PDA

View Full Version : My wife's otherworldly experience Saturday night...

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2005, 02:41 PM
My wife and daughter spent the night at her parents house Saturday night so they could go to a Christmas concert on Sunday. As she was lying down to go to sleep, she hears a man's voice at her ear call her name. Four times. Her parents home has had a history of paranormal events. Growing up, my wife used to see a family of four in the house, even playing with a young girl. We aregoing to do a set up there in the next week or two. Cool shit. I wish I was there to hear it. Later, QD.

Ms Dollar
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
that is so cool...i wanna go with you one time sweetie when you go to do a hunt i have always been interested in that sort of thing.

Hulud
12-05-2005, 02:44 PM
hahaha some ghost has the hots for the wifey

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:02 PM
^^^werd lol^^^...and as a child she thought it was the dreams that got her wet

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Why don't you shut the fucc up, asshole. You goddamn piece of shit. You don't know me especially to talk that kind of shit about my wife. Later, QD.

Tbird_guy
12-05-2005, 03:07 PM
man, yall pushin to piss this man off

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 03:07 PM
ooo I wanna see what happens. Love ghosts but freaks me out whenever I see them or feel them.

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:09 PM
wow it's called a joke...chill out...it's the internet...you wouldn't want none in person

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Why don't you shut the fucc up, asshole. You goddamn piece of shit. You don't know me especially to talk that kind of shit about my wife. Later, QD.
u talking to me?

Tbird_guy
you just don't wanna piss qd off, thats all I am sayin

quickdodgeŽ
man, yall pushin to piss this man off

Hell. That's some goddamn dumbass shit to talk about another man's wife like that or in any way. Especially when you don't even know the dude. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
u talking to me?

Nah, Hulud. You're cool. It's the Star of Shit that I was posting to. Later, QD.

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:12 PM
ok good
phwew i can live for a few more days

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:12 PM
if you don't even know me, why are you taking it so personal...maybe i guess i forgot that you're the E-thug of this site

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
wow it's called a joke...chill out...it's the internet...you wouldn't want none in person

It's not a joke to me. I know humor and civility. Talking about someone's wife that you don't know is not a joke. Internet or not. And, in person, again, you don't know me. You can say all you want about me, but don't talk that shit about any member of family. It's called respect, tricc. Later, QD.

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:14 PM
no maybe because you need to shut the fuck up about peoples wifes like that. there is a line that you have passed and expect to get fuckin e-thugged by me for that type of shit. show some damn respect towards EVERYONE because of the simple and known fact that you do not know any of us therefore need to shut the fuck up :2up:

Crazy Asian
You got owned by QD and your on the bad side of him. Not good.

The Green Monster
and as you talk about respect then end it with tricc...*shakes head @ E-thugs these days*

and i'm supposed to care about being on someone's good side?...lol i'm not gonna jock some guy cuz i'm on his bad side

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
and as you talk about respect then end it with tricc...*shakes head @ E-thugs these days*

Hmm. Wow. Your logic surpasses my ability to understand. What did you do to deserve my respect? I would expect you to react the same way to me if I did something stupid to you. Later, QD.

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
you expect some of us to show you a bit of respect after saying that type of shit about someones wife? you deserve what you get, especially for opening your mouth like that towards anyone I respect on here

damn QD quit posting same time as me :rant: lol jk homes

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
i wouldn't because it's the internet, you can't let everything get under your skin...than again I go to the Citadel so i've had to learn about not letting shit get under your skin...so you know what...i'll man up...i made a mistake...and i apologize for my actions

& scrappy...QD is obviously a grown man who can hold a conversation on his own

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:18 PM
who gives a flying fuck where u goto school, dont think so highly of yourself

Scrappy
its the internet yes, and your little bitch ass hides behind a fuckin screen. but do not think because its the internet you can say shit like that. grow the fuck up already and learn respect.

quickdodgeŽ
..i'll man up...i made a mistake...and i apologize for my actions

Thanks. Apology accepted, dude. We're cool. You can joke about me all you want, it's all good. Nah mean. Later, QD.

