill ever make...

When can i take your cash?

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 02:14 PM
we should invite him down to Central Court in atlanta, thursday nights, 630, or A Court at GSU HAHAHA

I'm DOWN! I'm there. LMK so I can record it.

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:14 PM

Oh no like that court is so much different from the rest lol. I play at Ramsey center against uga players. I don't play against scrubs.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Honesty if i was in my high school shape you wouldn't score. If i got the ball first i wouldn't miss and that's not an a lie either. I've been known to knock 23 3 pointers down in a row. Really all i do is shoot 3's so if your not a spot on defender then you wouldn't stand a chance.

yeah and if i was 18 again you wouldnt score either, but im not, im 31.

See you cant cherry pick or bullshit me, youre a nobody. If you were any good youd still play. I do, 6 hours a week. Come find out just how bad i really am.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Dude are you dumb i was dunking my freshman year....lolololol easiest 100 dollars ill ever make...

When can i take your cash?

Today, its easy, take a video timestamped with your ID and something that shows todays date, and dunk a mens basketball on a 10 foot goal.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh no like that court is so much different from the rest lol. I play at Ramsey center against uga players. I don't play against scrubs.

you would get murked by Central ATL courts, not a guy under 6'5'', or LA fitness Atlantic Station, or GSU A Court which has several D League NBA players ive run with , people you have never heard of.

Youre just a forum troll that talks shit, youll never back any of it up. Im not going to waste my time with you anymore because itll be 25 pages of SHIT that doesnt amount to anything. im not going to feed you attention anymore.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Can't we all get along? Let's talk NBA now. lol

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
I put him on ignore, i wont see him post anymore, thank god.

Deandre and Ibaka are rumored to have some pretty good offensive weapons now. We will see

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:50 PM
you would get murked by Central ATL courts, not a guy under 6'5'', or LA fitness Atlantic Station, or GSU A Court which has several D League NBA players ive run with , people you have never heard of.

Youre just a forum troll that talks shit, youll never back any of it up. Im not going to waste my time with you anymore because itll be 25 pages of SHIT that doesnt amount to anything. im not going to feed you attention anymore.

Here you go again thinking height and weight matter. That's why your 31 and still suck.

E36slide
10-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Today, its easy, take a video timestamped with your ID and something that shows todays date, and dunk a mens basketball on a 10 foot goal.

I'll do that this week end

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Knicks/Nets home opener cancelled due to Sandy. OUCH thats gonna hurt some fantasy teams!

E36Faggot i cant see what you are posting, you are on ignore. All it says is you posted something, i cant see it, save your breath.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Knicks/Nets home opener cancelled due to Sandy. OUCH thats gonna hurt some fantasy teams!

E36Faggot i cant see what you are posting, you are on ignore. All it says is you posted something, i cant see it, save your breath.

I did the same.

There's some good game on tonight though!

What you think about the Harden deal for both teams?

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 03:47 PM
I did the same.

There's some good game on tonight though!

What you think about the Harden deal for both teams?

OKC made out like bandits. Houston, once again, overpays drastically for a guard. I think you ended up being right, AGAIN, didnt you say Harden would leave? :) I gotta stop arguing with you HAHAHA

Lets look at it logically:
Harden, career 12ppg, 1 breakout season at 16ppg. 1 Epic disappearing act in the NBA Finals, barely played in the Olympics, had a mediocre preseason. Is he replaceable? ABSOLUTELY.

Now, lets look at what they got in return in OKC. YOu know WITH harden, they got beat last season. They go out an Draft PJ3, good pickup. Eric Maynor is back who they missed all last season. They trade Harden who was seeking a 15 million a year contract, for KMART who averages 18ppg, Lamb who is a good young player (lead the team in scoring in summer league), and 3 DRAFT PICKS. OKC did the right thing.

Harden will be like a ton of previous 6th men, forgotten, good player no doubt, but not a superstar.

For arguments sake, Hawks got Lou Williams, 6th man runner up, for HALF of hardens contract price. Harden is overvalued IMO, and his game is exposed, miami shut him down easily.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 03:48 PM
I honestly thought he would take less money and stick around. I think he thought OKC would eventually cave, OKC called his bluff. Id like to say i would have taken 55 million in OKC vs 80 million in Houston.

But, i guess thats just not true

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
I think you ended up being right, AGAIN, didnt you say Harden would leave? :) I gotta stop arguing with you HAHAHA

Harden is overvalued IMO, and his game is exposed, miami shut him down easily.

Yea I got you again on this one, lol. Yea I knew he would be gone. I think OKC got the better deal, but I think harden will average between 22-26 ppg and be irreverent in playoff basketball talk. But I think he's got the potential to be what he want to be.... I starter and a star in this league. They play tonight, I'm interested to see how he looks. They come here friday too, If i didn't already buy clipper tickets I would prob go to see it in person.

BTW. Lamb will become a star in this league.

I honestly thought he would take less money and stick around. I think he thought OKC would eventually cave, OKC called his bluff. Id like to say i would have taken 55 million in OKC vs 80 million in Houston.

But, i guess thats just not true

Agreed. 55.5 million over 4 years is A LOT different then 80 million over 5 years.....

Let me ask you this too. How much have you watched the lakers "new team" so far? And what is your assessment of them?
BTW..... they play damian lillard and the trailblazers today. lets see how nash's defense is tonight, lol.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Yea I got you again on this one, lol. Yea I knew he would be gone. I think OKC got the better deal, but I think harden will average between 22-26 ppg and be irreverent in playoff basketball talk. But I think he's got the potential to be what he want to be.... I starter and a star in this league. They play tonight, I'm interested to see how he looks. They come here friday too, If i didn't already buy clipper tickets I would prob go to see it in person.

BTW. Lamb will become a star in this league.

OH, you havent seen my seats this year have you:

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Let me ask you this too. How much have you watched the lakers "new team" so far? And what is your assessment of them?
BTW..... they play damian lillard and the trailblazers today. lets see how nash's defense is tonight, lol.

I have not watched them at all. I watched the game last night, they just look lost. No identity, looks like they are trying something that just isnt going to work. They need to go back to the Triangle with D12 playingthe shaq role. He is the #1 option.

I agree with what Barkley said last night, D12 should have 8-10 points a game because he beats the other team down court, i didnt see that last night. Having nash walk the ball up isnt the answer to them

BUT, its game 1, i have a feeling they will get it together.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 04:19 PM
NICE seats, lmk if you have a extra seat anygame.

Yea i've been watching them, I thought the same thing. EXCEPT, i don't think its going to work. Once mike brown loses this year I think they will fire him. But I dont see them getting passed the 2nd round, possibly not the first round depending on who they are playing.

Vteckidd
10-31-2012, 04:31 PM
NICE seats, lmk if you have a extra seat anygame.

Yea i've been watching them, I thought the same thing. EXCEPT, i don't think its going to work. Once mike brown loses this year I think they will fire him. But I dont see them getting passed the 2nd round, possibly not the first round depending on who they are playing.

I think the Clippers are better suited for success right now than the lakers. And i hate VDN. LOL

Sure thing man ill have a few good games in Dec and Jan ill send you what i got and we can go hit up a game.

Jdm94Coupe
10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
I think the Clippers are better suited for success right now than the lakers. And i hate VDN. LOL

Sure thing man ill have a few good games in Dec and Jan ill send you what i got and we can go hit up a game.

Yepp. I don't like VDN.

Ok man, lmk. I only work fri/sat/sun and i get off at 6pm anyway.

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Clipper vs. Grizzlie game was GREAT.

LAL getting that ass smacked again, this time by Portland, makes me laugh my ass off.

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Damian Lillard, WOW

BATUM, WOW

Portland might be the sleeper team if they stay healthy

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Damian Lillard, WOW

BATUM, WOW

Portland might be the sleeper team if they stay healthy

Lamarcus aldridge is my favorite big man. Lillard will be the rookie of the year. He's the best rookie PG i've ever seen.

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Lamarcus aldridge is my favorite big man. Lillard will be the rookie of the year. He's the best rookie PG i've ever seen.

