PDA

View Full Version : 1995 240sx with built KA24DE

Lucient
08-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Im selling my project car since I no longer have time to work on it. Its a 1995 240sx with lots of upgrades. Price is $4200 and the car is located in Snellville, GA
Built KA24DE with Arias pistons, Eagle rods, clevite bearings, ARP studs, Remanufactured cylinder head ready to be turbocharged, remanufactured stock injectors. Oil pan also has a -10 AN bung welded in with a cap on it for a turbo drain.
Custom 6 puck clutch rated for 500hp
Megan coilovers, camber rods, tension rods, and strut tower bar(not pictured)
18" 350x wheels with fairly new tires. Plenty of tread left
3" stainless exhaust

Car runs excellent and the new engine only has 12000 miles on it. Its not my daily driver and sits in my garage. Car does have some minor dents and dings and a crack in the dash and the driver side arm rest. Everything works on the car including the cruise control and AC. I no longer have time or the motivation to finish turbocharging the car and I have many other parts for the car that I may include in the sale. Feel free to email me with any questions [email protected]

sugerbear008
09-18-2012, 08:32 PM
would you be interested in a boosted gs300? shoot me a text and ill get you some pics 7706332703

Lucient
09-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Not really interested in trading for another car. Thanks though

Lucient
12-27-2012, 02:17 PM
New price is $4000. I need this thing gone. I forgot to mention that it has a Koyo Aluminum radiator, and a VLSD. Tires are in great shape also. In the sale I will also include the following:
1. 3" Hybrid fin front mount intercooler
2. Ramhorn turbo header made from 1 1/2" schedule 40 pipe that was designed, and tig welded by me(root, fill, and cap pass on each joint)
3. Oil filter sandwich adapter
4. Blazt consult cable
5. Authentic HKS 40mm wastegate
6. Turbonetics BOV
7. Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
8. And other stuff I have stored in my basement for this project.

My wife is on my ass about getting this car gone and Im taking a loss to get rid of it. Not looking to trade for any other cars though.