PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya

DC2girl
12-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello IA members,
I've decided to make my own screen name since my boyfriend is always buggin me to. He told me there are some pretty cool chicks on here.. so I thought I'd join in. Im kinda new to this thing so sorry if I dont really post alot. Ya probably heard of my boyfriend.. he goes by Krucial7integra on here. I was at the last two IA meets: Varsity & Northlake.. Im usually the shy one that just tags around with her boyfriend. =) Right now, Im driving a 96 Red GSR. We just got the car and I just started learning to drive, but Im not all that. I learn to drive within a week but still needa learn the techniques (as my boyfriend would call it) but I do love the import scene and cant wait to see more. Since my boyfriend is an import freak, I'll probably will be at the big meets. Hopefully I can meet all of ya some day!

---Kabee

Tracy
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Hello IA members,
I've decided to make my own screen name since my boyfriend is always buggin me to. He told me there are some pretty cool chicks on here.. so I thought I'd join in. Im kinda new to this thing so sorry if I dont really post alot. Ya probably heard of my boyfriend.. he goes by Krucial7integra on here. I was at the last two IA meets: Varsity & Northlake.. Im usually the shy one that just tags around with her boyfriend. =) Right now, Im driving a 96 Red GSR. We just got the car and I just started learning to drive, but Im not all that. I learn to drive within a week but still needa learn the techniques (as my boyfriend would call it) but I do love the import scene and cant wait to see more. Since my boyfriend is an import freak, I'll probably will be at the big meets. Hopefully I can meet all of ya some day!

---Kabee

Welcome girl! I started the same way. Shyly walking around the meets with my boyfriend. Now I havean Evo that I love to road race and I will be trying to qualify for Formula D next season in my new drift car. Good luck!!! and welcome to IA, be careful tho...there is a big debate going on right now about if I deserve my car that my man gave me and whether or not I am a true enthusiast because I started in cars because of my man. Some seem to think that it's wrong for some reason. You'll find out, just be yourself and have fun. That seems to work for me

www.batlground.com BTW that's us. Iff you ever see me come say hi. I always like to meet the girls of the site. here are a lot of nice ones here.

4dmin
12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
welcome

RISKYB
12-05-2005, 09:42 PM
welcome i hope to see ya out and about sometime, enjoy IA

Hulud
12-05-2005, 10:27 PM
hello, welcome to the ever dysfunctional family known as IA

Bishop
12-05-2005, 10:55 PM
welcome