PDA

View Full Version : My 96' DC Integra

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 11:06 AM
So after selling the EG about a month ago & picking up this DC Integra from a fellow IA Member, here's how it sits now & a few easy quick mods:

(wish I would have taken before pics when I picked up to how it sits now, pics below) keep in mind this is just a start of upgraded shit to come, thoughts & opinions are welcome but don't make this thread a BULLSHIT RAMBLING ON & ON THREAD, just because you don't like what you see or what I've done so far!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/amugymaj.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/y6y8yzy9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/y7esudyv.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/gute5yvu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/u4apuqub.jpg

Refinished (stripped/polished wheels)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/a3yjagyb.jpg

Mods:
Very simple & not overboard for a Daily Driver

98-01 Front End
Amber Corner Lights
Cross Drilled/Slotted Front/Rear Rotors
15x6.5 Polished Rota Subzero's
eBay Coilovers (rides smooth)
Replica Greddy Style Cat Back Exhaust
Test Pipe (cat deleted)
Short Ram Intake
Rear Window Wiper Delete
ITR Cluster w/Red Bulbs
Purple Low Beam HIDS

Austin?
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
eBay type-R rep lip?

Sinfix_15
09-11-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm not clairvoyant, but im gonna guess the "before" picture looked something like this..........
http://imganuncios.mitula.net/acura_integra_1996_peekskill_peekskill_94574937715 974853.jpg

Not tryin to bust your balls, but it's got a lip, lowered and maybe you changed the wheels.... i doubt there was a chip foose transformation from before to after, we can use our imaginations to know what the before looked like.

Good job on the wheels, they look a lot better. Most people probably wont, but i like the lip. It needs to be painted though and some side skirts to go with.

Relentless
09-11-2012, 11:48 AM
I absolutely hate how those lips look. But as long as you love it then :goodjob:

georgieboi
09-11-2012, 12:02 PM
You keep down grading.

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 12:47 PM
You keep down grading.

How did I downgrade, lol.... I went from a bucket d series eg to in my opinion a pretty good condition b series DC that runs/drives 10 times better & smoother....

SmackedInATL
09-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you around Douglasville.

Dylan
09-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Good god I hate those front lips..take it off and you may have a decent looking car.

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Good god I hate those front lips..take it off and you may have a decent looking car.

Lol, guys its only a temporary lip until I get my oem type r front lip, type r sideskirt, 98-01 rear bumper/taillights & either mugen or type r wing.... Chillax, I only got it because I hate riding with no lip.... What do y'all hate about these style lips?

skittle_107
09-11-2012, 02:07 PM
they're fake.

thats what I hate

Elbow
09-11-2012, 02:18 PM
they're fake.

thats what I hate

Looks real to me.

I don't get all the hate on the lip, looks good.

georgieboi
09-11-2012, 02:19 PM
How did I downgrade, lol.... I went from a bucket d series eg to in my opinion a pretty good condition b series DC that runs/drives 10 times better & smoother....

Clean db8 to a Si hatch to this. Down grade, each time. But they're your whips so do what you please.

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Clean db8 to a Si hatch to this. Down grade, each time. But they're your whips so do what you please.

Haters Gonna Hate.... GSR wasn't clean like you thought, pics always look better.... EG needed a new heart, body work/paint.... This is definately the cleaner out of those 2....

georgieboi
09-11-2012, 03:08 PM
The cleanest I've seen was what sinfix posted up..

D3UC3S
09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
X2

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Well mine isn't in competition with anyones, just thought I'd share my current DD

Bacon
09-11-2012, 05:08 PM
I miss my Integra. Looks good.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I miss my Integra. Looks good.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

Thanks man

Sir_Christopher
09-11-2012, 06:00 PM
i see that youre at custom muffler! where do you stay? thats where i lived around for amost 20 years

Genji-Sama
09-11-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't see why ur catching so much flack. Car looks alright, your DB8 was clean, but I figure with time this will get there :goodjob: Do U

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I don't see why ur catching so much flack. Car looks alright, your DB8 was clean, but I figure with time this will get there :goodjob: Do U

Thanks, 1 day it will be where I want it

dc2killa
09-11-2012, 08:03 PM
I like your style!

jdm_eg8
09-11-2012, 08:10 PM
I like your style!

Thanks

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 09:21 PM
they're fake.

Lolol @ the misuse of the word fake.

I was going to say those black wheels would look much better silver or polished or something.

I would have been wrong.

But I didn't buy the car and I don't put gas in it and I don't pay the insurance. So it doesn't matter what the hell I say or think. But aside from my opinion of the wheels, the car looks to be decent enough.

