PDA

View Full Version : post funny stuff

fatty
10-11-2012, 05:04 PM
as the title says. I need a good laugh after a shitty day. I'll start

Scotsman
10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
want a good laugh...............call any Gamestop and ask if they have a copy of Battletoads , after you do it i'll give you the story behind it

fatty
10-11-2012, 05:26 PM
want a good laugh...............call any Gamestop and ask if they have a copy of Battletoads , after you do it i'll give you the story behind it
i've called the the pawn shop from pawn stars and asked them if they had it

Scotsman
10-11-2012, 06:16 PM
i've called the the pawn shop from pawn stars and asked them if they had itnothing beats local gamestops though

johnny_d
10-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Just a few pics that I thought were funny,,,,,no snitching and that lil fat girl is funny

Bacon
10-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Something that's funny? Hmm.....

E36slide is an IT professional.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

metalmatt47
10-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Something that's funny? Hmm.....

E36slide is an IT professional.

//thread

C230K
10-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Video: B*tch Get Off My Bus: Driver Uppercuts The Sh*t Outta Teen Girl In Cleveland! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr)

I dont know how to attach the video, but just go here and see it. I have literally been replaying this video for the past hour and makes me laugh everytime

RandomGuy
10-12-2012, 12:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZYfjF.png

RandomGuy
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KRwkY.jpg

johnny_d
10-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Nothing like a good e card and a young man that knows what to look at

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 12:48 AM
http://cdn.smartphowned.com/2012/8/5/smartphowned.com_279369_1344622352.jpg

Doppelgänger
10-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Just read anything e36slide posts, it will brighten your day knowing you will never be that dumb.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Just read anything e36slide posts, it will brighten your day knowing you will never be that dumb.

Giving that our intelligence level is about the same, you should feel oh so stupid for continuing to comment about me. Could of swore my name wasn't dick.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Giving that our intelligence level is about the same, you should feel oh so stupid for continuing to comment about me. Could of swore my name wasn't dick.

How does one determine such things?

E36slide
10-22-2012, 07:51 AM
How does one determine such things?

I may type dumb shit on here but I'm very intelligent. The name being dick comment was referring to him constantly talking about me. Got all you tech nerds flustered. Y'all actually think i act the way i portrayed myself in that thread. If you actually believe I'm that crazy then your common sense is lacking guys. Ask many people that hang out with me in person. Can't even have a little fun with you homo's?

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 08:02 AM
I may type dumb shit on here but I'm very intelligent. The name being dick comment was referring to him constantly talking about me. Got all you tech nerds flustered. Y'all actually think i act the way i portrayed myself in that thread. If you actually believe I'm that crazy then your common sense is lacking guys. Ask many people that hang out with me in person. Can't even have a little fun with you homo's?

The application of intelligence can undermine intelligence it'self.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
The application of intelligence can undermine intelligence it'self.

Well posting mobo jumbo on a car forum doesn't determine one's intelligence either. Calling out people for simple grammar mistakes ect..doesn't determine intelligence especially if they are using a phone. I like to say most of my intelligence is based off common sense due to my life style. Having to grow up quick does that to you. Book smarts is cool to have (if you want to know pointless information) but common sense is better over all.

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Well posting mobo jumbo on a car forum doesn't determine one's intelligence either. Calling out people for simple grammar mistakes ect..doesn't determine intelligence especially if they are using a phone. I like to say most of my intelligence is based off common sense due to my life style. Having to grow up quick does that to you. Book smarts is cool to have (if you want to know pointless information) but common sense is better over all.

What is the explanation for an intelligent person with common sense having a criminal record and working construction? "Book smarts" proves you're capable of learning. Any employer who isn't handing you a shovel would tell you that. Even if you go through school without learning a single thing you can actually apply to your life, you separated yourself from every other person who wasn't willing to do that. Intelligent people understand this concept.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 08:19 AM
What is the explanation for an intelligent person with common sense having a criminal record and working construction? "Book smarts" proves you're capable of learning. Any employer who isn't handing you a shovel would tell you that. Even if you go through school without learning a single thing you can actually apply to your life, you separated yourself from every other person who wasn't willing to do that. Intelligent people understand this concept.

As do I. I choose to work this job because i like working with my hands. Most of my jobs have been sales behind a desk as I'm a very good sales man. This is my first time working this type of job. I can't sit still long enough for a desk job. The example you implying would be a thinker where as I'm a do-er. I was a honors/ap student in high school. I could easily do well in college but i choose not too because college wouldn't offer me anything that id be interested in.

I no longer have a criminal record...I'm free bitches (:

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 08:25 AM
As do I. I choose to work this job because i like working with my hands. Most of my jobs have been sales behind a desk as I'm a very good sales man. This is my first time working this type of job. I can't sit still long enough for a desk job. The example you implying would be a thinker where as I'm a do-er. I was a honors/ap student in high school. I could easily do well in college but i choose not too because college wouldn't offer me anything that id be interested in.

