PDA

View Full Version : Mike jones your a bitch!

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Talking all that shit in face book about me. Bitch you don't even know me ! I know you and how you take projects and money and 5 years later return a car in pieces.
Bitch stover and I have been cool for years. I don't hate he out doing what he loves. I haven't raced since 2008 bitch!
You can kiss my Mexican ass bitch! Next time don't be a pussy hiding in Facebook groups talking shit!

silversol
10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
lol!

Vteckidd
10-19-2012, 02:16 PM
ahem

its You'RE

please proceed

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 02:20 PM
iPhone auto correct.

Sammich
10-19-2012, 02:32 PM
281 330 8004

D3UC3S
10-19-2012, 02:39 PM
lol @ sammich

in for the entertainment

metalmatt47
10-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Here we go, round TWO on IA call outs.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 04:25 PM
All that shit? Out of 800 post. Two sentences was about you. Don't flatter yourself. I'm a Hell off a shit talker but far from a bitch. Call out some more 12 second all motor cars with your so called 8 second car. Big guy.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Number one talk about what you know about . I believe the owner of the so called car your talking about told you to leave him out of it. Number two I'm not bobby . All the shit talking is fine I enjoy it. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking im hiding anywere big guy. Number three why so mad lol. It's ok, tell us more about how fast your car is .

Sir_Christopher
10-19-2012, 04:34 PM
its funny because its internets

l Gizzy l
10-19-2012, 04:42 PM
why is that b18 guy ALWAYS involved? O.o

Echonova
10-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Silly Honda owners.

"Naw bitch, my shit would run 9's if I had drag slicks, you're lucky I can only run 14's on street tires 'cause I can't hook dawg"

"Bitch, mah shit run 8's on street tires bitch. Wut U gonna say 'bout dat?"

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Haha yup he said to keep him out of it and I will. But don't ever think you know me. I ain't a no little bitch!
Just keep my name out your mouth. None of those post involved you also but you feel the need to talk shit about me! Fuck you too!

And bobby got all but hurt after I made one comment about GA racers. I can help that he's a YouTube groupie. My car is nowhere near 800hp right now numb asses. I kept car at very low power since I want to make actual passes this year.

You do your thing and I do mine, don't worry about what or who or how much power or no power I have. If you wanna hang from someone's nuts go to bobby house because you got the wrong person.

And like I said me and Matt have been cool for years, shit we even help eachother out sometimes. So no hating there.

E36slide
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447/Dmoney240/_facebook_1198901875__2.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Why you keep saying you and matt ? I could care less who your cool with. Talk shit to somebody in your class period. The post that bobby made about street cars had nothing to do with you but you had to chime in with eight second this, eight second that . Pot calling the kettle black. I'm not even sure what I posted but am sure it wasnt bitch this or pussy that. I am big boy I can talk about what ever I want to . If you can't handle it stfu real simple . Calling out a all motor street car trying to look hard with a so called eight second rave car

Juggernaut
10-19-2012, 05:08 PM
My Supra would decimate both of you, and that was even before I put about 15 grand into it and overnighted parts from Japan.

l Gizzy l
10-19-2012, 05:10 PM
My Supra would decimate all, and that was even before I put about 15 grand into it and overnighted parts from Japan.

yes.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:11 PM
I actually know alot about you but I didn't go there. The only reason nobody else has bashed you for trying to jump a all motor car is that's its bobby and nobody likes him any way. Lol. It's a joke. I understand your car finally made a pass down the track after years of dissapointments. Were happy for you even if was slow. I'm sure you will get there. I'm sure you been dieing to be able to talk shit for years and now you can. A high 12 second street car really ? You. Can do better then that if you cant handle the shit talking then stop shit talking period. Internet serious business .

Juggernaut
10-19-2012, 05:12 PM
yes.It's called "Winning". I do it the best out of anyone I know, and I don't know any little people.

Vteckidd
281 330 8004

Mike Jones - Back Then (Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU)

h22 jones
Lmao Yaw some fools but funny shit. I guess I need more jdm parts. I'll bet my car has picked up more grocery then any of yaws lol.

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I swear some people on IA are delusional. He posted a video about the outlaw race and I said racing would never be like that in Ga. He took it town other level and I called him out on it. Was his choice to build an all motor car and was mine to build a turbo car. If he or you think you guys are the shit over it so be it. You be ones getting butt hurt over Hp!
You guys don't even know how much hp my car has, shit for all you 2 know it can be 300hp.

And I state Matt and I are cool since you said I was hating against him. You just need to get your facts straight!

Vteckidd
10-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Bobby is a joke, his only claim to fame is winning some NA street class that no one else entered and didnt they win running like a 12.9 or 13.2 or something lame?

