PDA

View Full Version : Let's play, yet, another game

Catnip
10-13-2012, 10:41 PM
It's called my neighbor's an old man that remembers the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and he needs to GTFO. It's kind of like, "what did you do today."

I'll start.

So, the guy across the street has a cammed, carburetored, bored out 5.0 fox body Mustang. He works at night on the Air Force base. He's a pretty cool guy. Well, around 10:15 some nights, he'll come out and crank the car up. Let it idle, give it quite a few revs, and about 15 minutes later he'll leave for work. Sometimes he'll start earlier, and this is usually on week nights. The old man neighbor is no where to be seen.

During the first week or so after I first moved into this house, I was moving the VR4 into the backyard during the day on a weekend. It has 3" turbo back exhaust, so it's on the louder side for having a full exhaust. The car also has issues running while it's colder than operating temp, but with some throttle it's ok. I wasn't done outside after moving the car so remained outside long enough to notice the neighbor walk down the street (in front of my house) and walk down my 2nd driveway that goes to the side of the backyard. He didn't say anything to me, but I don't think he realized I was outside. My neighbor's an old man that remembers the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and he needs to GTFO.

Skip forward a couple months (not present day) and I hadn't daily driven the LSx Mercedes in a few months and barely drove it at other times. I ended up cranking it up, letting it idle, and gave it a few revs. Nearly open exhaust manifolds. The old man neighbor is no where to be seen.

Now, present day (you know, Saturday). The MR2 is really close to being running. I go outside at 2pm to start working and didn't have it actually running until 10:30. Still had a couple issues, so it was in about 20 second segments with light revs, since it's pretty fucking loud (did I mention it was shooting fireballs and backfiring?) . Did this maybe 4 times. I finally hear the neighbor yelling for me to stop making all the noise. I pretended to not hear him, messed around a little more, and cranked it up again. Now it's maybe 10:45. What do you know. I hear foot steps and see a flash light. This old, wrinkled ass, moth ball smelling motherfucker is walking up my driveway. He makes it up to the privacy fence and tells me he's going to call the law if I don't shut it down because people are trying to sleep. I tell him I'm working on it and he rambles on a little bit more while my dogs start to bark because he's on the property.

Meanwhile, not 20' away inside the house, my old lady is sound asleep. I guess it wasn't too loud.

I can't help but to think if it had been a cammed V8, I'd still be out there giving some revs without a single issue from the neighbor. Personally, I think he's a piece of shit for holding onto that old way of thinking. I didn't really do anything. My neighbor's an old man that remembers the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and he needs to GTFO.

Who else wants to play?

E36slide
10-13-2012, 10:58 PM
I just moved to lawrenceville and my neighbor complained about my miata being loud. So i was like ok man ill drive calmer to keep down the noise. This dude called me "guy" who the fuck says that.

"Hey guy your car is a little to loud guy"

Best part of the story.....

His mother fucking son drives a riced out eg hatch with a big bee killer muffler and does ricer fly bys in the neighborhood...like wtf guy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Catnip
10-13-2012, 11:02 PM
I just moved to lawrenceville and my neighbor complained about my miata being loud. So i was like ok man ill drive calmer to keep down the noise. This dude called me "guy" who the fuck says that.

His mother fucking son drives a riced out eg hatch with a big bee killer muffler and does ricer fly bys in the neighborhood...like wtf guy?

I can't remember where I got it from, but at work I jokingly use "guy" all the time.

Your neighbor sounds like an old man that remembers the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and he needs to GTFO.

Catnip
10-13-2012, 11:02 PM

I can't remember where I got it from, but at work I jokingly use "guy" all the time.

Your neighbor sounds like an old man that remembers the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and he needs to GTFO.

E36slide
10-13-2012, 11:08 PM

Yeah he's an older dude who made it clear he's a security officer of some sort. Like i actually give a shit. I got rid of the loud miata for an even louder rb26s14 with a welded diff for my awesome wheel chirps when pulling in my driveway (: if he comes over he's going to get a fuck you guy and have a nice day.

