PDA

View Full Version : Western Finally Got a 5spd.

Western.
09-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Well, I finally did it. I bought a 2001 white 5spd Prelude. Im in the process of selling the other one. I'll be swapping over a couple of my current mods, like wheels, front lip, and door speakers over. Here's just a few pictures of the new Lude, Christina:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/E0B8F296-C4EC-4801-98A7-3128B0A751B1-4022-000003C1C594A26E.jpg

Western.
09-11-2012, 11:28 PM
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file-4.jpg

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file-1.jpg

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file.jpg
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file-6.jpg
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file-5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermin
09-11-2012, 11:33 PM
why swap lips if you have a fine color matched one? makes no sense.

bitchface
09-11-2012, 11:38 PM
The one in the front, first pic, looks better than the one in the rear. IMO.

Western.
09-11-2012, 11:45 PM
It does look good....But I'm not completely decided on which one I'm going with. The reason I would do it is because I'm a bigger fan of the OEM lip(the black one on the one in the back, which is my current Lude) than I am the P1 Lip.

The one in the front, first pic, looks better than the one in the rear. IMO.
I agree! Front one is the new 5spd.

Mmmm_Bacon
09-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Keep both of them, just don't sell the one car with one... Might be able to ask like...50 bucks more lol

Theycall_Metue
09-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Don't like the lip. Looks odd

Sinfix_15
09-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Those factory wheels look 100x better than those busted offset wheels you have on your old car, do yourself a favor and let whoever buys your car take those wheels with it.

manilikecars
09-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Is the new one factory white. Doesn't look very pearl. Id paint the oem lip to match and put the amber running lights on it. Nice car though.

Doppelgänger
09-12-2012, 07:28 AM
The only thing I'd swap is the headlights so you keep the projectors. But everything else on the "new" car looks much better.

Western.
09-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Doppelganger, I'm surprised you advised me to take the projectors. They're eBay crap, so I'm not going to swap them over. Wheels are getting swapped over, and will look 10x better on the new car than it does on my current car. I think the honeycomb grill is also getting swapped over.

Nemesis
09-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Congrats, always liked that year model lude.

Western.
09-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks Nemesis!!

Sinfix_15
09-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Doppelganger, I'm surprised you advised me to take the projectors. They're eBay crap, so I'm not going to swap them over. Wheels are getting swapped over, and will look 10x better on the new car than it does on my current car. I think the honeycomb grill is also getting swapped over.

Wheels are ugly as shit on one white prelude, they will be ugly as shit on another white prelude. Those wheels are whack as hell man, let them go!

Doppelgänger
09-12-2012, 10:18 AM

What's crappy about them? I didn't know what they were, but generally projectors + HIDs are better than reflectors any day of the year. Good/proper lighting is a pet-peeve of mine.

I don't see how swapping wheels from one car to another when they look pretty much the same will make the wheels look better :dunno:

Are you talking about the upper or lower grill?

Western.
09-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Wheels are ugly as shit on one white prelude, they will be ugly as shit on another white prelude. Those wheels are whack as hell man, let them go!
Sinfix, you know exactly how I feel about my wheels. I really, really like them. I don't know why, but they're just my style. I know, "my style" just doesn't look good to you, but anyway. I do like the stock wheels though. They're some of my favorite honda stock wheels. I'm curious to know though....What exactly is it about my black wheels that you don't like?

What's crappy about them? I didn't know what they were, but generally projectors + HIDs are better than reflectors any day of the year. Good/proper lighting is a pet-peeve of mine.

I don't see how swapping wheels from one car to another when they look pretty much the same will make the wheels look better :dunno:

Are you talking about the upper or lower grill?

