PDA

View Full Version : Brotha droppin bombs.

Sinfix_15
09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
video speaks for itself. he goes hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzhjB1iL_LQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=17 2s

nelson9995
09-06-2012, 11:00 PM
trayvon obama race war nov 6, listen black folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ajo6_YPq95U)

PTCDC5
09-06-2012, 11:08 PM
This guy actually has a brain, finally someone who can tell it like it is. I can't wait for all the morons on this site to start whining, crying, and pulling the race card.

trayvon obama race war nov 6, listen black folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ajo6_YPq95U)
I really hope you posted this as a joke.

nelson9995
09-06-2012, 11:08 PM
lol

mx34life
09-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Man I feel the same way about what this guy is saying its sooooo true!!! and I am black also and don't feel bad at all about what he said . Glad to see someone feels the same way I do about all this GO HEAD BROTHA MAN speak your mind . Hope he puts up some more videos so these dumass's can see the light

MeFryRice
09-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Amen brotha.

Sammich
09-07-2012, 08:11 AM
about the only thing i partially disagree with is the statement about the reason some go into the military, but alot of that i've been saying.

i kinda agree about the calling the republicans racist to get democratic votes...i dont vote period, but i put up on twitter some real shit while watching the DNC last night, first time ever watching anything political, and i got to thinking 'how many democrats watch republican conventions and how many republicans watch democratic conventions'..know how many responses i got? none. i'm looking at this political debate w/ pretty much w/ no bias. (granted i ended up watching the DNC because i was laughing, but i did agree w/ some of the things that were said)...

here's my point about the whole thing, i do see some racially charged things being said, whether sly or blatant, and people dont want to own up to it they just wanna say 'oh i'm not racist' or 'he's racist for saying that' i just want people to own up to what they are saying and say what they mean so people wont have to guess.

but there is a different race, like he said, and it's just not 'ignorant black people', (N) means ignorant, and there are more than just black people that just sit at home and smoke all day...this one person i know, i could never just be real friends w/..all this girl does is sit home and smoke weed and blunts all day and i look at here like...w/ the kids you have (like 4-5) all you do is smoke. granted she's now going back to get her high school education, which is commendable..my question is at what point are you going to stop smoking, especially around your children, and go get a job. i dont think i've ever heard of her saying/mentioning trying to get a job.

S4saken
09-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Agree with about 95% of what this guy is saying. Is he racist? Absolutely. Copy and paste what this guy says about blacks to any low income race. When people are poor they resort to crime I don't care what race you are. It's a fact that high income communities have superior schools, this leads to less education among low income families.

I think as an educated black man he should be trying to see how he can go out into the community and educate you black men and women who don't have a role model. If you go outside and see pimps, hoes, drug dealers and gangsters flashing money around what do you think these black people are gonna become? You're a product of your environment. He is just confirming what other races think ALL black people are like anyway.

Sammich
09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
actually, he's trying to 'decipher' a difference...i looked up the chris rock clip he was talking about after i listened to this...it's all truth. while what you are saying is true, the perception of our race, alot of times are, what can you do to become prominent? be a ball player or be a hip hop/r&b singer...that's it. truthfully, while there are probably a decent amount of black political figures, docs, lawyers, etc, not many are put up on a pedestal/widely known, like entertainers and athletes

mx34life
09-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Oooh!! Shit I am going to get me a 300M and put some 30inch rims on my whip and get me a colt45 baaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha can't forget about my bucket of chicken.... Now that's racist ��

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Agree with about 95% of what this guy is saying. Is he racist? Absolutely. Copy and paste what this guy says about blacks to any low income race. When people are poor they resort to crime I don't care what race you are. It's a fact that high income communities have superior schools, this leads to less education among low income families.

I think as an educated black man he should be trying to see how he can go out into the community and educate you black men and women who don't have a role model. If you go outside and see pimps, hoes, drug dealers and gangsters flashing money around what do you think these black people are gonna become? You're a product of your environment. He is just confirming what other races think ALL black people are like anyway.

The public perception of black people isnt smoke and mirrors. People think it because they see it, but you cant criticize black people without being a racist. Take this video word for word, dont change anything...... but make it a white person saying it, it would be racism. Every criticism, every word of advice, every complaint... anything you say about the black community is racism. Which i find highly annoying, since i see so many black people open and willing to talk about racial issues involving other races.

mx34life
09-07-2012, 11:06 AM
actually, he's trying to 'decipher' a difference...i looked up the chris rock clip he was talking about after i listened to this...it's all truth. while what you are saying is true, the perception of our race, alot of times are, what can you do to become prominent? be a ball player or be a hip hop/r&b singer...that's it. truthfully, while there are probably a decent amount of black political figures, docs, lawyers, etc, not many are put up on a pedestal/widely known, like entertainers and athletes
This is true a 100%

Sammich
09-07-2012, 12:18 PM
The public perception of black people isnt smoke and mirrors. People think it because they see it, but you cant criticize black people without being a racist. Take this video word for word, dont change anything...... but make it a white person saying it, it would be racism. Every criticism, every word of advice, every complaint... anything you say about the black community is racism.

I agree with this, and i know i'm guilty of it, which i've been trying to change and to actually take what others have ot say w/ a grain of salt, for the simple fact that w/ every bit of racism, there is at least a bit of truth...SOMETIMES. I always try to be fair with everything nowadays because it seems that nothing is fair, or is overly criticized....something like people can't have their belief that homosexuality is wrong w/o being called homophobic. i mean is it wrong? yes it's wrong, but am i going to bash or say i'm homophobic...wellllll i'll say this, i love lesbians.........LMAO lolol..but seriously, that's just one small portion of the not being fair/perceptive w/ whatever nowadays.

S4saken
09-07-2012, 12:21 PM
The public perception of black people isnt smoke and mirrors. People think it because they see it, but you cant criticize black people without being a racist. Take this video word for word, dont change anything...... but make it a white person saying it, it would be racism. Every criticism, every word of advice, every complaint... anything you say about the black community is racism. Which i find highly annoying, since i see so many black people open and willing to talk about racial issues involving other races.

Your right. I agree with everything you're saying. Racism shouldn't be tolerated from any race.

Sammich
09-07-2012, 12:28 PM
i do hate the "i'm not racist, i have black friends" white people though, they dont understand how ignorant that 'explanation'/'excuse' sounds. i mean, are there not better ways to describe how 'unracist' one is? better yet, i'd just ignore it or respond w/ a 'believe with you want to believe, because i know i'm not racist' response

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9iTYe6tEk

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 12:59 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ewuLD6s_Pz7SdJrrRwC7YQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thesignal/dnc_vma.png

Video Music Awards vs Democratic National Convention

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 01:04 PM
I agree with this, and i know i'm guilty of it, which i've been trying to change and to actually take what others have ot say w/ a grain of salt, for the simple fact that w/ every bit of racism, there is at least a bit of truth...SOMETIMES. I always try to be fair with everything nowadays because it seems that nothing is fair, or is overly criticized....something like people can't have their belief that homosexuality is wrong w/o being called homophobic. i mean is it wrong? yes it's wrong, but am i going to bash or say i'm homophobic...wellllll i'll say this, i love lesbians.........LMAO lolol..but seriously, that's just one small portion of the not being fair/perceptive w/ whatever nowadays.

Yep, that's the definition of stereotype. The negative aspects of black people dont apply to everyone, but they do apply to some. Black people stereotype white people too. Probably just as much if not more, but white stereotypes just seem to be harmless. Why? because for the most part, white people dont care. Think about something like the movie "white men cant jump". White people dont care about it. Imagine a movie titled "black men cant swim", can you even imagine the political shit storm that would happen if a movie like that came out????

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 01:10 PM
i do hate the "i'm not racist, i have black friends" white people though, they dont understand how ignorant that 'explanation'/'excuse' sounds. i mean, are there not better ways to describe how 'unracist' one is? better yet, i'd just ignore it or respond w/ a 'believe with you want to believe, because i know i'm not racist' response

Whats bad is that white people feel the need to give a disclaimer in order to say something negative about black people. You're the reason you hear so many white people say "im not racist", because we're always responding to being called racist.

I worked at walmart when i was younger and one time i got called into the manager's office by a black person for saying " that's a bad part of town ". I worked beside black people the entire time i was at walmart, got along with them, eat lunch with them, talked with them about family and personal things... no problems.. laughed joked with them, everything normal....

so one day we were talking about the fair being in town. i was asked if i was going to the fair. i responded, "id like to, but i dont want to go because of the location, its in a bad part of town".......... note: the fair was literally across the streets from the projects. What the black person told the manager was that i thought it was a bad part of town because mostly black people lived there and that she had family that lived there.

I honestly laughed in both of their faces when i was presented with this complaint.

CSquared
09-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Think about something like the movie "white men cant jump". White people dont care about it. Imagine a movie titled "black men cant swim", can you even imagine the political shit storm that would happen if a movie like that came out????

Lol.