I no longer have a criminal record...I'm free bitches (:

I think i have read enough to come to my conclusion, i'm sure everyone else will do the same.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 08:34 AM
I think i have read enough to come to my conclusion, i'm sure everyone else will do the same.

It's easy to judge. Congratulations!

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 08:47 AM
It's easy to judge. Congratulations!

Maybe my conclusion was to agree with your assessment of your intelligence? Maybe i was convinced by your "too cool for school" argument.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Maybe my conclusion was to agree with your assessment of your intelligence? Maybe i was convinced by your "too cool for school" argument.

I'm not too cool for school. It's just that it wont help me any. I've already did two years at Athens tech. No 4 year university offers auto engineering. None that i know of anyways.

Doppelgänger
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
L O L

The future of 'Murica right here. So how'd you manage to get rejected as a cast member of Honey Boo Boo?

l Gizzy l
10-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm not too cool for school. It's just that it wont help me any. I've already did two years at Athens tech. No 4 year university offers auto engineering. None that i know of anyways.

no 4 year university offers auto engineering?

you do know that there are universities that SPECIALIZE in auto engineering right?

Good god, people cannot be this dumb...-____________-

E36slide
10-22-2012, 04:48 PM
L O L

The future of 'Murica right here. So how'd you manage to get rejected as a cast member of Honey Boo Boo?

Mike in all seriousness you couldn't do half the shit i could. Do you think you're more successful sitting at a desk?

It's funny that a "trailer trash collar popping fag" can keep up with such intellectual human being's such as yourself. Show me a car you actually built....don't worry ill wait. Your jokes are lame as fuck just like you. I'm guessing you have problems getting girls too. Must suck dude. Obviously money cant buy you but two hours eh?

Next time come up with something original. Your shit is weak. I knew there was a reason you had two balls on your chin...bc you constantly have a dick in your mouth.

E36slide
10-22-2012, 05:53 PM
no 4 year university offers auto engineering?

you do know that there are universities that SPECIALIZE in auto engineering right?

Good god, people cannot be this dumb...-____________-

Lol those places are laughable. I've researched the programs offered at places like UTI ect. Waste of money and i don't care to relocate. I went to athens tech and now have a degree in auto mechanics. No need for paying 35k to have another certificate that says i can work on a car. I'm getting a good bit of money when i turn 25 and I'm just going to open my own shop. I have a good bit to learn but nothing i care to pay for.

Fyi it's not a university its a institute. Auto engineering is a trait...its not mechanical engineering much like what i taught at georgia tech, Purdue university ect.

You're indeed as dumb as you seem.

S4saken
10-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think auto engineering has to do with the development of automobile and mechanics fix them. You can indeed get a masters degree in this and it's offered in some major universities.

l Gizzy l
10-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think auto engineering has to do with the development of automobile and mechanics fix them. You can indeed get a masters degree in this and it's offered in some major universities.

thank you.

Oh, and you're right, I dont go to a school where we have about 550000 engineering programs. I must have no idea what i'm talking about.

Carry on, because you OBVIOUSLY are as smart as you seem, e36.

take a look at this

Top 10 Automotive Colleges and Universities in the U.S. - Edmunds.com (http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/top-10/top-10-automotive-colleges-and-universities-in-the-us.html)

Oh, what's school number 10? It looks like georgia institute of technology.

Call me crazy, but maybe i know what i'm talking about? The reason most places dont offer "automotive engineering" as a MAJOR is because its a 20 hour program, its more of a certification. Hence why you can go and get your ASE CERTIFICATION, and be a technician at many places.

Man, you have a degree, and taught at colleges? You've lived such an exciting life, all the while working 95 hour weeks? Damn. Must be awesome to be you.

l Gizzy l
10-22-2012, 08:43 PM
but here, child. Its called research, you should try it sometime. Maybe, just maybe, if you do enough of it, you can stop ditch digging, and actually do something with your life.

Automotive Engineering Schools with Degree Program Overviews (http://education-portal.com/automotive_engineering_schools.html#relatedSchools List)

metalmatt47
10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
True story, Nismo showed me the PMs from E36 and I gotta say, E36 is the biggest pussy ever.

David88vert
10-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Mike in all seriousness you couldn't do half the shit i could. Do you think you're more successful sitting at a desk?

It's funny that a "trailer trash collar popping fag" can keep up with such intellectual human being's such as yourself. Show me a car you actually built....don't worry ill wait. Your jokes are lame as fuck just like you. I'm guessing you have problems getting girls too. Must suck dude. Obviously money cant buy you but two

I can say unequivically that Mike is capable of accomplishing a lot more that you can when working on cars.