What's crappy about them? First and foremost, the driver's side bucket has a bit of a crack in it and hasn't had it's seal since the day I got them. I tried to get the guy to either refund us or replace them, but he wanted me to buy another set, send him the lights, and he would determine if I got my money back(that is, if he deemed the problem to be a defect)...and I definitely wasn't about to do that. Second, the cut-off is rather crappy looking(uneven to be specific), and the placement of the projector in the bucket looks rather weird because it's near the bottom. Christina actually has 8K HID's already, so I plan on saving up for a retrofit of the stock buckets(or Depo black-housing's)to make the most effective use of the HID's. To the question about swapping wheels over, I have one simple answer: Christina(the "new" one) is lowered, Crystal(old-er) is not. I have always thought that my wheels would look better once I lowered my car, so I will confirm or deny that once I swap everything over. The honeycomb grill I'm speaking of is the upper one that's standard on the 99-01's, while the painted one that's on there is standard(but in black) on 97-98's.

Genji-Sama
09-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Don't swap anything, except maybe your projecters. The "new" lude is uber clean :goodjob:

Doppelgänger
09-12-2012, 01:56 PM
I can understand the problem if the build is cheap. I didn't know if you were meaning poor manufacturing or poor output. I see where'd you'd want to stay stock with the new car until you can properly retrofit projectors in there.

Just skimmed your thread for pics of the wheels. Yeah, can't say I'm feeling them and being flat black isn't helping much. While they're clean, they just don't have any pizazz...don't really work with the car. You're lucky you have all the 5x114 wheels in the world out there though. I could make a million suggestions (not even expensive ones), but it's not my car ;)

CSquared
09-12-2012, 02:02 PM
My question for this thread... and obviously a little late at this point... but why not just do a 5 spd swap on the original?

quickdodge®
09-12-2012, 06:52 PM
why swap lips if you have a fine color matched one? makes no sense.

Agreed! And to add, why swap the wheels when the wheels on the "new" one look 1,000,000 times better than the black ones? My goodness those wheels are a huge improvement.

Western.
09-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I can understand the problem if the build is cheap. I didn't know if you were meaning poor manufacturing or poor output. I see where'd you'd want to stay stock with the new car until you can properly retrofit projectors in there.

Just skimmed your thread for pics of the wheels. Yeah, can't say I'm feeling them and being flat black isn't helping much. While they're clean, they just don't have any pizazz...don't really work with the car. You're lucky you have all the 5x114 wheels in the world out there though. I could make a million suggestions (not even expensive ones), but it's not my car ;)
Honestly, I would like to know why you're not a fan of the wheels. What exactly is it about them? I'm not one for chrome/polished lips(In fact I really, really don't like) and black wheels are just my thing.

My question for this thread... and obviously a little late at this point... but why not just do a 5 spd swap on the original?
Because I'm at college and I don't have the time, space, money, or tools here to do a 5spd swap. I stay in a cheap dorm that's in the middle of campus, so there's absolutely no place to do it. Believe me, trading up was the best thing for me.

Agreed! And to add, why swap the wheels when the wheels on the "new" one look 1,000,000 times better than the black ones? My goodness those wheels are a huge improvement.

Why exactly do you not like the wheels? I'm really curious, just to see why people on here seem to think they, as well as my car, are the ugliest thing they've ever seen?

quickdodge®
09-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Why exactly do you not like the wheels? I'm really curious, just to see why people on here seem to think they, as well as my car, are the ugliest thing they've ever seen?

I'll give my honest opinion and I don't mean it on a personal level to you and it doesn't make me think any less of you. The wheels on Car 1 are just hideous to me because of the style AND the color. The black on that car just does not suit it at all. You can't see where the tire ends and the wheel begins. To me, it's just a terrible look. It's a cheap look. The rest of the car, I don't hate. I think a wheel change would really clean the look it does have up. The black lip isn't something that I would do, but it isn't the worst thing. I just think the car looks a little unfinished with the lip being black and the wheels the way they are.

Car 2 is about how I would drive that model Prelude. If I were to have a Prelude of that year, it would look just like Car 2.

Again, these are my opinions and should NOT affect your decision with the path of your cars, man.

Western.
09-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Now that's what I was looking for. Thanks QD. I see your point with not being able to tell where the wheel stops and the tire begins. That's why these wheels look a lot better in person. I probably will just get under the car and reattach the front lip on Christina(the one in the front of the first picture. I'm just glad to finally have a 5spd.

green91
09-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the purchase, i think you made the wise decision just to get a different car rather than convert. Plus they both look sexy!

