PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks 1civic is a douchebag?

Echonova
08-31-2012, 11:47 PM
Yes or no?

Juggernaut
08-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Si.

silversol
09-01-2012, 12:51 AM
si

CSquared
09-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Lol i think a lot of people are douchebags on here.

RsonGt3's
09-01-2012, 05:07 AM
But most of the time he's telling the truth tho.

1civic
09-01-2012, 09:00 AM
He's a total flamer bro!!

1civic
09-01-2012, 09:05 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReeSRpwGjaQByxRbnKK_elyjhsTXoLJ fax2pJikAsrF9uhwGDt6g

BanginJimmy
09-01-2012, 09:10 AM
I would ban him if I had the power.

1civic
09-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Bahahahahahaha...........

E36slide
09-01-2012, 09:39 AM
He's about as slow in the head as his car... which is pretty slow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bacon
09-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Douche water is more like it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

1civic
09-01-2012, 10:20 AM
He's about as slow in the head as his car... which is pretty slow.

My car is pretty slow!! ;)

Sinfix_15
09-01-2012, 10:55 AM
I am the only person that voted no it looks like. He's an asshole, like myself, but don't recall seeing him go on the offensive towards anyone who wasn't doing the same. Not what i would consider a douchebag.

Ziptied, now there's a douchebag.

green91
09-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Not gonna lie, i voted Yes.

1civic
09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
I voted yes, i'm an asshole, who's not on this forum.. Life goes on!!

If you wanna offend me, I will offend you, remember that "Echo-fuck" and "Sliver-Boy"

In other words;

"If you can't handle the heat than get out the kitchen"

p.s

Nether of them belong in the KillsForum, and that is where 90% of my post are!!

Later!

fatty
09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
ghey

1civic
09-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Wasted space.. SMH

E36slide
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
My car is pretty slow!! ;)

I know I've seen videos of your hatch being beat by my boys fully interior rsx ^_^ lol

E36slide
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
People just hate sarcastic people. Om hated but that's just because I hate dumb people.

Echonova
09-01-2012, 01:59 PM

If you wanna offend me, I will offend you, remember that "Echo-fuck" and "Sliver-Boy"

In other words;

p.s

Later!LOL... It's only when you venture out of your retarded little world and stumble into other people threads and post shit you know nothing about, that you are a small irritant to me. Only because your posts are like a train wreck... For some reason I can't help but read your verbal diarrhea.

Plus, I was pretty drunk last night, I don't even remember making this thread. So either I left my computer signed in and someone else made this thread, or I did and it's the only part of the night I don't remember.

Wasted space.. SMHPretty sure the internet has enough room for all the threads we could ever want.

1civic
09-01-2012, 03:36 PM
LOL... It's only when you venture out of your retarded little world and stumble into other people threads and post shit you know nothing about, that you are a small irritant to me. Only because your posts are like a train wreck... For some reason I can't help but read your verbal diarrhea.

Plus, I was pretty drunk last night, I don't even remember making this thread. So either I left my computer signed in and someone else made this thread, or I did and it's the only part of the night I don't remember.

Pretty sure the internet has enough room for all the threads we could ever want.

And you sir are a retard!!

Thank you for confirming that..

Later!

I know I've seen videos of your hatch being beat by my boys fully interior rsx ^_^ lol

On RSX that beat me made 300hp and was gutted.. :P

Echonova
09-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Later!

On RSX that beat me made 300hp and was gutted.. :PLOL, being called retarded by an arrogant, pompous, self-righteous asshole that speaks without true knowledge on subjects which he addresses, doesn't not hurt my e-feelings one bit. You must try harder.

If you need me to tell you what those "big" words mean, just PM me so as not to clutter the thread.

Echonova
09-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Do you know better than Honda engineers when you put that engine in your car? Is it better/safer than OEM??? OMG!!!! Do you know better than Honda engineers when you lowered you car? Do you know better than Honda engineers???? Do you know why they choose that height????? Is your ride height better/safer than OEM????? You know better than HONDA ENGINEERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?