I wouldnt waste that much energy on it.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Show me were I said you was hating against Matt . Dude you have your facts wrong not that I give a two Shits. Only thing I've said had to do with you talking shit about running bobby. Period . Show me what I said prove me wrong and i still didn't bash you then but I can start . I know a lot of people and a lot of shit. I can tell your more about your car then you know about your car.72mm turbo pretty nice. Ignition problems fixed yet. Let's talk about your janked up tune. I wasn't even going here but hey if I'm accused mine as well lol. 800 should be possible with that turbo . 67 should make close to 700 , with enough compression you should make close to 800. If your only making 300 and stripped two gears at nopi you need a driver mod big guy.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Let peter build your shit. He knows what he is doing.

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Hahaha since you know so much what was the problem in the end? I can wait while you look it up. That's funny that you assume Peter built my motors,the only one he ever did was back in 2004. And I can't show you the post anymore since that whole topic was deleted. Look you think you know me but you have no idea. And if you do know so much about me it's nice to have another cheerleader in my corner. Because I can give two shuts about most people on IA.

FYI it wasn't the gears! But you can go research that problem also. It's been fun but I gotta go load up for the track tommorow, I'm sure you and bobby can find the video on YouTube in a few days to watch.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:45 PM
That's my point mike. Bobby is a joke so why call him out with a so called eight second race car. Simple answer , trying to swing his nuts around because he has a faster car . Why not call out Matt or a turbo car ? Because that's not a race he can win. Trying to pick on the little guys. Big guy lol.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Learn to read and we wouldn't even be in this bull shit. I didn't say peter built it. I said let him build it . You said you ran that with out two gears . You posted that shit. I havnt looked up anything . Don't have to . I just know a lot of shit. Bobby is Google king not me. Simple fact is you have been the laughing stock of many conversations by your friends for years . So I think its funny that you finally get the car to run a 13.6 and decide to talk shit that's all.

1civic
10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Bobby is a joke, his only claim to fame is winning some NA street class that no one else entered and didnt they win running like a 12.9 or 13.2 or something lame?

I wouldnt waste that much energy on it.

You never done it pussy, Sit down!!

1civic
10-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Hahaha since you know so much what was the problem in the end? I can wait while you look it up. That's funny that you assume Peter built my motors,the only one he ever did was back in 2004. And I can't show you the post anymore since that whole topic was deleted. Look you think you know me but you have no idea. And if you do know so much about me it's nice to have another cheerleader in my corner. Because I can give two shuts about most people on IA.

FYI it wasn't the gears! But you can go research that problem also. It's been fun but I gotta go load up for the track tommorow, I'm sure you and bobby can find the video on YouTube in a few days to watch.

I got my 4 wheeler loaded up so I can pull you back to the pit's, Ok Bro??

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup everyone can laugh away while I'm still building a car and out having fun, when everyone else quit because they could afford it anymore. Dude that 13.2 was the last pass after tranny was gone I guess u missed the 11s passes or didn't read about them or missed the 10.3 3 weeks ago while testing at commerce! Get off my nuts because I give 2 shuts about you just like you should me.

Bobby wanted to act all big and bad so I was trying to put him in his place. He decied to make the topic about how slow and how big of hp car I had. That's the funny thing about it all. I can be as slow or as fast as I want to be why care? Because I don't give a shit of what or how fast none of you are running. It's easier to control a 220 hp car then it is 500+ car. And yes you clearly where talking about me on Facebook, I'm just man enough to call you out on it not go hide and make a comment!

So to help you sleep at night who gives a fuck what I do, it's my car, my money and my time .

1civic
10-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Yup everyone can laugh away while I'm still building a car and out having fun, when everyone else quit because they could afford it anymore. Dude that 13.2 was the last pass after tranny was gone I guess u missed the 11s passes or didn't read about them or missed the 10.3 3 weeks ago while testing at commerce! Get off my nuts because I give 2 shuts about you just like you should me.

Bobby wanted to act all big and bad so I was trying to put him in his place. He decied to make the topic about how slow and how big of hp car I had. That's the funny thing about it all. I can be as slow or as fast as I want to be why care? Because I don't give a shit of what or how fast none of you are running. It's easier to control a 220 hp car then it is 500+ car. And yes you clearly where talking about me on Facebook, I'm just man enough to call you out on it not go hide and make a comment!

So to help you sleep at night who gives a fuck what I do, it's my car, my money and my time .

10yrs and 30k later you are still slow... Good job pointing out the obvious!!

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Yup its nice to blow money and not give 2 shits about it.maybe I should hire you as my accountant since uncaring so much about my money.

.blank cd
10-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I think the kills forum is leaking

B18c1Turboed
10-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Post that started it all....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/atlanta-racing-off-topic/332966-real.html#post39457019.

You can see who called who out first.

1civic
10-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Post that started it all....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/atlanta-racing-off-topic/332966-real.html#post39457019.