He just abused Nash and Blake. He looks like Westbrook but with better PG instincts. He might be as fast as WB.

Kid showed to fear.

LOLAKERS

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 10:57 AM
He just abused Nash and Blake. He looks like Westbrook but with better PG instincts. He might be as fast as WB.

Kid showed to fear.

LOLAKERS

Yea they are a MESS! The pieces sound good on paper, BUT they just DON'T WORK TOGETHER! Zero % chance of them making it to the NBA finals this season IMO. The problem with that ...... is...... They won't be able to stay healthy. And you see, Nash is ALREADY hurt. Through 2 games.

The L.A. Lakers are now 0-10 including preseason. Now you can say, "its only preseason"..... But when you start nash,howard,kobe,gasol and mwp against the kings and play them ALL in the last 9 minutes of the 4th quarter and LOSE. It says a lot about the coaching, the chemistry, and the AGE of the laker's STAR players. BTW, dwight isn't skilled offensively AT ALL.

I'd take zach randolph and marc gasol over dwight and pau gasol anyday.

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
I get flamed for it all the time, im just not that excited about D12. Hes soft, hes a primadonna, hes a circus show. Hes no SHAQ

NaNissan
11-01-2012, 01:12 PM
I get flamed for it all the time, im just not that excited about D12. Hes soft, hes a primadonna, hes a circus show. Hes no SHAQ

Agreed ive been saying this for years, you cant put a team on a guys back who cant hit free throws 4th qtr is a no go.

NaNissan
11-01-2012, 01:13 PM
The Clips vs Griz game was real good.

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I think the Laker experiment crashes and burns and d12 jumps ship in the off season.

That's my gut feeling.

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Have you watched the uncle drew part 2 yet with Kevin love JDM?

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 03:30 PM

I don't even care about the free throws, he just has NOOOO low post moves. I'm sorry, as much as people talk shit about blake griffin...... he's 10x better on the block then dwight is. i'm convinced, they are going NO WHERE in the playoffs this year.

I don't think they can beat memphis, okc, clippers, denver, san antonio, etc in the playoffs.

Agreed ive been saying this for years, you cant put a team on a guys back who cant hit free throws 4th qtr is a no go.

It's not even that. He can't guarantee a bucket on the block like shaq could. Dwight can be guarded, shaq couldn't.

The Clips vs Griz game was real good.

Yea they are going FAR in the playoff's this year.

I think the Laker experiment crashes and burns and d12 jumps ship in the off season.

That's my gut feeling.

He prob needs to come back to Atlanta. Honestly.

Have you watched the uncle drew part 2 yet with Kevin love JDM?

Yea, thats good shit. AndI love Kevin Love, dat MF can BALL. Irving is nasty too!

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Tell me this article isn't disrespectful to the clippers.......... I hope they CRUSH the lakers friday night.

How L.A. Lakers Can Correct Their Disastrous Start Against L.A. Clippers | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1392366-how-la-lakers-can-correct-their-disastrous-start-against-la-clippers)

Vteckidd
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
LOL Clippers by 10

Jdm94Coupe
11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
LOL Clippers by 10

Yea crawford is gonna light them up, he loves the big bright lights!

OH YEA, LAMAR ODOM surprised the HELL out of me. If he plays like the old clipper odom its gonna be HARD to beat them in the playoffs!

NaNissan
11-01-2012, 09:07 PM
It goes to show how good a player Lebron is, the Cavs had the best record in the league with Mike Brown as their coach.

Sinfix_15
11-02-2012, 04:15 AM
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1340/72/1340728199249.jpg

NaNissan
11-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Sinfix the Spurs looks good but I think the long haul of the season is going to take a toll on them, they ran out of gas against the Thunder last year.

Vteckidd
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Thunder beat themselves again. Westbrook wild and out of control, and leaves parker wide open TWICE.

Sinfix_15
11-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Thunder beat themselves again. Westbrook wild and out of control, and leaves parker wide open TWICE.

Tim Duncan continues to age gracefully. As long as he has game, the Spurs are a contender.

Vteckidd
11-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Agreed Timmy looked good

Jdm94Coupe
11-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Sinfix the Spurs looks good but I think the long haul of the season is going to take a toll on them, they ran out of gas against the Thunder last year.

No, Danny Green just pulled a James Hardin and disappeared! All the shots he was hitting against the clippers, he stopped making. Give OKC's defense credit too, they stepped up after game 2.

Jdm94Coupe
11-02-2012, 07:52 PM
L.A. Clippers VS. L.A. Lakers tonight!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Here's where the Hawks start their magical run to the championship!!!

Sinfix_15
11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Here's where the Hawks start their magical run to the championship!!!
http://images.gamenguide.com/data/images/full/7070/josh-smith-in-nba-2k11.jpeg?w=600

Fixed.

Vteckidd
11-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Pics from Tonight

Jdm94Coupe
11-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Bosh drops 40 on denver...... 15/22 shooting. yea most of those people you named sinfix, not better then bosh. Don't forget who he was before he got on a team with two superstars who demand the ball. He's playing his role, but he can average 30+ a night if need be.

Clippers vs. Spurs tonight...... looking forward to seeing this.

Jdm94Coupe
11-07-2012, 03:38 PM
If you've got league pass..... there's some other games on tonight i wanna see......

Milwaukee vs. memphis (brandon jennings is who L.A. Lakers should've went after, IMO)
Brooklyn @ Miami
Denver @ Houston (lets see if harden can keep up his pace)
Lakers @ Utah (i think the lakers will lose tonight)

Vteckidd
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Ill be at the HAWKS vs PACERS game. GO HAWKS!

Bosh is on my fantasy team, hes cleaning house for me :)

Jdm94Coupe
11-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Ill be at the HAWKS vs PACERS game. GO HAWKS!

Bosh is on my fantasy team, hes cleaning house for me :)

Yea but he's not that good right? LOL at people on here acting like they follow basketball. If you say bosh sucks, where have u been for the last 5 years? Under a rock? lol.....

i can't lie, im not gonna watch the hawks game much, i'll be checking out brooklyn vs miami..... then s.a. vs la clippers

Jdm94Coupe
11-07-2012, 11:53 PM
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1340/72/1340728199249.jpg

The exact same look duncan had tonight when they lost to the clippers by 22. They no longer have the clippers #, the clippers are deeper then them now.

Vteckidd
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Hawks vs Pacers Pics

Vteckidd
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Clippers are DEEEEEEEP off the bench. Clippers look really good, want to see them play a team like MIami though to gauge how deep they really are. Or OKC once they get chemistry.

Clippers just shooting the lights out

Jdm94Coupe
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Clippers are DEEEEEEEP off the bench. Clippers look really good, want to see them play a team like MIami though to gauge how deep they really are. Or OKC once they get chemistry.

Clippers just shooting the lights out

i watched them beat miami last year. and win 3/4 against okc...... the teams i wanted to see them play, they already have. memphis/lakers/spurs......

now i just wanna see VDN get a SOLID rotation. defense tonight was GREAT! cp3 and bledsoe put the CLAMP on tony parker! deandre locked up duncan, and matt barnes locked up manu! great game. ready to see the portland game tomorrow night.

thanks for the pics btw! good game huh?

Vteckidd
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Mike Brown FIRED.

D. Jordan best center in the WEST right now

Sinfix_15
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Mike Brown FIRED.

D. Jordan best center in the WEST right now

i just now saw that news and was coming here to post.... wow.... dont recall ever seeing a move made that quickly.

l Gizzy l
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM
He (D12) prob needs to come back to Atlanta. Honestly.

That would solve so many issues. Josh Smith would have someone to help him and Horford out, and it would help take up some of our HUGE salary cap now that JJ left :D

l Gizzy l
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
That would solve so many issues. Josh Smith would have someone to help him and Horford out, and it would help take up some of our HUGE salary cap now that JJ left :D

if atlanta had Howard, they would be a team to reckoned with. The offense wouldnt be the strongest, but the defense/rebounds/low post would be damn near impossible to beat. Josh smith is extremely quick for his size, not to mention his reach, horford is solid for rebounts, and howard is very good at rebounds as well as defense in the box.

