PDA

View Full Version : iPhone lovers

Wicho_ej6
10-03-2012, 02:07 PM
So who all likes there new iPhone 5? Who all has problems with them ..

.blank cd
10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Just picked mine up this morning.

Wicho_ej6
10-03-2012, 02:15 PM
I got mine the first day It came out.. And I've loved it so far it's much much faster ! U gotta hate the battery life tho it sucks

.blank cd
10-03-2012, 03:36 PM
I got mine the first day It came out.. And I've loved it so far it's much much faster ! U gotta hate the battery life tho it sucksI was on my honeymoon when they released it so I had to wait. My battery life isn't bad. It's better than my 4S was. I keep my screen pretty dim anyway and I don't have many apps that use location.

Bacon
10-07-2012, 01:03 PM
I plan on upgrading my wife's 4S to the 5 next year. Is there anything drastically different between the two other than the I5 being 4G?

.blank cd
10-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Definitely the 4G. The extra screen real estate is nice. Puts videos in the correct widescreen aspect ratio, and apps are updating to take advantage of the extra space. It's lighter and slimmer than the 4S if that matters to you, and its definitely the best looking phone they've put out so far, if that matters. The operating system is pretty much what you're used to with a few updates and tweaks. Apples new charging port is both a blessing and a curse. It's non directional so it's easier to connect, it's what allows the phone to be slimmer, there's less of a gaping hole in the bottom of the phone, and this will be the standard the rest of the apple devices are going to. The bad thing is you're phone charger doesn't work with any of your other existing apple devices, but there are adapters available. Personally, I think its a net gain. I like it. That's about as good as I can lay it out for ya. Lol.

MeFryRice
10-07-2012, 02:56 PM
I've had every version of the iPhone since the beginning and can honestly say there is a nice difference between the 5 and 4S. Like .black cd has already mentioned, the larger screen is a plus. It's not too large (like the GSIII) to where you can still use one hand to navigate through out the phone. You can tell the phone is faster and smoother during application use. I was at an AT&T store yesterday and was playing with the store demo of the GSIII and found it to be a bit laggy.

The only issue I've had with my 5 was it wouldn't connect to my MCell when I first activated it. That was solved by simply restarting the MCell. Haven't had any issues with the MCell or anything else since.

This will be a debate similar to the Nikon v Canon. Everyone has their opinions and it's mostly up to the end consumer purchasing what they like best.

Bacon
10-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I love the screen on my GS3. Not really that big. I can use one hand with it. Just bought a new case for it so it's back down to a comfortable size.

I'm just getting her the I5 since she isn't an android fan anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

SPOOLIN
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
played with one today, very nice piece, def a lighter weight difference

David88vert
10-08-2012, 10:22 AM
I love the screen on my GS3. Not really that big. I can use one hand with it. Just bought a new case for it so it's back down to a comfortable size.

I'm just getting her the I5 since she isn't an android fan anymore.

I'm the same way - GS3 for me, i5 for the wife.

E36slide
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
So you traded your iPhone in for an extra inch?

Better hope your wife doesn't do the same.

Apple is smart in one aspect...they rip you off one release at a time. Why not wait a few more months for the 5s ? Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

.blank cd
10-08-2012, 12:13 PM
I have not once come out of pocket for an iPhone.

E36slide
10-08-2012, 12:27 PM
I have not once come out of pocket for an iPhone.

Lucky you then because it wouldn't be worth it if you had too. Most people do then 3 month's later they release the s version lol

GS3>iPhone

.blank cd
10-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Lucky you then because it wouldn't be worth it if you had too. Most people do then 3 month's later they release the s version lolI'd pay the 199 upgrade fee if I had to, I'm not that broke

GS3>iPhone LOL.

E36slide
10-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I'd pay the 199 upgrade fee if I had to, I'm not that broke

LOL.

The phone its self isn't worth it.

David88vert
10-08-2012, 02:16 PM

Apple is smart in one aspect...they rip you off one release at a time. Why not wait a few more months for the 5s ? Lol

No. I had an HD2 before. Got both of us new phones.

Sammich
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
I was on my honeymoon when they released it so I had to wait. My battery life isn't bad. It's better than my 4S was. I keep my screen pretty dim anyway and I don't have many apps that use location.

U GOT MARRIED?! TF?!

E36slide
10-08-2012, 02:28 PM
No. I had an HD2 before. Got both of us new phones.

It was a joke man lol

.blank cd
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
The phone its self isn't worth it.

Don't see why not. One of the best phone on the market for 5 years.

.blank cd
10-08-2012, 02:58 PM
U GOT MARRIED?! TF?!

Fuck yeah man. Sept. 15th!

E36slide
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't see why not. One of the best phone on the market for 5 years.

Except for its lack customization, hdmi, removable battery and bland camera sure it is. Still has nothing on a galaxy s3. The stuff iPhone is now releasing you could have already had years ago. Your buying a name. Their operating system is smooth and fast ill give them that, but my DROID bionic is running a dual core over clocked to 2.3 ghz on a jelly bean operating system. If you can find a iphone to out do my android I'll go buy one right now.

David88vert
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
congrats on the marriage

Sammich
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Fuck yeah man. Sept. 15th!

well lo siento on my belated congrats you cotdamn butler LMAO

MeFryRice
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Except for its lack customization, hdmi, removable battery and bland camera sure it is.

What would you need a removable battery for? It doesn't crash like a Droid OS. HDMI output? How many people actually use that? Us Apple people have Apple TV which allows us to wirelessly stream movies, pictures, etc to our tv. The phone does everything I need it to therefor I don't need to customize it.

Still has nothing on a galaxy s3.

Show facts, not opinions. Feel free to help yourself and do a search for the GSIII vs the iPhone5 and you'll see otherwise. Hell, the iPhone 4S was faster and smoother than the GSIII. The video I recall watching on YT was a camparison of the GSIII vs the 4S and they were using GTA as an example. It loaded the game quicker, the map was smoother, etc. Even the screen clarity isn't quite as clear as the Retina display.

Look at how many different phones that offers the Droid OS. Please show me one that has outsold the iPhone. Also, the durabilty of the GSIII isn't as high as the iPhone5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5q5TRuAsY

E36slide
10-08-2012, 03:43 PM
What would you need a removable battery for? It doesn't crash like a Droid OS. HDMI output? How many people actually use that? Us Apple people have Apple TV which allows us to wirelessly stream movies, pictures, etc to our tv. The phone does everything I need it to therefor I don't need to customize it.

Show facts, not opinions. Feel free to help yourself and do a search for the GSIII vs the iPhone5 and you'll see otherwise. Hell, the iPhone 4S was faster and smoother than the GSIII. The video I recall watching on YT was a camparison of the GSIII vs the 4S and they were using GTA as an example. It loaded the game quicker, the map was smoother, etc. Even the screen clarity isn't quite as clear as the Retina display.

Look at how many different phones that offers the Droid OS. Please show me one that has outsold the iPhone. Also, the durabilty of the GSIII isn't as high as the iPhone5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5q5TRuAsY

I use it all the time. Yes indeed they do crash. Maybe not as often. The new jelly bean software on the gs3 is a lot better then when it was released. Finally they made the iPhone durable. The glass back was a joke on the 4s. Again being able to customize and tweak your phone is what sets the android apart from iphone. Mine will hands down download faster then any iPhone and will play any game with better clarity. That's because I can customize my phone and tweak the interface. Not only is my phone fast but my battery last almost double what an iphone5 lasts. That's with my brightness at 100% and wifi. Those are facts (;

MeFryRice
10-08-2012, 03:48 PM
How do you know their facts? Have you personally owned an iPhone 4S or 5 to compare?

