PDA

View Full Version : Misc Thoughts and prayers please..

-EnVus-
10-28-2012, 11:46 PM
I know a lot of you are religious in some way or even if not I ask you to please pray or share a thought for my 35 week old baby girl. I and my wife spent the past 4 days in the Hospital with our baby having heart issues. Her heart was beating over 200 bpm followed by a Arrhythmia (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=709&q=arrhythmia&tbs=sx:1&tbo=u&ei=KAmOUJPXMYHs8gTskoHoCQ&ved=0CB0QjRM),they put my wife on HIGH dose of Cardiac med's to help the baby. The Med's then made her heart rate to low the first 2 days but became normal last night.
We have gone home now but she is not fully in the clear and we are scared.

CSquared
10-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish you the best of luck.

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Thank you

spank
10-29-2012, 12:05 AM
sorry to hear that.keep the faith and i wish you the best of luck

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Thank you and faith is all i seem to have left lately

Kyle
10-29-2012, 12:28 AM
My thoughts go out to you and I pray everything works out. I spent 30 days in the CCU with family last year and it was the hardest experience of my life. Do your best to stay healthy so you can be there for everyone, its easy to stop eating and sleeping.

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 12:40 AM
My thoughts go out to you and I pray everything works out. I spent 30 days in the CCU with family last year and it was the hardest experience of my life. Do your best to stay healthy so you can be there for everyone, its easy to stop eating and sleeping.
I have anxiety issues have since i was a child and the emotional roller coaster over the last few days is about to kill me. I know i have to keep a good clear mind for her and i am trying so hard. Thank you for your thoughts...

NevrNufTorq
10-29-2012, 12:47 AM
many prayers for you and her thru this time bro!!!! sorry to hear about it but i'll be praying for yall, keep us posted

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 12:54 AM
many prayers for you and her thru this time bro!!!! sorry to hear about it but i'll be praying for yall, keep us posted
Thank you and will do...

Boosted FC
10-29-2012, 07:19 AM
I'll say a prayer.

Franco Tirador
10-29-2012, 08:07 AM
sorry to hear, stay strong and keep the faith, ill bring this up so we can pray for it tomorrow at church

Sammich
10-29-2012, 08:10 AM
definitely in my thoughts

D3UC3S
10-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Thats scary stuff man. I hope everything gets better. My kid is my life and couldn't imagine going through what you are right now. Thoughts and prayers your way...

Boosting EG
10-29-2012, 10:30 AM
sorry to hear that.keep the faith and i wish you the best of luck

x2

Sil'vr-Boi6
10-29-2012, 04:18 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. Keep strong.

BTLFED
10-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Man I am so sorry to hear that but am glad that things have seemed to get a little better at least. You will definitely be in my thoughts and I truly hope that the stabilizing sticks and you end up with a healthy mom and baby. Stay strong and positive. It will work out. We are all rooting for you and your family, my friend.

green91
10-30-2012, 08:31 PM
All BS aside, I always send prayers our for folks children. Hope they are able to find the cause and take good care of her.

-EnVus-
10-30-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll say a prayer.

sorry to hear, stay strong and keep the faith, ill bring this up so we can pray for it tomorrow at church

definitely in my thoughts

Thats scary stuff man. I hope everything gets better. My kid is my life and couldn't imagine going through what you are right now. Thoughts and prayers your way...

x2

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. Keep strong.

Man I am so sorry to hear that but am glad that things have seemed to get a little better at least. You will definitely be in my thoughts and I truly hope that the stabilizing sticks and you end up with a healthy mom and baby. Stay strong and positive. It will work out. We are all rooting for you and your family, my friend.

All BS aside, I always send prayers our for folks children. Hope they are able to find the cause and take good care of her.

Thank you all and we go to have her checked again since leaving the hospital tomorrow I will post with update then.

BTLFED
10-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Thank you all and we go to have her checked again since leaving the hospital tomorrow I will post with update then.

Yeah definitely keep us posted.

-EnVus-
10-31-2012, 05:47 PM
Just got home from baby girls Doctors and everything looks great. She is showing right now as almost 8 pounds so the doctor said November 12th if her lungs look fully grown he will induce my wife into labor. We will have her almost 2 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule :) Thank you all for thoughts/prayers and thank you God as always.

D3UC3S
10-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Thats great news bud! Definately a blessing.

BTLFED
11-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Just got home from baby girls Doctors and everything looks great. She is showing right now as almost 8 pounds so the doctor said November 12th if her lungs look fully grown he will induce my wife into labor. We will have her almost 2 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule :) Thank you all for thoughts/prayers and thank you God as always.

Thats awesome! So glad to hear it! :thumbup:

isa2o3
11-02-2012, 06:35 PM

That's great. I hope all goes well from here.

-EnVus-
11-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Thats great news bud! Definately a blessing.

Thats awesome! So glad to hear it! :thumbup:

That's great. I hope all goes well from here.

Thanks and baby girl is doing great and is oh so strong she is kicking mommy in the ribs like Bruce Lee