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Only if it had legit parts, legit wheels i would say very nice but since it doesn't its nothing new to anyone. All this wheel trading you do you should've had a real set off wheels by now.

To each its own. Your car, your parts, your money. Gl with the build.

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Only if it had legit parts, legit wheels i would say very nice but since it doesn't its nothing new to anyone. All this wheel trading you do you should've had a real set off wheels by now.

Wheels look real to me. They look like they are holding those tires and air in the tires fairly decent. I'm sure they roll forward or backward depending on the gear he's in. How are they not "real" wheels?

Relentless
09-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Lol^

1civic
09-11-2012, 09:51 PM
So if you ride rims that are not 1000-2000 buks they are "Fake"... If you install a lip that's not OEM, It's "fake"... I mean really people, define "fake".

"Fake is something is not real or that it is false"
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 10:04 PM
When did I ever say his wheels were fake?

1civic
09-11-2012, 10:10 PM

Wasn't talking to you, but i did read where you said Legit, So define Legit..

ALSO

Do you know how long people have customized cars?

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 10:12 PM

You didn't. In so many words. But you did allude to them not being "real." I'm just ragging you, man, in my frustration at people misusing words all the time. I wasn't trying to attack you, though. It's just me not understanding, that's all.

1civic
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
The Rims and Lip are real people, and not stolen... LMAO!!

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I am referring to QD. I never used the word fake. Lets just say if he had non replica parts, his car would be worth to look at.

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Well it frustrates me when people buy replicas so... I here give my opinion in this thread since there is to much off that.

Replica lip
Replica wheels
Replica exhaust
Etc...
Just dislike it.
Cheap parts= Cheap Car

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 10:18 PM
I did answer.

But I also resurrected a topic in the CAR TALK section that I started back in January on this very thing. Feel free to join in, sir.

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I did answer.

But I also resurrected a topic in the CAR TALK section that I started back in January on this very thing. Feel free to join in, sir.

Fake vs replica

Very different words sir. So no need to join.

1civic
09-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Well it frustrates me when people buy replicas so... I here give my opinion in this thread since there is to much off that.

Replica lip
Replica wheels
Replica exhaust
Etc...
Just dislike it.
Cheap parts= Cheap Car

It's a Honda bro!! It don't matter WTF you add, it's still a HONDA!!

I am referring to QD. I never used the word fake. Lets just say if he had non replica parts, his car would be worth to look at.

Replica parts, ok... What do they copy? Last I remember a rim was a rim, and a lip was a lip.. SMH!!

And they were made in Japan so it's "JDM YO"!!

1civic
09-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Guess I have a Replica paint job since it's not OE... Not JDM NO MO!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Fake vs replica

Very different words sir.

Exactly!!! Now you're getting it.

No need to catch feelings on this. I told you already that I wasn't trying to attack you, man.

But this topic needs to cease in this thread. If you don't want to take it an appropriate thread, then that's fine, but let's drop it in here.

RsonGt3's
09-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Exactly!!! Now you're getting it.

No need to catch feelings on this. I told you already that I wasn't trying to attack you, man.

But this topic needs to cease in this thread. If you don't want to take it an appropriate thread, then that's fine, but let's drop it in here.

That is why stopped posting. I Ignored the next ignorant posts after my last one.

mx34life
09-12-2012, 02:09 AM
That integra needs work u need a lot of little things to make it look better like the right color seats rear bumber just to name a few . I say take sometime to fix the little things THEN! U post up some befor and after pics but for right now I say no needs work . But it's yours not mine so do as u will :)

wanggsticky
09-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Ugly lip, that's that shit i dont like.

jdm_eg8
09-12-2012, 05:12 AM
That integra needs work u need a lot of little things to make it look better like the right color seats rear bumber just to name a few . I say take sometime to fix the little things THEN! U post up some befor and after pics but for right now I say no needs work . But it's yours not mine so do as u will :)

Needs work???? Please define that cause last I checked, motor, tranny, everything mechanical/electrical are 100% sound.... So it needs cosmetic stuff, ill take cosmetic over mechanical/electrical any day.... When I got the car it was still stock as fawk, down to stock bronze rattle canned ls meshies to stock muffler..... In the little time I've owned its come far, no its not 100% complete, so take these pics & there's my before pics dude....

jdm_eg8
09-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Ugly lip, that's that shit i dont like.

Another hater on the lip.... Please read where I hate roling with no lip & where I'm waiting on my "oem type r" parts....

jdm_eg8
09-12-2012, 05:22 AM

To each its own. Your car, your parts, your money. Gl with the build.