.blank cd
10-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Except for its lack customization, hdmi, removable battery and bland camera sure it is. Still has nothing on a galaxy s3. The stuff iPhone is now releasing you could have already had years ago. Your buying a name. Their operating system is smooth and fast ill give them that, but my DROID bionic is running a dual core over clocked to 2.3 ghz on a jelly bean operating system. If you can find a iphone to out do my android I'll go buy one right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2What kind of application are you running that requires 2.3 ghz? Crysis? Or do you just need a space heater for your house? Android is bloated and needs the extra HP to provide a similar fluid experience. I can customize just as much as you can, and I can wirelessly stream HD to my TV, the iPhone 4 did that two years ago. On spec sheets, GS3s are about the best alternative out there, but I have yet to see one outperform and iPhone.

congrats on the marriageThanks! It's been a long time comin. We've been together for 7 years so we've pretty much been married. Just made it paperwork official and did the whole celebration. Lol.

well lo siento on my belated congrats you cotdamn butler LMAOLOL. there were pics up for a week on Facebook.

.....oh wait.

Sammich
10-08-2012, 03:57 PM
ROFL!!! yea about that..

E36slide
10-08-2012, 04:04 PM
How do you know their facts? Have you personally owned an iPhone 4S or 5 to compare?

Yeah i have one that my gf uses. My phone makes small work of it. Lol don't get me wrong i like iphones interface but it's nothing compared to my phone.

Bacon
10-08-2012, 04:12 PM

I hope this wasn't supposed to be an insult. Leave that for your thread.

My GS3 is faster than what I will ever need it for. My Thunderbolt was on it's last leg and I needed to replace it. Having been through Motorola (which I will not buy again) and one HTC, I wanted to try out a Samsung product and the GS3 was out so I bought it. I can see this phone lasting me quite some time.

My wife has the 4S and she likes it. I'm just replacing it with an I5 since we use mobile hotspot and the speeds that 4G gives us is pretty fast.

E36slide
10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
I hope this wasn't supposed to be an insult. Leave that for your thread.

My GS3 is faster than what I will ever need it for. My Thunderbolt was on it's last leg and I needed to replace it. Having been through Motorola (which I will not buy again) and one HTC, I wanted to try out a Samsung product and the GS3 was out so I bought it. I can see this phone lasting me quite some time.

My wife has the 4S and she likes it. I'm just replacing it with an I5 since we use mobile hotspot and the speeds that 4G gives us is pretty fast.

Not an insult just a funny picture i saw on Facebook.

My first android after the iphone was the thunderbolt (awesome phone, Sucky battery life)

David88vert
10-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I find that having the ability to replace the battery is important. I can easily kill the battery in any smartphone quickly and with an non iPhone, I am back up and running in a couple of minutes.
If you spend a full weekend at the track you will need a spare battery and the iphone couldn't offer that.

Wicho_ej6
10-08-2012, 05:24 PM
There will always be a fight about iPhones and droids ... Me personally love having an iPhone and wouldn't change it .. It all depends on the person .. They only thing I hate is I have AT&T and I hate there data plan ��

RL...
10-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Why buy the imitator when you can buy the original! Iphone5 ftw.

E36slide
10-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Why buy the imitator when you can buy the original! Iphone5 ftw.

Can't really say that when there are plenty of phones that can compete.

ISAtlanta300
10-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Both good phones, but if I were upgrading right now, I would get the GS3. I just got tired of the Apple double / triple / quadruple.... etc. dipping every year. And the anal rape on the connector? Fuck off. With the GS3 just get a USB connector and call it a day. And battery removal is a huge plus. And the HDMI out capability. And the expandable memory. And the bigger screen. And...Damn. People still buy iphones? lol.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Both good phones, but if I were upgrading right now, I would get the GS3. I just got tired of the Apple double / triple / quadruple.... etc. dipping every year. And the anal rape on the connector? Fuck off. With the GS3 just get a USB connector and call it a day. And battery removal is a huge plus. And the HDMI out capability. And the expandable memory. And the bigger screen. And...Damn. People still buy iphones? lol.

Well put. They think over the air HDMI is even comparable to an actual cable plug in. Over the air is like wifi....it lags lol

PTCDC5
10-10-2012, 01:26 PM
What 95% of people fail to acknowledge is that most of the people who cry and cheer for all this "customization" that they do to their phones are rooting their phones. Jailbreak the iPhone and you're on the same playing field as far as being able to do whatever you want. If you think you're smarter than Google and Apple and can tweak and modify the OS to overall offer a better experience, please let them know. They'll be more than happy to offer you a job.

And I'm glad someone already brought up the OS efficiency; Android based devices are forced to run bloated hardware simply to compete. iOS is fair superior in regards to this. E36slide, I await you "facts" which will denounce mine.

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 01:48 PM

In regards to there being multiple iPhones, look at how many different phones are running the Droid OS and guess what? None of them outsell the iPhone....one phone is dominating sales vs all the Droid phones.
Expandable memory? The iphone offers 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. No need for expandable memory. Don't forget the cost associated for the memory cards. For all you bitches complaining about the connector, this is the first revision of the connector since the original iPod was released many moons ago.

Sammich
10-10-2012, 02:05 PM
i'm just lol'n about this discussing and yall getting really up in arms about it like yall have stock and are losing money from people buying droids opposed to iphones and vice versa, real amusing

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm not upset at all. lol.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
What 95% of people fail to acknowledge is that most of the people who cry and cheer for all this "customization" that they do to their phones are rooting their phones. Jailbreak the iPhone and you're on the same playing field as far as being able to do whatever you want. If you think you're smarter than Google and Apple and can tweak and modify the OS to overall offer a better experience, please let them know. They'll be more than happy to offer you a job.

And I'm glad someone already brought up the OS efficiency; Android based devices are forced to run bloated hardware simply to compete. iOS is fair superior in regards to this. E36slide, I await you "facts" which will denounce mine.

I don't have to state facts i can show them. Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way. An iphone 5 jail broken is not the same as a android rooted. Jail breaking a iphone allows you too switch between providers as rooting gives you super user access to delete apps that came on the phone. Switch kernels for better battery life, use pretty much any software out there provided to androids. I'm not just an everyday iphone hater. I've had both and I like that if i want to have another type of software provided on say the evo i can go to the developers page and flash a rom that's derived from said software.

IPhones out sell other phones simply because there not another phone like it in their market. There easy to use and have a clean and simple OS. Not until the 5 did they start making them durable lol so obviously ppl buy them to show some type of status. I can name quite a few androids that can compare....htc evo, htc charge, htc thunderbolt, DROID 4, bionic, razer max, nexus, Galaxy s 3 ect....many selections that offer different aspects...if android was to combine all of these phones it would make iPhones look stupid. Not only are androids screens bigger but there a lot clearer too. Nothing like Samsung clarity.

