PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Lattea meet

Bacon
08-26-2012, 03:10 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/xangelsxlullabyx/slash-broken-1.jpg

:lmfao:

If that blonde headed school girl is on here, this one is for you.

RsonGt3's
08-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Lmao i heard all about it!

Bacon
08-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I laughed the whole way through that stupid ass status on the buy sale and trade Facebook page.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G

BanginJimmy
08-26-2012, 04:45 PM
I have no fucking clue what this thread is about.

Bacon
08-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Some chic had her RC toy drift car run over at the last Gwinnett Lattea meet or some shit and was crying about it online and then got sand in her vag when I got on her about it. That status was deleted by the mod on that page.

Here is the page if you have a FB ~~~~~> https://www.facebook.com/groups/166555140070500/

Nismo
08-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Some chic had her RC toy drift car run over at the last Gwinnett Lattea meet or some shit and was crying about it online and then got sand in her vag when I got on her about it. That status was deleted by the mod on that page.

Here is the page if you have a FB ~~~~~> https://www.facebook.com/groups/166555140070500/

Need a screen shot plz. I got myself banned for making fun of that kid too much that started the group

Sinfix_15
08-28-2012, 11:48 AM
id be upset if someone ran over my RC too

CSquared
08-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah unless she was being stupid and driving in a high traffic area. Then there's really not much she can say.

I actually set up an rc drift comp at the last turner drift event (got permission, and they had us pick an area). Some a-hole in a white mustang came blowing through the pits and ran one of the cars over. Rc dude was pissed. I would have been too.

Toy or not... A lot of time and money goes into building these things. My whole setup was like $300 and thats about as bottom of the line as they get. Took like 6-10 hrs to assemble, paint and so on.

But its still A LOT less time and cost intensive than throwing my actual project car around. A new set of tires alone on that bitch is $400+.

Which is why I'm all about rc.

RandomGuy
08-28-2012, 11:37 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/222/3/9/I_did_this_for_the_lulz__by_sylview.png

Sinfix_15
08-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Yeah unless she was being stupid and driving in a high traffic area. Then there's really not much she can say.

I actually set up an rc drift comp at the last turner drift event (got permission, and they had us pick an area). Some a-hole in a white mustang came blowing through the pits and ran one of the cars over. Rc dude was pissed. I would have been too.

Toy or not... A lot of time and money goes into building these things. My whole setup was like $300 and thats about as bottom of the line as they get. Took like 6-10 hrs to assemble, paint and so on.

But its still A LOT less time and cost intensive than throwing my actual project car around. A new set of tires alone on that bitch is $400+.

Which is why I'm all about rc.

yeah, they get pretty expensive. I got into racing them when i was a little younger. Started off running the bolink legends which i doubt they even do any more, that was the cheapest one you could buy and race with on the circuit, it was like $300. I eventually worked my way up to the awd 2 speed gas powered ones and probably spent $7-800 on it. If someone ran over my rc on accident, it is what it is, id be upset, but its nobodies fault. If some jackass came flying thru the parking lot or doing something stupid and ran over it.... that would be a completely different story.

Elbow
08-29-2012, 09:21 AM
I use to love R/C racing, I had a couple Tamiya cars.

clumsy_smurf
08-29-2012, 07:34 PM
i had a traxxas tmaxx with atleast 1200 worth of upgrades. let a friend play with it and a school bus ran it over :(

MissS13
09-07-2012, 10:06 AM
The RC's out there were expensive. I know they were invited by the organizers of the Lattea Meets to come out and be part of the meet. The only thing that sucks is that there should have been a spot sectioned off with cones or what not. The kid that did it came in hauling ass, which was unnecessary in itself, and then did it on purpose. But that aside, i don't think that is why the meet got shut down. It got shut down for the same old reasons all of the other meets everywhere else get shut down. Immature, irresponsible and stupid people go out there and are completely incapable of the phrase "park and chill". They leave trash in the parking lot, do burn outs, speed through the parking lot (hittin' V-TEC, lol), start fights, meet to illegally street race, and just being plain stupid. They ruin it for the people who just want something to do, or just want to go chill and be around friends and stuff they love (cars, etc.) without costing them any money, the people who do know how to act. If people would grow up, they'd be surprised how many meets and shows there would be to attend.

smoknlegend
09-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Hell if someone ran over my rc car id get sand in my vagina too. Granted all my equipment is now antiquated, but if it was all newer stuff and high grade stuff too, could have been about $600+ in equipment that was run over. If it was rtr, not so close to $600, but when you start putting good quality brushless motor systems ($200+), lithium polymer battery($75), racing radio receiver ($100 or so), high power/quick servo ($150+), and effort into a body for drifting ($40+), you arent going to let someone run your car over lying down. True, driving it in the area of on coming traffic is the drivers fault, but if the person was gunning for it (and surprisingly alot of people do, thinking they are cheap toysrus cars) that was a dick move, and great cause for an ass kicking.