Vteckidd
11-09-2012, 02:41 PM
My prediction is Smoov leaves us or we dont resign him. I think hes gone at the end of the year unless we trade him before the deadline.

Horford is much more coachable than Smith. I love smiths athleticism and quickness, but hes not our franchise player. Problem is we are already really small, so we will need another BIG man , someone like D12 or the likes. Our guard core is pretty solid with Lou Will and teague

Jdm94Coupe
11-12-2012, 07:43 AM
My prediction is Smoov leaves us or we dont resign him. I think hes gone at the end of the year unless we trade him before the deadline.

Horford is much more coachable than Smith. I love smiths athleticism and quickness, but hes not our franchise player. Problem is we are already really small, so we will need another BIG man , someone like D12 or the likes. Our guard core is pretty solid with Lou Will and teague

He needs to be traded.

Vteckidd
11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
He needs to be traded.

he does but i dont know what we can get for him

Jdm94Coupe
11-12-2012, 04:25 PM
he does but i dont know what we can get for him

pau gasol

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Tonight:
Utah @ Boston
Memphis @ Oklahoma City
***** Miami @ L.A. Clippers *****

Bottom 2 are ESPN games, so everybody gets to watch them. But I'm interested to see how Boston does against Utah, mainly because I think Utah is better than them.

Sinfix_15
11-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Tonight:
Utah @ Boston
Memphis @ Oklahoma City
***** Miami @ L.A. Clippers *****

Bottom 2 are ESPN games, so everybody gets to watch them. But I'm interested to see how Boston does against Utah, mainly because I think Utah is better then them.

Go Clippers!

Are the Knicks for real? or is this start a product of every 3pter that leaves someone's hands going in.

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Go Clippers!

Are the Knicks for real? or is this start a product of every 3pter that leaves someone's hands going in.

Yea Chris Paul will go off on chalmers tonight. And bledsoe/crawford off the bench will be a spark as well!

Well the knicks have beat Philly twice, orlando once, dallas without Dirk....... and they beat miami on a BUNCH of 3 pt shots. I don't think they have been tested yet. I think they will lose to the spurs tomorrow night.

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Knicks look VERY GOOD, but they have had a weak schedule and have been shooting lights out.

Clippers by 5 points tonight bs Miami

Boston by 7 vs Utah. I think Doc got his rotation down. The celtics are having the same issues as the Hawks are having, trouble figuring out their rotations. Clippers REALLY amaze me because they have figured out very quickly how to substitute their second 5.

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Knicks look VERY GOOD, but they have had a weak schedule and have been shooting lights out.

Clippers by 5 points tonight bs Miami

Boston by 7 vs Utah. I think Doc got his rotation down. The celtics are having the same issues as the Hawks are having, trouble figuring out their rotations. Clippers REALLY amaze me because they have figured out very quickly how to substitute their second 5.

I would take that boston bet. Utah is tough! I think utah wins by at least 7 pts.......

When lamar odom gets in REAL basketball shape and billups comes back, they will be a force to reckon with.

They already beat S.A., memphis, Lakers and portland so far...... 2 crazy ass losses to cleveland and g.state.... but its the nba, shit happens

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I would take that boston bet. Utah is tough! I think utah wins by at least 7 pts.......

When lamar odom gets in REAL basketball shape and billups comes back, they will be a force to reckon with.

They already beat S.A., memphis, Lakers and portland so far...... 2 crazy ass losses to cleveland and g.state.... but its the nba, shit happens

Milsap is TUF , but i gotta stay with my boys. Wont be surprised if they lose though.

Lamar drops 20lbs, BIg Shot comes back, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk i dont see anyone in the west who can contend with them, besides MAYBE OKC or a well coached Lakers. But even then, the Clippers BENCH/2nd Unit is almost good enough to START on some other teams. Id take their second 5 over the Bobcats starting lineup LOL

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Milsap is TUF , but i gotta stay with my boys. Wont be surprised if they lose though.

Lamar drops 20lbs, BIg Shot comes back, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk i dont see anyone in the west who can contend with them, besides MAYBE OKC or a well coached Lakers. But even then, the Clippers BENCH/2nd Unit is almost good enough to START on some other teams. Id take their second 5 over the Bobcats starting lineup LOL

Mo williams
Marvin Williams
Maul Millsap
Al Jefferson
Enes Kanter (one of the strongest post players in the nba)
Gordon Hayward
Randy Foye
Derrick Favors

They are DEEP... theres 5 more players that play heavy time as well. im taking utah in this one. utah will crush them in the post......

yea i tried to tell people at my job that the clippers are for REAL this year!! Best bench in the nba, combined with the most dominant/efficient PG in the nba.

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 06:14 PM
They werent that great last year IMO, but their bench acquisitions, Jordans progression in the offseason, Crawford BAWLLLLIN, just all flows

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
They werent that great last year IMO, but their bench acquisitions, Jordans progression in the offseason, Crawford BAWLLLLIN, just all flows

When barnes, hollins, bledsoe, and odom are in the game other teams have a tough time scoring.

Don't forget, last year was blake and deandre's FIRST time in the playoffs in their career. I thought they far exceeded expectations last year by beating memphis. And I thought the main reason they lost to S.A. last year was their depth and lack of playoff experience as a team. Don't forget last season was their FIRST season together, and it was a short lockout season. And when billups went down it had a major impact on the team, major reason they amped up the bench this season. I still would rather have nick young than willie green, I thought that was a mistake.

I wanna see the lakers vs clippers in the playoffs, but I don't see it happening. Lakers will go home before they would meet.

I got.....

1. S.A.
2. OKC
3. Clippers
4. Memphis
5. Lakers
6. Utah
7. Dallas
8. Minnesota

Jdm94Coupe
11-14-2012, 06:34 PM
BTW, millsap is in the hunt for most improved this season as well. He's shooting 67% from the 3pt line, lol.

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Celtics win by 6. I'll count that as +/- 1

1 for 1.

Come on clippshow

NaNissan
11-14-2012, 09:39 PM
After these first weeks I see some rearrangements are in order
1 Clips
2 Griz
3 Spurs
4 Okc
5 Lakers
6 Dallas
7 Utah
8 Wolves

The Clips is stacked, the reason I dont have Spurs in first is Timmy's age.

NaNissan
11-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Okc needs a true point guard Westbrook needs to play the SG position, this will catch up on them in the long haul of a full season they will not return to the western finals.

NaNissan
11-14-2012, 09:49 PM
East
1 Heat
2 Knicks
3 Nets
4 Celts
Alot of injured players to call the rest right now but the way its going
Bucks
Bulls
Pacers
76rs

Vteckidd
11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
6 games into the season

EAST:
HEAT
CELTICS
KNICKS(they will cool off)
NETS
HAWKS

everyone else. WIth 76ers being so hurt i dont know , if Bynum comes back in Jan and STAYS HEALTHY , they can make a run from the bottom half of the league. Pacers i think are done without Granger. Bucks look good, i expect them to be like last years 76ers. Bulls not scared of.

WEST:
Spurs/Clippers (I cant pick)
OKC
GRIZZ ( TOUGH tteam, lots of talent)
Lakers (they will get it together)
DENVER
Everyone else

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Clippers destroy Miami LOL

Sinfix_15
11-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Clippers destroy Miami LOL

hellllll yeah!!!

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 09:47 AM
CP3. Enough said. Put the game away in the 3rd quarter and then sat on the bench until the end of the game.

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 10:26 AM
CP3. Enough said. Put the game away in the 3rd quarter and then sat on the bench until the end of the game.

I was back and forth between the hawks and the clippers game. Bledsoe and Crawford just straight up abused Ray Allen and Wade. CP3 hit those 2 big 3s, but at the half he had barely any points but it didnt matter , thats how good this team is.