Shit is diagonal y0! Because Japanese people are smart. And the reason is obvious to anyone but a plebeian mind. But it was news to you when you googled it, so I let sleeping dogs lie.

Echonova
09-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Members who have read this thread: 50

Juggernaut,
05IONREDLINE,
RandomGuy*,
OrtegaBoy,
dirk-diggler,
RL...,
Crazydelsol,
LowAP2,
masanomi3,
-EnVus-,
WhiteAccord,
David88vert,
B18c1Turboed,
simontibbett,
00CiViC00,
keevo54,
bondo,
roxie911,
civicturbo10,
CptWitwiki,
BanginJimmy,
Scotsman*,
B20v,
Austin?,
big mac,
titosoccer9,
Matt300ZXT,
spank,
boostedb16,
ISAtlanta300,
fatty,
nelson9995,
oreign,
NaNissan,
Boostedek,
Sinfix_15,
DynamicSound,
Catnip,
green91,
kevint2,
Relentless,
Go_Fast,
1civic,
D3UC3S,
k20siboii,
quickdodge®*,
Echonova*,
Kyle,
Bacon,
silversol*

w3rd.

Hermin
09-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't really care for him being a douche but what annoys me is when he comes into peoples for sales thread and talks shit about their item/price. So disrespectful.

Sinfix_15
09-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't really care for him being a douche but what annoys me is when he comes into peoples for sales thread and talks shit about their item/price. So disrespectful.

some of you people need to be put in check on your for sale ads. you think putting "OBO" means you can ask double the market value for something. Half the guns listed on this sight are at or above their retail value in a gun store. I dont think ive ever seen a car here listed below it's KBB value. I understand that unique or modified cars arent always accurately valued by KBB, but when you're selling semi stock hondas.... theyre worth what KBB says theyre worth. Also, every RWD car from the late 70s-80s isnt worth it's weight in gold like people seem to think. A toyota corolla is still a toyota corolla.....

Dont list shit for stupid prices and people wont comment on them.

quickdodge®
09-01-2012, 05:39 PM
some of you people need to be put in check on your for sale ads. you think putting "OBO" means you can ask double the market value for something. Half the guns listed on this sight are at or above their retail value in a gun store. I dont think ive ever seen a car here listed below it's KBB value. I understand that unique or modified cars arent always accurately valued by KBB, but when you're selling semi stock hondas.... theyre worth what KBB says theyre worth. Also, every RWD car from the late 70s-80s isnt worth it's weight in gold like people seem to think. A toyota corolla is still a toyota corolla.....

Dont list shit for stupid prices and people wont comment on them.

In all fairness to the person selling the item, it is their item to sell so they can put whatever price tag they want to on it. Neither you nor I are forced to buy the item so who would we be to tell the owner what he should price it at? If the owner prices it higher than others think he should, then that item won't sell and it will be the owner's loss. All you can do is offer what you'd pay for the item and if he says no, then so be it, you know.

Sinfix_15
09-01-2012, 05:49 PM
In all fairness to the person selling the item, it is their item to sell so they can put whatever price tag they want to on it. Neither you nor I are forced to buy the item so who would we be to tell the owner what he should price it at? If the owner prices it higher than others think he should, then that item won't sell and it will be the owner's loss. All you can do is offer what you'd pay for the item and if he says no, then so be it, you know. Later, QD.

agreed, but in some cases, i feel the need to educate other potential buyers on the mistake they might make from a purchase. Example, if someone lists a used gun for $450 that sells for $450 new at a gun shop, a potential buyer who is unaware of that price might be inclined to buy the used gun for $450. I'd rather offer information to assist potential buyers vs worrying about offending sellers. The culture here of "fishing" for someone to overpay is annoying. I genuinely look at the listings with intent of shopping. I've purchased a fair amount of things here and the people i've purchased from can tell you that i dont waste their time. If your price is legit, then you should be able to justify it. I dont mind defending my own sale ads and can justify my prices. Other sellers should be willing to do the same.

Echonova
09-01-2012, 06:14 PM
I have no pity for un-informed bitches... Which is probably why I don't tolerate 1civic very well.