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't have to state facts i can show them. Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way. An iphone 5 jail broken is not the same as a android rooted. Jail breaking a iphone allows you too switch between providers as rooting gives you super user access to delete apps that came on the phone. Switch kernels for better battery life, use pretty much any software out there provided to androids. I'm not just an everyday iphone hater. I've had both and I like that if i want to have another type of software provided on say the evo i can go to the developers page and flash a rom that's derived from said software.

IPhones out sell other phones simply because there not another phone like it in their market. There easy to use and have a clean and simple OS. Not until the 5 did they start making them durable lol so obviously ppl buy them to show some type of status. I can name quite a few androids that can compare....htc evo, htc charge, htc thunderbolt, DROID 4, bionic, razer max, nexus, Galaxy s 3 ect....many selections that offer different aspects...if android was to combine all of these phones it would make iPhones look stupid. Not only are androids screens bigger but there a lot clearer too. Nothing like Samsung clarity.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2LOL. ummmm...

Unlocking gives you access to other carriers. Jailbreaking is analogous to rooting of an android device.

Nothing like samsung clarity, except iPhone clarity, LOL. iPhone retina displays have a higher pixel density than most all android devices(this includes all devices running android software), so I don't know how you're getting that its clearer, other than what you think you see.

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Dude, you are so full of yourself. Jailbreaking and unlocking an iPhone are two different things. Jailbreaking the phone will also allow you to change any setting you're looking to do like you mentioned, delete the pre-existing apps. If you honestly believe the Samsung screen is clearer, you must be blind. There is an obvious difference between the two. Even though I appreciate my iPhone, I have also looked at the GS3 and was disappointed in the screen clarity.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 03:30 PM
LOL. ummmm...

Unlocking gives you access to other carriers. Jailbreaking is analogous to rooting of an android device.

Nothing like samsung clarity, except iPhone clarity, LOL. iPhone retina displays have a higher pixel density than most all android devices(this includes all devices running android software), so I don't know how you're getting that its clearer, other than what you think you see.

No there not even close???? Take a nexus or a Galaxy and play a video next too a iphone...no comparison... not even close. The OS can't handle a screen like that of a galaxy...why you ask??? Battery life that's why. They added some pixels to the new 5 and look the battery life is crap...why not swap out for another battery when you're on the go...oh wait.

Jail breaking has limitations though. There is only so much you can do. You can delete silly provider apps but you cant all tweak the software.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Dude, you are so full of yourself. Jailbreaking and unlocking an iPhone are two different things. Jailbreaking the phone will also allow you to change any setting you're looking to do like you mentioned, delete the pre-existing apps. If you honestly believe the Samsung screen is clearer, you must be blind. There is an obvious difference between the two. Even though I appreciate my iPhone, I have also looked at the GS3 and was disappointed in the screen clarity.

Again you're wrong. Samsung has one of the top rated clarity screens. My gf had a galaxy s2 and man that shit was so clean looking. Only problem was it kept crashing because it takes a lot to run such graphics...no worries though i rooted it and tweak the interface deleting certain things that pulled power away from the beautiful graphics.

And also Androids can be over clocked....

My bionic....jelly bean os on a razer max kernel over clocked to 2.3,ghz on a dual core with a 4.3 inch display (:

E36slide
10-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Here is yall some home work on "clear screens"

http://m.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/best-phone-screen-display-tech-explained-951855

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 03:47 PM
And also Androids can be over clocked....

My bionic....jelly bean os on a razer max kernel over clocked to 2.3,ghz on a dual core with a 4.3 inch display (:
What do you need a phone overclocked a whole gig for, other than a space heater?

E36slide
10-10-2012, 03:53 PM
What do you need a phone overclocked a whole gig for, other than a space heater?

It's not. They come 2ghz out the box. I over clocked it. 3 ghz and made it use both processors. Never has gotten hot.

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
When did Droid Bionics come with anything bigger than a 1ghz dual core?

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 04:08 PM
No there not even close???? Take a nexus or a Galaxy and play a video next too a iphone...no comparison... not even close. The OS can't handle a screen like that of a galaxy...why you ask??? Battery life that's why. They added some pixels to the new 5 and look the battery life is crap...why not swap out for another battery when you're on the go...oh wait.

Again, that's not true. The battery life on my iPhone5 has not deteriorated at all with having the new screen. In fact, one of Apple's biggest concern is battery life. If it has terrible life then they won't release the product. You seem to be basing your "facts" off shit you heard opposed to real personal usage. Don't post until you've owned the new iPhone and can provide a more accurate quote. Not a comparison against your gf's 4 or 4S.

When did Droid Bionics come with anything bigger than a 1ghz dual core?

They didn't. Another lie of his.

l Gizzy l
10-10-2012, 04:16 PM
It's not. They come 2ghz out the box. I over clocked it. 3 ghz and made it use both processors. Never has gotten hot.

Please stop talking.

DROID BIONIC - Android Social Smartphone - Motorola Mobility LLC. USA (http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/DROID-BIONIC-BY-MOTOROLA/72155,en_US,pd.html?selectedTab=tab-2&cgid=mobile-phones#tab)

Could SWEAR that is 1gHz. Now stop talking. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

So you didnt overclock it 1 gHz, you overclocked it TWO.

l Gizzy l
10-10-2012, 04:21 PM
You're using Generic tech jargon, and you're talking in circles.

Droid has NEVER released a phone that was 2.3ghz on a dual core...

some Android products run on Android 2.3, is that what you're talking about?

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Please stop talking.

DROID BIONIC - Android Social Smartphone - Motorola Mobility LLC. USA (http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/DROID-BIONIC-BY-MOTOROLA/72155,en_US,pd.html?selectedTab=tab-2&cgid=mobile-phones#tab)

Could SWEAR that is 1gHz. Now stop talking. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

So you didnt overclock it 1 gHz, you overclocked it TWO.

He didn't overclock shit. Run any kind of processor at twice its capacity and it'll get hot enough to cook a porterhouse well done.

l Gizzy l
10-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Exactly, so he's saying he's running it at three times, and has NO heat issues.

wonder what he overclocked it with, because this magical program magically removes heat as well.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Oh good job guys a typo...you proved me wrong once again. I'm wrong y'all are right.

Over clocking is pretty easy on a android that's rooted kids. They make apps for it. Some kernels can't be over clocked but it's easy to flash another kernel that can be. I was meaning to say 1.3ghz. As for battery life I've had numerous people complain it blows. My gf has the 4s (sucks) and the screen quality is garbage. My bionic isn't even for screen quality and it looks 10x better.

RsonGt3's
10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Bring your shitty over priced status symbol iphone over to my house and do a speed test vs my android and watch it destroy it in every way.
Now people are calling each other out, over whose phone is faster geez. Lol. Take it to the whoreslounge.

RsonGt3's
10-10-2012, 05:13 PM
My house phone is faster than your GS3. Come at me bro!

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 05:15 PM
No wonder they gave this kid a hard time in the WL.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
My iPhones will control my GoPros. My GS3 can't do that - yet.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
And like i said before my phone uses both processors all the time...meaning 2ghz. Love the word games though. See my phone is just a 1ghz dual core meaning some programs will use the full 2ghz but doesn't run that all the time for obvious reasons (battery life). Simply swap for a kernel that can (no over heating) the jelly bean os also allows dual core phones to continuously run both processors.

No need for childish name calling.. i know your mad...mad that you own a iPhone and not a Galaxy s3

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
And like i said before my phone uses both processors all the time...meaning 2ghz. Love the word games though. See my phone is just a 1ghz dual core meaning some programs will use the full 2ghz but doesn't run that all the time for obvious reasons (battery life). Simply swap for a kernel that can (no over heating) the jelly bean os also allows dual core phones to continuously run both processors.

No need for childish name calling.. i know your mad...mad that you own a iPhone and not a Galaxy s3

You have no clue how a dual core works. It is still 1Ghz, not 2Ghz.

Oh, and I own both.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
My iPhones will control my GoPros. My GS3 can't do that - yet.

That's cool. I don't have go pros but if i did I'm sure there are aps made to do so on Android. If you root your phone it opens up aps not available otherwise.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:24 PM
You have no clue how a dual core works. It is still 1Ghz, not 2Ghz.

Oh, and I own both.

It's two processors that are 1ghz...when ran together it's 2ghz.

Many ask the question is a dual core 1ghz as fast as a single 2ghz processor.

I know how they work.

RsonGt3's
10-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Who the F**k or what the F**k is a jelly bean?
I got hella pinto beans in my cabinet!!

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Who the F**k or what the F**k is a jelly bean?
I got hella pinto beans in my cabinet!!

Jelly bean is the name of the new OS on android.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
That's cool. I don't have go pros but if i did I'm sure there are aps made to do so on Android. If you root your phone it opens up aps not available otherwise.

Again, you have no clue on what you are talking about. GoPro just released the app for Apple, and havenot released it for Android yet. There is no way to control the GoPros from an Android device yet. They are still working on that software.

And I have a rooted Android phone as well - and have for quite a while. i am extremely familiar with them.

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Many ask the question is a dual core 1ghz as fast as a single 2ghz processor.

I know how they work.

AAAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAGH

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:29 PM

I know how they work.

No, it is still 1Ghz, but it has 2 cores, each of which still run at 1Ghz. You don't add their values together, that is not how it works.

I used to sell computer hardware, and I design multi-threaded software for a Fortune 50 company. You don't understand the basics.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Again, you have no clue on what you are talking about. GoPro just released the app for Apple, and havenot released it for Android yet. There is no way to control the GoPros from an Android device yet. They are still working on that software.

And I have a rooted Android phone as well - and have for quite a while. i am extremely familiar with them.

Other people develop beta apps dude.

.blank cd
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
HAY GUISE, I GODA QUAD COR 1GHZ PROSESOR. THAT MEANS ITS 4 PROSESORS

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
No, it is still 1Ghz, but it has 2 cores, each of which still run at 1Ghz. You don't add their values together, that is not how it works.

I used to sell computer hardware, and I design multi-threaded software for a Fortune 50 company. You don't understand the basics.

Ok you win...i guess when it says I'm at 2.3 ghz its lying. Must have one of those freak phone.. mr phone wizard waved a wan and boom 2.3ghz

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Other people develop beta apps dude.

Show me one for the GoPro WiFi bacpac that allows an ANDROID PHONE to control the camera remotely. Just one. I guarantee that you don't know what you are talking about.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
HAY GUISE, I GODA QUAD COR 1GHZ PROSESOR. THAT MEANS ITS 4 PROSESORS

I think your missing what I'm saying. Some programs like games use all 4 processors....add 1ghz 4 times? 4ghz... meaning the game is running is pulling 4ghz not just one...

My phone constantly runs both processors.....but again I'm wrong y'all are right.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Show me one for the GoPro WiFi bacpac that allows an ANDROID PHONE to control the camera remotely. Just one. I guarantee that you don't know what you are talking about.

Never said there was. I said there is a possibility someone is developing one for android. Idc about having a remote to press record on a go pro. I have a hand and fingers for that.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Ok you win...i guess when it says I'm at 2.3 ghz its lying. Must have one of those freak phone.. mr phone wizard waved a wan and boom 2.3ghz

Learn: How Does a Dual Core Processor Work? | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4925462_dual-core-processor-work.html)

GS3 Specs: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php)

It says Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, not 5.6Ghz. Don't you think that they would claim that if it were? Perhaps they would sell more phones?
And the GS3 has the best setup out right now, so I use it for reference.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:38 PM
I think your missing what I'm saying. Some programs like games use all 4 processors....add 1ghz 4 times? 4ghz... meaning the game is running is pulling 4ghz not just one...

My phone constantly runs both processors.....but again I'm wrong y'all are right.

You are wrong. The processor has multiple cores, but it is still 1Ghz. Data packets are written to split and use multiple cores, but single instructions are run on each at 1Ghz. tehy don't magically add up to a higher speed, they just split the instructions into multiple threads.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Learn: How Does a Dual Core Processor Work? | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4925462_dual-core-processor-work.html)

GS3 Specs: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php)

It says Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9, not 5.6Ghz. Don't you think that they would claim that if it were? Perhaps they would sell more phones?
And the GS3 has the best setup out right now, so I use it for reference.

They wouldn't allow there phone to run all 4 processors that would over heat and drain the battery. Mine is just a dual core so its not that bad having them run all the time. You're not telling me anything i don't know already.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Never said there was. I said there is a possibility someone is developing one for android. Idc about having a remote to press record on a go pro. I have a hand and fingers for that.

GoPro is developing the software - but it is currently not available on Adroid, only available on iPhone - which is exactly what I originally stated, but you wanted to argue about something that you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Having the remote makes it much easier to turn on more than one GoPro at the same time. I know - I have multiple GoPros, and have the remote system as well.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
By posting that link you have proved my case...when both processors are on they double the speed..so 1ghz turns too 2ghz.

Mine is always on.... meaning my speeds are always doubled. 2ghz.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:42 PM
GoPro is developing the software - but it is currently not available on Adroid, only available on iPhone - which is exactly what I originally stated, but you wanted to argue about something that you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Having the remote makes it much easier to turn on more than one GoPro at the same time. I know - I have multiple GoPros, and have the remote system as well.

Ah so iphone has an upper hand on one aspect. Doubt a lot of ppl care to remote play their go pros though.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:45 PM
They wouldn't allow there phone to run all 4 processors that would over heat and drain the battery. Mine is just a dual core so its not that bad having them run all the time. You're not telling me anything i don't know already.

You are have no clue about how processors work at all. They all work on multithreaded applications, as the kernel manages what data packets go to each.

Read Hardware and design: Samsung Galaxy S III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III)

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:46 PM
You are have no clue about how processors work at all. They all work on multithreaded applications, as the kernel manages what data packets go to each.

Read Hardware and design: Samsung Galaxy S III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_III)

I'm not running a bionic kernel dude lol i said that earlier. Again my phone is at 2.3ghz.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
By posting that link you have proved my case...when both processors are on they double the speed..so 1ghz turns too 2ghz.

Mine is always on.... meaning my speeds are always doubled. 2ghz.

You don't get it. You must be too stupid to comprehend. 1GHZ DUAL CORE IS NOT THE SAME AS 2GHZ.

You have 2 cores, and they each operate at 1GHZ - they do not add their values together. They simply split the data on apps that are written to allow multithreading and process some data packets on each processor. 2 1GHZ cores would be more like a single 1.4GHz processor on total completed computation time, not a 2GHZ, but that is only true on an application written for multithreading. On a single threaded application, only 1 core could process the instructions, even if you have "both cores on all the time".

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm not running a bionic kernel dude lol i said that earlier. Again my phone is at 2.3ghz.