Guy is a Northerner thing lol but it was just funny how he said it. I laughed when he said it and he looked pissed lol

Sinfix_15
10-13-2012, 11:15 PM
I come and go at 2-3-4 in the morning on bikes and neighbors dont say shit about it. They know better.

Catnip
10-13-2012, 11:29 PM
I come and go at 2-3-4 in the morning on bikes and neighbors dont say shit about it. They know better.

I've been expecting this gayfer to say something about me taking the Benz to work in the morning Thursday and Friday, but since it sounds like a muscle car...

I did toss around the idea of telling him I was going to call the cops on him for trespassing, but I was ready to go inside regardless, lol.

Sinfix_15
10-13-2012, 11:37 PM
I've been expecting this gayfer to say something about me taking the Benz to work in the morning Thursday and Friday, but since it sounds like a muscle car...

I did toss around the idea of telling him I was going to call the cops on him for trespassing, but I was ready to go inside regardless, lol.

If they dont like it, move to france. We drive loud shit here in america.

teh bri
10-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Cute game, sugar muffin.

E36slide
10-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Cute game, sugar muffin.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Evan, I'm not sure of what the noise ordinance laws are where you are so I can't comment from a legal standpoint, but from a respectable angle, I'd say what you were doing was pretty disrespectful. It sounds like you're in a close subdivision type neighborhood. I would have been pretty upset as well.

Kyle
10-14-2012, 06:49 AM
Received a letter from the property owners of my condo regarding the noise of my car saying "your car requires professional maintenance before returning to the facility". Sorry guys that's what a Lotus with a test pipe sounds like.

My neighbors are old men that remember the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and they need to GTFO.

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Evan, I'm not sure of what the noise ordinance laws are where you are so I can't comment from a legal standpoint, but from a respectable angle, I'd say what you were doing was pretty disrespectful. It sounds like you're in a close subdivision type neighborhood. I would have been pretty upset as well.

My theory on that is "when in rome".........

Prior to realizing my neighbors were going to play their music whenever they felt like it and do whatever they wanted, i would be respectful and not make any more noise than i had to. Now, i dont even think about it.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2012, 07:57 AM

Prior to realizes my neighbors were going to play their music whenever they felt like it and do whatever they wanted, i would be respectful and not make any more noise than i had to. Now, i dont even think about it.

I used to be a revenge person like that. Now I just don't have time for the extra, unnecessary hassles that come along with that. I just try to see if it can be stopped or take the next step. Luckily, I don't have to deal with all that being that my neighborhood is (and always has been) a very quiet one.

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 08:11 AM
I used to be a revenge person like that. Now I just don't have time for the extra, unnecessary hassles that come along with that. I just try to see if it can be stopped or take the next step. Luckily, I don't have to deal with all that being that my neighborhood is (and always has been) a very quiet one.

It's not "revenge" per say, i dont do anything i wouldnt do normally...... not doing anything extra i mean for the sole purpose of being annoying, but previously, if i was coming in late, i would cut my bike off, roll up to my driveway and push it in. Now i just drive in like i normally would and think nothing about it, regardless of the time.

Echonova
10-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Anything after before 8am and after 10pm is impolite. My neighbors aren't close enough to where this is usually a problem for me, but even if they were, if it's a one time thing who cares? Sometimes you have to work on something late because you have no other alternative. Pissing your neighbor off now earns you no credit for later if you have to work on shit after hours.

Echonova
10-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Cute game, sugar muffin.Notice he didn't comment in your thread...

Notice that?...

Maybe you should take notes.

Because your attempt to troll is pathetic.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2012, 08:33 AM
It's not "revenge" per say, i dont do anything i wouldnt do normally...... not doing anything extra i mean for the sole purpose of being annoying, but previously, if i was coming in late, i would cut my bike off, roll up to my driveway and push it in. Now i just drive in like i normally would and think nothing about it, regardless of the time.

In the example you listed, you're right. But to go outside for the sole purpose of pissing off a neighbor for his/her impoliteness is revenge. You coming home from work (or wherever) is just you coming home.

Anything after before 8am and after 10pm is impolite. My neighbors aren't close enough to where this is usually a problem for me, but even if they were, if it's a one time thing who cares? Sometimes you have to work on something late because you have no other alternative. Pissing your neighbor off now earns you no credit for later if you have to work on shit after hours.

