PDA

View Full Version : Honda Ef Hatch Sale or Trade??

zduncan1
10-06-2012, 01:04 AM
I have a 1991 Honda Hatchback. Runs great. No problems mechanically, just has been my project havent been able to get started on it and will be leaving for a few months so either trying to change it up or get some cash lol. Car doesnt look the prettiest currently, but not bad. Paint job is good, but the hood and roof are currently primered. Lowered on adjustable coilovers with momo 17" wheels. The rear struts are going bad, so the ride is bouncy. (Trying to be honest about everything I know about) Has HIDs. Has a d15 motor with manual transmission, no check engine lights, or popouts or anything, run good. Car currently has no muffler, but it definitely looks like a fairly new exhaust system, including the cat, and goes all the way to the back, past the rear wheels, but missing the muffler section. Car is lowered on adjustable coilovers. MOMO 17" wheels. The interior is not the greatest, but not bad. Currently has ripped leather seats, but I have honda seats to put in it. The windshield is cracked. Has new aftermarket radio, with custom made switch/gauge pod holder above radio (if you decided to cut holes and mount gauges in you could) looks clean. Only has front part of carpet, after front seats car is gutted. Battery is relocated to rear, also a mild wire tuck was done by previous owner, fuse box located on interior. Wiring does need to be cleaned up. I also have an extra clutch to go with it. Brand new Banhof stage 2 still in box. Looking to get around 1500, but just make me on ofer or let me know what you have to trade!

zduncan1
10-06-2012, 01:06 AM
More pics.

zduncan1
10-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Additional pics passenger side + rear

zduncan1
10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
No cash or trade offers???/

-EnVus-
10-07-2012, 12:41 AM
poor car

zduncan1
10-07-2012, 01:23 AM
lol thats the way it sits is just the way I got it, minus the black wheels... but itll be right if i keep it but I know when I come back and actually have a little money Im gonna want to dump it into my si. But shell eventually get there.

b20vtecrr
11-21-2012, 09:53 PM
trade you a nissan hardbody pickup truck 100% stock for it

xblakexhxc
11-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Trade you a 91 Accord Wagon 5 speed, completely stock for it.

b20vtecrr
11-24-2012, 07:33 PM
dam dude gave up on his ad