PDA

View Full Version : In need of a job

IntenseEclipse
04-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Just wondering if anyone can hook me up with a job. I have car sales,detailing, and cable/telephone experience. Im looking to get into another dealership or something in the Gainesville.

chrisdavis
04-05-2005, 09:06 AM
I have never gotten a job by asking for a hook up and I dont think anyone who has posted on here asking has ever gotten a job either(I could be wrong though). Write up a resume and a cover letter, make a bunch of copies, and start passing them out. Its what I do and Ive always managed to get a job within a couple of weeks.
Also I use the Dept of Labor website Use google and enter "DOL + Ga" and it will be at the top, Also www.ajcjobs.com and www.careerbuilder.com. Ive had no luck with monster but you might. Just remeber to call everywhere that you put in a resume after a few days to check on the status and to schedule an interview, it shows desire and initiative and it will get you in the door faster. Good luck and remember persistance pays off

Kristi
04-05-2005, 10:58 AM
well, one of the guys that we get shirts from here at my work is looking for someone to work full time if possible making $9.00 - it is kinda a receptionist job but if anyone is interested let me know. The office is located in Cobb county I believe.

SwiftGTiRacer
04-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I hear Uncle Sam is hiring. Just an idea.

Swifty

4dmin
04-05-2005, 12:03 PM
i got yard work that needs to be done...

quickdodgeŽ
04-05-2005, 01:26 PM
www.ajc.com. Looking for a job on the Internet is shows NO initiative. Later, QD.