Legit Parts/Wheels???? What you speak of, nothing is hot here.... I've got reciepts for everything besides wheels which I bought off original owner of them to get rid of the ugly ass bronze lsmesh that had monster tires.... Or were you just trying to be funny & mean legit parts that should have been bought OEM???? If so too each his own opinion on that as mentioned in other posts..... As much wheel whoring as I do I should have real wheels, why so they can be stolen cause the say bbs, og, gabsport, spoon, ect. & be out of $1500-2000 in wheels, hell naw I'm good bro, reps here all day atleast you can find reps 24/7.... And why have real wheels if your not going to rock them 24/7 & leavve them sitting in a garage as eye candy..... Nah homie I'm good.... Thanks for your thoughts & retarded opinion on legit parts....!

RsonGt3's
09-12-2012, 09:05 AM
As much wheel whoring as I do I should have real wheels, why so they can be stolen cause the say bbs, og, gabsport, spoon, ect. & be out of $1500-2000 in wheels, hell naw I'm good bro, reps here all day atleast you can find reps 24/7.... Nah homie I'm good.... Thanks for your thoughts & retarded opinion on legit parts....!
Retarded opinion on legit parts? Im gessing you missed the discussion me and QD had about what i think. Now about the wheels getting stolen, you act like people dont steal cars weather they have rotas or bbs now days. Trust me once you get out of the rota/xxr world and you get some non-replica wheels you will feel much better about your car and your self. Just for the fact that you will not drive out of your house and see five, six, or even seven of the same kind of parts/wheels you have on your car because all the highschool kids working at mc donalds can afford the exact same parts/wheels you put on your car.

But like you said to each its own.

Sinfix_15
09-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Retarded opinion on legit parts? Im gessing you missed the discussion me and QD had about what i think. Now about the wheels getting stolen, you act like people dont steal cars weather they have rotas or bbs now days. Trust me once you get out of the rota/xxr world and you get some non-replica wheels you will feel much better about your car and your self. Just for the fact that you will not drive out of your house and see five, six, or even seven of the same kind of parts/wheels you have on your car because all the highschool kids working at mc donalds can afford the exact same parts/wheels you put on your car.

But like you said to each its own.

sounds like some shit Kim Kardashian would say.

jdm_eg8
09-12-2012, 11:23 AM
sounds like some shit Kim Kardashian would say.

x2

mx34life
09-12-2012, 02:02 PM
So let me get this straight just because u change wheels that makes it come along way!! I don't get it? But anyways only thing that I'm saying is befor u put up some pics try to get the cosmetics part done on the car that's all I'm saying oh! And by the way ur front lip looks cheap as hell take it off u r killing the look of the front and take dem BIG ASS tires off the car just saying not trying to be a jerk so don't take it the wrong way

SHAUNvX
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Looks good. I just dont like the lip all that much but thats just me, As for the non legit parts i say who gives a shit, Yea somethings i get will be legit but not everything. And i have seen your car around D-ville.

quickdodgeŽ
09-12-2012, 06:54 PM
So let me get this straight just because u change wheels that makes it come along way!! I don't get it? But anyways only thing that I'm saying is befor u put up some pics try to get the cosmetics part done on the car that's all I'm saying oh! And by the way ur front lip looks cheap as hell take it off u r killing the look of the front and take dem BIG ASS tires off the car just saying not trying to be a jerk so don't take it the wrong way

There's not a thing wrong with posting pics of your car in whatever shape it's in. That's what this section is for. Lots of people do it. Why are making something out of nothing, dude?

blown_ss
09-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Looks good. I just dont like the lip all that much but thats just me, As for the non legit parts i say who gives a shit, Yea somethings i get will be legit but not everything. And i have seen your car around D-ville.

This coming from a guy that has a fake itr front end! Lol

The car looks good for what it is. You're not claiming something that it's not so who cares. As far as the lip I have the same one. I have a fake lip because no one has one besides Acura and I'm not paying that price for that. This isn't a show car it's a dd. I wouldn't even argue with these people because in the end it's your car.

quickdodgeŽ
09-12-2012, 07:01 PM
^^^ Fake.

Lolol. It'll never end.

blown_ss
09-12-2012, 07:03 PM
^^^ Fake.

Lolol. It'll never end.

I'm just busting shaunvx's balls, he's my brother.

mx34life
09-12-2012, 08:14 PM
This is true and I know this! . Just was making some comments on the car that's all not making it a big deal.... Hell at the end of the day it's his car not mine there QD :)

jdm_eg8
09-13-2012, 09:27 AM
This is true and I know this! . Just was making some comments on the car that's all not making it a big deal.... Hell at the end of the day it's his car not mine there QD :)

Your Right, its mine not yours!

jdm_eg8
09-13-2012, 11:55 AM
To all my haters, I'm selling the front lip & trading the wheels for gsr blades "hopefully", planning on taking the coilovers down atleast another 1" & just riding clean with as much oem as possible besides the greddy style muffler I've got & currently looking to trade for oem axle back....

Sinfix_15
09-13-2012, 12:28 PM
To all my haters, I'm selling the front lip & trading the wheels for gsr blades "hopefully", planning on taking the coilovers down atleast another 1" & just riding clean with as much oem as possible besides the greddy style muffler I've got & currently looking to trade for oem axle back....

you make it worse when you act crybaby about it. I had a guy tell me i should take my wheels to scrap metal one time when i posted a pic. I honestly laughed, i appreciate a sense of humor, even when im on the other end of it.

You dont have to justify what you do to your car. generally, half of the people will hate it, half will love it... you're never gonna bat 100%. If youre trying to please everyone, you're already losing. The way i look at it when i post something seeking opinions... is you have to avg it out, take the good with the bad and not take the "colorful" comments personally.

JEY$JDM
09-13-2012, 12:33 PM
CACTUS

i like ur integra

fix it up

use all the knock off parts you want

i dont care

fuck what others hate on

its all gooooody in tha hooooody man! :yes:

Dylan
09-13-2012, 01:23 PM
All that anyone is trying to say that offends you, is that it is best to take your rime with a build and buy proper name brand parts. I personally prefer "name brand" because I'm a quality over quantity type of person. I understand not everyone is made of money, lots knows I'm not, but if you take your rime with something you will get out what you put in
Take peoples' words as encouraging advice and don't be so offended and act defensive. This is a public for um and everyone has their own opinions, just don't take it personally and discourage yourself over internet bullshit.

AV8ter
09-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Fake shit doesn't piss me off. People with fake shit trying to pass it off as authentic does piss me off.

jdm_eg8
09-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Fake shit doesn't piss me off. People with fake shit trying to pass it off as authentic does piss me off.

Lol, definately not passing anything as authentic here

AV8ter
09-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Lol, definately not passing anything as authentic here

No I know. Just commenting on everyone's favorite controversial topic.

I don't think that lip looks anything like a type r lip personally and I don't know of any wheels the subzeros are replicas of so I don't think all the commentary was warranted here in the first place.

Car looks pretty good. Getting harder and harder to find these things in worthwhile shape anymore.

You still have the 94-97 front? Been looking for one.....

mx34life
09-13-2012, 08:56 PM
All that anyone is trying to say that offends you, is that it is best to take your rime with a build and buy proper name brand parts. I personally prefer "name brand" because I'm a quality over quantity type of person. I understand not everyone is made of money, lots knows I'm not, but if you take your rime with something you will get out what you put in
Take peoples' words as encouraging advice and don't be so offended and act defensive. This is a public for um and everyone has their own opinions, just don't take it personally and discourage yourself over internet bullshit.

^^ I feel ya"

jdm_eg8
09-13-2012, 10:32 PM
No I know. Just commenting on everyone's favorite controversial topic.

I don't think that lip looks anything like a type r lip personally and I don't know of any wheels the subzeros are replicas of so I don't think all the commentary was warranted here in the first place.

Car looks pretty good. Getting harder and harder to find these things in worthwhile shape anymore.

You still have the 94-97 front? Been looking for one.....

Nah sold it to my buddy

Sinfix_15
09-14-2012, 03:05 AM

Save some pussy for the rest of us.

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Save some pussy for the rest of us.

Lol

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 09:50 AM
New Pics!

Sold the Lip
Lowered a little more (front/back)

Genji-Sama
09-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Hate your front bumper, you need a more legit one :gay:

Sammich
09-14-2012, 11:38 AM
why dont you post pics on the last page?

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 11:51 AM
It looks good without the lip on it, but I don't really see much of a difference in anything else.

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 11:59 AM
It looks good without the lip on it, but I don't really see much of a difference in anything else.

I lowered it about another 1/2" up front & 1" in rear.... GSR Blades will be on it tomorrow.... And agree 100% with you on looking better w/o the knockoff front lip, so I'm uploading my Inspiration picture of what I'm going for...

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Hate your front bumper, you need a more legit one :gay:

Its OEM 98-01 bro, its legit as you can get!

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:03 PM
why dont you post pics on the last page?

Fixed

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Update:

No more GAY Replica Lip (sold) & lowered 1/2" up front & 1" in rear....

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/egydeter.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/eqepujas.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/geryge3e.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/vumahu9u.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/zy4u7yda.jpg

Motivation Pic:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/a8u6e9et.jpg

Sammich
09-14-2012, 12:06 PM
excellent motivational pic...

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 12:09 PM

Agreed. That's actually good motivation there.

I know it sounds like nit-picking but the car ought to sit level. Rear looks higher up than the front.

Sammich
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
i think those bubble yum bubble gum tires are what's throwing you off..that and the level of the driveway...if you look at the first pic you can barely see that the rear is sitting a tad bit higher

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 12:14 PM
i think those bubble yum bubble gum tires are what's throwing you off..that and the level of the driveway...if you look at the first pic you can barely see that the rear is sitting a tad bit higher

It definitely looks to be uneven to me. By at least an inch.

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Now the fun begins with finding the 98-01 Rear Bumper/Taillights, Going Wingless, installing gsr blades & ordering OEM Type R Front Lip, Sideskirts & Rear Bumper Valances.... And keeping it Cypress Green Pearl....

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:18 PM
It definitely looks to be uneven to me. By at least an inch.

My driveway is angle funny where I'm parked at, lol

Sammich
09-14-2012, 12:20 PM
wingless is a simple 5 minute job and some temp black tape LMAO

i agree w/ keeping the color the same

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM

Thanks

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:25 PM
wingless is a simple 5 minute job and some temp black tape LMAO

i agree w/ keeping the color the same

Mine will be done right & not ghetto!

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Agreed. That's actually good motivation there.

I know it sounds like nit-picking but the car ought to sit level. Rear looks higher up than the front.

No offsense taken, just motivate me more & more!

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 12:27 PM
My driveway is angle funny where I'm parked at, lol

There's your first photo tip, then, sir. When taking pictures of your car, especially a lowered one, always make sure you're on a flat, level surface. Especially when you're trying to show off a freshly lowered (or re-lowered) car.

Sammich
09-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Mine will be done right & not ghetto!

lol i dont see it as ghetto, i see it asgetting ready to get it taken care of...i wingless'd my DC before it got stolen, but had yet to set up an appt w/ the body man

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 01:28 PM
There's your first photo tip, then, sir. When taking pictures of your car, especially a lowered one, always make sure you're on a flat, level surface. Especially when you're trying to show off a freshly lowered (or re-lowered) car.

I will take that into consideration next time

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 01:29 PM
lol i dont see it as ghetto, i see it asgetting ready to get it taken care of...i wingless'd my DC before it got stolen, but had yet to set up an appt w/ the body man

Wow that sucks & I just hate deck lids with huge holes is why I want to do it right the 1st time

Sammich
09-14-2012, 01:31 PM
actually 2 small holes per side if i remember. but i feel you

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2012, 01:40 PM
I will take that into consideration next time

I didn't mean for that to sound harsh if it did.

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM
actually 2 small holes per side if i remember. but i feel you

There's going to be 3, 1 large for the brake light wires & 2 smaller holes

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I didn't mean for that to sound harsh if it did.

Not taken in a harsh way!

Sammich
09-14-2012, 02:42 PM
There's going to be 3, 1 large for the brake light wires & 2 smaller holes

oh yea, on the right side

jdm_eg8
09-14-2012, 03:09 PM
oh yea, on the right side

Yessir

AV8ter
09-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Now the fun begins with finding the 98-01 Rear Bumper/Taillights, Going Wingless, installing gsr blades & ordering OEM Type R Front Lip, Sideskirts & Rear Bumper Valances.... And keeping it Cypress Green Pearl....

Wish you could order the sides and rears still, they have been discontinued for awhile now. The front lip is still available but is expensive. Over $400 after shipping. I have a extra set of OEM rear valances if you want to piece the whole kit together.

jdm_eg8
09-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Wish you could order the sides and rears still, they have been discontinued for awhile now. The front lip is still available but is expensive. Over $400 after shipping. I have a extra set of OEM rear valances if you want to piece the whole kit together.

I will keep you in mind bro

jdm_eg8
09-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Blades are on:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/16/yjemadeg.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/16/2upu5a9e.jpg

Kinda got "lost" in waste deep grass :eek:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/16/jy6ara8a.jpg

Relentless
09-15-2012, 04:32 PM
There we go :yes:

quickdodgeŽ
09-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Looks very good, man.

jdm_eg8
09-15-2012, 05:22 PM
There we go :yes:

Looks very good, man.

Thanks

Genji-Sama
09-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Its OEM 98-01 bro, its legit as you can get!