To be fair, Miami played an Abysmal game. Wade 2/20, Bosh 3/11, LBJ shot like 50+% rest of the heat 29%. They just played really bad. GOOD game for the clippers, but I still think Miami is the team in the east

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 11:52 AM
I was back and forth between the hawks and the clippers game. Bledsoe and Crawford just straight up abused Ray Allen and Wade. CP3 hit those 2 big 3s, but at the half he had barely any points but it didnt matter , thats how good this team is.

To be fair, Miami played an Abysmal game. Wade 2/20, Bosh 3/11, LBJ shot like 50+% rest of the heat 29%. They just played really bad. GOOD game for the clippers, but I still think Miami is the team in the east

I don't think it was what Miami couldn't do. The clippers, when they buckle down, can play defense and rebound with the best of them. The thing people don't realize about CP3, is that he doesn't care how many points he has period. Night in and night out, he does whatever is needed for them to win. It cracks me up when people actually watch these games and dismiss his control over the game. He can completely change the entire course of the game and never even look at the basket to take a shot. You can tell this based off his shooting %'s.

Another thing to look at......

In 8 games this season, from both players.

Rajon Rondo---- 39 Minutes per game, 12.6 APG, 3.1 Turnovers/Game, 4.04 Assists/Turnover Ratio, 15.6 Assists Per 48/min, 14.3PPG, 51% FG, 27% 3PT, and 55% FT

Chris Paul------- 32 Minutes per game, 10.3 APG, 2.1 Turnovers/Game, 4.82 Assists/Turnover Ratio, 15.1 Assists Per 48/Min, 17PPG, 48% FG, 40% 3PT, and 91% FT

Why do people continue to say rondo is better, just makes you look stupid. (a few ppl at my job for example)

One more thing. If you go by scoring PER 48 MINUTES, meaning if the player played 48 minutes a game...... Jamal Crawford is #2 in the NBA in scoring (out of the players playing more then 10 minutes a game)....just saying.....

1. Kobe Bryant- 34.9
2. Jamal Crawford- 34.8
3. Carmelo Anthony 34.8 (only has played 5 games though)
4. Lebron James 33.5

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Boston @ Brooklyn TONIGHT @ 8p.m........ Deron Williams vs Rajon Rondo!

New York @ S.A. Spurs @ 8:30p.m. ....... Knicks first loss is tonight!

Miami @ Denver tonight @ 10:30...... (prob without wade)

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I dont know who says Rondo is better.........Maybe last season toward the end when he went on his run of triple doubles. But, having really watched CP3 more (mainly because of you) i will take CP3 any day of the week. hes a much better shooter and FT shooter. Rondo has no outside jumper, its very very streaky.

Sure the Heat got outplayed, you know this is a 82 game season though. I still think Miami in the east, and they would play a much better game later on in the season. REMATCH in FEB!

BTW like his page
http://www.facebook.com/SkipBaylessESPN

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 03:04 PM
I dont know who says Rondo is better.........Maybe last season toward the end when he went on his run of triple doubles. But, having really watched CP3 more (mainly because of you) i will take CP3 any day of the week. hes a much better shooter and FT shooter. Rondo has no outside jumper, its very very streaky.

Sure the Heat got outplayed, you know this is a 82 game season though. I still think Miami in the east, and they would play a much better game later on in the season. REMATCH in FEB!

BTW like his page
http://www.facebook.com/SkipBaylessESPN

Its just funny as hell to me that people talk about how much better he is as a assist man then cp3, but when you look at their career averages AND PLAYOFF averages, chris is better then him in virtually every statistical category.

check this out too, i thought this was well written.....

The 10 Best Starting Point Guards in the NBA | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1375587-the-10-best-starting-point-guards-in-the-nba)

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
If i had to rank top PGs:(without reading that article)

1. CP3
2. Rondo
3. Rose (i would probably take Rose ahead of Rondo but hes injured too much lately)
4. Kyrie Irving
5. John Wall/Rubio
6. Nash
7. Ty Lawson
8. Teague

fuck who am i forgetting? im forgetting a BIG PG............

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 06:06 PM

1. CP3
2. Rondo
3. Rose (i would probably take Rose ahead of Rondo but hes injured too much lately)
4. Kyrie Irving
5. John Wall/Rubio
6. Nash
7. Ty Lawson
8. Teague

Deron Williams..... is who you are forgetting.....

my list goes like this.....

Chris Paul
Rondo
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Kyrie Irving
Derrick Rose
Nash
Teague
John Wall
Ty Lawson

I'm not gonna lie, you would be surprised to read that I would take damiam lillard over a lot of guards. I've never seen a rookie PG this good. I've watched every single one of their games this season, he is special!

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 08:42 PM
DWIll yeah, i wouldnt put him in my top 3 though. Think you have CP3 way ahead of everyone else, followed closely by a healthy Rose/Rondo, then everyone else.

Ive watched Lilard a lot too, hes GOOD, but not ready to say hes top 10 yet.

Jdm94Coupe
11-15-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't like the way rose plays, never have. He's good, but not my type of player.

NaNissan
11-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks like the Knicks are for real.

Vteckidd
11-15-2012, 10:12 PM
They are playing REALLY well, but they will cool off.

Lets remember who was HOT the beginning of last year
Bulls
76ers
Orl (3 seed most of the year).

20 games in we will see where we are.

Jdm94Coupe
11-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Lakers are the true definition of wasted talent.

Vteckidd
11-24-2012, 08:56 PM
HAWKS DOE

Jdm94Coupe
11-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Such a poor game. Blake Griffin was really the only one who came to play tonight. After they beat San Antonio, it seems like they lost the will to fight to win a game on this 4 game road trip, they better be glad it's over.

Sinfix_15
11-24-2012, 11:12 PM

1. CP3
2. Rondo
4. Kyrie Irving
5. John Wall/Rubio
6. Nash
7. Ty Lawson
8. Teague

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/804/06/804_1340631286.jpg

Sinfix_15
11-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Deron Williams..... is who you are forgetting.....

my list goes like this.....

Chris Paul
Rondo
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Kyrie Irving
Derrick Rose
Nash
Teague
John Wall
Ty Lawson

I'm not gonna lie, you would be surprised to read that I would take damiam lillard over a lot of guards. I've never seen a rookie PG this good. I've watched every single one of their games this season, he is special!

My list looks something like this

Parker > Paul
http://www.clap.name/images/blog/tony_parker.jpg

S4saken
11-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Yea defiantly forgot Tony Parker your lists, he deserves a spot right next to D. Rose with CP3 leagues ahead of any other point guard.

Speaking of Tony Parker though... 2 words... Lance Stephenson...

http://youtu.be/qYSr3XinkKw

Vteckidd
11-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Yeah Tony parker I think will have a sub par season this year. That's why I didn't include him but I'd still out him top ten

Vteckidd
11-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Clippers just played a bad game and like I said Jamal Crawford will cool down. Everyone due for a bad game or bad stretch of games.

Jdm94Coupe
11-27-2012, 12:18 AM

Parker > Paul
http://www.clap.name/images/blog/tony_parker.jpg

LMAO.

Parkers Hall of Fame teams > CP3's Trash teams

Like i've said before and will always say, when you speak about individual players vs other individual players, you throw their TEAMS accomplishments out of the argument. Do you honestly think if you switched tim duncan with david west from the N.O. teams that S.A. would've beat a team with tim duncan and CP3. Think again.

Same thing with rondo, assists come a lot easier when you pass to kevin garnett, paul pierce, and ray allen.

Jdm94Coupe
11-27-2012, 12:22 AM

Parker > Paul

i know you don't watch the nba too much, let me refresh your memory........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtprNCcGNU

Sinfix_15
11-27-2012, 02:44 AM
LMAO.

Parkers Hall of Fame teams > CP3's Trash teams

Like i've said before and will always say, when you speak about individual players vs other individual players, you throw their TEAMS accomplishments out of the argument. Do you honestly think if you switched tim duncan with david west from the N.O. teams that S.A. would've beat a team with tim duncan and CP3. Think again.