Dylan
09-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Me being completely honest, the new one looks perfect how it sits. As far as your original prelude, I think it's one ugly ass car I wouldn't drive. I know everyone has their own styles, however, if something is ugly that's all it will be. I just can't figure out how someone that struggles so bad financially buys a whole new car just to save money from doing a cheap ass transmission swap. I don't mean to come off as an ass to you or anything I just think that you should reconsider some things and take peoples' advice. No one is trying to purposely steer you in the wrong direction.

Western.
09-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Congrats on the purchase, i think you made the wise decision just to get a different car rather than convert. Plus they both look sexy!
Why thank you good sir!

Me being completely honest, the new one looks perfect how it sits. As far as your original prelude, I think it's one ugly ass car I wouldn't drive. I know everyone has their own styles, however, if something is ugly that's all it will be. I just can't figure out how someone that struggles so bad financially buys a whole new car just to save money from doing a cheap ass transmission swap. I don't mean to come off as an ass to you or anything I just think that you should reconsider some things and take peoples' advice. No one is trying to purposely steer you in the wrong direction.
I understand what you're trying to say. Heck, I personally strongly dislike most of the cars on this site. I really don't like the extremes of the "Stance" fad, and neither do I like most wheels with a chrome lip. I'm a bit of an odd dude, so my car is going to reflect that a little bit. I'm not really struggling financially, and the "cheap" transmission swap is not that cheap, puts your car out of commission for a bit, and several other things. If you're someone that has some expertise with doing stuff like that, and have a garage to do so, I'd say do it. But I have neither. I didn't really do it to save money...I did it because I was tired of the autotragic. I was just at the point where I needed a 5spd, and that was it. I will try some of y'alls voice, and I'll see how I like it. If I don't like it, I'll do my own thing. Simple as that.

Catnip
09-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I've always liked 5th gen prelude wheels! The new car looks like a great buy. These cars are nice to drive. Sporty, but not to the point where you want to try to build a race car from it.

I think the new car and old car have 2 different, incomparible looks. Neither look bad to me, and in fact, both look good... just different from each other. I think it's a matter of taking some from each and making it flow, but also make it your own.

Everyone has their opinions, but you own your car. Do you and congrats on the purchase!

Western.
09-13-2012, 12:11 AM
Thank you sir! I'm really hoping that my theory that my wheels will look better on a lowered car will prove true, and then I think I'll be set. I try to make things flow, but I'm not the best with style. Thanks for the encouragement though!

Western.
09-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks for y'alls opinions!

Bacon
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
I would like to see how my "five lug SIs" would look on the new one. The new one looks awesome.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

Western.
09-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks dude. Pictures of the 5 lug Si's?

Bacon
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/a2egu7e5.jpg

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

Western.
09-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Hmm.. They might look good! Or they might be whack.

VQ35 Star
09-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Lol I also agree about keeping the oem wheels on it. Wheres the poll?

Sinfix_15
09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Lol I also agree about keeping the oem wheels on it. Wheres the poll?

he doesnt want a poll...... doesnt want to see the answer.

Western.
09-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Don't speak for me. Sure, I'll post a poll just to see.

quickdodge®
09-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I don't think those SI wheels would look good at all.

Western.
09-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Yea I was leaning toward that as well

Western.
09-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Here's the two wheel choices on the poll:
OEM Blades
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/The%20new%2001%20Lude-%20Christina/file.jpg
Motegi MR125's. Because they're so black, pictures really don't do them justice.
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/0F99F679-7998-4755-813B-D5B529CD9291-1569-0000013DBF0EDBAD.jpg
Here's another of them the day they were delivered, before I put them on
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/westernprelude/New%20Wheels%20and%20Tires/IMG_1058.jpg

I could also powder coat the Motegi's a different color or something, so if that's what you think would look best, just post that.

VQ35 Star
09-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Motegi? ......