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:19 PM
i wouldn't because it's the internet, you can't let everything get under your skin...than again I go to the Citadel so i've had to learn about not letting shit get under your skin...so you know what...i'll man up...i made a mistake...and i apologize for my actions

& scrappy...QD is obviously a grown man who can hold a conversation on his own

you fuck with one of us, you fuck with alot of us, get used to it from me especially. i dont like cocky ass noobs :gay:

The Green Monster
and you guys should learn to read cuz you obviously didn't read the first post...and no one said i was thinking highly of myself at all

PhAtBoYMr2
wow, hes gettin e-jumped haha

Crazy Asian
haahahh

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:20 PM
I go to the Citadel so i've had to learn about not letting shit get under your skin
o you goto the citidel so youve learned about shit not getting under your skin?

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:20 PM
^^^werd lol^^^...and as a child she thought it was the dreams that got her wet :thinking: I read it... dont see the humor... do not ever talk shit like that again :goodjob:

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:21 PM
o you goto the citidel so youve learned about shit not getting under your skin?

i've learned to not let shit get under your skin

not being a smart ass but you know what the Citadel is right?

pm me about it

thread should get back on topic...my bad

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:23 PM

yes i know what the fucking citadel is
and you act like because you go there youve learned everything about not letting shit get under your skin, im sure i could find something to say

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:24 PM
i havent gone, but i know respect from disrespect ;) and QD did anyone find out about that place i talked to you a while back?

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:24 PM
pm me about it

why?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-05-2005, 03:25 PM

pm me about it

thread should get back on topic...my bad

sall good man, i know you prob didnt have any intentions of making any kind of personal insult or anything like that, but remember this is importatlanta...we dont play that shit.

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:26 PM
but i play with xlr8mr2 in his sleep :D

RutRoe
12-05-2005, 03:26 PM

Just for everyone's records...

EVERYONE who's ever said something along the lines of "you wouldn't want none in person" or some vague threatening statement like that... is ALWAYS, ALWAYS not in fact someone who you "Wouldn't want none from"

Sorry dude, but the last thing in the world a statement like that does is give you an sort of credibility.

I know you are new, so I'm not trying to be a dick, but just educate a bit.

Oh, yeah, and don't fuck with QD... that boy's crazy :)

PhAtBoYMr2
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
but i play with xlr8mr2 in his sleep :D

damnit....thats why im always waking up with this damn morning wood

:nautjerk:

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
you dont want none of this! :D

PhAtBoYMr2
12-05-2005, 03:29 PM
you dont want none of this! :D

whenever you think your ready to switchover to the "darkside" come holla at me

nahh mean????

Tbird_guy
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
QD is mah boy. just don't piss him off, Nah mean

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Just curious whats the citadel and plz dont bash at me. I just moved here so I really dont know anything that much.

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
military school
PM that douche for more info i guess..

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 03:38 PM
OH ok...

1439/2000
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/galco_udc_draw.jpg

Uh oh watch out.

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:40 PM
bwahahahahaha

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:40 PM
yeah i'm the douche...cuz you seem to be the only person who can't drop it

and the reason i said pm me...is because what we're talking about isn't the topic of the thread...so as to help the topic get back on point

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
o i dropped it but i still think your a douche

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
oh ok...it's mutual

Hulud
did i ask you?

Scrappy
yeah i'm the douche...cuz you seem to be the only person who can't drop it

and the reason i said pm me...is because what we're talking about isn't the topic of the thread...so as to help the topic get back on point

its the whores lounge

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
no, but since it's the whore lounge, and i can say whatever...i did...plus i wanted to be like you and help myself have 5000+ posts in less than a year

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
just watch and learn young apprentice

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:47 PM
i wanted to be like you and help myself have 5000+ posts in less than a year
sweet i have an admirer

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
no, but since it's the whore lounge, and i can say whatever...i did...plus i wanted to be like you and help myself have 5000+ posts in less than a year

like me? considering about to have my 6 year anniversary with IA soon ;) and like i said theres a line of respect... expect to get e-thugged for things like that. :goodjob:

The Green Monster
12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
i was talking about hulud

Hulud
12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
like me? considering about to have my 6 year anniversary with IA soon ;) and like i said theres a line of respect... expect to get e-thugged for things like that. :goodjob:
:werd:

Scrappy
12-05-2005, 03:51 PM
i was talking about hulud

k might want to learn to quote people :jerkit:

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Just curious whats the citadel and plz dont bash at me. I just moved here so I really dont know anything that much.

:stupid:

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 04:12 PM
EY YOU BE QUIET STEVE.....pussy " Im scared of the dark cuz theres some girl giggling at me"

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
military school
PM that douche for more info i guess..

answer was here .. lolz

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 04:15 PM
EY YOU BE QUIET STEVE.....pussy " Im scared of the dark cuz theres some girl giggling at me"

it actually happened when the lights were on .. :2up:

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I no I posted the questioon and it got answered so then I figured it out. hAHAAH

Tbird_guy
12-05-2005, 05:50 PM
u guys are crazy

ALVIN
12-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Damn that sounds bad ass dude...I know that my fiance's house has to be haunted. Her grandmother's mom and grandfather's mom both stay at the house. Her grandmother's mom loved Roses and her name was also Rose. During the spring and summer months the door of her garage will open annonymously by itself and you'll just get a strong smell of roses and then it will go away. It's very freaky. ANother thing that has my fiance terrified to go downstairs after 12 am is that they have this one green La-Z-Boy type chair that rocks next to the TV that her grandfather's mom always sat in when she was there...well now after 12 sometimes you can see an indention of a persons body in it and you see the chair rocking away. SHe has soo many stories like you can see foot prints appear on her hardwood sometime out of nowhere which i have seen that shit. ANother thing that I saw, which was kind of odd, it that she has a foyer with one of those second story windows that you can only reach with a big ladder. Well no one goes up there to clean it and there was a handprint in the corner of the window just as plain as day. Now that handprint is gone and the window still hasnt been cleaned. I love this shit and sometimes its pretty freaky but kind of gives me an adrenaline rush.

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Damn that sounds bad ass dude...I know that my fiance's house has to be haunted. Her grandmother's mom and grandfather's mom both stay at the house. Her grandmother's mom loved Roses and her name was also Rose. During the spring and summer months the door of her garage will open annonymously by itself and you'll just get a strong smell of roses and then it will go away. It's very freaky. ANother thing that has my fiance terrified to go downstairs after 12 am is that they have this one green La-Z-Boy type chair that rocks next to the TV that her grandfather's mom always sat in when she was there...well now after 12 sometimes you can see an indention of a persons body in it and you see the chair rocking away. SHe has soo many stories like you can see foot prints appear on her hardwood sometime out of nowhere which i have seen that shit. ANother thing that I saw, which was kind of odd, it that she has a foyer with one of those second story windows that you can only reach with a big ladder. Well no one goes up there to clean it and there was a handprint in the corner of the window just as plain as day. Now that handprint is gone and the window still hasnt been cleaned. I love this shit and sometimes its pretty freaky but kind of gives me an adrenaline rush.

QD we have a local here .. some action for you ..

RandomGuy
12-05-2005, 10:19 PM
boolshitting romanians man... lol u have a new ghost story every time!!

:rly:

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
boolshitting romanians man... lol u have a new ghost story every time!!

RandomGuy
12-05-2005, 10:50 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/yarly-43733.jpg

The Golden Child
12-05-2005, 11:17 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/yarly-43733.jpg

:lmfao:

Crazy Asian
12-05-2005, 11:36 PM
HAHAAHAHAHHA that funny shit....OH god...