PDA

View Full Version : Forget politics, religion, sexual orientation, and all that unimportant stuff

Catnip
08-14-2012, 07:46 PM
How about those fuckers that get talked to, and tell people they were yelled at?

Just because it's not what you want to hear, doesn't mean anyone raised their voice, pussy.

And if someone is in your way, "excuse me" works pretty good, you impolite dick face.

geoff
08-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Huh?

Echonova
08-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Only bitches talk shit after the fact... You know the guy.

"Man brah, I was about to kick his ass brah if he said one more thing brah.

Catnip
08-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Huh?

HUH?

Only bitches talk shit after the fact... You know the guy.

"Man brah, I was about to kick his ass brah if he said one more thing brah.

LOL

C230K
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Im lost as well, care to explain more

Echonova
08-14-2012, 10:40 PM
So many unintelligent people are allowed to use the internet...

Basically what he is saying that this is something that has bothered me for an extremely long time, and I just can't keep from mentioning it any longer. Ever notice how some people who have not been enlightened in the ways of math have a tendency, when presented with two words that are either the same or have the same first letter, to take this intersection of the two and raise it to the nth exponent (where n is the number of words/letters)? For example, in my residence there are signs on the doors to people's rooms give the names of the people living there, and the sign in front of John and John's room says "John2"

Now, how can this possibly make any sense? In my example above, they're saying that the contents of the room are John*John. Which says that there is a John amount of Johns in there, and that just doesn't make any sense. How can they justify this total bastardization of the use of exponents? The only thing that can possibly make sense in this situation is saying something like "2John" instead. This other way is way too stupid. Know that this isn't exclusive to these signs; and for any and every time someone in this math–illiterate society does this, it seriously bugs me so much that I want to do something that borders on vandalism in order to make it correct. So I ask you readers out there, if you ever see someone doing this out there, stop them and make them do it the right way, and not the stupid way.

D3UC3S
08-16-2012, 07:52 PM
My brain just exploded....