You can see who called who out first.

I said in the street pussy!! Don't make excuse fool, I know what I said.....................

1civic
10-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Worry about tomorrow, You need to run 9's, Cause 13's will put you on the trailer real quick!!

Echonova
10-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Mike Jones - Back Then (Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU)I keep coming back to this thread just to click on this link.

Vteckidd
10-19-2012, 08:38 PM
You never done it pussy, Sit down!!

Troll achieved

Flawless victory

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Honestly i could care two Shits about what you and bobby talk about and as for what was said on fb. A guy posted for me and bobby to run his boosted k series. I stated that was as bad as the guy on ia calling bobby out with a eight second race car . James asked who. I said Danny. Yea that's what was said that your so but hurt about. The shit about Matt was Jesse talking shit about the import expert car. Nothing to do with you. Who ever you get your info from is fucking wrong . Sorry I didn't need to explain this after the whole bitch this , pussy that. Thanks for making a fool of yourself. I can be asshole and enjoy thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to.

silversol
10-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Honestly i could care two Shits about what you and bobby talk about and as for what was said on fb. A guy posted for me and bobby to run his boosted k series. I stated thst was as bad as the guy on ia calling bobby out with a eight second race. James asked who. I said Danny. Yea that's what was said that your so but hurt about. The shit about Matt was Jesse talking shit about the import expert car. Nothing to do with you. Who ever you get your info from is fucking wrong . Sorry I didn't need to explain this after the whole bitch this , pussy that. Thanks for making a fool of yourself. I can be assholeand enjoy thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to.

This is what you really said, Not getting in the middle of it but why even bring danny up?

Michael Jones With a 8 second car. It's ok that shit talking fool off is thinks he coming to run 8s to. With the green coupe that's never made a full pass. I want a 800hp car so I can brag about what it should do.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Did I post that or bobby ? Not that care because i feal that way for sure. He has already admited to going on bobby thread because bobby was acting bad. What's the difference explain that. Shit talking is shit talking period. No were did it say pussy or bitch and I beleive I've already stated everything said there in this thread. I just posted why Danny was brought up. Why did he come out the wood works talking shit to bobby with a race car ? Same shit period. If you cant handle it go the fuck on. I looked for it and it was erased or I would have copied and pasted word for word . Glad you found it. I said it and meant it if it says I did. Nothing to hide here .

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 11:08 PM
I really do want a 800 HP car so I can bully people . It's the cool thing big guys do these days .

BanginJimmy
10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
this thread sucks.

I think I am going to waffle house instead.

h22 jones
10-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Bring the post up were something was said about him and Matt. I'm curious what was said . Hell post it all good reading.

B18c1Turboed
10-20-2012, 01:43 AM
If you want one build one! Don't worry what I do with mine. And I'll let you guys in on a little secret. My car is only at 550 hp right now. I didn't want to risk blowing up the car before I are some passes in it. After fighting with it for 3 years I wanted to make building this car worth something and make some passes.because bessidss a few car In Ga theirs no reason to beat or turn up the boost alot.
Mike and your exact words where " Matt has a lot of haters in GA, I think his name is Danny"

And I'm not out to bully anyone. But, I won't back down eighter. Don't talk down to me and I won't to you!

h22 jones
10-20-2012, 03:01 AM
If you didn't enjoy talking shit you wouldn't have went on bobbys thread . I've talked way more shit to bobby then anybody on here and ill still help him change a axle at the track tomorrow if need be. It's racing not bible story try enjoying it and not taking it so serious guys . With out the shit talking racing is boring period . As for your car I hope it runs good for you. As much time as you have in it you deserve it . There are 4,000 people on that buy sale trade that i posted on . I'm sure more people then reads this. I wasn't trying to hide anything. Hell read what I wrote about bobby and James. It's way worse then that little shit and bobby is bringing me a throttle body while James is getting some tranny parts from me . Anybody with a fast car has problems it happens . People talk shit it happens . No need in the pussy and bitch comments . If you want some shit about my car to talk about Hell I'm old I've fucked up tones of shit just ask around we can laugh about it together. I just don't get mad about stupid shit but then again it wouldnt be right if I did as much shit as I talk. Which is my whole point.

h22 jones
10-20-2012, 03:17 AM
I did say Matt has a lot of Haters. It was after the whole Jessie comments when me and James were trying to tag Matt. I also said I think his name is Danny . After James asked who . Which I've already stated was about the hating on bobby thing . Neither had to do with each other just a simply miss read . I mean obviously you and bobby dont like each other ( who does like bobby Lmao ) . I wouldn't know if you or Matt even knew each other no need for me to go there.

Sammich
10-20-2012, 05:30 AM
Mike Jones - Back Then (Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU)

back then hoes didnt want me, now i got turbo, hoes all on me