PDA

View Full Version : StreetHondar bad buyer!

B18c1Turboed
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
You know I don't really make these post and since it for such a little bit of money. But I hate being lied to after I go out of my way to help someone.Back on September 2nd he was looking for a distributor housing. He lives in Marrieta and I wasn't driving over there for a little bit of money. I agreed to mail it to him and he could mail me a check. I got up early Monday Sept 3rd and mailed it out. He stated he put check in mail also. 2 1/2 weeks later I still haven't recived anything from him. He states mail was returned, he will mail following day and still nothing. He has told me 2 times I'll bring you the cash and still nothing. This is the reason why I don't go out of my way to help people. When you try to be nice it bites you in the ass. I have all text for proof still. So be careful if he will do for a small amount who knows what he will do for a large amount.

ruah_23
09-20-2012, 03:37 PM
How early did you get up?

B18c1Turboed
09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Early enough where I could have slept another 40 minutes. Then Drive out of my way to try to help someone out.

streethondar
09-22-2012, 02:25 PM
hey, i will ship back your dizzy housing on monday to you and i will provide a proof of shipment on here.. im sorry you never got the check.. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID PEOPLE FOR MY PARTS!!

silversol
09-22-2012, 09:31 PM
hey, i will ship back your dizzy housing on monday to you and i will provide a proof of shipment on here.. im sorry you never got the check.. I HAVE ALWAYS PAID PEOPLE FOR MY PARTS!!

So now that he is out his time and money shiping it to you, your just going to ship it back? It does not sound like he is make whole to me. Why dont you send him another check or while your at the post office get a money order and ship that with the tracking and post that

MeFryRice
09-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Why dont you send him another check or while your at the post office get a money order and ship that with the tracking and post that

This. Why not show a picture of the envelope showing that it was returned? It costs a few extra pennies to sent it via USPS with a tracking #. I always do this to save my ass plus to ensure the seller that money has been sent. Better yet, why not paypal him the funds?

streethondar
09-22-2012, 09:42 PM
i offered him paypal.. he dont have paypal.. i have done thrown out the envelope that was returned to me. i don't need the housing.. if he wants the dizzy back plus his $5 for shipping me it.. i will more then glad to give him back his funds on shipping it to me.

thesammy
09-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Why no paypal? Lol.

streethondar
09-22-2012, 10:00 PM
i don't know... he said he just dont use paypal..

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2012, 04:08 AM
Shipping was 13 via USPS you can verify yourself. So basically let me get this right you needed a part and agrees to mail a check 2 times you never did and eighter the part is what you needed or not make me waste
Time and money shipping and you say here's 5 and your part. Haha that some funny shit!

And I don't have paypal due to some hacking my account and spending my money. FYI streethondar don't have one eighter he was going to use a friends.

Anyways I excpect my part and 13 shipped to me on Monday.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2012, 04:10 AM
Oh and I excpect the distributor and parts that where left in it for you.

CSquared
09-23-2012, 06:52 AM
If he sends the money to me via paypal, I'll gladly meet up with you and hand it off by Gwinnett place (minus Paypal's transaction fee - 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction).

Long time trustworthy IA member willing to broker the deal and help you guys resolve this BS if the buyer is actually legit... Just throwing that out there.

green91
09-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Wow, what a dick. IDK wtf is wrong with people these days. Same shit is the reason I don't help people anymore, either.

Props to you for going out of your way to try and help someone.

streethondar
09-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Ok, i have sent him a pm asking for his address again and i will be sending him a money order for the $30. I will take pics of all of this and show where it has been mailed tomorrow. I am sure i can use the part later on down the rd.

streethondar
09-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow, what a dick. IDK wtf is wrong with people these days. Same shit is the reason I don't help people anymore, either.

Props to you for going out of your way to try and help someone.

Bro.. you don't even know me to call me a dick.. you have no idea how busy i am around this time of year.. im sure he did help me... and tbh he did help me.. so im gona make sure he gets his cash.. i was just going to ship back the dizzy because i dont need it right at this moment.. but i got to thinking about it and i was like well i know i will need it later on down the rd so i will just pay him for it and be done..