CSquared
09-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I voted stock, and this is coming from someone who loves black wheels. It might look better dropped with the black wheels but something about them just looks off to me on that color body.

I feel like they would look better if they were gloss black as opposed to matte (they look matte in the close-up). As it is they do kind of blend in with the tire and disappear into the wheel well. If you want to stick with a matte look, it might look decent with a deep bronze (a tad bit darker than VQ35s wheels).

Kyle
09-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Sorry boss, any brand sold at Pepboys is not an upgrade over OEM.

Not trying to bash, just saying. Your new car is clean, I say keep it as you bought it and sell your old car. The notion of a part being an upgrade simply because it's aftermarket is a poor one.

quickdodge®
09-15-2012, 05:18 PM
My vote was the blade style wheels, hands down.

CSquared
09-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry boss, any brand sold at Pepboys is not an upgrade over OEM.

Not trying to bash, just saying. Your new car is clean, I say keep it as you bought it and sell your old car. The notion of a part being an upgrade simply because it's aftermarket is a poor one.

To op: are they the same wheel/tire size?

manilikecars
09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Any color but black. Mine are long gone. Just not a fan of solid black wheels with tires that blend together.

Sinfix_15
09-15-2012, 08:51 PM
the black wheels look good..............................................

but not on your car. concave-ish higher offset wheels are very hard to pull off. you tried, you failed.

Western.
09-15-2012, 08:56 PM
I didnt get them at Pepboys.... In fact I'm not even sure they're sold there. I got them from TireRack.com, and they weren't cheap either(and I didn't overpay at all). Look them up.

Sinfix_15
09-15-2012, 09:17 PM
I didnt get them at Pepboys.... In fact I'm not even sure they're sold there. I got them from TireRack.com, and they weren't cheap either(and I didn't overpay at all). Look them up.

if you got them from tirerack, you overpaid

Kyle
09-15-2012, 09:26 PM

Lolol easy hoss.

Lol. I love this thread.

Western.
09-16-2012, 12:00 AM
To op: are they the same wheel/tire size?
No they are not. Motegi's are 17's, on Pirelli 205/45-17's

Lolol easy hoss.

Lol. I love this thread.

Lol why is that? I personally love it because I thought it would be fun to announce that I wouldn't be driving an autotragic anymore, and everyone concentrated on one sentence of the first post, and then it turned into a wheel thread. Lol...Love it.

I got a nice set of Pirelli Pzero's with them for not too much more, so I think I got a good deal. Oh, and also....I still think they'll look a lot better on the new one since it's lowered. I could be wrong, but I feel like they will. Especially if I power coat them to more of a flat black instead of a Satin Black, kind of like the color of the wheels on the Mr2 Featured in Modified recently.

CSquared
09-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Why don't you swap the wheels over and post a picture?

Western.
09-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I was planning on doing that the next time both cars were in the same place.

Genji-Sama
09-16-2012, 10:12 AM
It might look better dropped with the black wheels but something about them just looks off to me on that color body. .

I'm no fan of black wheels, but all the same I don't abhor them. It's really the color of the car in contrast to the black that ruins this set of wheels, you go from that bright pearl* to a very shadowy wheel* set, that at a glance could've been steelies. and with that being said I voted OEM wheels :goodjob:

Lol why is that? I personally love it because I thought it would be fun to announce that I wouldn't be driving an autotragic anymore, and everyone concentrated on one sentence of the first post, and then it turned into a wheel thread. Lol...Love it.

It's always a great day when someone moves on to a manual or gets a mod they've really wanted forever. You should be happy this is the only point of debate in this thread, that means you've done most of everything else proper.....it's just those wheels man, trying to get you to see the light. The whole "blacking out" a white car....it just don't jive, IMO

sprix!
09-16-2012, 12:27 PM
I'd rock the OEM wheels over the aftermarket ones on the other car in a heartbeat. I will admit- I normally don't like all black wheel combos on any car, but the application looks exceptionally poor when you view it next to the OEM look. Maybe its the white color of the car... who knows. But I certainly prefer the look of the OEM wheels. It looks classier and better in all regards. No offense, OP. I know you like your wheels, and it is your car, but I am just voicing my opinion.