Sinfix_15
09-01-2012, 06:15 PM
I have no pity for un-informed bitches... Which is probably why I don't tolerate 1civic very well.

he doesnt seem too bad to me, just deep into that "honda game".

Echonova
09-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Not sure when "Honda" became a "game"... Kinda like deer hunting... It's not a sport if the other side doesn't know you're playing.

You took that Corvette off the line!!!! Good for you!!!!! But next time let him know you're drag racing beforehand...

Echonova
09-01-2012, 06:31 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/Jesus.jpg

CSquared
09-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Do you know better than Honda engineers when you put that engine in your car? Is it better/safer than OEM??? OMG!!!! Do you know better than Honda engineers when you lowered you car? Do you know better than Honda engineers???? Do you know why they choose that height????? Is your ride height better/safer than OEM????? You know better than HONDA ENGINEERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?

Shit is diagonal y0! Because Japanese people are smart. And the reason is obvious to anyone but a plebeian mind. But it was news to you when you googled it, so I let sleeping dogs lie.

Yeah that thread alone made me want to vote yes. Considering all the other stupid shit people do to cars that would bring a tear to the honda engineers' collective eyes.

Theycall_Metue
09-01-2012, 06:41 PM
some people are different in person. I've heard many good/bad things about some of the people on here. truth be told, many people dont like QD but i've heard many great things about him and that hes a chill guy in person. i dont stock 1civic on fourms to see what hes up to but truth is, hes a straight up chill guy in person.

anyone one else beside me who though there was a bug on the screen while reading sinfix's post? :lmfao:

SmackedInATL
09-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Damn EchoNova still doing the same dumb old shit. lol

CSquared
09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
some people are different in person. I've heard many good/bad things about some of the people on here. truth be told, many people dont like QD but i've heard many great things about him and that hes a chill guy in person. i dont stock 1civic on fourms to see what hes up to but truth is, hes a straight up chill guy in person.

anyone one else beside me who though there was a bug on the screen while reading sinfix's post? :lmfao:

I met qd once. He kicked my ass and threw me in a dumpster.

1civic
09-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Damn EchoNova still doing the same dumb old shit. lol

He has no life I guess, seems he picked me to be his entertainment.. SMH!!

quickdodge®
09-01-2012, 07:25 PM
agreed, but in some cases, i feel the need to educate other potential buyers on the mistake they might make from a purchase. Example, if someone lists a used gun for $450 that sells for $450 new at a gun shop, a potential buyer who is unaware of that price might be inclined to buy the used gun for $450. I'd rather offer information to assist potential buyers vs worrying about offending sellers. The culture here of "fishing" for someone to overpay is annoying. I genuinely look at the listings with intent of shopping. I've purchased a fair amount of things here and the people i've purchased from can tell you that i dont waste their time. If your price is legit, then you should be able to justify it. I dont mind defending my own sale ads and can justify my prices. Other sellers should be willing to do the same.

And I agree with you on that note. But I tend toward the side of the fence that Echo is on where if the buyer doesn't do his own research, then it's all on him/her. Can't hold everyone's hands, you know. Got to let them venture out on their own some time, lolol.

truth be told, many people dont like QD but i've heard many great things about him and that hes a chill guy in person.

Exactly. The ONLY folks that don't like me ONLY don't like me because they've never met me. I'm not a confrontational person and I don't fight.

I met qd once. He kicked my ass and threw me in a dumpster.

After I took that game from you first, though.

RL...
09-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I dont even know who 1civic is, but from my personal experience, honda owners are douchebags.

Echonova
09-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Damn EchoNova still doing the same dumb old shit. lolWho are you, and why should I care about your opinion?

He has no life I guess, seems he picked me to be his entertainment.. SMH!!Another thing that pisses me off is your overuse of SMH...

SMH...