Kyle
09-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Bro.. you don't even know me to call me a dick.. you have no idea how busy i am around this time of year.. im sure he did help me... and tbh he did help me.. so im gona make sure he gets his cash.. i was just going to ship back the dizzy because i dont need it right at this moment.. but i got to thinking about it and i was like well i know i will need it later on down the rd so i will just pay him for it and be done..

Resolve it how you want.

BUT, let me just say, if you inconvenience someone, don't pay them, and then expect them to let you return the part? That's not fair and inconveniences a seller three times (once shipping it, two not paying and forcing him to make this thread, and three expecting the guy to accept a return and have to resell the part he already sold you). While you may need the distributor now, even if you didn't you should have manned up and bought it out of principle.

Seems like you're going to do the right thing, so I'm not attacking you, but I needed to say this for the sake of all sellers out there.

streethondar
09-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Resolve it how you want.

BUT, let me just say, if you inconvenience someone, don't pay them, and then expect them to let you return the part? That's not fair and inconveniences a seller three times (once shipping it, two not paying and forcing him to make this thread, and three expecting the guy to accept a return and have to resell the part he already sold you). While you may need the distributor now, even if you didn't you should have manned up and bought it out of principle.

Seems like you're going to do the right thing, so I'm not attacking you, but I needed to say this for the sake of all sellers out there.

Well ive never f*ed anyone over on part that i have bought.. so i mean i wouldnt start now.. this dude was nice enough to help me out and i don't plan to screw him over.. I have only one car avabile to me right now which is my roomie's car and he works form 4pm till 4am or even longer some nights.. so i mean if i had my own car running and driving i would have done meet up with him and handed him cash.. But i will do the right thing tomorrow.... i think this has turned into a bigger deal then what it should be.

streethondar
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Aight guys, so i mailed off his payment to him today. I showed him proof of everything via txt. He should have it tomorrow or at the latest by friday.

B18c1Turboed
09-25-2012, 11:59 AM
He did send me a text saying he mailed payment. But I didn't see any proof, I told you man I wouldn't say you showed me proof since you didn't.
Like I said in text I don't wanna say you showed me proof because if I never get it you can say
Well you said you saw proof. Just one of those things!

streethondar
09-25-2012, 12:54 PM
check your pm

B18c1Turboed
09-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Ok I got proof.

carbon_crash
09-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Hope you get your cash Danny

streethondar
09-25-2012, 01:15 PM
great

streethondar
09-25-2012, 01:16 PM
i did put his money in the mail today.. he will get it.

green91
09-25-2012, 07:25 PM

"bro" i don't have to know you to know that it was a dick move. but i'm glad that it seems you're making it right. i hope you threw in some extra bucks for the hassle you put him through.

Echonova
09-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Hopefully this finally gets resolved. I for one, have found the USPS more than a little unreliable in the past few years (and yet they wonder why they lose money).

Elbow
09-27-2012, 05:41 PM
USPS is a joke, they have lost NUMEROUS packages I've sent, returned mail, taking forever to receive packages, etc.

I shipped something in state a few months ago and it took almost an entire month to get there. Not saying the guy did nothing wrong, but USPS does suck. ALWAYS pay for a tracking number and whatever else you can. That's a MUST now.

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Ok I got payment today.

But, let me say this StreethondaR said he was getting a money order but ended up getting some BS credit card from Walmart. I was thinking ok ill just use for gas one day. So today I went to activate it and this is some bull shit credit card asking for my social, date of birth and address.
I don't furnish that to anyone. So instead of sharing my information I gave the card to a bum that hangs out at Walmart.

But I guess matter is closed. I guess I should feel good for helping 2 people out for nothing!

For you that don't believe me go ask the bum that hangs out at Collins hill Walmart :)

streethondar
09-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Ok I got payment today.

But, let me say this StreethondaR said he was getting a money order but ended up getting some BS credit card from Walmart. I was thinking ok ill just use for gas one day. So today I went to activate it and this is some bull shit credit card asking for my social, date of birth and address.
I don't furnish that to anyone. So instead of sharing my information I gave the card to a bum that hangs out at Walmart.

