PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama's speech was touching.

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 11:48 PM
and much like everything else that comes out of a democrats mouth, appears to be false. What do you think?

Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/05/Fact-Check-Michelle-Obama-s-False-Fairy-Tale-of-Struggle)

.blank cd
09-08-2012, 12:01 AM
and much like everything else that comes out of a democrats mouth, appears to be false. What do you think?

Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/05/Fact-Check-Michelle-Obama-s-False-Fairy-Tale-of-Struggle)

2nd time I've seen this article. I don't think Joel Pollak knows how this fact checking thing works. LOL. For a second there I thought I clicked on a stray link to The Blaze, what with all the poorly written opinion pieces.

Sinfix_15
09-08-2012, 12:06 AM
2nd time I've seen this article. I don't think Joel Pollak knows how this fact checking thing works. LOL. For a second there I thought I clicked on a stray link to The Blaze, what with all the poorly written opinion pieces.

well, debunk what is said in this article then. Is it lies?

CSquared
09-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Both sides lie fucking non stop and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. I've voted in every election since I was eligible, and I am so disenfranchised with politicians at this point in my life that this might be the first election I stay home.

It's a pointless tug of war. Next dude comes in and tries to shit all over the policies and changes of the last. The only thing I value at this point in my life is a president who doesn't make us look like an ignorant fool to foreign nations (i.e. GWB).

meengreenPGT
09-08-2012, 08:23 AM
This election shouldnt be about democrats or republicans or black or white but America! The #1 question is has the current administration made things better or worse in the last 4 years? No excuses, no "he inherited it" or "there's nothing he can do" just are we ,as a country, better than we were 4 years ago. If you dont think so then the obvious choice should be the opposite of the current admin. If you think we are than 4 more years of obama and probably 5 trillion more in debt.

fatty
09-08-2012, 09:06 AM
guy needs to go

Vteckidd
09-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Breitbart is a very right wing organization fyi. No liberal will accept it as a source.

However , it is true that major elements of her speech were false.

.blank cd
09-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Breitbart is a very right wing organization fyi. No liberal will accept it as a source.

However , it is true that major elements of her speech were false.Right wing or not, this article dripping with bias and vitriol. I'm out to lunch and dropping some suits off at the cleaners. I will address this columnists incompetency in a few...

Vteckidd
09-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Right wing or not, this article dripping with bias and vitriol. I'm out to lunch and dropping some suits off at the cleaners. I will address this columnists incompetency in a few...

I dont need a column to tell me what is true or not. I can think for myself.

The picture she tried to paint as them growing up struggling is false. They BOTH went to PREP HIGH SCHOOLS that were PRIVATE. Then they both went to IVE LEAGUE schools. Both of them grew up in the middle class. Obama grew up white (white grandparents and mother). They didnt meet until they were both at some law firm, you telling me Obama (a graduate of Harvard and Columbia) was really walking around in holes in his soles shoes?

Why havent we EVER heard these stories before? Its because they attacked the Romneys for being "privileged" and wanted people to feel sorry for them. It was a pander to the middle class after demonizing Romneys wealth.

The fact is they themselves lived a much different life than the average middle class person.

Her speech was fantastic, but it wasnt true.

If youre going to defend her and say that what she said was true, then you must believe Ann Romneys tale of woe (which i dont)

Sinfix_15
09-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm not taking the opinion in the article to heart, i'm just pulling what appears to be facts from it.

if an article says "Obama is a lying no good dirty thief, he spent $253,000 on a condo", im not paying any attention to the lying dirty thief part...... but looking at the facts which seem to be consistent and plausible.

They both went to private schools. Both of their parents were wealthy. They both made good money directly out of college. They instantly moved into an expensive home.

I have no problem with this..... there's nothing wrong with the life they've lived. Just tell the truth, whatever that truth may be.

Sinfix_15
09-08-2012, 02:14 PM
bout to watch this Florida game, but i'll throw this one on the fire too before i go............

Doug Ross @ Journal: Oh. My. Michelle Obama's latest fundraising email: skip meals to fund Barack's campaign (http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/09/oh-my-michelle-obamas-latest.html?m=1)

Vteckidd
09-08-2012, 02:37 PM
That was what i found disturbing about Obamas speech at the DNC. It wasnt yes WE CAN anymore , it was , ITS ON YOU.

He basically said its up to YOU (meaning the people) to re-elect him, basically saying , if you want change get off your ass and keep me in power. I saw no leadership, no vision, no plan. It was a plea to his base to not abandon him

Sinfix_15
09-08-2012, 06:21 PM
More wood for the fire

DISGUSTING: Obama Lies About Mother’s Cancer Fight – Media Remains Silent - The Ulsterman Report (http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/09/08/disgusting-obama-lies-about-mothers-cancer-fight-media-remains-silent/)

Sinfix_15
09-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Right wing or not, this article dripping with bias and vitriol. I'm out to lunch and dropping some suits off at the cleaners. I will address this columnists incompetency in a few...

Democrats are about the same as Christians with the bible.

Hey Democrat, how's the economy doing?

Democrat - "one sec, let me ask obama................." "Economy is doing great and will be doing even better in 4 more years"

ahabion
09-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Democrats are about the same as Christians with the bible.

Hey Democrat, how's the economy doing?

Democrat - "one sec, let me ask obama................." "Economy is doing great and will be doing even better in 4 more years"

Hey now. At least Christians got documentation and stick to it (for the most part, there's always some bad apples in every batch).