Echonova
09-01-2012, 07:41 PM
i dont stock 1civic on fourms to see what hes up to but truth is, hes a straight up chill guy in person. I honestly believe he is, we would probably get along fantastically over a beer. However, I must prove my e-penis is bigger than his!!!!!!

nelson9995
09-01-2012, 09:08 PM

that bug gets me everytime lol

Theycall_Metue
09-01-2012, 09:10 PM
l0l echo

acmilan
09-01-2012, 09:57 PM
No he is not. Everybody is mad because his car will bust that ass.

Nemesis
09-01-2012, 10:10 PM
I DONT LIKE THAT ECHO GUY, HE MEAN MUGS ME EVERYTIME I SEE EM

Hermin
09-02-2012, 12:58 AM
LMAO @ smackedinatl posting again..maybe thacker will be back also

Sinfix_15
09-02-2012, 01:01 AM

you're right.... the world bows down to NA Hondas....................
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5IK23KoviFY/TYUOtWMzzzI/AAAAAAAAAtg/x6HLCAWIjak/s1600/sarcasm.jpg

D3UC3S
09-02-2012, 01:16 AM

It was hard to understand you with 1civics dick in your mouth...

Hermin
09-02-2012, 01:20 AM

like it busted the rsx?

dc5-rsx
09-02-2012, 08:23 AM
1civic must be doing something rite, if ppl got time to hate on him.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

quickdodge®
09-02-2012, 09:24 AM
1civic must be doing something rite, if ppl got time to hate on him.

Now let me ask you one thing. Are you using the word "hate" in its correct definition in that people dislike him or are you using it in its often misused form under the guise of jealousy? That is the question.

CSquared
09-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Sounds like hes going for the "haters gonna hate" ignorant variation.

dc5-rsx
09-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Now let me ask you one thing. Are you using the word "hate" in its correct definition in that people dislike him or are you using it in its often misused form under the guise of jealousy? That is the question.

Black version.

Sounds like hes going for the "haters gonna hate" ignorant variation.

This coming from a dude that found time to hate on somebody you don't even know. Keep online banging and sucking off the mods. This whole thread is ignorant.

Get off the mods dick! Brown nosing to get cool points. Bitch this IA.

CSquared
09-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Black version.

This coming from a dude that found time to hate on somebody you don't even know. Keep online banging and sucking off the mods. This whole thread is ignorant.

Get off the mods dick! Brown nosing to get cool points. Bitch this IA.

Well you know what they say man... haterz gon h8!!!

E36slide
09-02-2012, 01:42 PM

Later!

On RSX that beat me made 300hp and was gutted.. :P

Its not at all gutted lol I know the car very well as I know the owner very well. Maybe missing a back seat. I just laughed when you called it busted and it has like 30k miles on the Car lol

ejchris
09-02-2012, 01:53 PM

In other words;

p.s

Later!

Qd is the biggest importatlanta douche we should have voted on that lol..

ejchris
09-02-2012, 01:53 PM
later ejchris.. lol

firby911
09-02-2012, 02:52 PM
he is a phaggot

quickdodge®
09-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Black version.

I ask again, my man. Is this the correct way or the misused way? Between me being old and the insistent misuse of the word, I get confused easily, lolol.

1civic
09-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Its not at all gutted lol I know the car very well as I know the owner very well. Maybe missing a back seat. I just laughed when you called it busted and it has like 30k miles on the Car lol

"busted" was a figure of speech.. I talk shit to everyone, Its a part of the scene.. As for his car IT'S GUTTED, missing much more than a back seat.

BUT

You are talking about some old news anyways, I've had 2 motors since then, and I now have a K swap.. I've ask him to run it, last event he did not show... We will see who all shows in the next event!! I don't make 300hp, nor do I need to.. ;)

E36slide
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
"busted" was a figure of speech.. I talk shit to everyone, Its a part of the scene.. As for his car IT'S GUTTED, missing much more than a back seat.

BUT

You are talking about some old news anyways, I've had 2 motors since then, and I now have a K swap.. I've ask him to run it, last event he did not show... We will see who all shows in the next event!! I don't make 300hp, nor do I need to.. ;)

Sad thing is he will still bust your ass lol

1civic
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Sad thing is he will still bust your ass lol

How do you know? Dig or roll, for 500.. I'm ready right now!!