I used to own a teg, i know. I was just trolling. That motivational pic is clean tho :goodjob:

jdm_eg8
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
I used to own a teg, i know. I was just trolling. That motivational pic is clean tho :goodjob:

Thanks

Dylan
09-17-2012, 10:52 PM
It is starting to come along in the right direction now :goodjob:.. I really like the idea of the full OEM type r look.

jdm_eg8
09-18-2012, 01:41 AM
It is starting to come along in the right direction now :goodjob:.. I really like the idea of the full OEM type r look.

Thank you sir

SmackedInATL
09-19-2012, 05:52 AM
God that car looks good without that lip!

jdm_eg8
09-19-2012, 10:10 AM
God that car looks good without that lip!

Yeah 100 times better, glad I was pushed to remove it...

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Deleted the wing & antenna & plugged the holes for now, also "Sammich" finally made it out to me to trade me wheels, now on polished fat 5's with 205/50r15 falken tires:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/30/2u3ubape.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2012, 10:08 AM
^^^ That looks a lot better, man. Sammich is getting fucked twice this weekend.

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 12:56 PM
^^^ That looks a lot better, man. Sammich is getting fucked twice this weekend.

Why's that?

RsonGt3's
09-30-2012, 07:11 PM
What did you use to plug the antenna hole?

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Why's that?

You got him once. You definitely got the jump on him with that wheel swap, lolol. And then I'm going whip his ass tonight (I think) in our fantasy football game.

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 08:20 PM
What did you use to plug the antenna hole?

Grommet Plug 7/8" (used this for reference:
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2468493

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Grommet Plug 7/8 (used this for reference:
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2468493

Also in my case I didn't have the lower oem antenna seal & just popped the plug right in, it doesn't move around at all & doesn't leak!

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM
You got him once. You definitely got the jump on him with that wheel swap, lolol. And then I'm going whip his ass tonight (I think) in our fantasy football game.

Not out to get anyone but he offered to trade for my blades (he's been wanting blades for awhile) & he also booted $150 cash on top!

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Not out to get anyone but he offered to trade for my blades (he's been wanting blades for awhile) & he also booted $150 cash on top!

OOoooohhhhhhh. He got your blades. I thought you were saying he got the wheels that were on the car in the first set of pics.

jdm_eg8
09-30-2012, 09:09 PM
OOoooohhhhhhh. He got your blades. I thought you were saying he got the wheels that were on the car in the first set of pics.

Nah the subzeros were traded for the blades & blades were traded yesterday for Sammich's fat 5's....

Dylan
10-01-2012, 01:55 AM
I'm not the largest fan of fat fives but, it's working really well on your set-up. keep it up :goodjob:

jdm_eg8
10-01-2012, 05:58 AM
I'm not the largest fan of fat fives but, it's working really well on your set-up. keep it up :goodjob:

I've never been either, pics really do no justice, in person the fat 5's look even better!

Sammich
10-01-2012, 06:18 AM

lmfao fuk you QD!! i'm praying for a miracle tonight to not go 1-4

I've never been either, pics really do no justice, in person the fat 5's look even better!

they actually do look great on his DC in person, the pics dont do it justice, looks dope AF on his DC

jdm_eg8
10-01-2012, 01:31 PM
They actually do look great on his DC in person, the pics dont do it justice, looks dope AF on his DC

Thanks bro

jdm_eg8
10-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Slight Hood Prop:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/04/u6y9yne6.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Well it only took a few weeks.

RIP

D3UC3S
10-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Why the hell did you prop the hood??? Dont be that guy.... Its a nice car.

jdm_eg8
10-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Why the hell did you prop the hood??? Dont be that guy.... Its a nice car.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, chillax I kept the oem bolts & when I get tired of looking at it propped I will change it back or if I sell it the new owner of the car will get the bolts to swap it back if they want it down.... Its not even propped that much & IMO it doesn't look to bad....

D3UC3S
10-03-2012, 07:00 PM
No H2B, no care

jdm_eg8
10-03-2012, 07:19 PM
No H2B, no care

Cough Cough, how you guess what I'm doing?

quickdodgeŽ
10-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Its not even propped that much & IMO it doesn't look to bad....

It's propped well enough to notice, dude. And it DOES look bad. It ruins the nice, simple look of the car.

But just as you said, it's your opinion and your car, my friend. Carry on!

jdm_eg8
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
It's propped well enough to notice, dude. And it DOES look bad. It ruins the nice, simple look of the car.

But just as you said, it's your opinion and your car, my friend. Carry on!