Sir_Christopher
10-22-2012, 09:09 PM
none of this is funny, i feel so let down :[

Sinfix_15
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
none of this is funny, i feel so let down :[

how about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=FLTsO6osfZDpeXH_JYPfe9LA&v=DQbhtZzHsbE#t=1s

E36slide
10-23-2012, 05:05 AM
True story, Nismo showed me the PMs from E36 and I gotta say, E36 is the biggest pussy ever.

Says the nerd hiding behind a computer.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 05:05 AM
I can say unequivically that Mike is capable of accomplishing a lot more that you can when working on cars.

Paying a shop to do it.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 05:06 AM
but here, child. Its called research, you should try it sometime. Maybe, just maybe, if you do enough of it, you can stop ditch digging, and actually do something with your life.

Automotive Engineering Schools with Degree Program Overviews (http://education-portal.com/automotive_engineering_schools.html#relatedSchools List)

All shit universities not worth the money.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 05:09 AM

I make 1500 a week...jokes on you.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 05:19 AM
All shit universities not worth the money.

Are you delusional? Georgia tech isn't worth the money?

I make 1500 a week...jokes on you.

Nah, the joke is on you, fool. anything you have To brag about to gain notoriety isn't worth mentioning in the first place.

But hey, someone has to lay our sewer lines, so you just keep at it! We appreciate all that you do!

So, are you the one guy that's working? Or one of the four standing around watching?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 05:24 AM
Are you delusional? Georgia tech isn't worth the money?

Nah, the joke is on you, fool. anything you have To brag about to gain notoriety isn't worth mentioning in the first place.

But hey, someone has to lay our sewer lines, so you just keep at it! We appreciate all that you do!

So, are you the one guy that's working? Or one of the four standing around watching?

To me it isn't worth the money, but that's my opinion.

I have to have a job kid. I don't have family who can support me while i go through college like some of you have. I'm not bragging bit stating though i may dig ditches i make a good bit of money. I work so that my gf can go to school.

I'm the guy in The ditch unfortunately.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 06:24 AM
You're delusional, absolutely delusional. I think we should start an IA charity thread to get you some therapy.

Just remember

The mark of a man: A sensible man does not brag.

You've bragged about your car, the money you make, how hard of a worker you are, how good of a person you are, how good of a driver you are, etc etc.

Why are you trying to impress guys that you dont even know? Go out and get some real friends. You would benefit from that, and we would benefit from never having to hear from you again.

And MAYBE, just MAYBE, you may retain some dignity and a bit of your "reputation"

E36slide
10-23-2012, 06:57 AM
You're delusional, absolutely delusional. I think we should start an IA charity thread to get you some therapy.

Just remember

The mark of a man: A sensible man does not brag.

You've bragged about your car, the money you make, how hard of a worker you are, how good of a person you are, how good of a driver you are, etc etc.

Why are you trying to impress guys that you dont even know? Go out and get some real friends. You would benefit from that, and we would benefit from never having to hear from you again.

And MAYBE, just MAYBE, you may retain some dignity and a bit of your "reputation"

So stating facts is bragging? Saying i make 1500 a week is bragging? No that's stating how much i make. If i said i made 300 a week you wouldn't consider this bragging. I'm not trying to impress anyone especially the fact most of you make double what i do. You're taking what I'm saying out of context and making it something it's not. I have many friends idiot lol giving all this bull shit I've posted i wouldn't loose any dignity or respect due to the fact i don't know any of you therefore your judgment is negated. Continuing to spout of DR. Phil type nonsense just means I'm winning. I do this for fun as you do it to feel better about yourself. "Look mommy I trolled a forum thread and put this kid in his place. My Google skills were on point."

Moral of this conversation: I do not give a flying fuck what you think about me. Nor do i care to obtain any type of respect from you guys. I'm pretty content with my life. I live it every day and have zero complaints. I only brought up what i make due to the fact you're pretty much talking shit about what i do for a living. Again stating what i drive must be bragging as well......mother fucker were on a god damn car forum meaning o should be able to brag about what ever fucking i car I feel like bragging about.

You smart kids are dumber then a dumb mother fucker i swear. All that books smarts and zero common sense. Google won't always be there for you kid.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 07:42 AM
So stating facts is bragging? Saying i make 1500 a week is bragging? No that's stating how much i make. If i said i made 300 a week you wouldn't consider this bragging. I'm not trying to impress anyone especially the fact most of you make double what i do. You're taking what I'm saying out of context and making it something it's not. I have many friends idiot lol giving all this bull shit I've posted i wouldn't loose any dignity or respect due to the fact i don't know any of you therefore your judgment is negated. Continuing to spout of DR. Phil type nonsense just means I'm winning. I do this for fun as you do it to feel better about yourself. "Look mommy I trolled a forum thread and put this kid in his place. My Google skills were on point."