But I guess matter is closed. I guess I should feel good for helping 2 people out for nothing!

For you that don't believe me go ask the bum that hangs out at Collins hill Walmart :)

well then that's your issue if you didn't want to give that info to a certified credit card company... i tried to do the right thing and make it easy for you to get your cash... it was 5am and i went when i had the chance to get your payment to you.. i told you it was card i evened showed you that in the pic... you had plenty of time to say hey man i want it in a money order... so let's not act like i didn't try to do the right thing... and if no one belives me on the i showed him and told him it was a prepaid debit visa card form walmart that you can use anywhere. ask the mod's here to check the pm i sent to him of the proof of his payment..

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry for not wanting to share my personal information just to sell a part. F that! You should have mailed a check like you originally said you would. Yes, I had proof u where mailing a credit card,but I didn't know personal info was required for a payment.
My credit and info mean a lot to me and isn't something I pass around for 30.00.

Hermin
09-28-2012, 11:50 PM
USPS is a joke, they have lost NUMEROUS packages I've sent, returned mail, taking forever to receive packages, etc.

I shipped something in state a few months ago and it took almost an entire month to get there. Not saying the guy did nothing wrong, but USPS does suck. ALWAYS pay for a tracking number and whatever else you can. That's a MUST now.

USPS sucks dick. thats why theyre going bankrupct. i bought 4 wheels from a guy in cali, two wheels in one package. so 2 packages. both tracked together, one is in ga, one is in texas, BOTH ON THE SAME TRUCK, what? LOL. one package arrives within 3 days, other within 2 fucking weeks. people in customer service said "im sorry other package is in texas but they were on the same truck to georgia." WHAT?

also, streethondar is full of shit. shoulda mailed cash or check. not a credit card wtf? youre retarded.

just let it go man.. fuck it. its not worth the $30. karmas a bitch. let this be a lesson lol

civicturbo10
09-29-2012, 10:59 AM
wow, pretty dick move to pay with a debit / credit card. The OP just wants his payment dude not some gift card. You have to sign up for, really? What kind of debit card makes you sign up for it? Companies giving rebates give out debit cards. Individuals settling a debt use cash / check like payments. Do you pay your utilites with a debit / credit / gift card that they have to sign up for? No they want their payments now. No obstacles, they just want their money no issues, same with OP.

Quiktrip sells money orders and i'm pretty sure the Walmart money store does too. People use money orders to pay for stuff not debit cards generally. Why you decided to get one instead of a money order doesn't make sense. Money orders to me is like cash, just deposit it. For some of my friends who are paypal handicapped i send a money order. Sending a check to them is way to inconvenient since they sometime take forever to deposit it. I hate floating checks lol.

Once I had a dude who was $25 short on his payment and he was like can i pay you the rest tommorrow, lol. I was like no, bitch. Go to your ATM now, your house, piggy bank I don't give a fuck, just get it now. WTF dude?! Seriously. Went to his house and got rest of payment. Douche bag scum trying to short change me, lol. Knowing he's just going to dodge me the $25 if i left him.....the dick moves people play these days....:no:

Kyle
09-29-2012, 11:28 AM
"I mailed him a 30 dollar Chili's gift card, whats wrong with that?"
/streethondar

I love this thread.

Bacon
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
What a bitch move.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Austin?
10-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Hahah... Fucking d-bag move

Sinfix_15
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
prepay debit cards have to be registered, it only takes 30 seconds to do it online....... but, if you dont want to do that, that's your business.

None of you have paypal???????????????????????

B18c1Turboed
10-01-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry for not wanting to give my social to activate a wanna be credit card. And paypal or no paypal the original aggremnent Was he would mail a check the next day. Not a pre paid card 3 weeks later!

carbon_crash
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
And this is why I only deal in person and with cash for people that I don't know

Elbow
10-01-2012, 05:13 PM
LMFAO @ the card. WTF!?!!? LOL

Better than nothing I guess. lol