PDA

View Full Version : '95 Honda Civic Ex Coupe for trade

Shorty89
09-19-2012, 08:18 PM
My name is Bryan Anthony. I'm wanting to trade my Civic for another Civic with a B Series or a Hatch with a B Series. I would consider trading for a 96-^ Honda Coupe single cam or with a B Series. It has to be a good car with no leaks and no smoking.

About my car:
Motor: D15B7 non V-Tech
Tranny: 5-speed
Everything is stock except for the clutch.
Recently installed a new oil pump, transmission, brake pads and rotors(drilled and slotted), new brake caliper on driver side, front and back camber kits, got a new paint job at the end of 2011, and I recently had a 4-wheel alignment. It's got good tires with nice tread. I'm not really sure what kind of rims I have on it. It's got a set of headers on it(not sure what brand). It's got a full matching body kit. I installed a tachometer, but I'm not sure if I want to keep it. It also has an oil pressure gauge. It has a blue short shifter. It has really good gas millage. It has been a very reliable car, but I just want something a little different. It does have a bad sensor. I took it to a machine shop and was told it was the Idle Control Sensor.

If I do decide to sell it, my asking price would be $3,000 obo.

I also have a B18A1LS(motor only) that I'll throw in the trade if given the right offer.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to call or text me at 478-297-4489.

((I do realize my interior is a little dirty. My driveway is dirt. I had to take these pics to prevent my post from being deleted. I will post better pictures soon.)):yes: