PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Honda B Series Tranny/Transmission

Melissa@CCI
10-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Need a hydro B series transmission for a daily driven Acura Integra. It can be stock and/or built. Just need something ASAP.

Sammich
10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
i might be calling you up soon for a clutch/flywheel combo after i figure my method of madness

Melissa@CCI
10-18-2012, 03:44 PM
i might be calling you up soon for a clutch/flywheel combo after i figure my method of madness

Ha ha, okie dokie. You know where to find me! You wouldn't happen to have a b series tranny would you? :P

Sammich
10-18-2012, 03:54 PM
not off the top of my head. i KINDA know where a cable b series trans is, but i'm highly doubting you want a cable, and i'm actually thinking about purchasing that one for myself as mine has minor bearing noise in it. i'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open.

Melissa@CCI
10-18-2012, 04:22 PM
not off the top of my head. i KINDA know where a cable b series trans is, but i'm highly doubting you want a cable, and i'm actually thinking about purchasing that one for myself as mine has minor bearing noise in it. i'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open.

Thats my problem now...the bearing went out. And yeah, I'd like to keep it hydro. :)

Thanks for looking out though!

EmminoDaGreat
10-18-2012, 11:58 PM
What's wrong with it? Drop it off if it's just noisy, I'll fix it !