E36slide
09-02-2012, 04:13 PM
How do you know? Dig or roll, for 500.. I'm ready right now!!

Its not up to me lol id run you, but I don't drive a honda (;

1civic
09-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Its not up to me lol id run you, but I don't drive a honda (;

Let me guess, it's something boosted... Your cool homie!!

1civic
09-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Matt I'm sure you will read this so I will tell you like I did luis, if you come to the event in OCT I will run heads up for 500 off the tree!!

E36slide
09-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Let me guess, it's something boosted... Your cool homie!!

Not much boost (;

Hermin
09-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Not much boost (;

I think it's highly creepy and gay to send winky faces to guys.. especially in the form most women would send em.

CSquared
09-03-2012, 12:06 AM
I think it's highly creepy and gay to send winky faces to guys.. especially in the form most women would send em.

Oh yeah? ;)

C230K
09-03-2012, 12:09 AM
You guys just judge people off the internet really hard, sure 1civic maybe a douche or asshole or whatever, but its the internet, I never meet the dude, but Im pretty sure he is probably a cool dude to kick it with. Whats the point of behaving on here all mature and shit on here, in person and on here. Just because your an ass here doesn't mean your an ass in person, have some fun on here, its the internet.

E36slide
09-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Im more attracted to guys who drive ap2's (;

Doppelgänger
09-04-2012, 06:37 AM
LMAO @ smackedinatl posting again..maybe thacker will be back also
I think I unbanned him a long time ago...don't think he has popped back up though.

As for 1shitivic- Funny how he'll criticize others, but will never post his own shit for people to comment on.

1civic
09-04-2012, 01:31 PM
I think I unbanned him a long time ago...don't think he has popped back up though.

As for 1shitivic- Funny how he'll criticize others, but will never post his own shit for people to comment on.

Funny how you PM me with some bullshit... You guys should grow up!! It's the fucking internet, if you don't want anyone to comment then don't post.. REAL SIMPLE!!

As for what I do, View my youtube page!!

Later!!

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Power:13

WOW! SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW UP.

Doppelgänger
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Funny how you PM me with some bullshit... You guys should grow up!! It's the fucking internet, if you don't want anyone to comment then don't post.. REAL SIMPLE!!

As for what I do, View my youtube page!!

Later!!

That PM is generated automatically with an infraction. You really think I'd go out of my way to PM you? lololol

1civic
09-04-2012, 08:37 PM
That PM is generated automatically with an infraction. You really think I'd go out of my way to PM you? lololol

You wanted to be a MOD, so yes you would...

Vteckidd
09-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Hes not only stupid, hes probably mentally retarded.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/atlanta-racing-off-topic/331848-fake-shops-f****d-up-cars-frustrated-tuners.html

Doppelgänger
09-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Me mod'ing.... in .....3.......2.......1......

Kyle
09-04-2012, 10:34 PM
thank god.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/images/smilies/banstick.gif

Vteckidd
09-04-2012, 10:35 PM
ahh so much quieter now

FYI I passed you the other weekend in downtown atlanta going by turner field.

C230K
09-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Aw man, why ban the dude? at least some action was happening on here.

Sinfix_15
09-04-2012, 10:44 PM
So 1civic was banned for responses he made in a thread titled "is 1civic a douchebag" ?

i thought we were all big boys here............

C230K
09-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Mods get butt hurt easily

Sinfix_15
09-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Mods get butt hurt easily

Careful!!!they will hear you

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/inglourious_basterds34.jpg

Sir_Christopher
09-04-2012, 11:16 PM
import atlanta blows dick now :[

every (douche bag) that posts garbage and harasses people on here, every single one I have personally met has always been genuinely nice. including, Bobby (1civic), and Mike, Vteckidd, I was honestly threatened to do business through the both of them before I met them lol.

it must be the internets that do it to you? i think im gonna take a break from it lol.

Sir_Christopher
09-04-2012, 11:22 PM
but to be fair, why was he banned, i thought this was, OFF TOPIC?

