PDA

View Full Version : FS: Original 89 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo Cyclone 2.0

Cyclonehatch
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
So I have finally decided to part ways with my beloved Mirage turbo.

Mods Include
JDM Cyclone 4G63T 6 Bolt
Functional Cyclone intake
FMIC
2.5” Exhaust w/ test pipe
Battery Relocated to Trunk
2G Maf

This is a pretty rare car, it was only made for one year, and only 1500 factory turbo car were produced. This car is not without its own set of issues for its 23 years of age; some rust on the roof, plastic trim around the instrument cluster is broken, various chips in paint, and stitching in the front seats is coming apart. It is not in the pictures, but I do have the entire interior. Has heat and power steering, the only creature comfort this is lacking is A/C. I do have the entire A/C system intact, just removed. In a little over a year, it will no longer need an emissions test.

This was my first performance car and the first mod I did was the 2.0 swap. This car has been beyond good to me, never ever ever left me stranded anywhere. Car even sat in the garage for a year and a half and just started right up and drove like the day I parked it. I am selling it because I would love to see someone else enjoy it for the rest of it’s life. Between my SC300, the wifey’s SC400 and a swapped T100 im working on, I Just do not have the time or another body to put this car to good use. All dsm related parts that I have saved in my garage I will just give to the new owner of the car. I have a clean and clear title in hand. I am not desperate to sell this car so I will not just give it away. I will consider trades, but please be reasonable.
Price is $3500.00 Feel free to call or text me (404) 4 two one - one 3 three three.

Cyclonehatch
11-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Nobody wants a rare Japanese sleeper?
Accepting trades...

r_Senik
11-02-2012, 12:28 AM
OH MY GOD!!! Ive always wanted one! you wouldn't want a 97 hatch with a messed up tranny would you?? lol

Franco Tirador
11-02-2012, 01:48 AM
is that an evo motor???

Cyclonehatch
11-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Yes, essentialy it is an earlier style evo engine...but this is a 6 bolt crank, evo's didn't have the stronger 6 bolt engines. Galant VR-4.