PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Faggot in the Burgundy Integra

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Because we all know every fucking Honda kid is on ImportAtlanta, and you know who you are.

Next time, you're going to get a lot more then just lighters and gas receipts thrown at you. You simply DO NOT ride my ass for 10 minuets, with your high beams on, especially when i'm already going 10 over. Next time, I'm not going to just go 25mph until the intersection.

It is simply FUCKED UP to pass me over the double yellow and try to brake check me. Next time, I'm going to bury my truck so far up your ass that you aren't moving until the cops come.

You got very lucky that you didn't end up with metal dug into your skull, which is where that was going after you got out and started hitting people, because there were loaded guns with us, for incidents just like that.

Again, next time you won't be lucky enough to drive away.

To everyone else, disregard this.

CSquared
10-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Sorry man i was having a bad night.

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2012, 12:55 PM
You got very lucky that you didn't end up with metal dug into your skull, which is where that was going after you got out and started hitting people, because there were loaded guns with us, for incidents just like that.

I know you asked for us not involved to disregard, but I'm curious. More info, please!

fatty
10-28-2012, 02:06 PM
should of slammed on your brakes, let him rear end you, complain of horrible neck pain and call 1800-411-pain. maybe go even so far as to biting your tongue till it bleeds. blood equals more money. seriously

Sir_Christopher
10-28-2012, 02:12 PM
shitting your pants, also gives you more money. true story!

oreign
10-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Sorry man i was having a bad night.

lol do you do this with all of these kinds of posts?

CSquared
10-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Lol Shhhhhhhh.

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 04:33 PM
You cannot troll the troll :taun:

The story is kind of long but I promise I'll share it tonight sometime <3

As far as the incident goes, i'm not money hungry nor do I want to deal with fighting a battle over having my Datsun totaled out, so I'll leave the brake checked for a Honda Civic, which is expendable and easily replaced, where my truck isn't.

Not gonna lie though, If I HAD hit the kid, I'd probably be in jail right now and he'd be in the hospital. I don't tolerate incompetent ricers, let alone Honda drivers (no offense to any of you out there, I have lots of legit Honda friends)

dc5-rsx
10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
should of slammed on your brakes, let him rear end you, complain of horrible neck pain and call 1800-411-pain. maybe go even so far as to biting your tongue till it bleeds. blood equals more money. seriously

Lmao

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

C230K
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM
You should of did the PIT

green91
10-28-2012, 05:06 PM
While I will admit that Burgundy isn't the most masculine of colors, how do you know they were a faggot?

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 05:41 PM
While I will admit that Burgundy isn't the most masculine of colors, how do you know they were a faggot?

Because he waddled around like he jusy got done ramming ass with his passenger (it was 4am) not to mention his GF looked like a dude. I think I saw an Adams apple

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2012, 05:54 PM
The story is kind of long but I promise I'll share it tonight sometime <3

I'll be waiting, lolol. Especially about the part where he gets out of the car?

D3UC3S
10-28-2012, 05:59 PM
In for the story

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm kind of disappointed to see that he hasn't shown up :( Oh well. Story time in a bit gents

RsonGt3's
10-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Whats the story?

Echonova
10-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Seriously it was Halloween weekend + the GA/FL game = assholes on the road. I had some douche riding the left lane of 316 when I came upon him and (by coincidence) grandma doing 35 in the right lane. So I tucked in behind this asshole in the Explorer and pass Grandma... Douche decides to clean his windshield.

I own a convertible... I'm no stranger to this game.

Tuck in a little closer to his rear bumper and I stay dry as a tampon worn by a 10yr old.

After 10 minutes of running his wipers he runs dry... So he brake checks. IDGAF you could separate our car by a piece of paper at this point. I'm lowered and so close he can no longer see me in the rear-view, so I hang slightly staggered left so he's sure to see me in his door mirror. and just how close I am to his POS Explorer.

Traffic clears, I pass on the right, cut back in front and stand on the brakes. Like his asshole had to have left bite marks in the seat, stood on the brakes. Stopped in the middle of 316, got out of the car and douche didn't want to talk about what he yelled out the window or the sign language he sent my way. Like a bitch, when it was clear he put it in reverse, cut across the median and went back east bound.

I went to bed smiling with the knowledge that he didn't try shit the rest of his journey, wherever that may have been (maybe not... but I like to think happy thoughts before bed).

