PDA

View Full Version : NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!! INPUT SHAFT BEARING

phatdaddy143
08-24-2012, 04:41 PM
ok first off let me start from the beginning i installed a new clutch kit on my 91 integra with 93 ls trans. thinking that was gonna solve all the noise in the engine bay well come to find out i have a bad input shaft bearing which i do not have no idea how to install to be honest im afraid of messing with all those gears inside the trans. im hoping someone on IA has the knowledge to do this for me i have cash in hand ill have the trans already out and new bearing waiting if someone can do this for me..if interested in doing the job please text or call me...678 630 4045 nick thanks.....

EmminoDaGreat
08-26-2012, 04:37 PM
I do it all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

king\^5^/
09-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Im in the same boat with my z6 tranny high pitch wine when you drive but when u press the clutch the noise goes away will u let off.. sad part no shop to fix it :/

Sammich
09-11-2012, 10:39 AM
i've heard it's a generally easy fix, but to pay someone to do it...you'd almost be better sourcing a trans, not to mention cable b-series are generally cheap.

EmminoDaGreat
09-11-2012, 12:20 PM
I fix these for real gooood priceeeeeeeeeeee

Sammich
09-11-2012, 12:22 PM
curious on price, as my ISB is making noise as well

Cynical 1
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
i fix these as well.

i can also source all new bearings and synchros from synchrotech or gearspeed if you want to be proactive or upgrade...

i'm $200 labor plus parts. don't know if the shops are more or less price wise, but i'm not keeping it secret...

Sammich
09-12-2012, 06:44 AM
i might buy this transmission and send it out to you so i can just get someone to pop the one you upgrade in it. any feedback on your work?

Cynical 1
09-12-2012, 07:04 AM
i might buy this transmission and send it out to you so i can just get someone to pop the one you upgrade in it. any feedback on your work?

unfortunately, no.

i've been around, and worked on a lot of cars privately, rebuilt all kinds of engines, but mostly in the european world. scotsman can vouch for the level of work i do, as he knows me well. i can also vouch on my own car, as the ITR trans was just rebuilt by myself 6 months ago...

i am legit. PM me and we can talk privately if you're interested, as i'm not a "paying" advertiser...

i am ase master certified and teach this stuff in high school though...

Sammich
09-12-2012, 07:16 AM
bet i'm going to hit you up. gota figure out when i'm going to ATL area again so i can drop off the trans