Moral of this conversation: I do not give a flying fuck what you think about me. Nor do i care to obtain any type of respect from you guys. I'm pretty content with my life. I live it every day and have zero complaints. I only brought up what i make due to the fact you're pretty much talking shit about what i do for a living. Again stating what i drive must be bragging as well......mother fucker were on a god damn car forum meaning o should be able to brag about what ever fucking i car I feel like bragging about.

You smart kids are dumber then a dumb mother fucker i swear. All that books smarts and zero common sense. Google won't always be there for you kid.

I, I dont even know how to combat this stupidity. You wont lose ANY MORE dignity or respect because you've already lost all there is to lose. Its bragging. Do you see me stating how much I make? What kind of car I drive? Is doppel or Nismo bragging about their cars? No. Because we dont feel the need to impress people as you do. And i'm not sure who you're trying to convince about being "content with your life"

You seem a bit mad to me.....

Oh, and are you bragging or not? Because in this post you seem to state you're NOT bragging, then at the end you say you ARE bragging.

I'm confused, which is it?

Oh, and when you getting that tune?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 07:53 AM
I, I dont even know how to combat this stupidity. You wont lose ANY MORE dignity or respect because you've already lost all there is to lose. Its bragging. Do you see me stating how much I make? What kind of car I drive? Is doppel or Nismo bragging about their cars? No. Because we dont feel the need to impress people as you do. And i'm not sure who you're trying to convince about being "content with your life"

You seem a bit mad to me.....

Oh, and are you bragging or not? Because in this post you seem to state you're NOT bragging, then at the end you say you ARE bragging.

I'm confused, which is it?

Oh, and when you getting that tune?

I stated what my car was. This is a car forum not a circle jerking website which most of you do. Nismo stated he drives a vett....is that bragging. Doppler drives a boosted miata....bragging?

Your confused....seems normal. I wasn't bragging just stating and clarifying that just because i dig ditches doesn't mean i cant make as Much as you homos sitting behind a desk.

Most you pretty nailed fags wouldn't know what hard work is. Listen, like i said i don't give a fuck. Your opinion means nothing. End of conversation cyber douche.

As for the tune I'm holding off as I'm continuing to buy more parts. Upgraded the cooling system. I have to relocate my waste gate as its hitting the rod going to the rack. I'm also trying to locate a cheap e-manage ecu by greedy. I'm wanting to be over 400whp and don't belive the safc will cut it

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 07:59 AM
I stated what my car was. This is a car forum not a circle jerking website which most of you do. Nismo stated he drives a vett....is that bragging. Doppler drives a boosted miata....bragging?

Your confused....seems normal. I wasn't bragging just stating and clarifying that just because i dig ditches doesn't mean i cant make as Much as you homos sitting behind a desk.

Most you pretty nailed fags wouldn't know what hard work is. Listen, like i said i don't give a fuck. Your opinion means nothing. End of conversation cyber douche.

As for the tune I'm holding off as I'm continuing to buy more parts. Upgraded the cooling system. I have to relocate my waste gate as its hitting the rod going to the rack. I'm also trying to locate a cheap e-manage ecu by greedy. I'm wanting to be over 400whp and don't belive the safc will cut it

God you are retarded. Do you realize I dont give a shit about your garbage ass 240, or the tune? trolololololololol

There's a difference, Nismo/PB and Dopp werent all agro and "My car is fast as shit? Wanna race? LETS RACE! RACE ME!"

Matter of fact, I dont recall dopp ever saying shit about his car....

Best part: I dont know ANY of these guys, never met them. Same with you, but having never even met you, I can tell you're a douchebag. That's sad, isnt it?

Oh, and there's two kinds of working: Working with your hands and working with your head.

And I PROMISE you cant make as much digging ditches as someone who works with their brain. Its called EDUCATION. :) You know, that thing that you receive at these schools that "are wastes of money" to you?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:07 AM
God you are retarded. Do you realize I dont give a shit about your garbage ass 240, or the tune? trolololololololol

There's a difference, Nismo/PB and Dopp werent all agro and "My car is fast as shit? Wanna race? LETS RACE! RACE ME!"

Matter of fact, I dont recall dopp ever saying shit about his car....

Best part: I dont know ANY of these guys, never met them. Same with you, but having never even met you, I can tell you're a douchebag. That's sad, isnt it?

Oh, and there's two kinds of working: Working with your hands and working with your head.

And I PROMISE you cant make as much digging ditches as someone who works with their brain. Its called EDUCATION. :) You know, that thing that you receive at these schools that "are wastes of money" to you?

