PDA

View Full Version : Nopi Nationals Sept 22 23rd Commerce

atlshawdyfasho
09-05-2012, 01:41 AM
As some of you may know, Nopi is coming to town in a few weeks. I am in the process of trying to get together as many Supras and clean cars in the area. We have about 6 JZA80's so far. I am welcoming all makes and models as long as its a clean ride. We need to represent for the Supra and Toyota community and show them that we are still rolling strong.

I am in the process of getting a group pricing discount from Nopi. I have already registered a group for us so we can park together at the show. This ticket pricing is roughly $35 for you and your car to enter with a 2day pass. Kids 12 and under are free. If you have an adult passenger then its about 60bucks for you, your passenger and your show car for 2days. This entitles you entry for 2days and you are entered in the show with a chance to win prizes! and you get to park with a bunch of other Supra's and badass cars. Spectator pricing is 25 per person. Why spectate when we can be the show for a couple bucks extra.
Register under PLANET POTENCY MOTORING if you register online. You even get to race down the 1/4 if you want to. They will have open drag racing and competition racing.

We need to represent and let them know that the Supra and Toyota community is still here and strong!!!

More event info can be found at http://www.nopinationals.com

Feel free to PM me for more information.

Ralph

Planet Potency Motoring