PDA

View Full Version : car sales

fatty
08-31-2012, 02:09 PM
so Its been really tough finding a new job in this shit economy, but I was finally offered a legit position working sales at a car dealership in alpharetta. you guys think I should do it or make my money stretch out a little more until something else comes along. I never finished college and don't really have enough money to go back.

CSquared
08-31-2012, 03:17 PM
so Its been really tough finding a new job in this shit economy, but I was finally offered a legit position working sales at a car dealership in alpharetta. you guys think I should do it or make my money stretch out a little more until something else comes along. I never finished college and don't really have enough money to go back.

Why not at least take this for now until you can find something better? Kind of a dickish move, but a paycheck is a paycheck.

masanomi3
08-31-2012, 03:48 PM

A job is a job... Be grateful you have one.

thepolecat
08-31-2012, 04:20 PM
When I could not find anything else i could always find auto sales. It is tough and cut throat. Some are amazing at and some will be gone in a month. Get money while you can and keep looking.

BanginJimmy
08-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Why not at least take this for now until you can find something better? Kind of a dickish move, but a paycheck is a paycheck.

This.

You never know, you could really like it and be good at it. Car salesman love me. When I bought my Ram, it was a done deal in 15 minutes. I spent more time waiting on finance approval and the paperwork than I did with the salesman. He was an asshole though and I almost walked out while we waited on the paperwork.