D3UC3S
10-28-2012, 08:26 PM
I like your style

CSquared
10-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Seriously it was Halloween weekend + the GA/FL game = assholes on the road. I had some douche riding the left lane of 316 when I came upon him and (by coincidence) grandma doing 35 in the right lane. So I tucked in behind this asshole in the Explorer and pass Grandma... Douche decides to clean his windshield.

Tuck in a little closer to his rear bumper and I stay dry as a tampon worn by a 10yr old.

After 10 minutes of running his wipers he runs dry... So he brake checks. IDGAF you could separate our car by a piece of paper at this point. I'm lowered and so close he can no longer see me in the rear-view, so I hang slightly staggered left so he's sure to see me in his door mirror. and just how close I am to his POS Explorer.

Traffic clears, I pass on the right, cut back in front and stand on the brakes. Like his asshole had to have left bite marks in the seat, stood on the brakes. Stopped in the middle of 316, got out of the car and douche didn't want to talk about what he yelled out the window or the sign language he sent my way. Like a bitch, when it was clear he put it in reverse, cut across the median and went back east bound.

I went to bed smiling with the knowledge that he didn't try shit the rest of his journey, wherever that may have been (maybe not... but I like to think happy thoughts before bed).

I'd be a bad ass like this if I wasn't a 5'7 out of shape pussy.

Echonova
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm 6'0 and out of shape, but even I wouldn't fuck with me.

D3UC3S
10-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Shape has nothing to do with it, unless you are shaped like a gun....

green91
10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
IDK man, your'e the one talking about shoving something up his ass.. but you called him a faggot?

Echonova
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Shape has nothing to do with it, unless you are shaped like a gun....I got one of those too. But that is for real niggas that do real thangs...

Not some pussy ass college kid driving mom's Explorer.

BanginJimmy
10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Since I got my Ram, people dont do this shit to me anymore.

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 10:10 PM
FUCK ECHO you just shat all over this thread with your awesomeness. i mean, how do i compete with that?

Relentless
10-28-2012, 10:26 PM

LMFAO !!! I want to rep you so bad but I keep getting those little messages that say spread some around haha

metalmatt47
10-28-2012, 10:47 PM
So here's the story. I can't promise cool stories of badassery like Echo, but we all laughed about it afterwards. Literally dying....

Me and two friends were down at waffle house on Brownsville road last night around 4a.m. with some friends in our epic costumes (we were having an epic costume party). Friend 'A' was dressed as an epic pirate fully loaded with a sword and gun that he's invested $2K into, and friend 'B' who is a large husky man was dressed as a guy from datelines 'To Catch a Predator.' (Button up shit and an epic stache) On our way out, 'A' was sitting next to me riding up front in the truck, and friend 'B' was in the back sitting on the spare.

Now at this point I feel obligated to explain something about 'B'. he's a point blank, no shit kind of guy. Nicest dude in the world and always willing to go out of his way to help a complete stranger. He's a close friend of mine that NEVER backs down unless the situation warrants it. He is however a very big guy and has a short temper with stupid people.

We were headed back to the house to meet up with everyone else, and were taking back roads back towards douglasville when I came wide left onto a main road to keep the inevitable tire rubbing to a minimum. Low and behold I see this car come flying over the hill towards me a few hundred feet behind with HID's aimed to the sky right into my mirror. At this point I'm ALREADY going 10 over the speed limit (55mph) and the dickhole decides he wants to ride my ass less then 1/2 car length behind me. 'B' starts waving his hands at the dude telling him to back the hell off. Guys ignores us so he chucks a left over receipt and some other papers at the guy, since clearly he wasn't getting the message. The dick wad turns on his highbeams (TWO sets of HID's now blaring into my wide wink mirror) and 'B' starts chucking anything he can find at the guy, just short of smokes and a lighter. He even rips the mustache right off of his face to chuck it at the guy. I had slowed down to 30 mph at this point, just chugging along trying to give the Acura driver a hint, which he clearly doesn't get since he decides to literally sit on my tailgate.

Now, the obvious thing most people would do or tell you to do here is just brake check them and profit. This isn't an option though, since I had someone in the bed and just put in a fresh set of taillights that I spent a nice $$$$ for. And don't forget, this truck was built nearly 40 years ago and finding a tailgate and rear end parts for it is going to be nearly impossible, so I just kept chugging along. Back to the story..