Wow, you really showed that you don't have a clue with that statement. Beliefve what you want, but you are clearly wrong.

your phones specs: Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_droid_bionic_xt875-3710.php)

Chipset
TI OMAP 4430

CPU
Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

GPU
PowerVR SGX540

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
You don't get it. You must be too stupid to comprehend. 1GHZ DUAL CORE IS NOT THE SAME AS 2GHZ.

You have 2 cores, and they each operate at 1GHZ - they do not add their values together. They simply split the data on apps that are written to allow multithreading and process some data packets on each processor. 2 1GHZ cores would be more like a single 1.4GHz processor on total completed computation time, not a 2GHZ, but that is only true on an application written for multithreading. On a single threaded application, only 1 core could process the instructions, even if you have "both cores on all the time".

Yeah I'm so stupid.

Yet my phone is 20x faster now then it was before I got it? But your tech talk made it seem as if its not possible. Would you like to look at my phone?

David88vert
10-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Yeah I'm so stupid.

Yet my phone is 20x faster now then it was before I got it? But your tech talk made it seem as if its not possible. Would you like to look at my phone?

How did you benchmark 20x the speed?
I already know that you just make up numbers.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow, you really showed that you don't have a clue with that statement. Beliefve what you want, but you are clearly wrong.

your phones specs: Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875 - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_droid_bionic_xt875-3710.php)

Chipset
TI OMAP 4430

CPU
Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

GPU
PowerVR SGX540

Lolololololol

I flashed another kernel...my phone isnt at all at bionic specs... you're trying to prove me wrong but not understanding that. I'm not running anything that came on the phone.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 05:56 PM
How did you benchmark 20x the speed?
I already know that you just make up numbers.

Running another kernel/software combo..... not really that hard man. Bionic kernels cant be over clocked.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
You did not change the processor out of the phone for another. Your hardware is the CPU. Kernel is software, not the hardware. Overclocking your hardware, you can take the Bionic to 1.2 fairly safely, and might be able to run yours at 1.3 (some have). 1.5 tends to have audio issues and not as stable. Don't believe me, go talk to others on XDA.

You are not overclocking to 2.3, period. Not possible. And 2 cores on 1 processor do not add their values together.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Running another kernel/software combo..... not really that hard man. Bionic kernels cant be over clocked.

You are wrong: How To: Overclock Your Droid Bionic Video Tutorial! OPPtimizer Projekt - Page 2 - xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1594804&page=2)

E36slide
10-10-2012, 06:03 PM
You did not change the processor out of the phone for another. Your hardware is the CPU. Kernel is software, not the hardware. Overclocking your hardware, you can take the Bionic to 1.2 fairly safely, and might be able to run yours at 1.3 (some have). 1.5 tends to have audio issues and not as stable. Don't believe me, go talk to others on XDA.

You are not overclocking to 2.3, period. Not possible. And 2 cores on 1 processor do not add their values together.

Ok man whatever you say.

All in all Android is better hand down then iphone.

End thread.

David88vert
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
You need to start with some basics: 7 myths about quad-core phones (Smartphones Unlocked) | Mobile - CNET News (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57410518-94/7-myths-about-quad-core-phones-smartphones-unlocked/)

I perfer Android for my own personal uses, but for a contolled deployment for an enterprise, or for a user who doesn't tend to modify their phone (like my mom, wife, and daughter), the current iPhone offering is better than the current Andoid offerings.

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM
David, you're now trying to explain something to someone that obviously didn't graduate H.S. The guys over at XDA would laugh at his silly statements.

E36slide
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
David, you're now trying to explain something to someone that obviously didn't graduate H.S. The guys over at XDA would laugh at his silly statements.

Please tell me about all the kids who graduate high school that flash roms and other software onto their phones. What an idiotic comment. I'm on xda I've created my own rom for gingerbread.

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 06:33 PM
You obviously can't comprehend how these phones work. Look at how many kids that are still in school that now have day jobs breaking the Android/Apple codes for us end users to be able to enjoy.

Julio
10-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Lol @ this thread.. Both phones are the same price with a contract, correct ?

David88vert
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Lol @ this thread.. Both phones are the same price with a contract, correct ?

Correct.

RandomGuy
10-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm on xda I've created my own rom for gingerbread.
Link plz? I want to read about this project of yours. I am very curious- somewhat skeptical.

Also, if you can prove you did that I'll take your reps out of the red lol.

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Here is a comparison of the GS3 (Quad-core opposed to the American dual-core) vs the iPhone5. Obviously there are a lot of reviews online between the two phones but I chose a couple from a none-bias company to ensure there were no automatic favorites. Results speak for themselves. Could the GS3 be made to run a little quicker? Possible but I'm looking for a stock vs stock comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qdhq3BrEY

MeFryRice
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Here is another video since we're limited to post one video per post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK8vBcU7Sk

PTCDC5
10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
When are they going to ban your hillbilly ass? By next week you're going to be trolling every sub forum bitching and moaning about how shit you make up is fact and then backpedal and claim it was a mistake or misunderstanding. Oh yes, almost forgot, you'll make a "you're a gay, suck my nuts" comment. Carry on.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 06:59 AM
When are they going to ban your hillbilly ass? By next week you're going to be trolling every sub forum bitching and moaning about how shit you make up is fact and then backpedal and claim it was a mistake or misunderstanding. Oh yes, almost forgot, you'll make a "you're a gay, suck my nuts" comment. Carry on.

Hillbilly, I'm far from that sir. The insults are childish. Please do grow up soon.

Sammich
10-11-2012, 07:03 AM
FUK YALL DROIDS AND RAGGEDY ASS IPHONES, BITCH!!!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mgKfUETOxOc/TTRSwFcAYCI/AAAAAAAAAFM/SgspGNI9gm4/s1600/nokia3100LightBlue.jpg

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Oh good job guys a typo...you proved me wrong once again. I'm wrong y'all are right.

Over clocking is pretty easy on a android that's rooted kids. They make apps for it. Some kernels can't be over clocked but it's easy to flash another kernel that can be. I was meaning to say 1.3ghz. As for battery life I've had numerous people complain it blows. My gf has the 4s (sucks) and the screen quality is garbage. My bionic isn't even for screen quality and it looks 10x better.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about at all? Like I said, you believe these words are interchangeable, and they are not. As David said, 1.5ghz is proven unstable. Would you at least look in XDA for your lies rather than just make them up? I mean this isnt even amusing.

And the numbers 1 and 3 arent even next to each other on the keyboard.....Stop backpedaling, and get out of this thread.......

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Shit, I received my first cell phone in the 8th grade. I'm sure many people on here had this phone as well. I had numerous different face plates.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx459fLvZM1qclc5t.jpg

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 07:16 AM
hell yeah, and the only game was snake :D

Sammich
10-11-2012, 07:24 AM
bitches still like the snake game...

David88vert
10-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Hillbilly, I'm far from that sir. The insults are childish. Please do grow up soon.

What's your name on XDA? I want to see this gingerbread rom of yours.Let's see if you really are "running both full time"

E36slide
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM
No need to show off my work for ppl like yall to just cut it down and be little it.

I was just showing all you iphone posers that there are phones that can keep up. Forgot to mention the oh so great nexus 7.

I just installed a new screen. Yes one and three are not close but my screen seems to have a sensor issue. I guess that's my fault for buying ebay.