Always HAVE QD

Sammich
10-04-2012, 06:22 AM
i wouldnt have..but like QD says, it's your car

jdm_eg8
10-05-2012, 01:39 PM
New Pics:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/udydazy4.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/a5anataz.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/ga6y5ysy.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/2e9a7e7a.jpg

jdm_eg8
10-06-2012, 02:56 PM
No longer have the Hood Propped, told y'all I wouldn't leave it!

Sammich
10-08-2012, 07:10 AM
i kinda miss the fives. i'm going to wipe down teh blades lol

jdm_eg8
10-08-2012, 08:00 AM
i kinda miss the fives. i'm going to wipe down teh blades lol

Lol

quickdodgeŽ
10-13-2012, 04:18 PM
No longer have the Hood Propped, told y'all I wouldn't leave it!

I call BS. And I'm pretty sure I'm right.

D3UC3S
10-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Trade it to me for my B16a coupe

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 07:45 AM
I call BS. And I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Yeah you my friend are WRONG! Why would I post that its no longer hood propped if it still was when its really not!

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Trade it to me for my B16a coupe

Sorry bro not looking to trade it, its for sale $3300

D3UC3S
10-15-2012, 08:07 AM
I was just fucking with ya. Im trading today for a mint 96 Jetta.

Probably gonna have some brand new XXR wheels for sale soon as well :ninja:

This car is super clean. Dont sell it. You will never be happy with what you get. Take it from the guy that has had 30 cars in 2 years.

Relentless
10-15-2012, 09:22 AM
This car is super clean. Dont sell it. You will never be happy with what you get. Take it from the guy that has had 30 cars in 2 years.
So true ! I have a 96 teg as well and I probably wont ever sell it because you never get what you want, and its hard to come across unmolested cars nowadays.

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 09:41 AM
I was just fucking with ya. Im trading today for a mint 96 Jetta.

Probably gonna have some brand new XXR wheels for sale soon as well :ninja:

This is my 38th car in 12yrs, so I guess I'm not doing too bad compared to your 30 cars in 2yrs, lol

D3UC3S
10-15-2012, 09:53 AM
lol ya its sad and my wife thinks i have a problem. LOL I always say i will keep a car, then regret it.

We should have meetings or something.

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 10:16 AM
lol ya its sad and my wife thinks i have a problem. LOL I always say i will keep a car, then regret it.

We should have meetings or something.

Haha

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Yeah you my friend are WRONG! Why would I post that its no longer hood propped if it still was when its really not!

According to your FS ad's pictures, you have the hood propped. Why wouldn't you have up to date pics of your car in a FS ad?

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
According to your FS ad's pictures, you have the hood propped. Why wouldn't you have up to date pics of your car in a FS ad?

1 reason why I haven't "re-updated" is because I don't take daily pics of it "little conceded" if I did, 2 since your not offering to buy it why are you so concerned about it? Its not propped anymore, why would I lie about that, be kinda lame don't ya think? Does it say anywhere in the info on my car about it being propped still, no it doesn't because I removed that off there as soon as I took it back factory!

E36slide
10-15-2012, 06:40 PM
This is my 38th car in 12yrs, so I guess I'm not doing too bad compared to your 30 cars in 2yrs, lol

I've had over 40 this year lol I have a trading problem.

On the fake issue..... xxrs are a wheel brand yes...just like bbs and lenso and all the others but just half the price and look similar to other style wheels yes?

In my opinion id rather have xxrs (i drift and don't hard park like most of you). I see ppl bash other dudes who drift on tracks for having xxrs all the time. Idk why? The same d bag talking shit ends up wall tapping and bending his 2k set of rims lol. I wall tap I'm out 150 dollars per wheel :(

If you're hard parking/show car then sure i understand the wanting to buy expensive rims. Why talk shit about other ppls shit when they cant afford 2k+ rims (not saying you can't) I say long as it looks good who gives a fuck what it cost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
1 reason why I haven't "re-updated" is because I don't take daily pics of it "little conceded" if I did, 2 since your not offering to buy it why are you so concerned about it? Its not propped anymore, why would I lie about that, be kinda lame don't ya think? Does it say anywhere in the info on my car about it being propped still, no it doesn't because I removed that off there as soon as I took it back factory!

