PDA

View Full Version : General Chat What's a good auto insurance company?

TheFireMan
12-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey- Im 19, looking for Auto Insurance for my 1997 Acura Integra LS

I dont know what company to go with right now. I tried Geico but they want like 360 a month..

What are the top rated auto insurance companies? Pros and Cons?

...Thanks:goodjob:

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
dont go with allstate they fucking suck bro..and will screw you if anything ever happens..i have geico and love them

Cool Cat GTR
12-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Your age hurts you no matter what. All insurance companies will screw you blind so expect nothing less. Geico has always been insanely expensive for Georgia drivers. Even though they are located in Macon, GA, their employees can't afford to buy from them. Whoever you go with, shop them everytime your renewal comes up. I promise you there isn't a insurance out there that has any loyalty to their customers so why should you have any loyalty to them. Every insurance company has different opinions on which cars they prefer to insure. Over the years I've had better than average pricing from Cincinnati, Liberty Mutual, and on occasion State Farm. Good luck with your search.

chituntang
01-19-2006, 12:44 AM
Just try random insurance companies first and find the lowest price for it. My brother got Geico for his first half year for less that 1k (I got mine first half year for 1.4k damn rip off) But anyways, just make sure you switch your insurance company once the half year is done. My half year now is 650. I mean it is only liability (typo), but at least I am on my own, not under anybody's name.

Demsum
01-19-2006, 06:25 PM
I was shopping for car insurance this past summer, and being only 20 at the time, I found the prices were pretty much the same for each company. I ended up with State Farm, because of my friends prior experiences with Allstate and other companies. State Farm acts faster during emergency situations such as accidents when you may really need them. While Allstate gave my friend the run around when he was slamed by a BMW, and the other driver admitted it was his fault.

DP97ACCORDLX
01-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Try Progressive