PDA

View Full Version : Online Forex Trading

LiL PaKi
09-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Has anyone on here tried FOREX trading online with Metatrader 4?

silversol
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Hahah how much money you looking to lose?

RandomGuy
09-25-2012, 03:29 AM
Yeah there are a lot of scams out there. Be careful- A lot of folks are in the business of getting you into business if you knowmsayin'

LiL PaKi
09-25-2012, 08:52 AM
We've lost some and made some. It's not that bad if u are careful when investing and do a lil research on the currency.

How many people on here lost some money?

WhiteAccord
09-25-2012, 09:18 AM
I have made more money than lost in my investments(2 Years now), although I invest in mostly pharmaceutical companies and utility companies. Research is key to good investments and understanding that there are multiple factors that are needed to be considered...

silversol
09-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I have made some and lost some. Currence trading is very risky. I can literaly change in mins! I feel safer playing the lottery you dont have to watch it constantly. I pulled all my money our of the market till after the election I have a feeling shits goint to hit the fan!

Kyle
09-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Well on investments in general it's hard to be more informed/smarter than institutional investors, and markets are very efficient, so if you don't have a background with this kind of stuff it can be tricky (not to say you can't make money, because you certainly can). I'd stay cautious, and setup some limit orders/stop loss orders. Do some research and know your finances and what risks you can afford to take.

I say all this working for a very large bank and also being a very cautious investor.

stealth1
09-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Hahah how much money you looking to lose?

This is every true, if there was no risk associated with this type of trading then everyone would be doing it and become rich. Unlike the stock market currency trading can be more volatile. Not only do you have to worry about economic impacts of the currency you are trading but other countries too. I considered doing it and after reading several books and even using there free trail (basically a game mode and I would suggest that you do this before you put any real money in to a market. But you have to treat it like it is your money and not a game) I decided that it was in my best interest to stay away and save.
Another option is penny stocks and if you are willing to take the risk invest in these type of companies. I have a few and I do not plan on making any money off of them. If I do great if I don’t then nothing is hurt because I considered that money lost as soon as I invested it.

Stormhammer
10-13-2012, 12:50 AM
You can stand to make money if you're smart and careful - I'm going through a class at Infinite Prosperity (http://infinite-prosperity.com/) to at least understand what I'm getting in to.

But seriously, things like wars, elections, famines etc, all can effect the outcome in minutes.