PDA

View Full Version : Honda 1 Scotsman 0

Scotsman
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
so broke down today on the way out to my son's game , my crank pulley bolt decided to work its way out while ridin down the road , pulled over because my battery light came on , pulled into gas station and popped the hood to see what was going on , low and behold my pulley was only being held on by the belts........................i look closer and my woodruff key and bolt were still there in the pulley , talk about one in a million odds , got towed to my buddy's shop and got her back together , first time EVER a honda has stranded me

Sir_Christopher
09-23-2012, 08:17 PM
this happened to me about 4 months ago! good thing its an easy fix!!!

Echonova
09-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Why didn't you call an African-American???? I didn't see until after I got back home and felt bad.

I don't like feeling bad.

Scotsman
09-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Why didn't you call an African-American???? I didn't see until after I got back home and felt bad.

I don't like feeling bad.call me please

Echonova
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
On the phone with you now bitch...

Scotsman
09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
haha

silversol
09-23-2012, 09:08 PM
I had this happen one time with a bseries luckaly I was able to tighten in with a tire iron to make it home! Thank you honda for making both bolts 19mm!

Slow Motion
09-23-2012, 11:41 PM
That's the first time I have ever heard of that happening on a Honda. Remember a old Buick doing that one time.

teh bri
09-24-2012, 02:38 AM
so broke down today on the way out to my son's game , my crank pulley bolt decided to work its way out while ridin down the road , pulled over because my battery light came on , pulled into gas station and popped the hood to see what was going on , low and behold my pulley was only being held on by the belts........................i look closer and my woodruff key and bolt were still there in the pulley , talk about one in a million odds , got towed to my buddy's shop and got her back together , first time EVER a honda has stranded me I was stranded once. Over heated on the way to work and I pulled over immediately. Thankfully someone helped me. And until then, I always had thought a Honda would never do such a thing... Boy i was wrong.

Special-K
09-24-2012, 03:44 AM
thank god your timing belt didnt slip off. lucky ass lmao. but i would have to say you scored wrong, i say honda 1 scotsman 1 cause you found the problem and kicked its ass without it kicking yours, basically it talked alot of shit and you handled it lol. good to see you back on the road tho brother

Scotsman
09-24-2012, 07:22 AM
That's the first time I have ever heard of that happening on a Honda. Remember a old Buick doing that one time.x2 , i'm still in awe at the fact of that particular bolt coming loose , hell most people cant even take that bolt of trying ,lol

Sinfix_15
09-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Breaking down in a Honda reveals more about the owner than it does the car.

Scotsman
09-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Breaking down in a Honda reveals more about the owner than it does the car.haha

D3UC3S
09-24-2012, 12:48 PM
lol...mine was giving me hell this weekend too.

Wouldn't turn over...New starter and battery...still wont turn over. It was the damn rubber pad that hits the clutch pedal sensor...WTF..

Got 3 miles down the road and the clutch dropped a spring and now it sits. FML

Dylan
10-01-2012, 02:15 AM
I had the same thing happen to an old civic of mine but, I got lucky and noticed it so I was able to tighten it in time.