PDA

View Full Version : MYself and my car gets picked on so Poice called

scarimports
08-12-2012, 05:27 PM
What grinds my gears is a chap across the road from me always has something abusive to say about my Skyline,and tonight was no different with him being drunk not helping straight away he has a go at my car and me calling me names relating to my car etc and the noise it makes yet i never rev it at night and if i have to go out iam straight off and roll back in and turn it straight off and it is about once or twice a month when this is late at night yet he comes home 4 nights aweek shouting about and swearing down the street.

Well i had enough tonight where i normally sort myself out this time i had my lads 11 year old mate with him and he was there and was very scared so after the banter match i called the Police to which them came to my house and made me feel like the criminal and was very rude to me ,next time i will sort it out myself.

Captain-Obvious™
08-12-2012, 07:27 PM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l389/neiru2012/Forums/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Scotsman
08-12-2012, 07:41 PM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l389/neiru2012/Forums/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpgactually proper english

WhiteAccord
08-12-2012, 07:42 PM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l389/neiru2012/Forums/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Proper English my friend... Maybe you need to learn to read...

Vteckidd
08-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Cool story bro

Got Milk?
08-12-2012, 08:02 PM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3789/stupidinternetpolice.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/stupidinternetpolice.png/)

Julio
08-12-2012, 08:22 PM
This cat is pretty cool.. Lives in the UK.. English may not be perfect.. But who cares..

Mate, next time, call the cops again.. Not worth the trouble.

Scotsman
08-12-2012, 08:27 PM
This cat is pretty cool.. Lives in the UK.. English may not be perfect.. But who cares..

Mate, next time, call the cops again.. Not worth the trouble.hence my post ,lol , "proper" english , way better than the ebonics garbage thats on here

Echonova
08-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Fairplay.

scarimports
08-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol the slang around where i live is a lot worse as it would have then been put as some gera was picking on my skreave and i had to call the muskears,which is the way some people in my town talk using the local slang words.

D3UC3S
08-13-2012, 05:20 AM
i read it just fine. Sucks that you gotta deal with a fuckwad across he street. Hide in a window and shoot hit with a pellet gun one time, everytime he comes out of his house.

Or find the pub that he drinks at, when he staggers out late as hell and wasted, beat the shit out of him with a sock full of batteries.....make sure you are dressed in all black and wearing a Hillary Clinton mask.

scarimports
08-13-2012, 06:42 AM
i read it just fine. Sucks that you gotta deal with a fuckwad across he street. Hide in a window and shoot hit with a pellet gun one time, everytime he comes out of his house.

Or find the pub that he drinks at, when he staggers out late as hell and wasted, beat the shit out of him with a sock full of batteries.....make sure you are dressed in all black and wearing a Hillary Clinton mask.

Lol love it and i tell you what it is leading that way,but with the kids there etc i thought i would do the right thing but was i ever wrong.In fact they called round to his house today and then nipped across to mine i guess to let me know what lies he said back.But i never bothered to answer the door.

Elbow
08-13-2012, 07:52 AM
What grinds my gears is a chap across the road from me always has something abusive to say about my Skyline,and tonight was no different with him being drunk not helping straight away he has a go at my car and me calling me names relating to my car etc and the noise it makes yet i never rev it at night and if i have to go out iam straight off and roll back in and turn it straight off and it is about once or twice a month when this is late at night yet he comes home 4 nights aweek shouting about and swearing down the street.

Well i had enough tonight where i normally sort myself out this time i had my lads 11 year old mate with him and he was there and was very scared so after the banter match i called the Police to which them came to my house and made me feel like the criminal and was very rude to me ,next time i will sort it out myself.

Translated for morons that don't speak English:

Wut grindz mah gearz is a bitch azz white boy across da skreet from me always be bein abusive to say shit about mah ride-n-tonite was no different wit dat bitch being drunk not helpin straight away dude has a go at mah ride and me callin me names n shit relatin to mah ride n shit n the flowmasters it haz n shit i never rev dat shit at night n if i have to go out i be straight up quiet n shit.

i be done havin enough of dat shit tho tonight i normally sort mahself out but hellz no dis time i had mah boys 11 year old boy wit him n he was there n was scared as fuck so after da jerry springer shit i called da popo to which them came to mah crib and be dissin me n mah family. fuckin pigs be makin me feel like i bein da criminal so next time screw dah cops man i be takin care of dis shit mahself.

Andr3w
08-13-2012, 01:25 PM
It sucks you gotta put up with that bullshit. At least you have a Skyline :D

Captain-Obvious™
08-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Proper English has for than 4 punctuation marks in a two paragraph span.

scarimports
08-13-2012, 02:13 PM
simontibbett

well written mate and well better than i had wrote my version lol, great read.

Nismo062 it is a pain having an idiot like him across the road and lol i guess owning a Skyline does help as it gives me a smile when i look at it.

quickdodge®
08-13-2012, 02:27 PM
At least you have a Skyline :D

I'd rather have my cars. Later, QD.

chaseamundo
08-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Translated for morons that don't speak English:

Wut grindz mah gearz is a bitch azz white boy across da skreet from me always be bein abusive to say shit about mah ride-n-tonite was no different wit dat bitch being drunk not helpin straight away dude has a go at mah ride and me callin me names n shit relatin to mah ride n shit n the flowmasters it haz n shit i never rev dat shit at night n if i have to go out i be straight up quiet n shit.

i be done havin enough of dat shit tho tonight i normally sort mahself out but hellz no dis time i had mah boys 11 year old boy wit him n he was there n was scared as fuck so after da jerry springer shit i called da popo to which them came to mah crib and be dissin me n mah family. fuckin pigs be makin me feel like i bein da criminal so next time screw dah cops man i be takin care of dis shit mahself.

The truest thing i've read on here in a while. good post sir.

scarimports
08-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I'd rather have my cars. Later, QD.

End of the day mate as long as your ride gives you that smile it does not matter what it is and thay is the joy of there being so many great rides out there and us car folks can share in each others pleasure.

Sammich
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! some reason, wierd enough i almost agreed w/ QD on that statement...either way, sucks you have retarded a55 neighbors. i haven an ignorant neighbor that complains about BS

WhiteAccord
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Proper English has for than 4 punctuation marks in a two paragraph span.

Yes it is proper English... If your talking about grammar than you fail either way.

CSquared
08-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes it is proper English... If your talking about grammar than you fail either way.

Lol speaking of grammar fails... you're. ;)

98blackcivic
08-13-2012, 07:56 PM
hes from the UK...thats how they talk there.

98blackcivic
08-13-2012, 07:56 PM
btw, no one would talk shit to u here if u had a skyline

eraser4g63
08-13-2012, 08:26 PM
I have a similar issue with my neighbor, she has stepped it up a notch though she watches me with binoculars from her bedroom window, and (though I have no proof) has vandalized one of my cars in the past. Karma is a bitch, and her time will come as will the fine gentleman that lives across the way from you.

scarimports
08-21-2012, 09:11 AM
I have a similar issue with my neighbor, she has stepped it up a notch though she watches me with binoculars from her bedroom window, and (though I have no proof) has vandalized one of my cars in the past. Karma is a bitch, and her time will come as will the fine gentleman that lives across the way from you.

It seems these idiots are out there and lets home they all get whats coming to them.

btw, no one would talk shit to u here if u had a skyline

Lol , iam very lucky that 99% of folks will come and talk to me about my ride,although the 1% are the ones whom have thrown a rock at it also fizzy pop and yoghurt and also drawn in pen on the rear panels.