Exactly. Only I usually make sure I'm through doing anything annoyingly noisy by 7 or 8 pm.

D3UC3S
10-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Cute game, sugar muffin.

Still sad as fuck..

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 09:10 AM
http://brooklynbuckeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tim-tebow.jpg

Even Tim Tebow isnt 1/10th as competitive as the typical american female. The TAF (typical american female) cannot stand to go unnoticed or lose any competition. The TAF must be the center of attention at all times. Notice how the TAF responds when it does not feel it has been shown adequate attention and notices it has been pushed to the side.

E36slide
10-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Received a letter from the property owners of my condo regarding the noise of my car saying "your car requires professional maintenance before returning to the facility". Sorry guys that's what a Lotus with a test pipe sounds like.

My neighbors are old men that remember the good ol' days when Mercan made cars ruled the world and they need to GTFO.

Is it yellow?

D3UC3S
10-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Even Tim Tebow rides the bench behind dirty sanchez...

Sry babe, had to do it!

D3UC3S
10-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Is it yellow?

His sig says red.

Dummy

E36slide
10-14-2012, 09:15 AM

Sry babe, had to do it!

Lololololol

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 09:25 AM

Sry babe, had to do it!

You're dead to me!

E36slide
10-14-2012, 09:30 AM
His sig says red.

Dummy

Oh i can't see sigs using taptalk :(

Only reason i asked i was working in atl at some condos and a lotus pulled in running a straight piped exhaust with black rims. It was very loud.

D3UC3S
10-14-2012, 09:42 AM
You're dead to me!

Lol "insert Usher, Let it burn"

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Lol "insert Usher, Let it burn"

and i also forgot to mention.................
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/672067142.jpg?key=660252&Expires=1350227982&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=FUiUdgkkGHfXEwZcFJo6GknlZ3zEpwOoyGDQhUGu W0qrbC23mf9qHZRcGS4oc-vTEKHJc-aB0-iM4LYcDzBULymKzMUDMzq2A2pQdph0tBuRI0coojIVsPy-3ogONkW3AVKdvozekHWRT6m0U1ejOeMFGTcJsjsyd8ZPNCWF2O g_

Kyle
10-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh i can't see sigs using taptalk :(

Only reason i asked i was working in atl at some condos and a lotus pulled in running a straight piped exhaust with black rims. It was very loud.

Hm, I can't even think who that would be... Mine is red, I'll post pics one day once I get it back from paint..

E36slide
10-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Hm, I can't even think who that would be... Mine is red, I'll post pics one day once I get it back from paint..

It had some black marks (from other cars) down the side leading me to believe whomever tracked it big time lol

teh bri
10-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Cute game, sugar muffin.Notice he didn't comment in your thread...

Notice that?...

Maybe you should take notes.

Because your attempt to troll is pathetic.Seriously.... Shut the fuck up. He obviously read the entire thread but was too big of a bitch to say something about it and made a thread with almost the same title as mine.

nelson9995
10-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Meanwhile, not 20' away inside the house, my old lady is sound asleep. I guess it wasn't too loud.

This is where he said... " Fuck you, leave me alone I found someone less annoying and more mature. " lol

Sinfix_15
10-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Seriously.... Shut the fuck up. He obviously read the entire thread but was too big of a bitch to say something about it and made a thread with almost the same title as mine.

Actually............... he made a thread after Echo................

When you've moved on, things like this wouldnt bother you.

E36slide
10-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Actually............... he made a thread after Echo................

When you've moved on, things like this wouldnt bother you.

Her calling him out on a car forum is dumber then on facebook lol...atleast on Facebook she would have her slutty rejected gfs to have her back....

Moral of this story.......don't post your personal bs on a forum bashing another dude when 90% of the people on here are dudes.

Some women smh....

Echonova
10-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Seriously.... Shut the fuck up. He obviously read the entire thread but was too big of a bitch to say something about it and made a thread with almost the same title as mine.LOL.

So did I.