I'm not big into Modding phones like i used to be a few years ago. It's not like I still cant though. No need to start talking shit.

David88vert
10-11-2012, 08:02 AM
No need to show off my work for ppl like yall to just cut it down and be little it.

I was just showing all you iphone posers that there are phones that can keep up. Forgot to mention the oh so great nexus 7.

I just installed a new screen. Yes one and three are not close but my screen seems to have a sensor issue. I guess that's my fault for buying ebay.

I'm not big into Modding phones like i used to be a few years ago. It's not like I still cant though. No need to start talking shit.

So, basically you lied about having a ROM up on XDA. That's for clearing that up. That's what I expected you to respond with.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I took a look at those video's as well. If the gs3 in video takes that long to load simple apps my bionic would make it look like one of those nokia phones. Last night i got my phone over clocked to 1.333ghz. I know longer run gingerbread as i'm on the 4.0.4 .233 build (ICS) i may have been confused by other xda Developers on the dual core issue we were discussing. It makes since. The information its split up and sent to which ever processor. From my understanding i was thinking that when both processors are running it could process this information a lot quicker then just splitting it up between the two. certain games i play need both processors to run graphics and other information.

I'll admit I'm wrong but i was given misleading information. My phone is at 1.333ghz not 2.3ghz. Still a lot faster then a iphone 5

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:09 AM
So, basically you lied about having a ROM up on XDA. That's for clearing that up. That's what I expected you to respond with.

No i do have a beta rom. Just don't care to post it because its nothing spectacular.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 08:10 AM
You sit here and brag about it and then you back out of wanting to put it up on display? Either put up or shut up.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:11 AM
You sit here and brag about it and then you back out of wanting to put it up on display? Either put up or shut up.

Never bragged at all about it.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 08:16 AM
This whole thread you bragged about your phoned being over-clocked to 2.3 million GHZ and that it beats the shit out of an iPhone. So again, put it up or are you scarred?

David88vert
10-11-2012, 08:19 AM
No i do have a beta rom. Just don't care to post it because its nothing spectacular.

Let me make this perfectly clear - I am calling you a liar. You stated that you have a Gingerbread ROM up on XDA. I am saying that you are a liar and you do not have one on the XDA forums.

Boosted FC
10-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Man I love the threads that this guy is in. Makes my day go by so much quicker.

Boosted FC
10-11-2012, 08:21 AM
This whole thread you bragged about your phoned being over-clocked to 2.3 million GHZ and that it beats the shit out of an iPhone. So again, put it up or are you scarred?

He was given misleading information. Not sure by who though. Guy sounds like a fucking politician.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Let me make this perfectly clear - I am calling you a liar. You stated that you have a Gingerbread ROM up on XDA. I am saying that you are a liar and you do not have one on the XDA forums.

I'm +1 to that.

So you're running the newest version of ICS, correct? As well as overclocked to 1.333 ghz?

Care to show us the specs proving this?

Boosted FC
10-11-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm +1 to that.

So you're running the newest version of ICS, correct? As well as overclocked to 1.333 ghz?

He won't.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 08:31 AM
of course he wont

same as he wont show us his roots he developed
same as he wont come to track events to show us how good of a driver he is

list goes on and on.

We all expect him to punk out on everything he says now, as no one takes him serious. If you're going to bullshit, at least believe the bullshit. Dont brag then fold over when everyone calls you out. That's worse.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm +1 to that.

Care to go on xda and just look how easy it is to do so....?

One click root.

Using tweakerz app you can over clock the phone. Simple shit.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:45 AM
of course he wont

same as he wont show us his roots he developed
same as he wont come to track events to show us how good of a driver he is

list goes on and on.

We all expect him to punk out on everything he says now, as no one takes him serious. If you're going to bullshit, at least believe the bullshit. Dont brag then fold over when everyone calls you out. That's worse.

I'll be at two event's but there for drifting if you're into that kind of thing you're more then welcome to come watch.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Drifting a miata?

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Care to go on xda and just look how easy it is to do so....?

One click root.

Using tweakerz app you can over clock the phone. Simple shit.

And you're missing the point.

you were bragging about how you're overclocked this, running this special OS. Then when everyone asked for proof, you go "oh, i'm actually running ICS at 1.3ghz"

Which is a common overclock.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Drifting a miata?

Rb26 s14

E36slide
10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447/Dmoney240/Screenshot_2012-10-11-09-49-47.png

E36slide
10-11-2012, 09:31 AM
And you're missing the point.

you were bragging about how you're overclocked this, running this special OS. Then when everyone asked for proof, you go "oh, i'm actually running ICS at 1.3ghz"

Which is a common overclock.

I was running a special rom and software but wanted to try ics

David88vert
10-11-2012, 09:37 AM
I was running a special rom and software but wanted to try ics

I don't believe you and neither does anyone else.
You should logout, and register as a new person.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 09:40 AM
I don't believe you and neither does anyone else.
You should logout, and register as a new person.

I was running eclipse rom.

Idgaf if you or anyone believes me.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 09:51 AM
who are you lying to, kid? Us or you?

You dont care if anyone believes you, yet you strive for everyone's approval. I've only been back on this forum for a month or so and I've noticed it. Thread after thread.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 09:57 AM
I was running eclipse rom.

Idgaf if you or anyone believes me.

Then STFU and get back to work. Quit claiming all this BS. You have destroyed your reputation on here and another board. You might as well call it quits because at this point, no one will believe a word you say. You are the elephant in the room.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Then STFU and get back to work. Quit claiming all this BS. You have destroyed your reputation on here and another board. You might as well call it quits because at this point, no one will believe a word you say. You are the elephant in the room.

Who are you for me to need approval from?.... no one.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 10:03 AM
who are you lying to, kid? Us or you?

You dont care if anyone believes you, yet you strive for everyone's approval. I've only been back on this forum for a month or so and I've noticed it. Thread after thread.

I just told you idiots the rom and provided screen shot of what im running. When i prove y'all wrong you begin to insult.

Small minded people with a keyboard.

David88vert
10-11-2012, 10:21 AM
I just told you idiots the rom and provided screen shot of what im running. When i prove y'all wrong you begin to insult.

Are you claiming that you wrote the eclipse rom?

E36slide
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM

No, not at all. That's just the rom i was using. The rear rom i was messing around was based of a liberty type rom. Again it was nothing special. When eclipse 3.0 launched i stopped working on it.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Who are you for me to need approval from?.... no one.

Yet again you say this. Are you delusional? If you need no ones approval, then why do you constantly brag? Its an oxymoron to brag and then say you're not striving for approval.

Nice self-reflection there

That's what i be sayin to him, yo! Shit be cray.

No, not at all. That's just the rom i was using. The rear rom i was messing around was based of a liberty type rom. Again it was nothing special. When eclipse 3.0 launched i stopped working on it.

Once again, I ask if you are delusional?

I didnt say shit about running eclipse rom and posting a screen shot. I said post a screen shot/link of YOUR rom.

Now, to explain what YOUR means.

Your-one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person)

E36slide
10-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Yet again you say this. Are you delusional? If you need no ones approval, then why do you constantly brag? Its an oxymoron to brag and then say you're not striving for approval.

Nice self-reflection there

That's what i be sayin to him, yo! Shit be cray.

Once again, I ask if you are delusional?