Same thing with rondo, assists come a lot easier when you pass to kevin garnett, paul pierce, and ray allen.

if if if if if...... how about we stick to what happens and has happened, rather than your fantasy scenarios for Chris Paul.

Paul has been a stat machine on bad teams. Parker has been the floor general on championship teams.

Jdm94Coupe
11-27-2012, 08:15 AM
if if if if if...... how about we stick to what happens and has happened, rather than your fantasy scenarios for Chris Paul.

Paul has been a stat machine on bad teams. Parker has been the floor general on championship teams.

FLOOR GENERAL!!!!! LMAO!!!! Parker is a SCORING PG, never been a good passer, get your facts straight. It's not a fantasy scenario, it's common sense. When you play with HALL OF FAME players it makes a HUGE difference. Ask robert horry.

Yea let's stick to what has happened....... post up their career stats, i bet you won't embarrass yourself. Cp3 is #2 ALL TIME in Assists Per Game in PLAYOFF HISTORY.

Sinfix_15
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
FLOOR GENERAL!!!!! LMAO!!!! Parker is a SCORING PG, never been a good passer, get your facts straight. It's not a fantasy scenario, it's common sense. When you play with HALL OF FAME players it makes a HUGE difference. Ask robert horry.

Yea let's stick to what has happened....... post up their career stats, i bet you won't embarrass yourself. Cp3 is #2 ALL TIME in Assists Per Game in PLAYOFF HISTORY.

Had the same argument with you last year.... beat you over the head with stats and you still didnt listen. Your argument is "Chris Paul could do the same thing if he played on the spurs".....

maybe he could, maybe he couldnt..... hell, i agree that he could.......

but he didnt, and Tony Parker did. Tony Parker has rings....... rings that are in large part because of his own individual performances. Chris Paul has spent his career being a stat machine on a bad team.

So, quit having fantasies about what would have happened if Chris Paul got to play with Tim Duncan.... Jordan... Karl Malone or whoever else...... and lets judge players by their actual merits......

Tony Parker..... Champion, finals MVP.......
Chris Paul..... stats.

argument over.
http://www.cocktailmatch.com/users/156/blog/Tony%20Parker%20Finals%20MVP%20Trophy.jpg

Vteckidd
11-27-2012, 01:15 PM
I could argue both ways.

Mario Chalmers has a ring, but he played next to LBJ and Wade and Bosh. Doesnt make him a great PG. Chalmers has arguably the easiest job in the world in the NBA but hes still not even a top 20 PG IMO.

That is where you have to respect Tony Parker, you arent guaranteed being great just because you play next to HOFers or other stars. Parker is just a great player period, scorer, passer, running the offense. Assists dont always tell the tale. Parker is very good at pick and roll and ball distribution. Hes also a phenomenal scorer.

Paul is too young to start saying the best at this or the best at that etc. He the best in the NBA at his position, im comfortable saying that. Hes one of the best ever at his position, in his young career. I feel he will win a title at some point.

To me CP3 is like a LBJ at PG. He does a lot of things very well whether its scoring, assists, rebounds, etc. I think he is much more all around than Parker has ever been ....consistently.

Jdm94Coupe
11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
beat you over the head with stats and you still didnt listen.

LMAO, his stats don't compare to CP3's..... regular season OR playoffs.... fact remains, when you play with HOF players, it makes it easier. Common Sense.

Tony Parker is great, just not a better player then Chris Paul.

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I think both arguments you guys make are flawed because:

John Stockton played next to HOFers and NEVER WON A RING, he was a great PG but doesnt make you a champion
I can name tons of PG who played with garbage players that shined still. Allen Iverson, Mitch Ritch, Hardaway, etc.

CP3 is a great PG, regardless of talent around him. Thats the job of a PG, to distribute. The greats make people better regardless of talent.

Vteckidd
11-29-2012, 09:01 PM
San Antonio Spurs to sit 4 of top 5 scorers vs. Miami Heat - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8692304/san-antonio-spurs-sit-4-top-5-scorers-vs-miami-heat)

WTF since when does Heil Sternler get to decide how coaches prep their players? Who appointed him chairman of the 4th reich? Thats that bullshit. He cant dictate who plays and who doesnt.

I sincerely hope the Spurs FO says "you can take your sanctions and shove them up your biased ass".

Sinfix_15
11-29-2012, 09:41 PM
San Antonio Spurs to sit 4 of top 5 scorers vs. Miami Heat - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8692304/san-antonio-spurs-sit-4-top-5-scorers-vs-miami-heat)

WTF since when does Heil Sternler get to decide how coaches prep their players? Who appointed him chairman of the 4th reich? Thats that bullshit. He cant dictate who plays and who doesnt.

I sincerely hope the Spurs FO says "you can take your sanctions and shove them up your biased ass".

Why show the heat your hand? The spurs are aging, they have to manage their team's minutes. Dont let the Heat feel what you have, dont give them any ammunition to prepare for a potential championship series. The Spurs will coast into the playoffs as usual. Commish cant decide how the Spurs manage their roster's minutes.

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2012, 09:05 AM
Lets get this back up........ marry christmas everybody.......

so who is the best team in L.A.??

Vteckidd
12-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Clippers by far at this point, but Lakers are heating up.

Clippers have a tough road stretch coming up where we will see how they do

Sinfix_15
12-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Lets get this back up........ marry christmas everybody.......

so who is the best team in L.A.??

There's another team in LA???

jk, clips are hot.

side note..... dont you wish our government fired black head coaches as fast as the NBA does??

Vteckidd
12-27-2012, 05:15 PM
I think Avery Johnson was fired way to fast. They are 14-14 in one of the toughest divisions in the league (Boston AND Red Hot Knicks). They are still an 8th seed currently.

It is a personnel issue more with Joe Johnson IMO. He and DWILL will not mesh, always thought that was a bad trade (good for hawks). JJ is a ISO player that doesnt shoot 1/10th as well as MELO.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2012, 02:09 AM
soooooooooooooooo good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kbRdDhYFGSw

Jdm94Coupe
01-02-2013, 07:08 PM
i was hoping my clippers streak would end before they met the lakers on friday night...... they didnt need that type of target on their back.

cp3 should be the front runner for MVP right now. all jokes aside.

Jdm94Coupe
01-02-2013, 07:17 PM
soooooooooooooooo good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kbRdDhYFGSw

that commercial was good..... this is definitely one of my fav cp3 videos though..... look at what he did to L.A. with a team that honestly didnt deserve to even make the playoffs. But this year will be different, trust me.

Chris Paul | 80% FEAR - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDb4aRqTxOc&NR=1&feature=endscreen)

Jdm94Coupe
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
There's another team in LA???

jk, clips are hot.

side note..... dont you wish our government fired black head coaches as fast as the NBA does??

depends on who the white alternatives are.

Jdm94Coupe
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
how bout them lakers? lmao!

this is considerably worse then the heats first season. wayyy more star power, and they are CONSIDERABLY worse then miami was. im very happy to see this, i just wish kobe wasnt part of it.

lakers vs spurs tonight
and
clippers vs mavs

this should be cp3's mvp season..... he was ROBBED in 08

Sinfix_15
01-09-2013, 12:00 PM
how bout them lakers? lmao!

this is considerably worse then the heats first season. wayyy more star power, and they are CONSIDERABLY worse then miami was. im very happy to see this, i just wish kobe wasnt part of it.

lakers vs spurs tonight
and
clippers vs mavs

this should be cp3's mvp season..... he was ROBBED in 08

idk if id say more star power than the Heat...... Nash is about to turn 40, Kobe is in his twilight years. If i assembled a team of Carl Malone, Larry Bird, Reggie Miller and John Stockton tomorrow, you couldnt say "more star power than the heat"

Lakers look bad though...... Howard just might be the NBA's Terrell Owens.

Spurs chugging along quietly as usual. Most consistent team on the planet.

Jdm94Coupe
01-09-2013, 04:18 PM
idk if id say more star power than the Heat...... Nash is about to turn 40, Kobe is in his twilight years. If i assembled a team of Carl Malone, Larry Bird, Reggie Miller and John Stockton tomorrow, you couldnt say "more star power than the heat"

Lakers look bad though...... Howard just might be the NBA's Terrell Owens.

