http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/DSCN1791.jpg

Later, QD.

GetFRESH!
08-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Looking good as usual :goodjob:

Anything new done to it recently?

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Thank you and, except for the lowering, I don't believe so. Later, QD.

fatty
08-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Thank you and, except for the lowering, I don't believe so. Later, QD.
Not trying to be mean or anything. It looks pretty good but it being somewhat of a classic car (age wise) I would of never lowered it and just restored to its original state. just my 2 cents

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Not trying to be mean or anything. It looks pretty good but it being somewhat of a classic car (age wise) I would of never lowered it and just restored to its original state. just my 2 cents

No offense taken, man. But as much as I like the look of these cars at stock height, you'd have to know that I've never owned a car that I didn't lower. But as far as this car, I love the looks of this being a dropped, aggressive stock car. Everything else is pretty much to stock.

Your opinion is appreciated, dude. Later, QD,

Nerdsrock22
08-31-2012, 06:39 PM
I realized after I did your shoot I somehow ended up with zero pics of the rear.

I hate that. :(

Franco Tirador
08-31-2012, 08:06 PM
seeing it dropped gets you looking for more modified/aftermarket parts on the car, cant find any, just stock and clean

David88vert
08-31-2012, 09:30 PM
QD, bring it up to C&O this coming Sunday morning. It will be a big hit if you do.

silverDA
08-31-2012, 09:36 PM
trying to picture what a buddy club spec II would look like..

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
I realized after I did your shoot I somehow ended up with zero pics of the rear.

I hate that. :(

I couldn't believe it, either. I thought you did, but found none.

seeing it dropped gets you looking for more modified/aftermarket parts on the car, cant find any, just stock and clean

Exactly how I like and wanted it.

QD, bring it up to C&O this coming Sunday morning. It will be a big hit if you do.

Don't know, man. The back issues I've been having the last couple of months have really kept me down.

trying to picture what a buddy club spec II would look like..

I have no idea what that is and I already know I'd say no to it, lolol. Later, QD.

Mad Mike
08-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Great looking car. Love the look.

Echonova
08-31-2012, 10:57 PM
The back issues I've been having the last couple of months have really kept me down. Later, QD.w3rd.

I can't imagine having the back problems you have, and starting a new business. Children take notes... Real men do shit, not just talk about it.

D3UC3S
08-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Looks great Mike!! Have you ever thought about flat blacking the muffler? To me it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. Absolutely love the car tho.

Hope your back issues are gonna be cleared up soon brother. That pain is no joke.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2012, 07:52 AM
I can't imagine having the back problems you have, and starting a new business. Children take notes... Real men do shit, not just talk about it.

Haha. This past week, since going to the hospital by ambulance, has been pretty good. They put me on oxycodone (4 x a day) which I did for two days and the for the last 4 days, I've only taken one per day with no real pain coming back.

Looks great Mike!! Have you ever thought about flat blacking the muffler? To me it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. Absolutely love the car tho.

Thanks, dude. I'm actually contemplating a different exhaust altogether. Thinking of cherry bomb, but not sure.

k20siboii
09-01-2012, 03:36 PM
I second the cherry bomb. I bet it would sound nice with that upgrade.

quickdodgeŽ
09-07-2012, 10:39 PM
I second the cherry bomb. I bet it would sound nice with that upgrade.

I don't know, man, we'll see. Not sure if I want "noise" coming from the exhaust or not. I like the quiet, but it does look like it should have a little growl in there.

thetaste
09-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Car is looking good.
Good choice on the lowering.

Nemesis
09-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Looking good QD

Sammich
09-10-2012, 09:21 AM
i'm 99% sure you dont want that noise, i have a ebay catback only because i got it for cheap and the one that came w/ my DB was complete shit...before the year is out i'll be sourcing a OE replacement w/ stock tips

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Car is looking good.
Good choice on the lowering.

Looking good QD

Thanks, fellers.

i'm 99% sure you dont want that noise, i have a ebay catback only because i got it for cheap and the one that came w/ my DB was complete shit...before the year is out i'll be sourcing a OE replacement w/ stock tips

In the exhausts defense, I wouldn't be going cheap Ebay. This is CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB!!! Lolol.

But yeah, just not sure on the noise.

Revmaynard
09-10-2012, 06:45 PM
No offense taken, man. But as much as I like the look of these cars at stock height, you'd have to know that I've never owned a car that I didn't lower. But as far as this car, I love the looks of this being a dropped, aggressive stock car. Everything else is pretty much to stock.

Your opinion is appreciated, dude. Later, QD,

I caught QD in a lie....I know you have some stock height vehicles in your slew!

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I caught QD in a lie....I know you have some stock height vehicles in your slew!

Haha! The only cars not lowered I have owned were cars that were my wife's main vehicle. A 1997 Pontiac TransPort and 2003 Buick Century, lolol.

Revmaynard
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Haha! The only cars not lowered I have owned were cars that were my wife's main vehicle. A 1997 Pontiac TransPort and 2003 Buick Century, lolol.

...still counts.....

lol

Sammich
09-11-2012, 06:35 AM
In the exhausts defense, I wouldn't be going cheap Ebay. This is CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB!!! Lolol.

But yeah, just not sure on the noise.

lol generally mine is quiet, but it has a drone from hell...no fart can sound or anything, but i definitely have to eliminate the drone. i NEVER had that drone when i had my maxima, of course it was a custom 2.5" piping w/ an initial cherry bomb resonator and an expensive ass catback

skittle_107
09-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Meh, looks alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2012, 10:28 PM
lol generally mine is quiet, but it has a drone from hell...no fart can sound or anything, but i definitely have to eliminate the drone. i NEVER had that drone when i had my maxima, of course it was a custom 2.5" piping w/ an initial cherry bomb resonator and an expensive ass catback

I may do a test fit and sound and see what happens. I'll report back when I get to that part. Got to start working on inside now!

Sammich
09-12-2012, 06:43 AM
i definitely understand that..i'd LOVEEEEEE to find a full blue stock minty sedan interior for my integra....but i'm going to need alot of luck

quickdodgeŽ
09-12-2012, 06:50 PM
i definitely understand that..i'd LOVEEEEEE to find a full blue stock minty sedan interior for my integra....but i'm going to need alot of luck

I'm having to go with full restitching and regutting. Going to run around $800 for everything, so it won't be too bad.

Sammich
09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
sounds like the route i've accepted too...trying ot think of the color scheme, want something subtle and classy looking

JEY$JDM
09-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Mmmm looks shweeet brotha! I'm glad you have kept this car for soo long and done such goodness to it! :D

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Thank you, homey. Come a long way since the last time we hung out.

Been a long time, too.

JEY$JDM
09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Thank you, homey. Come a long way since the last time we hung out.

Been a long time, too.
fasho brotha! Ya needs ta come chill sumtime mayne