PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Xperience at Atlanta Motorsports Park!

NAIZBST
10-19-2012, 05:49 AM
I went to this track event that was being put on by Xtreme Xperience Xtreme Xperience - Racing Events (http://www.thextremexperience.com/)

This is me driving the Ferrari California! enjoy! :boobies:

Ferrari California - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmQ6-eyEn0o&feature=g-upl)

CHADbee
10-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Nice! Fun track right?!? I enjoy it even more than Road Atlanta, then again I have a slow car so I enjoy the tight/technical aspect of AMP.

I'll be out there next Saturday in my Z for some fun :)

NAIZBST
10-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Nice! Fun track right?!? I enjoy it even more than Road Atlanta, then again I have a slow car so I enjoy the tight/technical aspect of AMP.

I'll be out there next Saturday in my Z for some fun :)

It is!!! I have a slow car as well but I did enjoy the technical aspect of AMP. I may come on out next saturday and check it out :goodjob:

CHADbee
10-19-2012, 08:27 AM
It is!!! I have a slow car as well but I did enjoy the technical aspect of AMP. I may come on out next saturday and check it out :goodjob:

Next Saturday is a member day so its ALL open track time...no run groups...just go out when you want lol its pretty sweet :)

Bring your helmet I'll give you a ride a long. I'm not that fast but its still fun.

NAIZBST
10-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Next Saturday is a member day so its ALL open track time...no run groups...just go out when you want lol its pretty sweet :)

Bring your helmet I'll give you a ride a long. I'm not that fast but its still fun.

cool man!!

cjevoxmr
10-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Was that your first time? Looks lots of fun!
Do they allow you to pass someone on the straight away?
How fast were you driving in the video?
I'm going there either 10/27 or 28

NAIZBST
10-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Was that your first time? Looks lots of fun!
Do they allow you to pass someone on the straight away?
How fast were you driving in the video?
I'm going there either 10/27 or 28

It was my first time at that track.
They do allow passing during normal track events. talk with chadbee..

I will try and make it out there for that weekend since my car is a shell still.

It was fun and I think that's my new favorite track.

CHADbee
10-19-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll be there the 27th as well, I need to get the Z back out, its been like a month and I'm itching bad.

They do allowing passing when the other person allows you to pass, only on the straight aways and only when the person in front of you tells you its safe to pass via a point by.

NAIZBST
10-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I'll be there the 27th as well, I need to get the Z back out, its been like a month and I'm itching bad.

They do allowing passing when the other person allows you to pass, only on the straight aways and only when the person in front of you tells you its safe to pass via a point by.

:goodjob::boobies:

NAIZBST
10-21-2012, 09:50 AM

How much is it since it's a member day? Also how much would it be for me to ride along?

CHADbee
10-21-2012, 09:58 AM
How much is it since it's a member day? Also how much would it be for me to ride along?

You can do two member days a year but you have to go with a member of the track and it's $250 for the day.

Ride a longs are free :)