Aside from that, my pasty white ass isn't touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 01:13 PM
At a later point in time, my manager (female black lady) gave me a negative review for a raise. When i talked to her about it..... she said "dont worry about it, you're the corporate color, you'll move up faster than any of us"

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Yep, that's the definition of stereotype. The negative aspects of black people dont apply to everyone, but they do apply to some. Black people stereotype white people too. Probably just as much if not more, but white stereotypes just seem to be harmless. Why? because for the most part, white people dont care. Think about something like the movie "white men cant jump". White people dont care about it. Imagine a movie titled "black men cant swim", can you even imagine the political shit storm that would happen if a movie like that came out????

I can imagine the outrage

Sammich
09-07-2012, 01:44 PM
At a later point in time, my manager (female black lady) gave me a negative review for a raise. When i talked to her about it..... she said "dont worry about it, you're the corporate color, you'll move up faster than any of us"

that's fukd up, and even when i'm called the 'only ink spot in the office' by other black people, i cringe, then i get over it, because it is what it is. more than not, it's not my fault that i'm the only black person in the office, black people in this area either dont do drafting/engineering either because they found a different route of education, or just didnt finish school, point blank period.

i dont say we stereotype as much or worse than white folks do. but i do believe that some/most black people are more racist then other white folks...but i think asians are the same, if not more racist than white folks, that's truth, of my belief.

Whats bad is that white people feel the need to give a disclaimer in order to say something negative about black people. You're the reason you hear so many white people say "im not racist", because we're always responding to being called racist.

I worked at walmart when i was younger and one time i got called into the manager's office by a black person for saying " that's a bad part of town ". I worked beside black people the entire time i was at walmart, got along with them, eat lunch with them, talked with them about family and personal things... no problems.. laughed joked with them, everything normal....

so one day we were talking about the fair being in town. i was asked if i was going to the fair. i responded, "id like to, but i dont want to go because of the location, its in a bad part of town".......... note: the fair was literally across the streets from the projects. What the black person told the manager was that i thought it was a bad part of town because mostly black people lived there and that she had family that lived there.

I honestly laughed in both of their faces when i was presented with this complaint.

i cringed when i read what you said, but at the same time, if i know it's actually a bad part of town, shit....it is!!!! i dont go to certain parts of town if i know it's a spot where my car is gona get stolen..or certain parts of town that are risky and i run a high risk of getting robbed, etc...FUK THAT!!! i've also learned, that sometimes, filtering your mouth at the discretion of others, promotes better environments for everyone. hell sometimes i lie to keep a cool surrounding environment. like i dont like going to lunch with people i work with..do i tell them that? no, i tell them 'i'm not trying to eat there because it's gona fuk up my diet' LOL while at the beginning this was true, now, i'm just using it because i just dont like being around PEOPLE..i'm not a people person

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 02:10 PM
filtering your mouth at the discretion of others, promotes better environments for everyone

:goodjob:
I agree, not everyone sees through the same lens as everyone else.

Sinfix_15
09-07-2012, 02:31 PM
that's fukd up, and even when i'm called the 'only ink spot in the office' by other black people, i cringe, then i get over it, because it is what it is. more than not, it's not my fault that i'm the only black person in the office, black people in this area either dont do drafting/engineering either because they found a different route of education, or just didnt finish school, point blank period.

i dont say we stereotype as much or worse than white folks do. but i do believe that some/most black people are more racist then other white folks...but i think asians are the same, if not more racist than white folks, that's truth, of my belief.

i cringed when i read what you said, but at the same time, if i know it's actually a bad part of town, shit....it is!!!! i dont go to certain parts of town if i know it's a spot where my car is gona get stolen..or certain parts of town that are risky and i run a high risk of getting robbed, etc...FUK THAT!!! i've also learned, that sometimes, filtering your mouth at the discretion of others, promotes better environments for everyone. hell sometimes i lie to keep a cool surrounding environment. like i dont like going to lunch with people i work with..do i tell them that? no, i tell them 'i'm not trying to eat there because it's gona fuk up my diet' LOL while at the beginning this was true, now, i'm just using it because i just dont like being around PEOPLE..i'm not a people person

I'm about the same as you. Going to work is like acting in a movie for me, i'm nothing like myself at work. I'm politically correct, friendly, outgoing ect.... but i'm very much an anti-social person. I don't like being around people.

and yeah, i was absolutely dumbfounded by them taking offense to my comment about the fair being near the projects. The year before a group of people literally charged the gait to get in without paying. Had a few stabbings.... obvious gang presence. It's literally right across the street from the projects.