Spurs chugging along quietly as usual. Most consistent team on the planet.

With the spurs its always been about their depth and coaching. not their stars/starters...... the reason they always win so many games is because they have a coach that realizes when someone is fucking up and they have the depth to pull that person out of the game and not have THAT big of a drop off in talent. spurs aren't quiet..... people dont watch them because they bore them.

i love basketball and i take FULL advantage of my league pass, so i watch them 4/5 times a week......

the lakers have a person who has passed 30,000 points, 5 championship rings, and a league MVP
a PG who has passed 10,000 assists and has 2 league MVP's
a Center with 3 Defensive player of the year awards and a nba finals appearance

im pretty sure thats more star power

and i would love to see a spurs/clipper rematch in the playoffs...... clippers have the bench they lacked last year. it would be a GREAT series!

and IMO CP3 is the league MVP so far, but he won't get considered for it mainly because he doesn't play the minutes everyone else plays....

Vteckidd
01-09-2013, 05:22 PM
If I had to vote for MVP I would go like this

1. LBJ
2. CP3
3. KD
4. MELO
5. BEARD

LBJ is still clearly the #1, he gets numbers in categories CP3 wont ever like Rebounds and the Points (CP3 rarely needs 20+ PPG and hes not the defensive player LBJ is) Also, LBJ is able to play all 5 positions.

its tough to consider anyone else besides LBJ , I think he was robbed when D Rose won it 2 years ago personally.

Lakers, I look at it like Kobe is still in 90% of prime condition, D12 took a step back, Pau has taken 3 steps back, Nash is consistent at passing the ball but hes not the MVP he used to be. I was never big on the Lakers even when they got D12.

I still think it will be Clippers/OKC/Spurs with the Grizz right there come playoff time

Jdm94Coupe
01-09-2013, 06:32 PM
LBJ is still clearly the #1, he gets numbers in categories CP3 wont ever like Rebounds and the Points (CP3 rarely needs 20+ PPG and hes not the defensive player LBJ is) Also, LBJ is able to play all 5 positions.

Let's REALLY break this down......

The clippers have the NBA's BEST record and have beat Miami Head 2 Head pretty convincingly....If miami was in the western conference they would be the #4 seed RIGHT now.

Clippers are 27-8
Miami is 23-10

Lebron is #5 in the NBA with 38.5 Minutes Per Game
Paul is #55 in the NBA with 33.2 Minutes Per Game

(Rondo is #14 at 37.5 MPG)

Paul is the NBA leader in steals per game, and when he needs to score and play big minutes..... ie: The last laker game and GS game... (30 points 13 assists on kobe bryant) He is #2 in the NBA in assists, BUT if you do per 48 minutes.....

Paul is @ 13.5
Rondo is @ 14.5

Rondo averages 4 turnovers per game.... Paul averages 2 Turnovers per game
When it comes to me deciding what PG is TOP.... I look at assists/turnover ratio.....

Paul is 4.4assists/ per turnover (best for ALL PG's in the NBA)
Rondo is 3.1 assists/ per turnover

Now to be a PG only playing 33 MPG his stats JUMP off the paper(thats not even 3 quarters)..... dont forget the clippers have BLOWN out a lot of people and CP3 has sat out A LOT of 4th quarters....

Based off what he/the clippers have done to..... San Antonio (2 times), Lakers (2 times), Miami, Memphis, Portland,Chicago (2 times), Utah (2 times), Boston..... I think he deserves serious consideration for leading his team to the best record in the NBA. ESPECIALLY factoring they were the worst franchise in the NBA....

Jdm94Coupe
01-09-2013, 07:14 PM
and hes not the defensive player LBJ is

Thats where I think you are wrong. He doesn't block shots.... But he is EVERY bit the on ball defender lebron is and he is a THIEF! Ask derrick rose.... But from what they say on ESPN, he is the front runner for defensive player of the year right now.... imagine if cp3 pulls that off, lol

Vteckidd
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Thats where I think you are wrong. He doesn't block shots.... But he is EVERY bit the on ball defender lebron is and he is a THIEF! Ask derrick rose.... But from what they say on ESPN, he is the front runner for defensive player of the year right now.... imagine if cp3 pulls that off, lol

Well to me it comes down to interpretation. What does MVP mean to you?

To me it means what team cant possibly do without that particular player. Look what happened to Cleveland without LBJ, what happened to Miami with him. What happened to Chicago without D Rose, and with him.

New Orleans was a shitty team with paul, and they are still a shitty team LOL :P

Paul deserves every bit of consideration for MVP, but if i was building a team starting from scratch, LBJ all day everyday and twice on sundays. Paul is arguably the best player at his position in the league, but i still think LBJ is MVP right now.

I dont know why you mentioned Rondo, I wouldnt put Rondo in CP3 category right now. Celtics got MORE talent and are doing WORSE right now. Thats not MVP potential, otherwise we would be factoring in Kobe Bryant.

Vteckidd
01-09-2013, 11:40 PM
WHo do you think deserves the MVP in the NFL ? just for shits and giggles.

Ill hold my answer until you answer

Sinfix_15
01-10-2013, 12:39 AM

My NBA MVP list looks exactly like yours. I'd probably have Kobe in my top 5 if the lakers didnt suck so bad.

NFL MVP......The only reason Tom Brady doesnt win the MVP every single year is because hes been so good for so long the perception is "oh look, Tom Brady being Tom Brady again..."

I'd have to say #1 Adrian Peterson #2 P Manning #3 Brady

Calvin would be on the list if not for Lions being terrible

Jdm94Coupe
01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Well to me it comes down to interpretation. What does MVP mean to you?

To me it means what team cant possibly do without that particular player. Look what happened to Cleveland without LBJ, what happened to Miami with him. What happened to Chicago without D Rose, and with him.

New Orleans was a shitty team with paul, and they are still a shitty team LOL :P

Paul deserves every bit of consideration for MVP, but if i was building a team starting from scratch, LBJ all day everyday and twice on sundays. Paul is arguably the best player at his position in the league, but i still think LBJ is MVP right now.

I dont know why you mentioned Rondo, I wouldnt put Rondo in CP3 category right now. Celtics got MORE talent and are doing WORSE right now. Thats not MVP potential, otherwise we would be factoring in Kobe Bryant.

1. Let's get this straight..... The hornets did NOT suck with Chris Paul, the problem was they always ran into superior teams then them. No way can pushing the eventual champion to 6-7 games every playoff count as you being horrible. The hornets have the worst record in the western conference right now if im not mistaken. You don't think thats a drop??? And they got the #1 pick in the draft, the best 3pt shooting PF in the nba, eric gordon.... etc

To me, the MVP is the person who I take off his team and they drop the farthest...... the clippers have the best record in the NBA. Before Chris Paul the clippers would PRAY about making the playoffs. Miami already won a championship before lebron, we gotta quit acting like he went to a trash team.....

Chicago without derrick rose is STILL a top 4 team in the east...... and they have the best defense in the nba..... trust me, switch rose and paul and see whose team goes further. rose is a scorer and makes nobody around him better, him getting the MVP was the worst shit i've seen in a while.

And I would still like to know how you think New Orleans was a shitty team when they had paul? You couldn't have watched them much......

Jdm94Coupe
01-10-2013, 08:07 PM

Tebow?

Vteckidd
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
trust me, switch rose and paul and see whose team goes further. rose is a scorer and makes nobody around him better, him getting the MVP was the worst shit i've seen in a while.

I agree with that. Hes a slightly better player than WB IMO as a point guard. Still think LBJ deserved it again that year. It had more to do with the Bulls Record than anything IMO and LBJ was HATED that year.

Lebron still to me is the guy that just flat out dominates at every position from F to G to even C if he has to, his inside game, passing, defense. CP3 will be a cLOSE CLOSE 2nd IMO.

I really honestly dont know if anyone can really beat out LBJ in his prime for MVP. Rose should NOT have won that year

Id pick Peyton Manning personally over AP. I think what AP did was phenomenal, but Manning took Denver from a 8-8 to 12-4 1st place. Min has always been a kinda playoff team

Sinfix_15
01-11-2013, 12:56 AM
I agree with that. Hes a slightly better player than WB IMO as a point guard. Still think LBJ deserved it again that year. It had more to do with the Bulls Record than anything IMO and LBJ was HATED that year.

Lebron still to me is the guy that just flat out dominates at every position from F to G to even C if he has to, his inside game, passing, defense. CP3 will be a cLOSE CLOSE 2nd IMO.

I really honestly dont know if anyone can really beat out LBJ in his prime for MVP. Rose should NOT have won that year

Id pick Peyton Manning personally over AP. I think what AP did was phenomenal, but Manning took Denver from a 8-8 to 12-4 1st place. Min has always been a kinda playoff team

Lot of people i'd rather have the ball in their hands than Lebron..... but the total package Lebron brings is what makes him great. defense, rebs, ability to play every position

Sinfix_15
01-11-2013, 12:58 AM
The Lakers had the right idea the first time around..... keep Bynum and trade for Chris Paul...... let Terrell Owens... cough... Dwight Howard stay on the magic.

Jdm94Coupe
01-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Chris Paul and Kobe would've been epic....... they JUST moved CP3 to top of the MVP Ladder list.......

These quotes are EXACTLY how i feel about the MVP situation........

"I don't know if there is another player who is as critical to his team's bottom line as Chris," said a former Eastern Conference general manager. "Think about it: take LeBron off of his team, Durant off of his team or Carmelo off of his team and they're still going to be playoff teams and teams that have to be reckoned with. The Clippers don't have that luxury with Chris, by virtue of the position he plays and the leadership he brings and the fact that the Clippers, as an organization, have never been in this position before. He's taking that franchise places they've never been in our lifetime."

"Paul's "numbers" won't match up against the competition, mostly because he's a facilitator first and a scorer only when needed. But his leadership numbers, if there were any, would be off the charts."

Paul's #'s from last week........ 25PPG, 12.7APG, 5RPG, and 1.7SPG

Race to the MVP Ladder | NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/2012-13/index.html)

Sinfix_15
01-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Chris Paul and Kobe would've been epic....... they JUST moved CP3 to top of the MVP Ladder list.......

These quotes are EXACTLY how i feel about the MVP situation........

"I don't know if there is another player who is as critical to his team's bottom line as Chris," said a former Eastern Conference general manager. "Think about it: take LeBron off of his team, Durant off of his team or Carmelo off of his team and they're still going to be playoff teams and teams that have to be reckoned with. The Clippers don't have that luxury with Chris, by virtue of the position he plays and the leadership he brings and the fact that the Clippers, as an organization, have never been in this position before. He's taking that franchise places they've never been in our lifetime."

"Paul's "numbers" won't match up against the competition, mostly because he's a facilitator first and a scorer only when needed. But his leadership numbers, if there were any, would be off the charts."

Paul's #'s from last week........ 25PPG, 12.7APG, 5RPG, and 1.7SPG

Race to the MVP Ladder | NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/2012-13/index.html)

If that's the case......... then Tim Duncan wins the last 10 MVPS.....

but it's not.

Jdm94Coupe
01-14-2013, 04:41 AM
If that's the case......... then Tim Duncan wins the last 10 MVPS.....

but it's not.

San Antonio still makes the playoffs without Duncan. Easily. Superstars along side him for his ENTIRE CAREER.

Jdm94Coupe
01-14-2013, 07:51 AM

The year before he was drafted.....

they went 18-64 (2004-2005)...... these are the years following his arrival....

Rookie Season and Rookie of the year....... 38-44 (2005-2006)
Second season....................................... 39-43 (2006-2007)
Third Season.......................................... 56-26 (2007-2008)

I wouldn't say they sucked with Paul. I would say they went from the NBA's worst, to one game behind the lakers for the #1 seed (and N.O. lost their last game of the season and L.A. Lakers won their last 4 games of the season) mainly because of the acquisition and growth of one player....

aka franchise changer..... now we are seeing it again but with another team. This time he's got depth around him, but still lacks the coach he needs. But I think they will do great despite their sub par coach.

Jdm94Coupe
01-31-2013, 01:38 PM
boy they need chris back, lol....

what you guys think about the memphis trade? think they are a team that still can make some noise?

Sinfix_15
02-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Spurs still quietly chugging along in 1st place...... whats new.

Jdm94Coupe
02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Spurs still quietly chugging along in 1st place...... whats new.

Best Regular Season Team EVERY year. No more NBA finals appearances for them though, the rest of the league has got their memo. (More then 1 Superstar on one team w/ a solid bench)...... AND....... Best coach in the NBA.

And I keep hearing people say quietly...... its not that they are quiet, most fans just think they are boring. They are constantly on my league pass, I watch them 4/5 times a week, so its not quiet to me.

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Spurs are like the Falcons, they have dominated the regular season, but disappeared in the playoffs last 3 years. I wont give them any respect until they get back to the finals. After the shellacking they got from OKC last year...........

I dont see them running through the CP3 lead Clippers as easily this year either. Clips are far deeper and younger. Question is do they have the experience....

Jdm94Coupe
02-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Spurs are like the Falcons, they have dominated the regular season, but disappeared in the playoffs last 3 years. I wont give them any respect until they get back to the finals. After the shellacking they got from OKC last year...........

I dont see them running through the CP3 lead Clippers as easily this year either. Clips are far deeper and younger. Question is do they have the experience....

I don't think the experience is the clippers problem. I think the fact they are terrified to enter the playoffs with any injuries..... CP3 is TIRED of losing to the spurs/lakers in his career. I assure you 100%, one of those 2 teams wont send him home this year. There is ONE team in the NBA that will send the clippers home. OKC, nobody else. Even the almightly Heat. If they get to the NBA finals (long shot if they meet OKC), Nobody in the East will beat them.

BTW.... heard the rumor? eric bledsoe and caron butler for KG..... what u think?

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Prior to the spurs going on a 4 game losing streak to end the season, everyone had them running away with the championship.......

not much has changed, they just got clocked. Same ole spurs will make the same ole run again this year.

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
KG will never be traded for 2 reasons

1) He has a no trade clause, any deal he would have to approve. KG is a different breed, hes not "ring chasing" like Ray Allen, Juan Howard, and all those guys are doing. He wants to win his way, with heart and pride, not the easy way out. KG BLEEDS celtic green, hes going nowhere

2) Clippers can get MUCH better deal than 37 year old overpaid garnett for Bledsoe and Butler. Bledsoe will be a hot commodity , Butler is injury prone and streaky. Bledsoe is their ticket, and right now with CP3 being hurt, i dont see them trading him away.

Clippers will have issues in the half court set like they always do especially without CP3. The game slows down, they are NOT a good halfcourt team. Crawford has cooled down as i said he would. The bust has been DJ, hes really slowed down after the first 20 games. He has to be much more effective for them to go DEEP into the playoffs. Blake Griffin will not cut it and CP3 cant do it on his own.

Sinfix_15
02-05-2013, 11:00 PM
so the rockets score 140 points tonight.....

Vteckidd
02-05-2013, 11:56 PM
streaky, Rockets cant hold their own vs deepers teams. they need a trade for a true SF.

Jdm94Coupe
02-06-2013, 09:15 AM
KG will never be traded for 2 reasons

1) He has a no trade clause, any deal he would have to approve. KG is a different breed, hes not "ring chasing" like Ray Allen, Juan Howard, and all those guys are doing. He wants to win his way, with heart and pride, not the easy way out. KG BLEEDS celtic green, hes going nowhere

2) Clippers can get MUCH better deal than 37 year old overpaid garnett for Bledsoe and Butler. Bledsoe will be a hot commodity , Butler is injury prone and streaky. Bledsoe is their ticket, and right now with CP3 being hurt, i dont see them trading him away.

Clippers will have issues in the half court set like they always do especially without CP3. The game slows down, they are NOT a good halfcourt team. Crawford has cooled down as i said he would. The bust has been DJ, hes really slowed down after the first 20 games. He has to be much more effective for them to go DEEP into the playoffs. Blake Griffin will not cut it and CP3 cant do it on his own.

Yea the garnett trade isn't what they need. If they were going to do anything, trying to get Rudy Gay is what I thought they should do. SF is their weakpoint, and having someone tall and athletic to ATTEMPT to counter Durant when they run into him is what I thought they would shoot for.

Last year their problem was DEPTH, the half court with paul will sort itself out. Without Paul they are nothing anyway, no need to even speak as if they don't have them. Whoever they play in the playoffs, without Paul they will be going home.

Now you see why I say Paul should've been considered #1 on the MVP list at the time. Without him his team isn't even a playoff team. EVERY other superstar in the NBA, if you take them off of their team..... they are STILL a playoff team. DJ just needs to defend and rebound, IDK how you consider him a bust. He does EXACTLY what he needs to do, IMO. Blake Griffin goes as CP3 isn't in the lineup, people overlook the fact that chris makes EVERYONE on the team better. The reason you say DJ has fell off is because chris hasn't been in the lineup to get him the easy shots he was getting before, same goes for blake, caron, crawford, etc......

so the rockets score 140 points tonight.....

Imagine if they were in the Eastern Conference..... top 6 seed in the east???

streaky, Rockets cant hold their own vs deepers teams. they need a trade for a true SF.

I agree they are streaky..... but they can beat anyone in the NBA on any given night, don't forget what Harden did in the playoffs last year. I can tell you this, the Eastern Conference is VERY lucky a lot of the lower seeded western conference teams aren't in the East.

Top 6 seed if they were in the East?

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 09:24 AM
DJ was averaging like 19ppg there for awhile. I think with his length and athleticism, hes a 15/15 guy night in night out. I know with JCRAW and CP3 and BGRIFF its tough to get points, but hes GOT to be a point scoring big man for them. hes too good to be averaging what hes averaging.

That first 20 games we were talking about best Center in the WEST, hes kinda fallen off since then. Id like to see him do MUCH better. hes a big time talent IMO

Jdm94Coupe
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
his points have dropped off because they no longer play him in the 4th quarters and especially without paul playing, you can't have a sub 50% FT shooter on the court in crunchtime without your floor general. most of their problems go away when paul or even billups are healthy. i wish one of them at least would hurry up and come back, lol.

Jdm94Coupe
02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
my homeboi and i were talking about the playoffs for this upcoming summer...... he told me the clippers wont go past the first round because their best player (cp3) has NO playoff experience..... i asked him has he been living under a rock? i sent him this..... he responded with "i never saw those games, lol"

Chris Paul 32 points 15 Assists vs Kobe Bryant Lakers 39 points 07.01.2009 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5HPZOTnJdw&list=PLijOA_p--iE7dvqAXJDfjGQGhjc3nM2Ap)

Vteckidd
02-06-2013, 10:30 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/560104_4354468855413_1874150646_n.jpg

ALL HAIL LORD ZBO

Love Zbo, cause I model a lot of my game off him. GOod win for the Hawks doe

Jdm94Coupe
02-07-2013, 07:19 PM
yea i love zach too..... memphis was a top 4 seed in the west when the season started. after the rudy gay trade they will drop below the 4th seed. golden state will catch them soon.

Vteckidd
02-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah they are going to have to re-gel to stand a chance. Gritty team, need someone to step up and lead.

Jdm94Coupe
02-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah they are going to have to re-gel to stand a chance. Gritty team, need someone to step up and lead.

they traded the one that needed to step up, lol

Vteckidd
02-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Rudy gay was their josh smith.

Clippers got clubbed last night .

Jdm94Coupe
02-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Rudy gay was their josh smith.

Clippers got clubbed last night .

Clippers should've traded for Rudy Gay.

Yea Crawford, Griffin, Billups, and Paul chose the WRONG game to come back from injury!!

Sinfix_15
02-12-2013, 11:55 AM
I officially hate the clippers now. I hope they get swept in the first round.

Why you ask??????

because i'm sick and damn tired of Blake Griffin asking me if i want to be amazing every 5 minutes.

Vteckidd
02-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Another injury for the celtics. This season is starting to look like last season. Decimated by injuries. Barbosa and Sully werent HUGE losses, but hurts the depth.

I wonder what PG we will sign now. Would like to go get Jannero Pargo if the Hawks waive him

Jdm94Coupe
02-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Another injury for the celtics. This season is starting to look like last season. Decimated by injuries. Barbosa and Sully werent HUGE losses, but hurts the depth.

I wonder what PG we will sign now. Would like to go get Jannero Pargo if the Hawks waive him

We will let you guys have bledsoe, just give us garnett. lol

Jdm94Coupe
02-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I officially hate the clippers now. I hope they get swept in the first round.

The clippers have depth now. The only way they don't play in the Western Conference finals is if Chris Paul has a season ending injury OR they meet OKC in the 2nd Round.

Vteckidd
02-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Too bad we dont have any draft picks to grab Bledsoe. Id love to get him. Maybe Delonte West will come back

Jdm94Coupe
02-13-2013, 09:17 PM
what moves you think are gonna be made before the deadline?

Vteckidd
02-13-2013, 10:53 PM
what moves you think are gonna be made before the deadline?

I dont think a lot honestly. There are too many teams that just cant make the trades. Everyone is really looking at the cap and luxury tax next season, and what you have right now is haves and have nots.

You have people like the Lakers who , because of their big payroll over the last 10 years, have NO pieces left to trade really. BIG existing contracts NOBODY wants, everyone wants expiring. People like Rudy Gay who had huge overpriced contracts can only go to teams that are REALLY REALLY shitty with TONS of buying power. Keeping that in mind:

Celtics have no pieces to deal IMO. MAYBE Brandon Bass or Courtney lee, but i doubt it. The time to ship Pierce and KG off was 3 years ago, not now. They have a youthful core they will depend on going forward. Jeff Green will replace Paul Pierce, Rondo is their for life. Theyll go after someone in FA when KG and PP retire.

Clippers, why mess with a good thing. No reason to move bledsoe, hes too valuable as a backup in case Paul gets hurt. Clippers are SOOOOO DEEP especially with a healthy Odom and Butler and Billips. But they lack a real second PG, and Im not sure I would let Bledsoe go because you wont get much in return for him maybe a draft pick.

Lakers the only piece i see them moving is Gasol, but his trade value now is seriously diminished. AND PAU is a handcuff if they lose D12 in the offseason. They trade Pau for nothing, lose d12, they are in serious serious trouble.

Hawks, unless they get big time draft picks, Josh Smith is going nowhere. I wish they would trade him, but I sense they know he wont get a max contract anywhere else, no other team can afford to give him BIG money besides maybe the mavericks. Nets have the payroll so he could wind up there, but does he REALLY want to play next to JJ again?

I really dont see any big trades happening. Teams will do some minor moves, save money, and look towards FA this offseason

Franco Tirador
02-16-2013, 08:00 PM
went to the last game of the hawks Vs New Orleans, we had it at first but they would not guard that #21 from N.O., hope tonights dunk contest is worth watching,

i should be at the game this Wednesday Vs. the heat

Sinfix_15
02-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Tony Parker son.............. puttin in work

I know you're watchin this JDM.....

Sinfix_15
02-21-2013, 11:17 PM
"Chris Paul is a great leader...... but Tony Parker is the best PG in the game" -Reggie Miller tonight while watching Tony Parker carve the Clippers to pieces.

Vteckidd
02-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I just want to point out how dead on balls accurate i was about the trade deadline.

Clippers getting WORKED by the Spurs. Tony Parker =money. This is what the Clippers weakness is. Zero low post game, kinda like OKC. When you have a team like the Spurs that can shoot and post, its tough to beat. Blake Griffin and DJORDAN have to be more active down low.