PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Green Integra Gwinnett

Liltoua
09-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Alright let me go ahead and save who ever keeps steeling this damn car some time. My Integra has absolutely nothing valuable in it. The stock ass LS motor has 200+k miles on it, it's leaking oil, the paint looks like shit and is peeling, and you cant sell shit from this car. My Integra which has been physically stolen 3 times and broken into 4 times was stolen YET AGAIN from my driveway sometime between Midnight-6AM today. Let me go ahead and save who ever keeps stealing the car or anyone of you low lives who do this shit for a living some time and especially me some time. If you want to steal a car, go steal something more profitable. My car has nothing valuable for you to take. Thank you and happy Friday.

FYI: It's a 95 LS Green integra with 14 inch hubcap wheels with the drive side rear hub cap missing. The drive side side mirror paint is also peeling bad and the passanger side door handle is broken from when it was broken into last time. Spread the word to your thieve friends that this car has nothing valuable in it and don't waste your damn time on it.

Echonova
09-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Wow.

Berta
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Dam!!! Maybe they want your gas. Lol if you get it back, keep very little fuel in it. Still sucks tho!!

Sammich
09-14-2012, 10:24 AM
UM...do you not have a reason to NOT get an alarm?!

Liltoua
09-14-2012, 10:36 AM
I had one but those bastards keep cutting the damn wires. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to want to steal this thing besides the fact that it's an integra. There is nothing valuable from the car besides the car itself which thieves steal for parts anyways not the car itself, unless they want a 200k+ leaking LS motor. I gave it to my little brother for him to daily drive it after I returned it back to stock. He isn't into cars, so he just uses it to drive it back and forth to school. There is nothing flashy about this car especially since it's still broken and ripped from being stolen 3 times already.

Sammich
09-14-2012, 10:51 AM
you need to do a better job of hiding the wires bruh and tucking them away, reroute them

Liltoua
09-14-2012, 11:01 AM
If the car had something more worth it I would actually take time to install a nice alarm, but the fact that it has nothing on the outside or inside worth a damn, I don't even bother. This car has been stolen so many times the fact that it's gone doesn't even phase me. It's the fact that I have to file a stolen car and if they find it and if I choose to deal with repairing the damages again. If someone wants to steal your car...they will steal it.

dc5-rsx
09-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Install multiple kill switches.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
You've got one of the most popular cars out there. A picture of your car in this thread would probably be helpful.

dimer4life
09-14-2012, 12:20 PM
What have they took the previous times they've stole it?

Liltoua
09-14-2012, 01:30 PM
First time they stole it, I actually had stuff that was worth taking and I understand that. Wheels/headunit/speakers/leather seats/JDM rear seats. Second time around, I had pretty much put everything to stock. So the car was stolen.... and they literally just broke shit took nothing and just abandoned it. I fixed the ignition replaced the shifter boot, replaced broken panels and random things. I have no idea what the hell there is to steal from this car anymore, unless they want loose change that is in the car.

Here are pictures from when I recovered it from the first time it was stolen. It looks a lot worse now with the paint fading and peeling.

These wheels have been long gone, just an old picture of the car.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/7986156830_8908f35922_o.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8309/7986141117_cd6780f1f7_o.jpg

wheels that the thieves threw on after stealing my car the first time...how nice of them.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8450/7986156786_d1dd803614_o.jpg

CSquared
09-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Lol holy shit you have bad luck.

silversol
09-14-2012, 02:26 PM
First time they stole it, I actually had stuff that was worth taking and I understand that. Wheels/headunit/speakers/leather seats/JDM rear seats. Second time around, I had pretty much put everything to stock. So the car was stolen.... and they literally just broke shit took nothing and just abandoned it. I fixed the ignition replaced the shifter boot, replaced broken panels and random things. I have no idea what the hell there is to steal from this car anymore, unless they want loose change that is in the car.

Here are pictures from when I recovered it from the first time it was stolen. It looks a lot worse now with the paint fading and peeling.

These wheels have been long gone, just an old picture of the car.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/7986156830_8908f35922_o.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8309/7986141117_cd6780f1f7_o.jpg

wheels that the thieves threw on after stealing my car the first time...how nice of them.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8450/7986156786_d1dd803614_o.jpg

looks like they put new tires on it for you!

CSquared
09-14-2012, 03:16 PM
looks like they put new tires on it for you!

Lol i was going to say that but figured maybe he replaced them.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Lol i was going to say that but figured maybe he replaced them.
some thieves are just courteous like that

Liltoua
09-14-2012, 03:36 PM
No they actually were nice enough to give me BRAND NEW tires and it even had tire shine on it. How nice right? That was when it was first stolen tho.

Relentless
09-15-2012, 12:12 AM
LMAO Fresh new Yokahama's ! I remember you making a thread about this couple years ago

thesammy
09-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Car thieves aren't always in it for selling the parts. A lot of the times, they just need a vehicle to do more illegal things in for the night so they wont be traced using their own cars, or just for the "thrill" and beating on something that isn't theirs.

Maybe you should consider having a lo jack installed in the car, or moving to a different neighborhood. Lol.

RandomGuy
09-15-2012, 02:04 AM
No they actually were nice enough to give me BRAND NEW tires and it even had tire shine on it. How nice right? That was when it was first stolen tho.

I bet you it's someone that you know doing it.

Bacon
09-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I bet you it's someone that you know doing it.

I was going to say the same thing.

OP, sounds like someone is fucking with you.

T34me
09-16-2012, 07:10 PM
time to move what?

Liltoua
09-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Looks like they found the car. Got a call from a Detective today explaining the situation. Car was found in Stone Mountain Area in Gwinnett. Looks like the bastards took the headunit, seats, and broke the ignition column again. Engine is still there of course because it's a useless engine to them, so well see what we want to do about it. I honestly dont get a rats ass about this car anymore.

TheATLien
09-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Looks like they found the car. Got a call from a Detective today explaining the situation. Car was found in Stone Mountain Area in Gwinnett. Looks like the bastards took the headunit, seats, and broke the ignition column again. Engine is still there of course because it's a useless engine to them, so well see what we want to do about it. I honestly dont get a rats ass about this car anymore.

let me have it!
ill take it if you dont want it

Sinfix_15
09-26-2012, 11:33 AM
If my car was stolen 4 times.......... id be sitting on top of my house with a sniper rifle.......

Relentless
09-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Trackin device and wait for em to get it a 5th time