Congratulations on finding a 5 spd that you like. To the poster who wonders why one would choose to purchase a 5 spd car instead of doing a conversion, think of it like this: why not drive the car the way it was meant to be driven? The reliability and ease of driving a car that was always a 5 spd outweighs the cost saving benefit of conversion by far. Unless I wanted to have the experience of doing an auto to manual transmission conversion, I don't think I would pass up a car that came from the factory as 5 speed. Especially if it were my dd. But, that's just me.

Western.
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm no fan of black wheels, but all the same I don't abhor them. It's really the color of the car in contrast to the black that ruins this set of wheels, you go from that bright pear to a very shadowy wheels set that at a glance could've been steelies. and with that being said I voted OEM wheels :goodjob:

It's always a great day when someone moves on to a manual or gets a mod they've really wanted forever. You should be happy this is the only point of debate in this thread, that means you've done most of everything else proper.....it's just those wheels man, trying to get you to see the light. The whole "blacking out" a white car....it just don't jive, IMO

Dude I really liked how you put that. I understand the whole thing with the wheels, and I'm gonna see if I can get them powercoated a lighter shade of blac(like flat or matte or something) or something like that. I also just need to learn to be a lot more thick-skinned around here haha. So I appreciate the feedback...Thanks bro.

Western.
09-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Preciate the words of advice, boss. That's a really good way to explain why buy a manual instead of doing a swap.

Western.
09-16-2012, 10:44 PM
I'd rock the OEM wheels over the aftermarket ones on the other car in a heartbeat. I will admit- I normally don't like all black wheel combos on any car, but the application looks exceptionally poor when you view it next to the OEM look. Maybe its the white color of the car... who knows. But I certainly prefer the look of the OEM wheels. It looks classier and better in all regards. No offense, OP. I know you like your wheels, and it is your car, but I am just voicing my opinion.

Congratulations on finding a 5 spd that you like. To the poster who wonders why one would choose to purchase a 5 spd car instead of doing a conversion, think of it like this: why not drive the car the way it was meant to be driven? The reliability and ease of driving a car that was always a 5 spd outweighs the cost saving benefit of conversion by far. Unless I wanted to have the experience of doing an auto to manual transmission conversion, I don't think I would pass up a car that came from the factory as 5 speed. Especially if it were my dd. But, that's just me.

Preciate the words of advice, boss. That's a really good way to explain why buy a manual instead of doing a swap.

Hermin
09-16-2012, 10:47 PM
beautiful car ( new one) I love preludes. keep the oem wheels dude..

Western.
09-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks dude. I'm definitely keeping the OEM wheels. I can't wait to at least try my black wheels on my new car though….I'm quite anxious to see if I'm right or not. But I will be keeping the OEM blades…That's for sure.

Rhys.
09-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Idont like ludes but i like your new one.. Dont ruin it with them lame ass montegi wheels

Western.
09-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the comment!

Sil'vr-Boi6
09-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Really nice Prelude. I think Rota SVN's will look superb on it-in bronze or advan gold color. SVNs are the knock off RE30s btw.

Sinfix_15
09-20-2012, 03:36 AM
so not a single person likes the black wheels???? OMGSHOCKER!!!!

Sunkenkarma
09-20-2012, 03:51 AM
I vote keep the blades, if anything try those motegi's in Gold/Bronze, if that does not work, no hope =p, love the new one though. Looks naked without the wing though :crazy:.

Srt
09-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Do yourself a favor and keep the blades. Those Motegi's do not belong on 5th gens. As far as the lip - if the P1 lip has a clean matching paint job - KEEP IT - it looks great. Otherwise get your OEM lip paint matched. I have a real OEM honda lip and it's black - I wish everyday that I could go get it paint matched but I simply don't care at this point because the whole car needs a paint job. As far as buying a whole new car to have a 5 speed, I guess that's just your prefference, as a 5 speed swap would have done you a lot cheaper and you would have had a brand new clutch/flywheel of your choice.