Kyle
09-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Calm down people, don't get all butt hurt about mods "abusing power." 1. It was funny 2. Itll last like 24 hours max. Holy hell.

h22 jones
09-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Me mod'ing.... in .....3.......2.......1......

So let me get this strait . Mods make a post with a pole to see who thinks bobby is a douch bag . Bobby defends hiself and gets banned . Great business guys ethics guys . I'm sure the site owner appreciate's all of his talented resources .

Does bobby get on my sometimes of course but do does half the people on here . Hell my wife gets on my nerves also . Guess what stop talking or typing to him and they stop talking to you. Keep fucking with him and he is going to keep getting on your nerves you get what you ask for . He textes for a part I give him a price . He textes bull shit back about my price I just don't text back doesn't bother my a bit its not that hard.

I don't care if you ban him for doing something he did wrong but banning him because you decided to be a prick because you can shows your true character . I'm guessing you hot picked on a lot in school it will be ok you will grow up one day .

h22 jones
09-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Funny to who ? Is this a game or a site generated to make money for the owner ? If you owned a store and your employee threw somebody out just to funny right before they spent money would that be funny ? Oh that's right bobby wasn't going to buy anything anyway right ? Well he bought a 1,500 dollar tranny and a k pro from last month. Thanks guys your doing a great job like a bunch of two year olds grow up

Kyle
09-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Funny to who ? Is this a game or a site generated to make money for the owner ? If you owned a store and your employee threw somebody out just to funny right before they spent money would that be funny ? Oh that's right bobby wasn't going to buy anything anyway right ? Well he bought a 1,500 dollar tranny and a k pro from last month. Thanks guys your doing a great job like a bunch of two year olds grow up

Funny to people who don't take IA too seriously, so you're not in the target demographic for such a joke.

Vteckidd
09-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Banning, its serious business.

I'm sure it was just a joke , sure he will be unbanned tomorrow.

E36slide
09-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Banning, its serious business.

I'm sure it was just a joke , sure he will be unbanned tomorrow.

So is being gay but doesn't mean you should do it.

Mods feel threatened by him hence banning him. I get banned all the time.on forums. Mods are usually a bunch of tech nerds who don't know jack shit. Usually ban ppl to feel cool and love when ppl kiss their ass.

I wont kiss any of your asses. Mod or not you're still fags (:

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 06:28 AM
When you see it....... lol

Catnip
09-05-2012, 06:35 AM
LOL. Wow @ the amount of hurt. I remember in '08 you could post a smiley and get banned for 3 days if the mod was feeling froggy.

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 06:38 AM
I remember this time in 2012 that people bitched about being banned....

:ninja:

Skorcher
09-05-2012, 07:17 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/137/0/0/Ban_Hammer_by_Skarcious.jpg

1civic
09-05-2012, 07:32 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsEZfb8lECTZGT4CBHriaMgHDvteTot wL6OdArajkym9rQPyMu&t=1

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 07:44 AM
O RLY?

Austin?
09-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Popcorn!!!

Vteckidd
09-05-2012, 08:12 AM
People get so uptight about it lol

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 08:22 AM
So let me get this strait . Mods make a post with a pole to see who thinks bobby is a douch bag . Bobby defends hiself and gets banned . Great business guys ethics guys . I'm sure the site owner appreciate's all of his talented resources .

Does bobby get on my sometimes of course but do does half the people on here . Hell my wife gets on my nerves also . Guess what stop talking or typing to him and they stop talking to you. Keep fucking with him and he is going to keep getting on your nerves you get what you ask for . He textes for a part I give him a price . He textes bull shit back about my price I just don't text back doesn't bother my a bit its not that hard.

I don't care if you ban him for doing something he did wrong but banning him because you decided to be a prick because you can shows your true character . I'm guessing you hot picked on a lot in school it will be ok you will grow up one day .