No such thing as "re-updated." That's a redundant phrase. Also, I believe the correct word is "little conceited. To address the daily pictures comment is simple. You don't have to take daily pictures of your car if you're wanting to place it for sale. Having current pictures of anything is always pertinent to a sell. People want to see exactly what they are getting into at that moment. Not what it used to look like. That has nothing doing with conceit or taking pictures of your car every day. You're right about me not wanting your car. I wouldn't consider buying it. I was just commenting on it. Had no idea you would catch feelings like that over a comment. My last comment here in retort to your reply to me can also be referenced to my part about selling what you have now and not what you used to have. You say that you have no mention of the hood being propped in the ad, yes? That makes your ad even more on the backslide. You show pictures of your car with a propped hood. If you're not going to take the time to put current, correct pictures of your car up, why not at least make a note that the hood is no longer propped?

Just words from the wise, my friend. Nothing for you to get upset over.

E36slide
10-15-2012, 06:56 PM
No such thing as "re-updated." That's a redundant phrase. Also, I believe the correct word is "little conceited. To address the daily pictures comment is simple. You don't have to take daily pictures of your car if you're wanting to place it for sale. Having current pictures of anything is always pertinent to a sell. People want to see exactly what they are getting into at that moment. Not what it used to look like. That has nothing doing with conceit or taking pictures of your car every day. You're right about me not wanting your car. I wouldn't consider buying it. I was just commenting on it. Had no idea you would catch feelings like that over a comment. My last comment here in retort to your reply to me can also be referenced to my part about selling what you have now and not what you used to have. You say that you have no mention of the hood being propped in the ad, yes? That makes your ad even more on the backslide. You show pictures of your car with a propped hood. If you're not going to take the time to put current, correct pictures of your car up, why not at least make a note that the hood is no longer propped?

Just words from the wise, my friend. Nothing for you to get upset over.

Coming from someone that trades and sells cars i second all he just said.

Want to sell your car quickly for the asking price?

Clear pics help, but a video is much better. Walk around video then take a test drive video. This allows for ppl to test drive your car without physically being there thus weaving out the ones who are going to waste your time.

Fix the hood. Many buyers wont understand the hood propping. Its a buyers market so selling your very good on gas car should be easy. Easy way to sell a car like yours is to make it stock and part your aftermarket parts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jdm_eg8
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Damn how many times do I need to tell you QD, MY HOOD IS NO LONGER PROPPED, why don you tend to the cvcc bucket you got!

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Damn how many times do I need to tell you QD, MY HOOD IS NO LONGER PROPPED, why don you tend to the cvcc bucket you got!

Lolol @ getting mad. I'm guessing by your knee jerk reaction that you read my response.

jdm_eg8
10-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Lolol @ getting mad. I'm guessing by your knee jerk reaction that you read my response.

Knee Jerk Reaction, damn your funny for an old ass dude!

jdm_eg8
10-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Told you QD, Hood is no longer propped:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/17/u6arujej.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/17/4upe8upa.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/17/arugagev.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/17/ydymezur.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Knee Jerk Reaction, damn your funny for an old ass dude!

Lolol. Still mad, I see. Does your useless insults towards me make you feel better?

Told you QD, Hood is no longer propped

Don't tell me. Tell the people looking at your ad, lolol.

jdm_eg8
10-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Lolol. Still mad, I see. Does your useless insults towards me make you feel better?

Nah not mad here just proving my point old man!

quickdodgeŽ
10-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Nah not mad here just proving my point old man!

You really haven't proved anything, my friend. But it's all good. But the constant insults do prove you're a bit upset.

Sammich
10-17-2012, 06:31 AM
lol at taking pics to prove it wasnt propped tho lolol

jdm_eg8
10-17-2012, 07:43 AM
You really haven't proved anything, my friend. But it's all good. But the constant insults do prove you're a bit upset.

Its the Internet, everyone can say what they want last time I checked :D

jdm_eg8
10-17-2012, 07:44 AM
lol at taking pics to prove it wasnt propped tho lolol

Lol :thumbup:

quickdodgeŽ
10-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Its the Internet, everyone can say what they want last time I checked :D

You win. Obviously.

jdm_eg8
10-18-2012, 09:49 AM
You win. Obviously.

:cool:

Relentless
10-18-2012, 10:06 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9314/internetarguments.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/internetarguments.jpg/)

jdm_eg8
10-18-2012, 10:07 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9314/internetarguments.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/internetarguments.jpg/)

That's funny, lol

Relentless
10-18-2012, 10:18 AM
Lol

jdm_eg8
10-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Integra is SOLD & ended up selling to a fellow IS member from gainesville but don't know how long its going to last since he's never driven a lowered car from what his buddy was saying during the test drive, :banghead:

Relentless
10-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Finally

boostedb16
10-26-2012, 06:14 AM
i thought acura made integras?

jdm_eg8
10-26-2012, 07:05 AM
i thought acura made integras?

LoL