So did Sinfix

You no longer hold any sway here, or have an Admin to cry too that cares, nor have the morale authority to tell anyone to "shut the fuck up". You burned through any credit and/or sympathy you had a long time ago. Plus this statement makes it obvious the fact that since he didn't start a bitch-fest and give you what you wanted, makes you even more attention whorish... Which is humorous.

When we respond to your posts, it is purely for laughs because you are too dumb to realize you are the butt of the joke.

CSquared
10-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Seriously.... Shut the fuck up. He obviously read the entire thread but was too big of a bitch to say something about it and made a thread with almost the same title as mine.

I'd love to see you get banned, or at least find something better to do with your life. We don't give a flying fuck about your personal problems, and 90% of the people on here talk to you like you are a piece of shit, yet you continuously feel the need to post. You are a train wreck.

Anything after before 8am and after 10pm is impolite.

THIS. If everyone respected these rules, the world would be a much better place. Elbow deep in a project or not, I cut it around 9:30-10:00... and I'm an OCD motherfucker when it comes to leaving things unfinished.

Echonova
10-14-2012, 02:53 PM
THIS. If everyone respected these rules, the world would be a much better place. Elbow deep in a project or not, I cut it around 9:30-10:00... and I'm an OCD motherfucker when it comes to leaving things unfinished.Exactly, but if one time my neighbors making a racket at midnight and I wander over and he's trying desperately to get something fixed so he can get to work the next day... I'll help out, or at the very least not complain about noise for one night if help is not needed.

Catnip
10-14-2012, 03:47 PM

I would normally agree if the guy across the street didn't make a habit out of it, and it was a habit of mine. 99% of the time, my cars are only running when I'm coming or going.

You play well!

PS. Post a sound clip. I <3 MR cars.

Prior to realizing my neighbors were going to play their music whenever they felt like it and do whatever they wanted, i would be respectful and not make any more noise than i had to. Now, i dont even think about it.

That's kinda why I didn't think much of it.

I didn't think we were too close, lol. I mean our lot is a little over an acre IIRC and there was a house between the car and the neighbor's house.

teh bri
10-14-2012, 03:48 PM
I can't stop laughing. You've made my year. 2012 has definitely been full of laughs for me.

Enjoy bitches.

D3UC3S
10-14-2012, 03:50 PM

Seriously, get off this website. You have ruined any credibility as a normal, sane human being. Its just pathetic now and is a waste of the time that i am wasting.

Echonova
10-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I can't stop laughing. You've made my year. 2012 has definitely been full of laughs for me.

Enjoy bitches.Having a baby out of wed-lock. Technically the kid is a bastard, but I'm not here to argue semantics with you. Not that you would know what that word means without Google.

Being unable to take a loan out for the down payment you needed :lmfao:so you could get financing for the car "you deserve".

Stalking on-line your baby's sperm donor.

Sounds like this year was a barrel of laughs just from what just I can remember about you. And believe me, you are not important enough to keep track of. Only the truly outrageous amounts of whoring makes you memorable in the least.

Just think, you only have 50-80 years left to go (God willing) for the fun to continue!!!!!

Kyle
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Just think, you only have 50-80 years left to go (God willing) for the fun to continue!!!!!
Holy shit. So sad, so true, but fucking hilarious.

teh bri
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm still confused.

I remember you guys bashing anyone and everyone on bullshit. And you fucktards wonder why there's no girls on here and why this site has turned into complete horse shit.

I don't post personal shit on Facebook because i don't have to. Everyone... My family and friends know what's been going on the past 3 1/2 years. Through KID is a moron. And a waste of human flesh. He's a selfish bitch and he should be terrified. He should feel like garbage that another man is taking care of a kid he helped create. Simple fact.

D3UC3S
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM
And yet you continue to humiliate yourself.....you must be confused

We dont wonder why theres no girls here. And we would love it if you would stop your emo, man hate bullshit. simple fact

Sinfix_15
10-15-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm still confused.

I remember you guys bashing anyone and everyone on bullshit. And you fucktards wonder why there's no girls on here and why this site has turned into complete horse shit.

I don't post personal shit on Facebook because i don't have to. Everyone... My family and friends know what's been going on the past 3 1/2 years. Through KID is a moron. And a waste of human flesh. He's a selfish bitch and he should be terrified. He should feel like garbage that another man is taking care of a kid he helped create. Simple fact.

You're being bashed because you use every opportunity to demonstrate immaturity and vent your relationship issues publicly. It makes you look even worse when youre having an argument with yourself basically, since the other party is not responding to your attempts at attention. What is it you seek to accomplish? real question. What is it that you want that you are not getting?

Sinfix_15
10-15-2012, 09:58 AM
And yet you continue to humiliate yourself.....you must be confused

We dont wonder why theres no girls here. And we would love it if you would stop your emo, man hate bullshit. simple fact

Nope, pretty obvious..... most people dont have internet in their kitchens and even if they did, its hard to text with your hands in dish water.

Echonova
10-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm still confused.

I remember you guys bashing anyone and everyone on bullshit. And you fucktards wonder why there's no girls on here and why this site has turned into complete horse shit.Why aren't we flaming him? Is that what you're confused about? Because he doesn't have verbal diarrhea like you, he's not throwing out your personal business for everyone else to see.

. Through KID is a moron. And a waste of human flesh. He's a selfish bitch and he should be terrified. He should feel like garbage that another man is taking care of a kid he helped create. Simple fact.That's not a fact, that's your opinion. But again, semantics. New boyfriend knew you took loads as often as a asphalt truck during paving of a Georgia Highway (if you've told him the truth like you say), and at least one of them stuck. He knew what he was getting into beforehand, why should he feel bad for him?

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Do you really want him in the baby's life? Is that why you moved 600 miles away? Or do you just want the check? What if he went after custody? He could be in his kid's life everyday...

isa2o3
10-15-2012, 11:12 AM
I have had issues with my neighbor for years. He is just unreasonable, old and miserable. Dude had issues with me working on my cars in my own garage. Lol, he even jumped in front of RGs car on day to tell him his car was too loud. RG was just visiting. Too many stories with this guy for me to list. However, through it all I never disrespected the guy and made sure I was following my city's guidelines which my neighbor conveniently put in my mailbox. I try to avoid conflict with him. It's just more peaceful that way. And I have noticed that he is not as much of a douche as he used to be.

D3UC3S
10-15-2012, 11:42 AM
That's not a fact, that's your opinion. But again, semantics. New boyfriend knew you took loads as often as a asphalt truck during paving of a Georgia Highway (if you've told him the truth like you say), and at least one of them stuck. He knew what he was getting into beforehand, why should he feel bad for him?

I literally just spit out my beer laughing....damn you for making me waste that precious sip.

Doubt she told him that she was the IA bicycle for a while there, she seems to be quite scandalous

teh bri
10-15-2012, 01:32 PM
That's not a fact, that's your opinion. But again, semantics. New boyfriend knew you took loads as often as a asphalt truck during paving of a Georgia Highway (if you've told him the truth like you say), and at least one of them stuck. He knew what he was getting into beforehand, why should he feel bad for him?

I literally just spit out my beer laughing....damn you for making me waste that precious sip.

Doubt she told him that she was the IA bicycle for a while there, she seems to be quite scandalous IA bicycle? o_O

You just sounded as if you knew who I am.

You don't know who I've been with sexually nor is it any of your business.

However, to cut this conversation short... I want him to be in Brantleys life. I don't want a check. I don't want him to have the same childhood I did...

D3UC3S
10-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Once again

NOBODY CARES :goodjob:

CSquared
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
However, to cut this conversation short... I want him to be in Brantleys life. I don't want a check. I don't want him to have the same childhood I did...

Listen... as much as I have grown to dislike you in such a short period of time, I can respect you wanting him in the baby's life. However... posting on import fucking atlanta is not the way to go about accomplishing that goal. In fact, it works against you.

Let the dust settle, and if he is any kind of man, he will eventually realize that he should be or wants to be part of the kid's life. You can't force shit like this.

I think I speak for the collective community when i say " You are not going to get any sympathy on this forum... we don't give a flying fuck about your personal problems... we don't want to hear about them... and we don't want to be a part of them".

I also don't give a fuck about females on here. Seems much more peaceful without them.

Echonova
10-15-2012, 02:05 PM
However, to cut this conversation short... I want him to be in Brantleys life. I don't want a check. I don't want him to have the same childhood I did...If more of your posts were worded like this... You might gain some sympathy on your behalf.

Despite everything I've posted, I do wish you the best. I'm sure it doesn't seem like it, but tough love never does.

.blank cd
10-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Nope, pretty obvious..... most people dont have internet in their kitchens and even if they did, its hard to text with your hands in dish water.

Best post you've ever made.

10/10 would read again.

Kyle
10-15-2012, 04:49 PM
He should feel like garbage that another man is taking care of a kid he helped create. Simple fact.
That may be in question. Who knows how many people stirred the porridge.

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2012, 06:03 PM
He should feel like garbage that another man is taking care of a kid he helped create. Simple fact.

IF this is true, you're right. Any "man" that helps bring a child into this world and then turns his back on it, is, simply put, trash. I know because I've been in the exact same situation as a child. That's why I was trying to give you advice. I know a thing or two about your situation. But apparently in your few months of motherhood, you know more than I do about this so my advice gets cast off like a Fulton Industrial hooker's panties. Being that I don't know the situation on his side (and I don't need to know....for that matter, none of us really need to know what's going on on your side, either) so I can't really comment too much on him.

BenjaminJunu
10-15-2012, 06:27 PM
my neighbor always comes and annoys me when i'm working on my car. he just talks about stupid shit on and on, but he is a bored and retired old man so I don't mind that much.

Echonova
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Momma always said you catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Catnip
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I have had issues with my neighbor for years. He is just unreasonable, old and miserable. Dude had issues with me working on my cars in my own garage. Lol, he even jumped in front of RGs car on day to tell him his car was too loud. RG was just visiting. Too many stories with this guy for me to list. However, through it all I never disrespected the guy and made sure I was following my city's guidelines which my neighbor conveniently put in my mailbox. I try to avoid conflict with him. It's just more peaceful that way. And I have noticed that he is not as much of a douche as he used to be.

You're a good man. I couldn't take a neighbor like that. I grew up with 1 neighbor (left side) that never gave any shits about what we did and it was a mutual respect for any projects going on (usually cars for us, yard/land projects for him), crazy people (on the right side), and an air force family that restored 3 cars for/with their 3 children (behind us).

my neighbor always comes and annoys me when i'm working on my car. he just talks about stupid shit on and on, but he is a bored and retired old man so I don't mind that much.

That's a shit ton better than nosey neighbors that can't seem to just be happy regardless of what someone else is doing. However, the house diagonal from us, was a car family that was pretty annoying and always seemed to stop by to see what we were working on, lol.

All in all, I'd happily go back to the visiting neighbors and not have someone ready to call the cops for 1 occurance at 10:30 on a Saturday night.

teh bri
10-15-2012, 10:09 PM
+1.

Let's hope. I could honestly say that my parents are proud of me. However my mother is probably hella pissed that he's off IA. But i have absolutely NO regrets. Even though i would LOVE to rip his face off.

I'm going to school for nursing in January and the boyfriend and i will be living together in two weeks. I couldn't ask for anything better... Besides my parents.

Brantley is a blessing and i'd do anything for him. Just sucks that he doesn't have his real dad in his life. He may hate me and wish death upon me... But Brantley shouldn't be punished for my stupidity and mistakes.

Scotsman
10-15-2012, 10:13 PM
my neighbor always comes and annoys me when i'm working on my car. he just talks about stupid shit on and on, but he is a bored and retired old man so I don't mind that much.i must be his neighbor too , lol , i got one of the same that does the same stuff

Sinfix_15
10-16-2012, 02:30 AM
IA bicycle? o_O

So you moved 600 miles away and started a new relationship?

teh bri
10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
IA bicycle? o_O

So you moved 600 miles away and started a new relationship?

There was a reason I moved up here....

My dad was dying and I needed to be with him the last 3 weeks of his life then after he passed i decided to stay because GA had nothing to offer me at the time. My family is up here and when you go through so much shit the best thing to do is be surrounded by what means most and that's family.

D3UC3S
10-16-2012, 07:46 AM
And post all your bullshit drama on IA....while being 6million miles away.

:/