When you type, this is all I can think of....

http://www.reactor-core.com/idiocracy/photos/050912_retarded.jpg

1civic
09-05-2012, 09:16 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHhW1Wd0Xd1ZrYiz4qpHuVZw2dVg0TM b5-pklRfaj44TzdtipOzw

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 09:28 AM
GTFO... Fuck these dumb ass Pm's.. Go bother someone else, don't PM me with dumb shit!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHhW1Wd0Xd1ZrYiz4qpHuVZw2dVg0TM b5-pklRfaj44TzdtipOzw

Notmadwhat?

1civic
09-05-2012, 09:30 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN-xFgMb2IhbE6RO09g9tnsmkCI0XkzxYMZDdVOF_0AwSvJSSv

1civic
09-05-2012, 09:32 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJJ-Vuhz14DqxU8GVLHeE-Hf5gEjRYtXvoucjKyLWXOKIzH-XKnQ

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 10:02 AM
The 1980's called, they want their vintage memes back.

quickdodge®
09-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Memes weren't around in the 80s.

Ask me how I know.

Doppelgänger
09-05-2012, 10:41 AM
:facepalm:

1civic
09-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Memes weren't around in the 80s.

Ask me how I know.

Only you would know.. :doh:

quickdodge®
09-05-2012, 11:14 AM
:facepalm:

Lolol.

Only you would know.. :doh:

True, sir.

Catnip
09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Aren't those PMs actually infractions? lol

C230K
09-05-2012, 11:22 PM
lol banned again

Doppelgänger
09-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Is that a request? I think it sounds like a request.....

Who else thinks so?

Bacon
09-06-2012, 08:01 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/06/e6e6emyp.jpg

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

E36slide
09-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Is that a request? I think it sounds like a request.....

Who else thinks so?

Why you so gay?

Doppelgänger
09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
BECAUSE MIATA....BITCH

lulz....let's see you reply to that :lmao:

Echonova
09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
E36slide has owned a Miata... and is pretty cool IRL.

But the internet isn't real life.:lmfao:

Skorcher
09-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Lol Mike, you're just wrong. :D

1civic
09-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Mod Abuse!!

Stop Banning me just because you can.. It's a weak attempt to prove nothing!!

HAHA Jokes up..

Later!

C230K
09-06-2012, 03:30 PM
BECAUSE MIATA....BITCH

Your on a roll arent you

Elbow
09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Your on a roll arent you

His what?

quickdodge®
09-06-2012, 06:27 PM
His what?

His (what?) is on a roll?

Lolol.

D3UC3S
09-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Eww stop, im eating sushi right now...

C230K
09-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Him banning people, he is on a roll, get it?

Catnip
09-06-2012, 08:31 PM

I think I may get it!!

Echonova
09-06-2012, 08:59 PM
I think I may get it!!Lucky bastard.

D3UC3S
09-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh someones gonna get it

Skorcher
09-06-2012, 09:08 PM

I don't get it. :(

Catnip
09-06-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't get it. :(

Do you want to get it? :D

Skorcher
09-06-2012, 09:21 PM

No no, I don't have to get this one. Although Mike threatened to give it to me when I saw him at the Varsity earlier this evening. :eek:

1civic
09-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Do you wanna grow up? Really bro!!

Echonova
09-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Bro's don't call bro's bro's.

Catnip
09-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Do you wanna grow up? Really bro!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/peopleshit/nahsana.jpg

1civic
09-06-2012, 09:46 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmn9226x94jC_ZIGcUwwg39tL3LhZTY qTStUbd2tQntGGHTv2e

C230K
09-06-2012, 10:14 PM
I got it :(

Doppelgänger
09-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Your on a roll arent you

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd153/NeglectedOne/Motivation/TheySeeMeRollin.jpg

green91
09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
His what?

LOL He won't get it.

E36slide
09-07-2012, 07:10 PM
BECAUSE MIATA....BITCH

Ive had 7 yet im not gay. Your Miata must have hella rainbows coming out the tail pipe.

Slow Motion
09-21-2012, 06:31 PM
Reading through some of these thread and I am seriously LMAO. I can't believe half of what I'm reading. QD got me laughin, Echo akd rep god got me laughin, some of the new ppl got me smdh. It's unbelievable. Kind of off topic, guess i'm in the right place though. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.