Regardless, it's your car, do as you want, but you asked for opinions.

Western.
09-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Really nice Prelude. I think Rota SVN's will look superb on it-in bronze or advan gold color. SVNs are the knock off RE30s btw.

Thanks bro. Everytime I see a white Lude with Gold wheels, I like it more. I think I'm going to look into a nice set of wheels in Advan gold color…I've got my eyes on a few, plus a fat set of tires

so not a single person likes the black wheels???? OMGSHOCKER!!!!

Actually, SIR :
the black wheels look good.......... :taun: I really like the wheels, and they do look really good, but I actually ……..agree….with you. It's almost hard to say. They look great, but NOT on my car.

I vote keep the blades, if anything try those motegi's in Gold/Bronze, if that does not work, no hope =p, love the new one though. Looks naked without the wing though :crazy:.
Yea the car without the wing is something I'll have to get used to. It's a weird thing…When these cars are lowered and have a full lip kit on them, they look a lot longer than stock height without a lipkit. They also look weird with a full lip kit when they're not lowered. Anyway, I might try them in a gold color, but I may go ahead and sell them.

Do yourself a favor and keep the blades. Those Motegi's do not belong on 5th gens. As far as the lip - if the P1 lip has a clean matching paint job - KEEP IT - it looks great. Otherwise get your OEM lip paint matched. I have a real OEM honda lip and it's black - I wish everyday that I could go get it paint matched but I simply don't care at this point because the whole car needs a paint job. As far as buying a whole new car to have a 5 speed, I guess that's just your prefference, as a 5 speed swap would have done you a lot cheaper and you would have had a brand new clutch/flywheel of your choice.

Regardless, it's your car, do as you want, but you asked for opinions.

You're right Wes, it's my car and I did ask for opinions, and I appreciate all of them: good, bad, ugly, or beating a dead horse. There's a couple things on your car that I wouldn't have done, and vice versa. As far as the 5speed is concerned, It's already been discussed in the thread. First, I don't have the time. I'm at school, and I've got a lot of classes and commitments during the year, so doing the swap would just not be possible. I've also not got the expertise. Sure, you could say, yea just look on the forums and go from there. But I'd be searching and checking for a hot minute before I found the right resources and such. Take it to a mechanic? If there's one up here at school, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Cars(and their care) are not the forte up here in the Western North Carolina mountains. But plain and simple, I'm tired of auto tragic. :D

Srt
09-20-2012, 11:07 PM
I hear you.

Western.
09-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Yea I was talking about the black wing on the back. Do you have F&F Type-1's or 2's? I'm gonna mostly keep it how it is, but I've already got some better plans for it. I'm putting the JDM Fogs in there, getting some LED's, and money-permitting, JTC Short Shifter, F&F Type-2's, maybe some other wheels and tires, and then we'll see what else. And dang, you deleted half of your response since the last time I looked at it…...

Srt
09-21-2012, 11:12 AM
I didn't word it right hahah. You got the point. But type 2s is what I have, i love it. Deffinitely put your fogs on it. And JTC shifter is one of the best investments I've made

Western.
09-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Sweet.... I'll definitely be making that investment. My aim is to make every single one of my mods really count toward a clean Lude. I felt like I went a little cheap on my auto Lude, so I'm gonna be looking to improve on that this time.

Western.
09-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks for all the comments. I'll post a picture when I give the wheels a try on the new car, and I'll start a build thread as soon as things get going with Christina.

Genji-Sama
09-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Lulz at the vote count :goodjob: did each member of the population vote like 10x :lmao:

Western.
09-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Wow. I just noticed the vote count. No, that's someone messing with it. haha.

Western.
12-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Washed her for the first time today: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/20/ygu6ajyq.jpg

Genji-Sama
12-22-2012, 04:39 PM
...you've had this car for 3 months and are just now washing it :no:

Western.
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM
I've been at school, this has been at home. Now I'm home.