PDA

View Full Version : Dont mess with the Bus Driver!!!!!

stealth1
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
I hope that this hasnt been posted yet. The story is that the lady gets on the bus and doesnt pay, the bus driver then will not let her sit down. She spits on him and then pushes him..............What do you guys think!!! Dude has a mean upper-cut right?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="City Bus Driver Uppercuts HoodRat Full Footage!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/embed/PXsq2IEaMhI)" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is the interview off the girl

Girl Who Got Hit With The ONLY Uppercut By Bus Driver Speaks Out - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhtfCAXF40&feature=player_detailpage)

Bigt8aford
10-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Of course the interview went into her favor. She should've had her money ready before she got on the bus. But regardless, she attacked him first. Not on his side, but she asked for it. Lol

bondo
10-16-2012, 06:40 PM
if she is going to act like a man im going to treat her like a man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealth1
10-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Of course the interview went into her favor. She should've had her money ready before she got on the bus. But regardless, she attacked him first. Not on his side, but she asked for it. Lol

I agree she did attack him first however did she need to leave the ground for 3.5 sec of hangtime? reguardless the best part about the interview is when she said "I thought i was on mortal combat, and he said finish him!!" had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Sammich
10-17-2012, 06:25 AM
that interview only went in her favor for continued LULZ...that dumb bitch said "it hurted" i'm mad only a few people caught that

Andr3w
10-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Just reading the title makes me think of Chris Farley in Billy Madison. Something he'd do lol

jimmy1988usa
10-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Good job

johnny_d
10-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Dumb bitch shouldn't push a guy driving a city bus while in motion ,,,,,the guy warned her if she kept on,,I'm on the drivers side , he shouldn't have got suspended or fired, he was provoked and pushed indangering others on the bus. I couldn't believe she got back on the bus for more and after that got pulled away from him kept on talking shit ,,,,,,

Greddypacked
10-24-2012, 12:39 PM
2 wrongs dont = a right, it = a HAYMAKER BOOM!