I didnt say shit about running eclipse rom and posting a screen shot. I said post a screen shot/link of YOUR rom.

Now, to explain what YOUR means.

Your-one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person)

You people get to much into an argument. I wasn't bragging i just said i had began to develop a rom myself. Again i don't need to post it because i don't need the clarification of y'all opinion. If i proved you wrong and posted the link you would then talk shit about it. So ill save us the argument.

You're commonly gets replaced with your on cellphones auto correct. Please again tell me how one's intelligence is measured by simple phone typos. Please continue to chime in and sound even more ignorant.

"Grabs pop corn and waits for nerd to post"

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
You have YET to defend yourself in any of the accusations against you. I'm not going to continue to flame the shit out of you in this thread (aka making you look like the fool you appear to be) because its unrelated to the threads original topic.

So thank you for making me realize how smart I really am compared to some other people on this planet.

Oh, and before you go on the "say it to my face" tangent, ask ANYONE that knows me, I have zero problem saying this to your face. :)

Have a good day!

Oh, and PS: Having Typo's is one thing, but pushing keys that arent even remotely close on the keyboard can hardly be considered a typo. You were lying, just own up to it and be a man for once....

David88vert
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM
You people get to much into an argument. I wasn't bragging i just said i had began to develop a rom myself. Again i don't need to post it because i don't need the clarification of y'all opinion. If i proved you wrong and posted the link you would then talk shit about it. So ill save us the argument.

You claimed that you wrote a gingerbread rom and postd it on XDA. This is something that YOU claimed.
All you need to do is :
1) post a link to the thread on XDA.
2) post a thread on XDA pointing out to me that it is really your screen name. That way I know that it is really your screen name, and that you really posted the rom prior to this thread being created.

It's that easy to prove that you are not a liar and to shut everyone up. If you can't do that, then it is clear that you are a liar.

Now, if you just admitted that you made up the part about writing and publishing a gingerbread rom, then I would have nothing more that I could say on that matter.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM
You have YET to defend yourself in any of the accusations against you. I'm not going to continue to flame the shit out of you in this thread (aka making you look like the fool you appear to be) because its unrelated to the threads original topic.

So thank you for making me realize how smart I really am compared to some other people on this planet.

Oh, and before you go on the "say it to my face" tangent, ask ANYONE that knows me, I have zero problem saying this to your face. :)

Have a good day!

Oh, and PS: Having Typo's is one thing, but pushing keys that arent even remotely close on the keyboard can hardly be considered a typo. You were lying, just own up to it and be a man for once....

So now you're more intelligent then I based on a few small typos. Makes logical sense. I'm on a phone with a messed up sensor on my lcd. I'm not really paying attention to correct all of the errors my phone is placing before you. It's not so horrible that it can't be understood. If we were to speak in person you would find out quickly you're not as smart as you "think" you're. I'm a lot better speaker then i am at typing.

Again you're not all the smart just good at presenting it that way.

Ignorance is bliss and you sir seem very blissful.

.blank cd
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
So now you're more intelligent then I based on a few small typos.You're more intelligent than me

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 12:16 PM
You claimed that you wrote a gingerbread rom and postd it on XDA. This is something that YOU claimed.
All you need to do is :
1) post a link to the thread on XDA.
2) post a thread on XDA pointing out to me that it is really your screen name. That way I know that it is really your screen name, and that you really posted the rom prior to this thread being created.

It's that easy to prove that you are not a liar and to shut everyone up. If you can't do that, then it is clear that you are a liar.

Now, if you just admitted that you made up the part about writing and publishing a gingerbread rom, then I would have nothing more that I could say on that matter.

i'm with you. If he admits he lied, or provides proof. I'll back off. Til then he's lying.

So now you're more intelligent then I based on a few small typos. Makes logical sense. I'm on a phone with a messed up sensor on my lcd. I'm not really paying attention to correct all of the errors my phone is placing before you. It's not so horrible that it can't be understood. If we were to speak in person you would find out quickly you're not as smart as you "think" you're. I'm a lot better speaker then i am at typing.

Again you're not all the smart just good at presenting it that way.

Ignorance is bliss and you sir seem very blissful.

So you have the time to super-root your phone and create ROMS, but you cant fix this "lcd sensor"? Geez, how do you keep up with all of these lies? Do you write them down? Have a longass Notepad entry?

You're right, because moving your fingers to create sentences, with unlimited allowed time in between creating these sentences seems WAY more difficult than speaking, which is off the fly. Makes logical sense.

I'm perfectly happy, and intelligent.

You seem blatantly unhappy, and are first expecting to impress everyone with your "knowledge". Then, when no one buys into your scheme, you pull the sympathy card "oh my family, oh my broken screen, oh a typo"

Am I right or am I right?

E36slide
10-11-2012, 12:28 PM
i'm with you. If he admits he lied, or provides proof. I'll back off. Til then he's lying.

So you have the time to super-root your phone and create ROMS, but you cant fix this "lcd sensor"? Geez, how do you keep up with all of these lies? Do you write them down? Have a longass Notepad entry?

You're right, because moving your fingers to create sentences, with unlimited allowed time in between creating these sentences seems WAY more difficult than speaking, which is off the fly. Makes logical sense.

I'm perfectly happy, and intelligent.

You seem blatantly unhappy, and are first expecting to impress everyone with your "knowledge". Then, when no one buys into your scheme, you pull the sympathy card "oh my family, oh my broken screen, oh a typo"

Am I right or am I right?

No your indeed wrong. I bought an ebay lcd its now starting to act up. My gf had a bionic as well but is upgrading her iphone and doesn't want either so I'm going to use her old bionic for parts. I'm also at work quickly replying when i have down time not really paying attention to what it is I'm typing.

Again on the rom; it's not published it was just something i toyed around with on one of my other old phones (x2). I don't care if you believe me as i didn't post on this thread to get y'alls recognition on rather or not I'm telling the truth. If i did post it their would be ppl who would Chime in calling my work garbage like my cars yada yada yada and i don't care to start anymore bullshit with you overcompensating jack asses.

You're intelligent?.... well that's cool so am i and i don't need a forum troll to tell me otherwise.

David88vert
10-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Again on the rom; it's not published it was just something i toyed around with on one of my other old phones (x2). I don't care if you believe me as i didn't post on this thread to get y'alls recognition on rather or not I'm telling the truth. If i did post it ...

So then you have admitted that you lied earlier since you previously claimed that you had posted it on XDA.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Welp, i'm all done here.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 12:45 PM
So then you have admitted that you lied earlier since you previously claimed that you had posted it on XDA.

Yea a beta rom "not published."

I posted it on there for advice and pointers. Just stop guy you're trying to hard.

David88vert
10-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Yea a beta rom "not published."

I posted it on there for advice and pointers. Just stop guy you're trying to hard.

Still lying? Just give up. We've already busted you.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Still lying? Just give up. We've already busted you.

No you haven't.

So i could say I've been to south Carolina but have no pics to verify this so does that mean it's a lie?

Your reasoning is really bad. You're saying if i don't post a link then I'm lying.

Well I'm not posting it sorry. I'll be depicted as a liar before i have douche bags such like yourself bash my work.

Bye bye now (:

David88vert
10-11-2012, 12:58 PM
No you haven't.

So i could say I've been to south Carolina but have no pics to verify this so does that mean it's a lie?