Lol you're indeed stupid as fuck. My dad works with his hands and never made it passed 9th grade yet makes well over 200k a year. I have a high school education. As i said before what i want to do doesn't involve school but doesn't mean i wont someday attend. As of now i can't, but that's life. Something tells me i make more then you and i use my hands. Seems like all you use your hands for is fapping to porn with your circle jerk boyfriends.

Again you're missing the big fucking picture cyber douche. I'm fucking with you morons. I'm a douche on a forum but not in person. This is entertainment for me. Care to continue because i can go all day. Lets put that little brain of yours to work... better hope Google doesn't crash because you would he sol arguing with me.

D3UC3S
10-23-2012, 08:07 AM
You two fuckers ruined a funny thread.

Gizzy, what are you trying to prove here? That you are smarter than a kid that you are calling a retard, REALLY? You feel better fucking up every thread E36 posts in...b/c thats what you are doing and its annoying as fuck.

Post some funny shit or go suck each others dicks at wild bills

CSquared
10-23-2012, 08:11 AM
Maybe I missed this part, but what exactly do you do for a living (e36)?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:21 AM
You two fuckers ruined a funny thread.

Gizzy, what are you trying to prove here? That you are smarter than a kid that you are calling a retard, REALLY? You feel better fucking up every thread E36 posts in...b/c thats what you are doing and its annoying as fuck.

Post some funny shit or go suck each others dicks at wild bills

They all do it. Every time i post they feel the need to go out of their way to prove me wrong.

Sad sad lonely cyber douches.

They wouldn't dare say shit at wild bills.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Maybe I missed this part, but what exactly do you do for a living (e36)?

I work at pine installing residential and commercial sewer and water lines.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Next time come up with something original......

Says the person who just used a Katt Williams comment in post #27 or did he get it from you in one of your "teaching positions"?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:34 AM
Says the person who just used a Katt Williams comment in post #27 or did he get it from you in one of your "teaching positions"?

Still original he doesn't own the saying. Still didn't Google my jokes.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 08:34 AM
Fun's over anyway. ha

back to pictures i guess

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Fun's over anyway. ha

back to pictures i guess

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447/Dmoney240/95facebook9519517983195.jpg

This is how i feel when i post in a thread and you go out of your way to one up me in every fucking thread...

You seem like an annoying honda guy.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Hondas, now that's funny. :D

E36slide
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Hondas, now that's funny. :D

Damn....it's much worse....

Your a mustang tool dbag... -___-

No wonder you hate so hard....

No replacement for displacement....lolololololololol

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 08:55 AM

no.

back on topic, kthxbai

Sinfix_15
10-23-2012, 09:33 AM

I wouldnt expect you to know this, since you probably spend most of the day with your head up your own ass.......

but the world's fastest street car for a fairly long period of time, up until just recently.... was a mustang........................ from Georgia.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 09:41 AM
To me it isn't worth the money, but that's my opinion.

I have to have a job kid. I don't have family who can support me while i go through college like some of you have. I'm not bragging bit stating though i may dig ditches i make a good bit of money. I work so that my gf can go to school.

I'm the guy in The ditch unfortunately.

You sir are pathetic with your excuses. You don't need a supporting family to go to college, you can work AND go to school, if you have the will power you can make it happen. Have fun digging ditches the rest of your life.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
You sir are pathetic with your excuses. You don't need a supporting family to go to college, you can work AND go to school, if you have the will power you can make it happen. Have fun digging ditches the rest of your life.

I can work a part time job and make shit and take out tons of loans? Nah ill pass.

Have fun being fat your whole life.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I dig ditches and make more then you computer geeksssssss hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

/thread.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Digging ditches the rest of my life isnt something I would brag about.

Glad I have an awesome career.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM
I can work a part time job and make shit and take out tons of loans? Nah ill pass.

Have fun being fat your whole life.

My girlfriend worked full time and went to school full time with absolutely no financial help from any family. Explain how that's possible? The point is school is an investment, sure, you may make a little more now than someone working and in school, but guess who wins ten years down the road? I'll throw you a sandwich as I pass you while you're still digging ditches.

You're an idiot, dude. All you can reply is some fat joke as if you even know me, all that shows is that you clearly aren't always playing around online and you got your feelings hurt.

Grow up.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Digging ditches the rest of my life isnt something I would brag about.

Glad I have an awesome career.

It's temporary dude. Lol I've had over 12 different jobs. This job just pays well. Once I'm 25 I'll be doing something i love with no care about making tons of money. I didn't know a year was my whole life.

Good assumption guys...bravo.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:08 AM
It's temporary dude. Lol I've had over 12 different jobs. This job just pays well. Once I'm 25 I'll be doing something i love with no care about making tons of money. I didn't know a year was my whole life.

Good assumption guys...bravo.

So tell us, what type of magic happens for you at the age of 25?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:08 AM
My girlfriend worked full time and went to school full time with absolutely no financial help from any family. Explain how that's possible?

You're an idiot, dude. All you can reply is some fat joke as if you even know me, all that shows is that you clearly aren't always playing around online and you got your feelings hurt.

Grow up.

I didn't say it wasn't possible but highly doubt she made half of what i do. No need for school when you make good money. Your preaching to the quire kid. I don't give a fuck.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:09 AM
So tell us, what type of magic happens for you at the age of 25?

Don't care to explain it would be considered bragging.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Having over 12 jobs in your short work span isnt something to brag about either lol. Go to school and get some stability.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I didn't say it wasn't possible but highly doubt she made half of what i do. No need for school when you make good money. Your preaching to the quire kid. I don't give a fuck.

Good money for your age, sure, MAYBE, good money down the road? No, keep dreaming. If you owned your own business and you were really making it, you're right, school isn't needed, but from what YOU have told us, I think you need some re-working of your life plan, that's just my opinion though.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Don't care to explain it would be considered bragging.

I think you mean lying.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Good money for your age, sure, MAYBE, good money down the road? No, keep dreaming. If you owned your own business and you were really making it, you're right, school isn't needed, but from what YOU have told us, I think you need some re-working of your life plan, that's just my opinion though.

Glad you brought that up.

25= my own business.

You know nothing about me or my future plans. Good job.

Fail

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:13 AM
I think you mean lying.

Lololol whatever you say dude.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Glad you brought that up.

25= my own business.

You know nothing about me or my future plans. Good job.

Fail

No offense but your personality doesn't exactly scream business owner.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Having over 12 jobs in your short work span isnt something to brag about either lol. Go to school and get some stability.

I like trying new shit..

College doesn't mean you're successful. Stfu.

Most people graduating cant even find a fucking job.

You fail too.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:15 AM
No offense but your personality doesn't exactly scream business owner.

Again you don't know me. Only what is portrayed in forum talk.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:18 AM
I like trying new shit..

You fail too.

No, graduates that majored in something stupid can't find a good job. I know people who have careers now STILL in school making far more than you and on a very good path to a nice life. Without college, that wouldn't have happened. It's 2012, the job market is a war, if you share the same resume as a college graduate but one says college graduate and one just high school, who is getting hired? Exactly. So yes, college in many cases does equal more success.

Again you don't know me. Only what is portrayed in forum talk.

Oh, because forum talk is fake.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:18 AM
I like trying new shit..

You fail too.

I graduated twice and have been successful. Perks of job security doing what I do.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:23 AM
No, graduates that majored in something stupid can't find a good job. I know people who have careers now STILL in school making far more than you and on a very good path to a nice life. Without college, that wouldn't have happened. It's 2012, the job market is a war, if you share the same resume as a college graduate but one says college graduate and one just high school, who is getting hired? Exactly. So yes, college in many cases does equal more success.

Oh, because forum talk is fake.

Managers at my company make 27 an hour.....enough said.

Like i said troll i don't need college.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:23 AM
I graduated twice and have been successful. Perks of job security doing what I do.

Good for you man.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:26 AM
Managers at my company make 27 an hour.....enough said.

Like i said troll i don't need college.

I hope that "enough said" wasn't making $27 an hour sound amazing...

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:35 AM
I hope that "enough said" wasn't making $27 an hour sound amazing...

27 an hour @140+ hours every two weeks.

I don't work for amazing salary i do it because i like the work I'm doing.

Half of you who go to college pick the major that makes the most money. You end up hating what you do. You like sitting behind a desk well i like getting my hands dirty. Could i go to school and make more money...yes. do i want to? No. Why? Because....25 (;

Sinfix_15
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/4fe33abc69beddfd06000012-400-300/love-is-delusional.jpg

Lets play a game! 1 word to describe E36. I'll start.

Delusional.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
27 an hour @140+ hours every two weeks.

I don't work for amazing salary i do it because i like the work I'm doing.

Half of you who go to college pick the major that makes the most money. You end up hating what you do. You like sitting behind a desk well i like getting my hands dirty. Could i go to school and make more money...yes. do i want to? No. Why? Because....25 (;

I picked a major that is one of the lowest paid majors in the world. We have to work two jobs to make maybe $70k a year. I didn't pick this career to make a ton of money. I picked my career because of the joy I get from it.

Enjoy your overpaid govt job.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/4fe33abc69beddfd06000012-400-300/love-is-delusional.jpg

Delusional.

Selfrighteousasshole

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
I picked a major that is one of the lowest paid majors in the world. We have to work two jobs to make maybe $70k a year. I didn't pick this career to make a ton of money. I picked my career because of the joy I get from it.

Enjoy your overpaid govt job.

That's good to hear.

I don't work a gov. Job nor would i ever.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:49 AM

Delusional.

Sinfix: overbearingmeatheadwhothinksheknowseverythingsohep ostsineverythreadwithhosoffthewallopinions?

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:53 AM
LOL, yeah, so many people choose the highest paying option when going to college.

Do you sell tickets to LaLa Land? There's a lot going there lately, seems fun.

Sinfix_15
10-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I honestly don't understand what your goal is at this point. It's like you're TRYING to make everyone think you're a complete moron.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL, yeah, so many people choose the highest paying option when going to college.

Do you sell tickets to LaLa Land? There's a lot going there lately, seems fun.

Sorry but i know quit a few idiots who have done so.

Y'all are ragging on me because i choose not to go to college?

College can't offer me anything so why pay for something you don't need? Because.....social status?

Because degree mean you're smarter then everyone else?

Because....racecar?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
I honestly don't understand what your goal is at this point. It's like you're TRYING to make everyone think you're a complete moron.

I suppose.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Sorry but i know quit a few idiots who have done so.

Y'all are ragging on me because i choose not to go to college?

College can't offer me anything so why pay for something you don't need? Because.....social status?

Because degree mean you're smarter then everyone else?

Because....racecar?

I love how you always make it sound like other members started the hating and you had nothing to do with initiating the argument.

Elbow
10-23-2012, 11:02 AM
I made a comment on this:

"I have to have a job kid. I don't have family who can support me while i go through college like some of you have."

You make it sound like you CAN'T go to school because of some crying story that you have no support. Then you turn it around to you don't need college, clearly college is typically a huge benefit, obviously some cases people succeed without it, and blah blah blah why am I even wasting my time posting to you? It's just the internet, it's all fake! (kidding)

E36slide
10-23-2012, 11:09 AM
I made a comment on this:

"I have to have a job kid. I don't have family who can support me while i go through college like some of you have."

You make it sound like you CAN'T go to school because of some crying story that you have no support. Then you turn it around to you don't need college, clearly college is typically a huge benefit, obviously some cases people succeed without it, and blah blah blah why am I even wasting my time posting to you? It's just the internet, it's all fake! (kidding)

My first few comment stated i didn't need college...re read.

If i decided to go to college I wouldnt be able to. End of story.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 11:10 AM
What school could i attend working 130+ hours every two weeks?

1,2,3.....Google

Elbow
10-23-2012, 11:22 AM
What school could i attend working 130+ hours every two weeks?

1,2,3.....Google

You'd obviously have to lower the hours you work, which I still don't believe is over 130 every two weeks, to fit school in. You can still work full time and go to school full time. IF you really WERE working 130 hours every two weeks, you'd make less while in school, with the mindset down the road it would lead to more opportunities and pay off.

I don't care if you go to school, not everyone does, some fail, some succeed, it goes both ways. I'm just arguing your "I can't" comments.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 11:25 AM
You'd obviously have to lower the hours you work, which I still don't believe is over 130 every two weeks, to fit school in. You can still work full time and go to school full time. IF you really WERE working 130 hours every two weeks, you'd make less while in school, with the mindset down the road it would lead to more opportunities and pay off.

I don't care if you go to school, not everyone does, some fail, some succeed, it goes both ways. I'm just arguing your "I can't" comments.

Point taken.

And i honestly do work those hours. It truly blows.

CSquared
10-23-2012, 11:43 AM
I went to school. I only make 35k now but this career path usually ends at 6 figures. I give you props for wanting to work with your hands, but fuck that. I'll keep my desk job and get my hands dirty on the weekends for leisure.

How does your company stay in business paying everyone 80k+ for digging holes?

E36slide
10-23-2012, 11:50 AM
I went to school. I only make 35k now but this career path usually ends at 6 figures. I give you props for wanting to work with your hands, but fuck that. I'll keep my desk job and get my hands dirty on the weekends for leisure.

How does your company stay in business paying everyone 80k+ for digging holes?

Not many ppl work here. Maybe 20 ppl (that i know of) most make 9-11.50.
They have another office in fl as well. We do 6-8 sewers a day per crew and there are 5-6 crews of 2 ppl. That's a lot of work. They make good money.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
in e36s defense, he did post his timecard, and he does work those hours.

I'll back you up when you prove it, dude. No problem.

Nismo
10-23-2012, 12:33 PM
What happens when they run out of sewers or they renegotiate the contract?

metalmatt47
10-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Says the nerd hiding behind a computer.

Whose the nerd hiding?

Still wanna race for a grand? I keep asking but you keep bullshitting around it.

metalmatt47
10-23-2012, 12:46 PM

The ninja turtles find a new home.

Bacon
10-23-2012, 12:52 PM
The ninja turtles find a new home.

"Like"

E36slide
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Whose the nerd hiding?

Still wanna race for a grand? I keep asking but you keep bullshitting around it.

Yeah against your car.

E36slide
10-23-2012, 12:54 PM

Do you see all the houses going up?

Won't be anytime soon.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 12:58 PM
the crazy part is......

he.....

doesnt have......

a CAR........

:ninja:

E36slide
10-23-2012, 01:06 PM
the crazy part is......

he.....

doesnt have......

a CAR........

Lol well that sucks.

l Gizzy l
10-23-2012, 01:21 PM
he drives something, just not a car :ninja:

metalmatt47
10-23-2012, 01:26 PM
the crazy part is......

he.....

doesnt have......

a CAR........

Yeah against your car.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/375960_416941961694918_1694509109_n.jpg

S4saken
10-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Just my 2 cents on the going to college thing... I left high school a hot head thinking I didn't need college/it wasn't for me, wanted to get the hell out of my parents house so I joined the military. So far so good... Military doesn't pay much but they basically GIVE you everything you need to survive so money you make is leisure money.

Long story short left military, found a girl, had kid before expected, couldn't find a job(no one cares about trait u pick up in military), decided,shit, I need some type of schooling. I'm a little like E36 in the fact I like to work with my hand so I choose auto collision. Painters can make 100k a year at the right body shop but you gotta bust your ass and the body shop has to have the work flow and on top of that you need years of xp in the field. Would I be content with that? Sure. Do I believe a college grad could do better in half the time with half the effort? That's a no brainer.

Point is there are graduates making $50-$75 an hour. Some even make salaries to where they don't even have to be at work to get paid. Imagine being in Croatia or some shit and spending a couple hours on your laptop and still getting paid what you would if you were in th office.

My biggest regret was NOT going to college. Not picking sides but that's the reality of life, you can definitely find happiness either way.

So E36 if your happy making $1500 a week with 140 hours a week, do you, fuck everyone else. Most people troll you because of how worked up you get, nothing more.

E36slide
10-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Just my 2 cents on the going to college thing... I left high school a hot head thinking I didn't need college/it wasn't for me, wanted to get the hell out of my parents house so I joined the military. So far so good... Military doesn't pay much but they basically GIVE you everything you need to survive so money you make is leisure money.

Long story short left military, found a girl, had kid before expected, couldn't find a job(no one cares about trait u pick up in military), decided,shit, I need some type of schooling. I'm a little like E36 in the fact I like to work with my hand so I choose auto collision. Painters can make 100k a year at the right body shop but you gotta bust your ass and the body shop has to have the work flow and on top of that you need years of xp in the field. Would I be content with that? Sure. Do I believe a college grad could do better in half the time with half the effort? That's a no brainer.

Point is there are graduates making $50-$75 an hour. Some even make salaries to where they don't even have to be at work to get paid. Imagine being in Croatia or some shit and spending a couple hours on your laptop and still getting paid what you would if you were in th office.

My biggest regret was NOT going to college. Not picking sides but that's the reality of life, you can definitely find happiness either way.

So E36 if your happy making $1500 a week with 140 hours a week, do you, fuck everyone else. Most people troll you because of how worked up you get, nothing more.

Yeah i figured as much. I also before i got locked up was signing to go to the marines. I could understand going to school straight out of high school but that's not the case here. I've been out of school for 5 years so there's a lot of shit I've forgotten. When i was in high school i wanted to be a marine biologists but it's been way to long since I've picked up a ap bio book lol. I'm going to stick to my job for now and open up a shop with my step dad. As i told these idiots my job is temporary. They think because you don't go to college you wont make decent money which isn't true. Got to have determination. Would I love to sit on a beach and get paid? Hell yeah i would, but i wasn't Delt those cards.

Skorcher
10-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Would I love to sit on a beach and get paid? Hell yeah i would, but i wasn't Delt those cards.

No one is dealt those cards. Life is what you make it. You could be a homeless orphan and get to sit on a beach and get paid. Like you said, all about determination.

Elbow
10-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Yeah i figured as much. I also before i got locked up was signing to go to the marines. I could understand going to school straight out of high school but that's not the case here. I've been out of school for 5 years so there's a lot of shit I've forgotten. When i was in high school i wanted to be a marine biologists but it's been way to long since I've picked up a ap bio book lol. I'm going to stick to my job for now and open up a shop with my step dad. As i told these idiots my job is temporary. They think because you don't go to college you wont make decent money which isn't true. Got to have determination. Would I love to sit on a beach and get paid? Hell yeah i would, but i wasn't Delt those cards.

Well I hope it's not a tuner shop or something like that.

C230K
10-24-2012, 11:36 AM
College isnt for everyone, even though we live in a capitalist country, some people are not money hungry as most of you guys. You could make $100 an hour and have a great career, but still be unhappy. If you like working a Kroger bagging groceries getting paid $8 an hour and your happy with that, hey by all means, do you.

CSquared
10-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Lol this thread hasn't been funny for a long time...