Here, 'B' starts to lean to the passenger side telling 'A' to make me pull over, which I refused since I knew at this point 'B' was flaming and ready the kick the shit out of the crappy little Honda and his driver so i keep rolling on waiting for a chance to get into the neighborhood we were headed to where our fully load house full of people were patiently waiting. Now every time 'B' leaned to the side to yell something to us, the guy would swerve to the side trying to keep his lights right in 'Bs' face. 'B' starts to get up and at this point, I could envision him picking up the spare 15x8 steelie and chucking it right into the windsheild of the guy behind us which would have absolutely ended that kids night.. We came up to a red light and I signaled into the right turn lane, and at this point mister roadrage went ricer and flew by my driver side nearly shoving me off of the road, and pulled in front of me braking as hard as he could. I literally stopped less then an inch from his bumper.

Now remember before I mentioned how 'B' had low tolerance for bullshit? Well the next thing I see is 'B' hop out of the bed of the truck as the driver of the Acura got out. 'B' yelled "What the fuck is your problem." 'B' stumbles on the hill right as both of his feet hit the ground on the side of the road and the driver swings this wimpy right hook, and 'B' stumbles right as he pushes the kid towards his car.

The entire time this is happening, 'A' is trying to get out of the truck and doesn't realize that the door is locked. He rips the handle nearly off of the door, tries to climb out the window, and elbows the fuck out of my door trying to get to 'B' before he gets up, because once he's moving it's like standing in front of a freight train. He finally gets it open right as I set my parking brake and open my door.

Here goes the twist.. now there are three of us and the passenger of the car starts to get out, closely followed by what I can only assume is the drivers GF. Once they all get out and the driver starts to yell at me and come for me, 'A' pulls his 7 foot long sword out and the passenger about shat his pants when he realized we were all 6'' or taller and there was a fucking pirate with a sword coming at him. The driver starts to walk towards me and I'm cussing the little shit out and telling them to get back in their car and leave or they weren't going to leave when a truck pulls up thinking we had an accident. Now, I'm assuming at this point the kids realize they are royally fucked because the book it to their gay little burgundy Integra and start to leave as 'B' gets back in the bed since the last thing we needed was someone calling the cops, not knowing the situation and what happened.

For the most part, that was really what happened other then a few choice words and they drove off. We made it back okay but couldn't help laughing when we made it back to the party, because everyone was ready to get in their car and drive around until we found them.

Now we're just waiting for them to surface somewhere and hear what they have to say.

Echonova
10-29-2012, 12:03 AM
I have nothing that can compete with a fucking sword.

A FUCKING SWORD.

metalmatt47
10-29-2012, 12:12 AM
I have nothing that can compete with a fucking sword.

A FUCKING SWORD.

How about all of that SWAq!!!!

Echonova
10-29-2012, 12:15 AM
How about all of that SWAq!!!!I re-read your story and have nothing but this song stuck in my head now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdpncDf6eEA

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM

Mario kart that mofo DK!

Echonova
10-29-2012, 01:05 AM
I hadn't hit any mystery boxes yet, so I had to make do with what I had.

-EnVus-
10-29-2012, 01:16 AM
I hadn't hit any mystery boxes yet, so I had to make do with what I had.
No bananas on board huh darn..

D3UC3S
10-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Yes!!!! Pirate ass kickery!

Sammich
10-29-2012, 06:49 AM
i only have a gripe w/ people holding up both lanes side by side...you can do w/e you wanna do in your lane as long as you're not impeding the flow of traffic..

if i'm doing 5 over in the left lane and somebody is riding my bumper when no one is in the other lane, believe they will get quickly brake checked and stared down when they pass...and if they mouth off, a middle finger.

98blackcivic
10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
i just drive. 0 problems

metalmatt47
11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Bump.

Wheres that ass clown?

Elbow
11-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Sell that Datsun of yours and buy a real car like a Honda and you won't have these issues.

metalmatt47
11-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Simon I bet it was you wasn't it?

Nemesis
11-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Did this Integra have black wheels and a team-integra.com or some decal on the rear quarter window?

metalmatt47
11-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Did this Integra have black wheels and a team-integra.com or some decal on the rear quarter window?

Sounds familiar, black wheels for sure. Didn't notice what any of the stickers said though.