Your reasoning is really bad. You're saying if i don't post a link then I'm lying.

Well I'm not posting it sorry. I'll be depicted as a liar before i have douche bags such like yourself bash my work.

Bye bye now (:

You're retarded. That's the only explanation for your stupidity.
You are depicted as a liar because you are one. Its that simple.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
You're retarded. That's the only explanation for your stupidity.
You are depicted as a liar because you are one. Its that simple.

And you're a moron. There is no physical proof that god exists but I'm sure you belive in him right?

So you can't see my rom so therefore it doesn't exist. Again just stop you're not bothering me at all calling me a liar. You're just tying to get me to post it.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to David88vert again.

Son of a bitch.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 01:06 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to David88vert again.

Son of a bitch.

Lololol if i knew how to i probably would. Atleast when yall argued with me you didn't resort to childish name calling like most of the tools on here.

l Gizzy l
10-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Lololol if i knew how to i probably would. Atleast when yall argued with me you didn't resort to childish name calling like most of the tools on here.

nah i hardly ever name call unless i'm fucking around

there's no point in name calling.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I thought you had an 80+ hr/week job but yet you seem to be able to respond to someone else's post shortly after it's made. :rollseyes:

Julio
10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
This picture was taken in 09.. Not much has changed..

E36slide
10-11-2012, 05:57 PM
I thought you had an 80+ hr/week job but yet you seem to be able to respond to someone else's post shortly after it's made. :rollseyes:

So you know exactly what i do at work? I do work a lot of damn hours. Most of it is spent in a truck on to the next job. Avg time to install a water and sewer line is an hour with two ppl.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Dude, everyone on this board knows where you sleep at night, how many lawn ornaments you have, your SSN, etc.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Dude, everyone on this board knows where you sleep at night, how many lawn ornaments you have, your SSN, etc.

Not at all....you know a fake ssn and a bunch of other made up mobo jumbo that i made up for shits a giggles.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Please just STFU. Every post you make is a damn lie. Go back in the trailer and tell that mother of yours to make us all a nice sammich.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Please just STFU. Every post you make is a damn lie. Go back in the trailer and tell that mother of yours to make us all a nice sammich.

You're so immature dude. Grow up.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Hit that soft spot?

E36slide
10-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Hit that soft spot?

Actually no lol I'm laughing at you dude. You try to hard to insult. Your saying the same shit over and over again. Learn some new shit. The trailer joke is getting old. Want to know something sad? My step dad lives in a trailer and makes over 80k working for esstes (or however you spell it) you believe that one is poor because they live in a trailer....well you're wrong.....again lol

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm not trying. If that's the best I could come up with well then that's pathetic. :goodjob:

On a serious note though, no BS, why do you feel the need to lie so much about stuff that doesn't matter? I had a friend that had the same issue and unfortunately, there was only so much I would stand before separating my ways. If someone feels that your statement may be false and asks for proof, then why not just provide the requested proof and let it end? Providing proof doesn't mean we'd rip into more, that would put us in our place and we could all move on. Rather simple process really. You may think that all we want to do is pick on you and we have but that's only because every statement you've made, you've either backpedaled and/or come back with another BS statement. Again, this is a serious question.

E36slide
10-11-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm not trying. If that's the best I could come up with well then that's pathetic. :goodjob:

On a serious note though, no BS, why do you feel the need to lie so much about stuff that doesn't matter? I had a friend that had the same issue and unfortunately, there was only so much I would stand before separating my ways. If someone feels that your statement may be false and asks for proof, then why not just provide the requested proof and let it end? Providing proof doesn't mean we'd rip into more, that would put us in our place and we could all move on. Rather simple process really. You may think that all we want to do is pick on you and we have but that's only because every statement you've made, you've either backpedaled and/or come back with another BS statement. Again, this is a serious question.

Well the proof he was asking to see i didn't feel was necessary. They made it seem as if i was bragging about the rom i tinker with. It wouldn't even be worth posting. I'm not friends with any of you. If y'all met me in person you would think I was two different people based on what I've portrayed myself on this forum. Most was in good fun. I don't mind being the center of a joke. I get on here to blow off steam and talk shit. Helps me with my shitty day at work. I'm very sarcastic which doesn't at all show when typing on a forum. Most stuff i lie about are things i don't want ppl to know. Just because i don't provide physical proof doesn't mean I'm lying. I haven't given yall reason to believe me so i understand where y'all are coming from.

MeFryRice
10-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Remember this, how one talks/acts on a board is a representation of that person off the board. If you come off as a dbag (not saying you but in general), people will have a negative thought you. If you make a bold statement like you have been, providing proof will often help your case. People may not still believe it but at the end of the day, you can't make everyone help. You claim that the GS3 is a much better phone than the iPhone5 and to backup my statement stating otherwise, I took the time to find comparison videos of the two. Regardless, their both great phones and will suite everyone's needs, it boils down to personal preference. If I were to go the Droid route, and believe me, I've had an interest in trying it out again, my choice would the GS3. I personally feel the screen of the GS3 is too large and like the ability to use my iPhone5 using only one hand. I don't have any reason to really customize my phone as it does everything I need it right out of the box with out hesitation.

E36slide
10-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Remember this, how one talks/acts on a board is a representation of that person off the board. If you come off as a dbag (not saying you but in general), people will have a negative thought you. If you make a bold statement like you have been, providing proof will often help your case. People may not still believe it but at the end of the day, you can't make everyone help. You claim that the GS3 is a much better phone than the iPhone5 and to backup my statement stating otherwise, I took the time to find comparison videos of the two. Regardless, their both great phones and will suite everyone's needs, it boils down to personal preference. If I were to go the Droid route, and believe me, I've had an interest in trying it out again, my choice would the GS3. I personally feel the screen of the GS3 is too large and like the ability to use my iPhone5 using only one hand. I don't have any reason to really customize my phone as it does everything I need it right out of the box with out hesitation.

I understand.

To me i think both gs3 and iphone5 are even. They both have things the other one doesn't. It all comes down to personal preference i guess. I've had bad luck with iPhones.

David88vert
10-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Well the proof he was asking to see i didn't feel was necessary. They made it seem as if i was bragging about the rom i tinker with. It wouldn't even be worth posting. I'm not friends with any of you. If y'all met me in person you would think I was two different people based on what I've portrayed myself on this forum. Most was in good fun. I don't mind being the center of a joke. I get on here to blow off steam and talk shit. Helps me with my shitty day at work. I'm very sarcastic which doesn't at all show when typing on a forum. Most stuff i lie about are things i don't want ppl to know. Just because i don't provide physical proof doesn't mean I'm lying. I haven't given yall reason to believe me so i understand where y'all are coming from.

You made the claim. You showed that you didn't understand the basics of how a phone operates and argued after the truth was presented to you. You claimed that you made typos when you clearly didn't understand what was reality. These are things that you did - no one else.

You lied and got caught as you are unable to back up your statements. You made the claim which means the burden of proof is on you - no one else.

E36slide
10-12-2012, 11:17 AM
You made the claim. You showed that you didn't understand the basics of how a phone operates and argued after the truth was presented to you. You claimed that you made typos when you clearly didn't understand what was reality. These are things that you did - no one else.

You lied and got caught as you are unable to back up your statements. You made the claim which means the burden of proof is on you - no one else.

Whatever you say man (: